HILLARY WON'T BE LOCKED UP!

>Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Trump spokeswoman Kellyanne Conway confirmed the show’s earlier report that the incoming Trump administration will NOT pursue charges against his general election opponent Hillary Clinton for her use of an unauthorized email server while secretary of state and on any of the alleged wrongdoing involving her and her family’s charitable organization the Clinton Foundation.

WHAT THE FUCK, TRUMP!?
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/22/kellyanne-conway-confirms-trump-doesnt-wish-to-pursue-hillary-charges/

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-idUSKBN13H1DZ
nytimes.com/live/trump-at-the-new-york-times-the-tweets/?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
rt.com/news/367652-norway-pedophiles-arrested-scandal/
media.8ch.net/file_store/b3b9c23558b23d3333b4db9b7ca9d262c936c01b5a2673d849b9224632af96bf.jpg
8ch.net/pol/res/8320509.html
rawstory.com/2016/11/here-are-4-policies-that-trump-is-already-back-peddling-on/
web.archive.org/web/20161122203203/http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/22/conway-says-trump-does-not-plan-pursue-clinton-charges
youtube.com/watch?v=E6iQC-aZS1o
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI
archive.org/details/DONALDTRUMPILLUMINATI_201611
daily*caller.com/2016/11/23/heres-what-trump-really-told-nyt-about-global-warming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf I love kikes now

Oh shit, didn't see Kellyanne confirmed

unsaged

wew

THATS THE FBIS JOB YOU TRIPLE NIGGER

uh this is what jewgle looks like rn
bump

Is this the new attempt at D&C? I don't give a shit about Morning Kike or this Kellyanne cunt, until Trump personally addresses this, it's nothing but hot air and faggotry

he has to distance himself from the investigation, lest it be considered a political "witch hunt".

However…
it's kinda hard to bill yourself as the "law and order candidate" and then have your campaign manager/senior advisor say you're uninterested in seeing justice served on the most criminally corrupt candidate in recent history

Nobody gives a fuck shill.
We aren't vindictive, we only care about the bigger picture.

uh this is what u look like rn

There's nothing vindictive about bringing back law and order for the political class. Not sending Hillary to prison will say that the laws don't apply to everyone.

This

Remember what trump said about "hunting mosul".

It needs to be a surprise.

You know what posting in a shill thread and not even sage'ing says about you, user? It doesn't say good things.

False assumption shill.

Spokesman only said that Clinton won't be specifically targeted what is good.

What's shilly about this thread? It's a major happening in the making if true, I would assume it's something since Conway didn't come up with this herself.

This.

Also why not just wait, the guy isn't even in office. We can talk about his discretion after he's in office + a couple of months.

Wait until Obongo is out of office. I expect Trump to dial it up to 11 after he's finally gone. If he pursued that now, she'd probably just get pardoned.

He doesn't need the email server case at all.

Pizzagate will bring down the house on all their heads soon enough

This isn't about being vindictive, this is about wanting to see the biggest fucking criminal brought to her knees and punished to the fullest possible extent of the law because she deserves it.

You mean "deported to Qatar".

There is no reason to think Trump's DOJ won't look into Hillary.

only /r/the_donald ever had to care about corruption as an issue

here on Holla Forums we supported Trump from day one because he was anti-immigration. That's literally all I care about. He's obviously a kosher cuckservative at heart that won't gas the kikes and niggers, but no one thought he was. I don't even really see him routing out the corruption, though he will do a better job.

Also the 5D chess move here would be if he knows the NYPD/FBI is closing in, so this way it seems non-partisan if she does get caught.

Though he did promise a special prosecutor. Maybe he got blackpilled by some technocrats in DC who told him the Clintons would start murdering his family or something?

Jacob Rothschild?

CONFIRMED. Not a shill thread

we're seeing more 88D chess. I have faith despite the temporary shitty optics of appearing to walk it back

I wouldn't mind seeing that as well but we are in a battle of frames right now and pursuing that would be taking on a pointlessly costly battle due to her massive popular support.
Perception Trumps reality, if you want real and lasting change you need to think strategically and banish all emotion from your calculations.

Honestly I think he made a deal with Hillary. No electoral shenanigans and no assassination attempts in exchange for no hard pushing of charges against her. And I'm fine with that. The last thing we need is for some shit to happen with the EC.

Sage because I don't really give a shit what happens to hillary anymore. She's not important now.

This, there are very real and practical reasons to take her down beyond just satisfying the public's blood lust. And this isn't some random surrogate giving a questionable answer to Don Lemon on CNN.

We will see. He was the better of the two candidates, but that doesn't make him the candidate of the people. The Dems are still in meltdown and the Repubs were going to bring back ear marks until Paul Ryan of all people told them to chill until after Trump takes office.

OP is faggot for clickbait post, though.

