A FEW MORE REASONS TO KILL WOMEN'S LIBERATION

WOMEN ARE NOT JUST EVIL, BUT ALSO VASTLY INFERIOR TO MEN.

- Women have absolutely nothing to do with the advancement of our society and civilization. 99% of inventions were made by men and are still being made by men since the late 20th century.

- Women crash cars very often. Data collected of the 6+ million American car crashes that took place between 1988 and 2007 revealed that while women made up only 40% of drivers at any given time, they were involved in almost 70% of all crashes.

- Physically women are inferior and are much less capable of doing working class jobs (including working with extraction of resources which run our civilization)

- Look at the test scores outside the feminist education system. Women can't perform like men on GMATs, SATs, GREs etc. Oftentimes men far outperform them.

- All video-game championships are won by men even though women make up 52% of gamers. If you've ever played online with a woman you'll know how much they suck.

- Only about one woman at a time made it to the top 100 chess players list every year, so they had to make a list of the 100 best women.

- All spelling bees are won by males

- Women's IQ is consistently 3 to 5 points lower than men as has been demonstrated by almost all IQ tests since the beginning of IQ testing.

- All driving competitions are won by men. Women can almost never even qualify to enter.

- All of the mind sports have always been won by men.

- All the memory olympics have also always been won by men.

Other urls found in this thread:

ns.umich.edu/new/releases/8432-women-drivers-involved-more-than-men-in-certain-kinds-of-crashes
ft.com/content/aff2f30a-6344-11e3-a87d-00144feabdc0
fairtest.org/sat-race-gender-gaps-increase
fairtest.org/facts/genderbias.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_StarCraft_II_League
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Pokémon_World_Championships
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Pokémon_World_Championships
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Pokémon_World_Championships
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Pokémon_World_Championships
fortune.com/2016/05/21/womens-chess-championships/
iqtestexperts.com/iq-better.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_championships_in_mind_sports
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Memory_Championships
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're just made because women get more dick than you can

Can you give any sources to all of THAT?

Women are inferior to men and naturally predisposed to submission and obedience towards them

It's the kikes fault for inventing feminism among other poisons and the white man's fault for not seeing through the ruse

All coalburning mudsharks are insane damaged goods. Do not want. Also bait but i guess not absolutely shit tier since you made me reply

It's really saddening how the MGTOW movement got co-opted so quick, and turned from something with potential into a kike-run LARPer house

>>>/zoo/

check your privilege shitlord

What in the fuck are you talking about? They only make up that much if you include smartphone games like Candy Crotch Saga.

Reported for black larping

Hello MGTOW

Are you homo?

You are just making threads pretending to be from around here while looking for an excuse to post your racemixing garbage, leftard.

God is this faggot back again? For fuck's sake.
You're only kidding yourself at this point.

sage

I want to play that game. Looks fun.

You had me until that one, let me guess IQ doesn't measure "street smarts either"

okay, Holla Forums, we get it – you're a faggot. ahahaha nice troll now go home

cucks

- Report on 6.5 million car crashes done by the University of Michigan ns.umich.edu/new/releases/8432-women-drivers-involved-more-than-men-in-certain-kinds-of-crashes

- GMAT mean score for men over 20 points higher. ft.com/content/aff2f30a-6344-11e3-a87d-00144feabdc0

- SAT scores showing males outperforming females in both math and verbal fairtest.org/sat-race-gender-gaps-increase

- Women scoring lower in GRE fairtest.org/facts/genderbias.htm

- StarCraft is almost like Korea's national game. In case anyone's wondering, it's a highly mentally intensive strategy game. There is a huge tournament every year called Global StarCraft League. All the winners are men en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_StarCraft_II_League . Pokemon is another RPG in which you have to think a lot. All the top players are men. Go and see the leaderboards for yourself at pokemon showdown's wesite. Mind you, , women made up about 40% of all pokemon players back in 2012. You can see winners of Pokemon championships since 2013 here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Pokémon_World_Championships en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Pokémon_World_Championships en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Pokémon_World_Championships en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Pokémon_World_Championships

- Only one woman in top 100 Chess player list as of 2016 fortune.com/2016/05/21/womens-chess-championships/

- Female inferiority discussed on IQ test website iqtestexperts.com/iq-better.php

- In 2014, Susie Wolff was the first woman to take part in a Formula One race weekend in 22 years

- List of mind sports champions (don't think there's even a single female on this list) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_championships_in_mind_sports

- World Memory Championship winners have been 100% male since the beginning en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Memory_Championships

Anyone who shatters their fake (feminist) reality is labelled a troll….. Well at least they can cling on to the fact that I was wrong about women being inferior at spelling words….. not that it changes any of the other FACTS which I mentioned showing UTTER FEMALE INFERIORITY. We need to ban females from going to school. Their only duty is to serve and please their lord!!

I think it's unwise to abandon women, as is the case with MGTOW or whatever, but to be dominant male role models for them to submit to. No doubt allowing them to vote/become men has been a mistake, but giving up on them altogether is like getting a vasectomy, you're willingly destroying your bloodline.

I agree with this. Girls should not be sent to school or allowed to leave the home unnecessarily. Women should not be given ownership of wealth or property. They belong in the kitchen and public places should have the NO WOMEN ALLOWED sign.

They should be forced into marriage and should be expected to silently serve their lord without too much conversation or argument. Women should be seen and not heard. They cannot be allowed to have friends or see their family. They should be kept on a tight leash