Trey Gowdy's Thoughts On Donald Trump's Immigration Plan

Trey Gowdy's Thoughts On Donald Trump's Immigration Plan
trey gowdy lets the people know whether its trump or obama congress is putting a measure in place so that immigration can never be tampered with you have to follow the law president or not

what the fuck did you even just say

You know what to do, amigo.

Trump wasn't even mentioned.

Why are you saging? This is good news.

Learn to use English Grammar you fucking stupid piece of shit.

Good vid, though.

Calling out Obongo for not enforcing laws because king nigger doesn't like them. I've been saying some of this same shit when arguing with leftist idiots who want open borders. It's the fucking law and it has to be enforced, not just thrown out the window because of someone's feelings. If the law isn't good, then it should be addressed and updated by our representatives.

Shit thread though, OP, really shitty thread. Not even a webm or mp4.

uwotm8

He sounds drunk.

Doesn't fucking matter as long as the 1965 immigration act exists.

There you go, OP. Punctuation is easy.

Wew

Now nobody will break the law. Genius!

What did he mean by this?

fucking CUCK

I mean, that's typically how it works. There are many laws for which the law doesn't proscribe any penalties for breaking.

Reported for Disinfo

This is being slid

Lols must be had

8 U.S. Code ยง 1182 - Inadmissible aliens
section 14 (f) in effect since December 24, 1952
"Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United

States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such

period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants

or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

suck my dick

wtf i hate trey gowdy now

"You are under oath Madame Secretary"

good threads need bumps