You want another source? Fine, take reuters. Not going to archive it due to your shitposting.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-idUSKBN13H1DZ

(checked)
Trump may be strategically posturing here in order to have a more favorable position later. It's going to be a bit before we can really be sure if he really intends to dutifully fulfil the promises he made.

a d&c attempt would make me mad
this story just tells me that trump is a reasonable man exhibiting good sporting conduct. campaign bantz are not the same as policy. he has to reset the entire government, and all the normies with it - doesn't mean he's not still thinking of burying her deep down. don't anyone forget the fundamental genius the donald possesses, which is marketing.

this

nice quads
the only thing shilly about this thread is the jews who don't want us to pressure our president elect
to do eventually do the right thing

his cabinet picks have been a good indicator, same with ripping the press apart at the meeting yesterday.

Trump literally can't pursue such an investigation.
That's the FBI and Attorney General's job.
There are potential Attorneys General who'd crucify her however.

tbh, I expected this.
This is the norm for incoming administrations, as the cycle of attack and in-turn revenge attacks are not something you want to get started.

But if the FBI brings Trump evidence of very extreme criminality, such as proof of Hildabeast being involved in child sex trafficking, I'm sure Trump will not ignore that kind of activity.
Hildabeast using her own server to bypass FOIA demands might get a pass, but she's not out of the woods, yet.

(checked)
Gowdy will pursue it from the Congressional angle so Trump doesn't use political capital on it

Just like how trump wont build the wall right?

Another very good possibility.
I can just imagine Trump paying a visit to every Democrat Senator and Rep., laying out on the table all the evidence he has that would pretty much destroy the Dems, and telling them it will all be made public and legally pursued if they get in the way of his agenda…
…but if they "play ball"…maybe nobody finds out, yea?

Is anyone actually surprised by this?

They don't want her to flee to Qatar before he actually takes office. Hopefully the shrew falls for it.

I don't think Trump will do it himself, he'll just give the FBI the greenlight and that way no on can blame him. Let's hope.

Trump truly IS Caesar.

Yeah it's like with how Trump shit on the media during the campaign. Now that he's won it's pretty obvious he'll be a lot friendlier with them and won't do some bullshit like calling in a bunch of media heads to berate them.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA
How stupid does the Left have to be to not realize such a simple thing? Shills came here with this news thinking they finally, finally! had something to use against Holla Forums, only to fall for being lulled into a false sense of security YET AGAIN. TOP KEK. They've been falling for the same trick for a year and a half! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, SHILLS?

Aren't there 4 investigations into the Clinton Foundation right now?

All he has to do is hold off and Assange and the internet People will conduct a better investigation than a political insider would. The he'll be 'forced' to do something about it.

When he says
That literally means only regarding
and

He will have her locked up for the pedo ring that is not run by the Clinton Foundation, but the entire US federal government.

I'll be fine with this happening if trump makes a press release where he says pic related to Hillary a few times.

There's no way Trump can get away with this. People chanted "LOCK HER UP" at every single one of his rallies. This must be some kind of a head fake.

That was literally one of his campaign's main promises.
Please just let this be some 4D chess move.

this. I'm going to go by a dragon dildo, now, and shove it up my ass and suck a merchant's dick whilst tryrone fucks my wife and pedro diddles my son.

Disappointing, but at this juncture it's just talk. If he says the same thing once he gets in office then I'll be worried. As some other anons pointed out, this could be a case of him "reluctantly" taking up the case once he gets in office because "it's just too bad folks, the crime is too much"

Also people calling this a shill thread need to stfu. No point in not discussing what is a huge shift in rhetoric from the incoming administration.

You realize it's because people are pressuring Obama to do a blanket pardon on Hillary, making it so she cannot be charged for any and all future misdeeds, right?

And yes, that kind of pardon is possible and has precedent.

It really would be something Trump would do to prevent Obama pardoning her.

Yeah, if this is a feint then that's the reason.

Look Forward Not Backward™

It really wasn't. Point to me on his website where it says he'll send Hillary to prison.

Ok guys:
Firstly, there was little evidence to hit Obama and Hillary as INDIVIDUALS.
Secondly, both had blackberrys to message using a blackberry app. That means the goal was to weed out the corruption within the government and help us find links to pizzagate and twittergate - also the global pedo ring and soros influenced corruption. Now they have leverage.

Just kidding, I think Trump is a Clinton plant all along.

Why would he go after he when the FBI can actually do their job now? It's not like there are no on going investigations. He's just delaying it and brushing it off in all of these interviews, and not saying anything concrete, like he's done with everything else when he doesn't want to bring it up.

those mental gymnastics you're doing right now, m8, that's the true MVP.

I guess that little quip about him hiring a special persecutor to investigate Hillary didn't happen, right?

It means he's learned some new circumstance.

