This twitter page is doxing Trump donors

mobile.twitter.com/EveryTrumpDonor

Simple enough to understand. What can we do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/everydemdonor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its public knowledge so there's no point of getting upset. On the other hand check this out. twitter.com/everydemdonor

This is exactly what they did during the whole prop-8 shit. A bunch of people will get fired and threatened.

yeah but remember its public record, so nothing much can be done other than mass report spam the bot. But that's just going to make three more accounts pop up.

Report it for targeted harassment.

Also, why the sage, schlomo?

Probably because
Nigger shill faggot

You're shitting me right? They're banning people that are talking about he Podesta emails?

No, look at the stickies. There's a shitload of CP accounts that people got banned for reporting.

There's so much shit in those threads it's hard to keep up, user. Are you seriously telling me people got banned for fucking reporting them? If this is true I have no other reason but to believe these niggers are complicit in this shit.

Not enough rope in the fucking world

Not much we can do. If you donate to a campaign, it's public information. If you don't want that to happen, then don't make donations. Instead, buy swag (MAGA hats, etc) since that purchase isn't public information.

Check this shit out

There's also @EveryGOPDonor and @EveryDemDonor.

This is 'democracy' in a country filled with people who nothing in common.

Technically by writing "I am …" the tweets are impersonating.

Be proud, OP. That you indeed can do!
I would have been. I'm not US citizen, so I couldn't donate, even if I wanted to. I just lurked here and hoped Trump would be elected POTUS. Now I'm hoping for other, including EU elections, to turn out as well.

You just couldn't donate to Trump, user.

Not a big secret for most. I bought hats and gave them away to friends during the primaries. All of my coworkers know, and I just got a promotion… so it isn't hurting me economically.

All you gotta do is Keep Winning.

Oh no, I donated to one of the two massive political parties in the USA! Hopefully no one finds out!

looking at some of the people on this list I don't know what the point of this account is. There are doctors all over the list. Are they trying to get those people fired? That granny that donated 5 bucks? The coal miner who gave 55 bucks? This only serves to show everyone put their faith in Trump. Rich and poor alike,

This, why's It a problem?

Because not everyone wants their place of work and home city made public?

then maybe they shouldn't have donated to a political campaign since it's PUBLIC INFORMATION

see