But frankly, I think he's either being deceived, or is being a pussy fucktard.

I don't recall Trump saying that repeatedly. I DO recall him saying this very often, though: "I'd never want my generals on TV telling everyone exactly what we're gonna do."

In other words, when the God Emperor comes for his enemies, he prefers it to be a surprise. I presume he's still making inquiries into secretly readying that "special prosecutor".

What's your point?

That's one expensive plant.
Public opinion can be controlled for much cheaper than that.

user, I don't think that's what is occurring.

Reported for hoax.

Whose money was it?
Soros' money. That means Hillary intentionally exploited Soros and planned to lose. She really is a sick bitch.

Kill your self Nate.

WHAT
IS
YOUR
POINT

You're either a shill or a retard. Why would Trump come out now, before his inauguration, especially given the latest PizzaGate information and tip his hand?

Given the Norwegian arrests of their Pedo ring in coordination with the FBI, I'd say it's going to be a real swamp draining party especially if we can continue to push this shit into the more general public's awareness.

Point is that Trump comes through. Him saying he wont persue er over emails or finance fraud means that he has something far cheesier that he will go after while goving t kike media some more bait for them to act like fools with

How subversive that would be.
Exploiting Holla Forums to throw them under the bus.

I expected this since day one, but went along with the ride.

Trump: I'm not interested in being vindictive.
Congress/FBI/DOJ: We've found enough evidence to prosecute
Trump: Well, do what you must, I'm gonna stay out of it.

Makes him look non-partisan and guarantees re-election.

It's just about the server and not all the other shit she's done. She is still going to jail.

Because he's involved. He simply wanted to beat clinton and obtain power all along.

I bet the FBI might be considering drastic action now.

We should never have trusted a person who's son in law is a jew.
Expect this place to shut down.

Go shill on cuckchan nigger.

Clinton is 70 and her Foundation bout dem programs is falling apart. She lost all her power and is rotting from the inside thanks to kek's grace. There are things worse than the (((federal courts))). Which is probably why Trump is going to let her rot away instead of being housed in a federal prison on the tax payers dime, stupid fucks.

Fyckigf kime

One can only hope.

Not you, him.

PAY TO PLAY
IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH
LAW AND ORDER

user, I already began thinking of plans to counter this along time ago.
Fuck Trump. I plan to take out the big dogs themselves in the finance sector.

Yeah who even cares about justice!

All that planning and you didn't ever get a dictionary?

What do you propose "we" do, user?

Anyone that's surprised by this is a moron. They don't call her untouchable for no reason…

Too obvious.

Get out

Just how deep does this bitch's reach goes? I thought just keeping her out of The White House would be enough to take her down.

If men cannot touch her, perhaps there is another that can…

Mate, I'm already grabbing peers.

Get gud. Learn finance, law, programming, engineering. Just fucking read generally. Stop your moral discrepancies, don't do drugs, stop bad habits.

If they want to play fucking dirty, then I'll show them fucking dirty. I'll come from where they least expect it

It's simple, we watch her rot away

She won't be untouched when she starts getting fucked like the whore she is.

Just trust in Trump. He's appointed Sessions as AG. It's very likely he's just distancing himself from it.

Just bantz m88.

Ah, so you're a LARPer.

Or you could wait until inauguration day, and see what happens.

Hint hint.

No I'm playing a REAL game called revenge.
Did a degree for this.

Sorry I grew out of chuni phase in middle school

Cut the act, mate.

Just stop.

What happened to Law & Order?

Link autism applies to videos now? heh

Mate I'm tired of my family and friends being fucked over. I'm tired of the weak getting exploited and brainwashed to hurt themselves.
I don't care if it's LARPing. This is it, I'm fucking done. Especially with kids involved.

Can't you see? This is anarcho-capitalism now.
There is no law and order, just tyranny and exploitation.

So a perfect reason to spam the same thread until faggot mods don't bumplock it anymore, basically?

You idiots don't understand she and her crooked team would flee before the inauguration if Trump said he was going to lock them up. Actions speak louder than words, especially with a 4D chess player like Trump.

Trump is not the judicial branch, unlike your Onigger

Once he uncucks the Government and few Alphabet Soups, he doesn't need to do it himself, because a shitload of those people, including his new appointed judges, could do the job. Maybe it's just a plot to soften his enemies before he rapes them.
I hope. It's not always easy to understand 4D chess.

I'd rather see her rot away in a jail cell. That'll be a message to the rest of those corrupt fucks.

It's called not giving views and money to (((Warner Music Group))), you retard.

Cease your retardation, already.

I think we'll all be okay.

Look how far we've come. All sort of crazy shit is happening and the year ain't even through. We got Trump elected. But Trump isn't the main raison d'être.
If he decides to go off the rail, we've already done our job. It's not our problem what he does or doesn't do at this point. But we do not advance any further if we get caught up in the same (((mental gymnastics))) that our sworn enemies regularly engage in.
No, we focus on making shit happen. I want more data dumps, more digging, and, when the time is right, more rope. Let's save the gymnastics for pic related.

You do know what a federal prison is right?

Remember, OP: Every time Trump breaks a campaign promise, it's 4d chess. You have to wait for his 2nd term.

Cease yours.

Trump exploited us.
Lesson learned.
Don't trust the 1% for anything. If you want change, be king.

Hes not pursuing charges for her unauthorized emails but they are not the only charges against her.

The case regarding sending classified information via her unauthorized private server was closed 2 days before the election.
In court she claimed to be a senile old woman who didnt understand technology and the court really couldnt prove she did anything intentionally.

They cant try her for that particular case twice because it would be classed as double jeopardy.

BUT the case in to the DNC for bribery, pay for play, election fraud and racketeering is still ongoing.
Thats where the FBI is investigating right now. Apparently with more agents on the case than any before in history.

I bet you're just CTR just on the other side now your queen bitch has given the command.

Actually, no, I was making fun of the "muh 4d chess" idiots. I forgot autists can't detect sarcasm.

CTR you're not even trying anymore

Fuck off, Jew.

There's no point in you whining about how mad you are here. If you're gonna fuck shit up, do it, but don't tell everyone you're "gonna do it". Do it, and piss off.

Back to Holla Forums jew.

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!

hold trump to his campaign promises. don't let him become another cuckservative and don't use the "4th dimensional chess" excuse to deny reality - that's cognitive fucking dissonance.

:o

This reeks of raid.

==SAGE + REPORT= + HIDE=

A federal prison is not a fun place to spend your time. Go spend 10 years in Leavenworth and tell me all about it.

Yea, it's been going on for a few days now.

Woah there, he may have went turncoat on this, and probably more in the future, but the positives outweigh the negatives. Would we really have been better off with Hillary? Think of all the salt we got. Think of the overton window. Maybe we will get someone like David Duke in a position of power. Did you really expect 2016 to be the next 1933?

We aren't even one day in to Trump's presidency. There will be much more to see and many victories added to our belt. In time, we will forget about the defeats.

Hey dumbfuck, how about we make America great again and we have the FBI investigate with approval by the DOJ like it should be? The Clinton Foundation is yet to be fully investigated. If Trump actively went after Clinton, it's taking away from everything else he could be doing. It's not his job to go after her.

AFTER America is great, then he can indict her.

Honestly though the paid protesting faggots probably have more to do with this outcome than anything. There's not going to be a revolution because trannies and niggers are rioting in Leftist rat den cities. Hillary won't be declared President. But the threat of having Trump's first year as President being so burdensome with sub-humans could could have been seen as motivation enough to keep Clinton out of jail, and thus stopping the domino effect that would occur afterwards. If the paid "protests" stop in the next few weeks, then it was probably about this.

implying you KNOW there isn't going to be a prosecution now?

From the statements I've seen, there's a lot of specific wording that can mean Trump himself won't specifically prosecute lol that's not how it works anyway for Hillary's email server there's many other things she can be gone after for. Claiming it's not 4d chess is just as fucking stupid as claiming it is 4d chess, although at least in the latter we have plenty of precedent to assuming there's more too it than the media is collectively reporting right now.

Right hands in, and left hands out, Everybody do the hugbox!

I think it's a little more than that. Here's what likely happened.

Trump: "Hey Hillary, if you concede tonight, I won't have a special prosecutor investigate you. Same goes for Obama."

Also, he's unpredictable as fuck. He's probably just waiting to do this kind of thing after he's inaugurated, because (((they))) are still trying to take this from him.

He's the one who will take that decision, not Kellyanne Conway.

Of course.
The main difference is that Trump pays a lot more for signposting.

He doesnt want our shitposting jobs to go overseas and under his administration any shitposting companies found to be outsourcing to India will be charged tax at 30% of the cost per post.

Fuck off, jew.

I'm not thought, I know how to redtext
unlike a certain user

Letting her off is very unwise, we have seen what happens to the people that provoke Hillary.

This is the most vulnerable point that Trump has been in. Still 60 days or so out from taking power and has to contend with a lame duck president that uses pardons and EOs like toilet paper. You also have to contend with a very biased media that will blow up little thing they disapprove of into a hot air balloon. To go whole hog at this point will provoke retaliation. He has to hold his cards close to his chest and faint the fold.

Its also possible that they may be going after all of the people associated with Clinton and the Foundation. She might be difficult to take down, so you take down all of the people that prop her up and then see who spills the beans.

Its too soon to tell but he lets her off she will come back for revenge.

Good job Shlomo

HEY WE ARE GOING TO ATTACK YOU HERE AND THERE NOW!

.. yeah..

They got it encircled now though. Big one, no escape. But we all know they just drop their weapons and sayings
Glass it!

Whatever this Trump administration does sets the tone for the country for the next many years.

She broke law, there's no question about that, she broke the law in many egregious ways.

Who said anything about google?

you need to deceive the clintons to prevent her fleeing the country.

As soon as trump gets into office, he will put her under investigation and house arrest.

Again, way too fucking obviousness.

Seems Holla Forums is trying to harvest butthurt, again.

There was no 4D chess, you guys have been sucking his dick as if he was the second coming of Hitler but he's just some rich guy who happened to be slightly redpilled about muslims and mexicans.

(fukken checked)
The way you posted it sounded like leftypol defeatism "Trump is backtracking!! Told you so!!"

It is important to keep an eye on these things. We have to give an immediate and resounding WTF whenever he tests the waters like this to let him know the people do in fact want to see the witch behind bars. in this case I don't think he's fishing for opinions, it's very likely this

It sends a very strong message and tarnishes the democratic party's name forever. 8 years from now, emails will just be a scandal associated with Clinton, but if she's put in jail, the entire world will know that they were knowingly putting forward a truly corrupt, treasonous candidate. If the Dems are destroyed, they'll be forced to rebuild a party closer to the center, thus pushing republicans rightwards. Alternatively, infighting will result in multiple more radicalIzed independent parties, giving the republicans establishment power. Hopefully Don reforms the GOP enough to eliminate the cuckservatives in that case.

I'm in blind rage mode. All I see is red and wrath right now.

Oh fuck off, we have bank moguls that run shit. And now we also have a stupid cuck in power.
How many times must he lie before we say "maybe he isn't with us".

I think this is it. If there is no action against Clinton then I am officially against Trump. That is so fucking retarded it's not funny.

He certainly did. He lied about putting her in prison. Now a sick demented criminal is going to be allowed to be free.
What positives? He's lied about every fucking thing. This is now nothing but negative.
Great! Salt! And a fucked up world where nothing will be fixed! Hurray!
I'm done with this bullshit
Unlikely. I bet Trump will just rid the guy now.
No I expected it to be 2016. A new future. Now it's stuck in the 80's.

Exactly, WE make America great again. Not that pedo sympathizer demon.
It won't be investigated -but that's where my degree comes into play, use yours too.

But it is, the legislators work with the executive and judiciary to take down crime. Not set it free and leave it alone.

I meant literally CTR. The same posters, everything.

How fucking stupid are you?

I thought occupy was stupid and ineffective, but that doesn't mean I don't see a 1% that is exploiting the weak.

Here come the defeatism posters.

Answer me this fags, does Holla Forums care more about immigration or Hillary's imprisonment?

A) immigration
B) Hillary
C) back to Reddit

Damn right. She broke the law so much that the law is now nothing but broken.

Fucking whore of babylon alright.

It is.

Both.
It wasn't fucking multi choice.
We wanted it stopped, now it's not going to happen.

The president doesn't pursue charges.
The Department of Justice does.

It's 42D chess so the fuckers don't flee.

No, it wouldn't be because she's still yet to be indicted of anything!

Holla Forums has some re-evaluatingto do concerning this.

If you had to choose one, which would you pick?

I wanna hear it from Trumps mouth. I just hope this is some 88D chess.

The most powerful people in the world don't own a cent, you retard.

Class Warfare is an economic construct.

Since when? Back in the day Holla Forums used to use it constantly. It's literally a definable demographic of society. There is a class of people, 1% of people, that fuck over everyone and leech us dry.

Hope you're ready for acceleration. It'll fuck all of you, but I can cope thanks to my knowledge.
Just pray people like me are quick enough to destroy these tyrants.

We want it all. You never back down, faggot.

There's always plan B

It's not double jeopardy if charges were never brought you mong

No user, we call those Jews.

I agree, but hypothically speaking if I had to pick I'd pick immigration and deportation. Maybe get the CIA to practice some domestic wetworks to send a more serious message.

Meme magic only goes so far. Then you have to ask "ok why did that really happen?"
Then you realise - to control the masses, make them content or even pissed off like me when you realise it's bullshit.

1984 people. Assange gave us the last hint we needed to what is about to happen. They want to stop white usurpers.
Problem is, their political correctness on both sides is exploitable.

Yeah. Back when fucking Holla Forums was an "accepted" part of Holla Forums, for the simple sake of "equality". Now, not so much.
>>>Holla Forums

Only 30-40% apparently if you work it out.
But yes, they are the worst.

There certainly is.
I hope you use tor.
Even that's not safe.

Fuck you faggot. /pol was added as a containment board in November 2011. Occupy Wallstreet started two months before. Occupy Wallstreet was mocked non stop with their shitty 1% meme. Holla Forums is smarter than these faggots. Like Bernie Sanders, they miss the point. They think it's just people with more money than them. They don't get it's the jews. They've always been mocked for that.

That might still happen to a degree, but it won't stop.
The ponzi scheme needs meat.
And the whites need genociding (if you're looking at it from a scaly Jewish perspective.)

You're LARPing again.
>>>Holla Forums

You're being fucking retarded.

That's you right now.
Go fuck yourself.

Trump won, ha ha, etc.

It was, but we still realised that the the 1% Jews subverted society.

You must like dick user.

Now you're just acting like a faggot.
>>>/bog/

ha ha

Right but "the 1%" is an always has been a rallying cry for wealth redistribution – which plays into the merchant game. Such a thing would only further concentrate wealth to the top. This is why they love Occupy Wallstreet and the Bernie useful idiots. They help the jews destroy competition and innovation by blaming the wrong target with the wrong fixes. It's shit. This dumbass rallying cry has always been and always should be mocked for what it is.

this was obviously going to happen.

Watch the video related, goon.

How much must you hit yourself and be told to stop hitting yourself before you actually man the fuck up and take a stand?
I don't trust the left. But I also now don't trust Trump.
We need a new-plan of attack AGAIN.

We're starting from scratch now.

Unless the FBI does indict Hillary - which I doubt will happen.
I also don't care if the whole thing is theater. That's double the reason to stop this shit.

We who?

Now you're just being retarded. Next you'll tell me the bourgeois are jews, or the ruling class. Don't follow their word.

Again, very homosexual.

?

Wait, you dumb nigger. Don't blow everything up before he's even taken office.

Great, now she'll be free to kill everyone.

exactly.

Just like the wall leak in that photo.

Dont ever question The Emperor cucks,

I just want to cut the 1%.
Nothing more.
And destroy the Jewish subversion. Possibly from within. I have trump cards of my own.

fuck off shill.
The justice department pursues charges, not the Trump administration. GTFO with your D&C shit. You're not even good at it.

The people on the right.
The REAL right.

Get the fuck out.

Trump isn't President yet, if he says he's going to lock her up as soon as he takes the oath for office she'll fuck off to Qatar, the nigger will issue a pardon, or both. By saying he won't pursue charges on the email server or the Foundation, he looks like a gracious winner and thus less scary to normalfags and she might not run off. Then once Trump is pres he has a special prosecutor look into the rigging of the DNC, or how she was communicating with her SuperPACs, and we get her that way.

Being wealthy isn't the problem. It's the subversive elements that merge government with their multi-national conglomerates and enslave the lower classes via shit trade deals and regulations that stamp out competition.

Nothing more. It's not about the people who are in the 1%. It's ONLY about the elite jews and the subverted goyim. Get rid of that problem, and the 1% becomes a healthy element – trying to one up each other in order to be more competitive. That's the fuel of a thriving economy. You don't just "get rid of them". You get rid of the cancer infecting the system.

This is massive and there's no other conclusion but that he's untrustworthy. She is responsible for so many cold blooded murders, she obviously has some loyal servants in the alphabets that will gladly take orders to kill whomever madam wants. That means us. If this is true I'm fucking done. I cannot live in fear any more and as long as this psychotic cunt is free we are all at risk.

Jews don't own the wealth, you retard. They print it.

All you'll be doing is skullfucking DJT's decapitated head while hands wring in the distance, you goddamn dingleberry.

No I'm saying a large disproportionate amount are. And they exploit the lower classed jews (who think they'll benefit - the reality is that top jews don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.)

Duh. That's the joke, and the trigger.

Blow everything up? I'm more of a chess person. But they have pawns whereas I think I have queens.

You get out, you fucking cuck. I'm tired of this bullshit. I'm tired of the death. I'm tired of the shit taxes. I'm tired of the uni exploitation. I'm tired of the exploitation of tax payers by the elites whom dodge it.
I expected change.
I got coal.
Fool me once shame on me.

And that will be their downfall.

Yes it will

Yes, "we".

Agent Comey?

Exactly. She and soros is responsible for all the riots, the migration crises, the selling of nuclear material to russia hint the oil wars, possibly even 9/11, the subversion of general western society.

And she get's fucking nothing?
Not on my watch.

I wish. Then I'd do it quicker.
But I'm still uncertain about him too.

WTF are you responding to nigger. Why are you doing damage control? Trump's spokesperson just fucking said this as FACT now you're making up some twisted fantasy that the justice dept. that can't even arrest baby rapers will somehow decide to arrest Killary? You're the one with delusions.

Then change you will have.

I've never been on Holla Forums in my life for that reason

Stop. Enough with the "not all jews", bullshit, Holla Forums. Fuck off.

They won't fall for shit, if you keep using their memes, retard.

Especially if they rely on machines to monitor it.

I'm really curious how Trump's Victory Rallies will go now. What's he gonna do when the crowd chants "Lock Her Up"?

I didn't say that. They themselves are thinking they're getting a benefit. When in fact, they're following bait.
Memes do whatever the fuck they want to user. ffs.

Gee, user. I can't help but feel you want a personal army to help.

Probably this.

A personal army?
No I'm not relying on this board. But I will vent my anger on it.

Every single one of us is at risk of being black bagged and no one will know or care because thanks to Richie Rich we're all Nazis now. You think Trump or anyone will defend us after his stupid stunt and everyone here thinking how cool it is to associate Trump with nazis? Fucking TRS tards

Oh, so now the jews aren't the main problem, but the rich are?
>>>Holla Forums

Gay.

It's still way too early to lose hope. Don't let (((them))) play with your mind.

I'm saying they are user.
I was laughing at the fact the lower class jews were exploited themselves.

Just like we were by Trump. :^)
Time to fuck with memes to a knew level.
Especially 2000 year old memes that spook hook nosed leeches.

When Trump says it himself I'll believe it. This is no different than people in Trump's campaign saying shit like he'll make Grinchman VP or "that he totally never meant to become president xD." He isn't even in office yet. Give him two months.

sage

you cucks thought we could just elect the savior. lmao.

I think Kellyanne is blowing smoke up their asses to lull them into a false sense of security,remember Trump has be trolling the fuck out of the opposition his entire campaign keeping them off centered.This is just another mind fuck he is pulling and like user said HE wouldn't actually be the one bringing charges against the shriveled up cunt bag.Be patient and lets get him in officially first.

Reported.

Yep. Woe on us.
They'll regret that though.

ALSO
We have another mouthbreather in power now.

kek, for what?

Being a massive faggot.

1. "I'm fine with" sodomite marriages !!
2. I'm going to help Hillary "heal" !!

Third strike and you're out out, Mr. Trump.

He will have no base left to support anything else he wants to accomplish.

This is no 5d chess or anything you faggots are implying. Donald Trump got elected because Hillary was crooked and he said he would prosecute her and for his reasonable policies.NOBODY and I say NOBODY would blame him (except the leftists which blame him for everyhing anyway),if he does prosecute her and he knows that.

If this satanist witch get away with this I will blame Trump. And most of all I will blame all the faggots that sage in this thread.

She is his official spokesperson dummy. Her words represent him, that's her job.

REMINDER THAT TRUMP CAN'T JUST FUCKING ORDER HER ARREST YOU DUMB SHILLING NIGGERS

We all knew Trump was a moron, but we expected him to be a trouble-causing moron. He better not disappoint.

REMINDER THAT HE SAID HE WOULD PUT A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR AND NOW HE SAYS HE WON'T

fuck off

REMINDER THAT'S NOT WHAT HE SAID

REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER

The election isn't over until the electorates vote.

REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
=REMINDER
REMINDER
SHUT IT DOWN
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
SHUT IT DOWN
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER

HE won't pursue, his AG Session will impanel a grand jury, they 'go after' Clinton Inc.

The fuck is this "we" shit?

sage

sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage

sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage====sage

Btw, this will make broadband and fibre easier to monopolize if you didn't know. (while insists it's there to stop discrimination - it will effectually, structurally make the internet monopolized and more easier to monitor)

If the enforcement does not act then the line is drawn.
But I'm not waiting around.

You are a huge faggot. We all remember that 'you would be in jail 'punchline.

She's going to prison, faggots. The president doesn't pursue prosecution for anything. You fucks still don't understand Trump even after a year and a half of watching him play you. Too god damn funny.

Well which is it lying press?
He's currently doing a talk with the Jew york times. and they're live tweeting what he's saying, as it's still going on I didn't archive it.

nytimes.com/live/trump-at-the-new-york-times-the-tweets/?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Filter them

Is it what he said?
Need a source to rub it in Trumps face when he fucks around.

not proof of your special snowflake bullshit hello

Yeah man, when I see a poisonous spider making its way towards me on my wall, I go grab the bug spray, but if it creeps behind my shelves, then who cares? Problem solved. I'm not vindictive.

that's right im specially hired by the Trump Organization to shut down all anti-Trump organizations on the website known as 4Chan.

There's a difference between vengeance and justice.

So what? You seriously think that's the only thing Shillary can go to prison for?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
You losers are in for the worst eight years of your life!

ok jared.

==eeeee essseeeee give me dad welfare homke eeeee

look away, baby, look away

goowawy ayway

WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE HILLARY NOW

Do you really think that Hillary herself murdered Vince, Seth and all those others, dipshit? She can spend the rest of her life browsing bookstores in Chappaqua and watching TV while her henchmen do the work for her, as they have always done. Christ you people are stupid.

microsopic penis u have lelelele

I totally agree. Conveniently, it always turns out to be whichever suits me and my arguments best at the time.

By man's law, or god's, justice will be done.

im a mod here stop posting in this thread now orr trumpkin will tkae meine shekels

> believing in god i n 210105 lelle

They must have a mouse in their pocket.

Part of me actually wishes he announces instead that he will seek charges so Obama can pardon her and so you idiots clamoring for him to outright state he will go after her will get btfo by your own lack of strategy. There is no way he will claim he will go after her when Obama has a chance of pardoning her for fucking everything. Learn to think ahead.

Conway is trying to get him to leave her alone by making it look like he said he won't go after her, so going after her would look like going back on his word. Too bad for her, her chess is 3D.

And every pic of Trump's meetings with world leaders had IVANKA sitting right there, not anyone else. Do you really think she doesn't go home and tell this dude everything? Do you think he doesn't tell his Jew criminal Daddy afterwards?

Wait..

Hold up.
What the ACTUAL fuck is going on now?
One source contradicts the other.
The Jew source says "he's after the clintons"
The Breitbart Jew source says "no it's off the table"

What the fuck is going on here?
The 'left' media is getting something totally opposite to the 'right' media.

Are they collaborating to supply deliberate dissonance so NOBODY knows what is going on?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT IS GOING ON.

Justice.
Will.
Be.
Done.

EDGY

Pardon her for what? Are you that retarted. First he has to be president in order for a special prosecutor to be appointed.

Then she should shut her damn mouth. Stupid cunt talking shit.

YOU CANNOT HEAL A PSYCHOPATHIC MURDERER

There's literally no contradiction here. Trump is not going to pursue anything using his presidential authority. That's what Conway stated. He also will not be hindering an investigation that occurs.

She's going to prison.

This.

TRUMP TELLING THAT HE WILL PUT A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR TO SEARCH FOR HER

Prove it, sign is as a mod.

Then that means..
Hold up:

I officially don't know which way is up or what way is down anymore.
And I am a huge faggot, please rape my face.

Do you really think Caesar conquered Gaul, Britain and Pompey Magnus, profligate? He could spend the rest of his life feasting in Rome while his Legionaries do the work for him, as they always have done. Christ you plebs are stupid.

this place is fucking dead

That's LARPing. Don't do that.

They aren't, you retard. Nepotism is a prized tenet of Judaism, and you know it. They look after their own.

Fuck off you're not getting my hot pocket.

It's akin to how Obama would never say he's going after conservative non profits. But his IRS does. Trump is just playing that game, but for the right thing. He's going to be hands off in Clinton going down. Honestly, he should literally come out and say at certain points how he wishes we could all just put everything behind us and move on, but it's out of his control.

It means we should make sure she goes in jail. And we should make sure Trump will keep his promises.

He won't be prosecuting her for having the server. It never mentions any of the other fucking crimes.
LEARN TO FUCKING READ!!!
Not to mention keeping in the country is some 64d chess

You're just not an intelligent person.
see

HILLARY WILL BE LOCKED UP!

WHAT THE FUCK, JEWS!?

That means you have to shut the fuck up, and not be a faggot next time you hear the media cry that Trump's "backing down".

I'm starting to see a pattern here. I wonder what 4D chess of this type the shills will fall for next?

Trump.
Is.=
Finished.

You are a faggot who can't into nuance or strategy. Apply yourself before you spit out retarded shit.

Yeah he's straight up being a cheeky fucker saying that.

I honestly don't care if Hillary is in prison or not, as long as the Clinton foundation is taken down. She will be dead in a couple of years and without the CF she has no power and is irrelevant. But if Trump allows the CF to continue, then it will come back to bite him in the ass eventually.

not an argument

When the kiddie trafficking ring comes out, the public would have Trump's head for getting in the way of a Clinton prosecution. This is all happening because Trump knows what an open and shut case it is. All he has to do is leave as little room possible to be picked apart for acting like a dictator and imprisoning his political opponents. That's all that matters. Her going to jail is an inevitability. In the mean time, he'll be setting up the case to BTFO of the media narrative before it can even get started.

He is already a president. Now we make sure he keeps his promises.

it wasn't the media you dipshit, it was his spokeperson

Just fuck off Jared. Go pray at your precious rabbis graves while you and your kike daddy sell out our country.

She is a fucking pedophile for fuck sake!Are you for real?

Nope. Just a statement of fact and some advice.

RE PORTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA !!111111!! kill me and FUCK MY ASS

Sounds like she's getting off scott free user.

Fuck off I do what I want.
user.. if I were an elite jew - that's the meme i'd push to control other jews :^)

Agreed
But I'm not waiting around. I never was waiting around. You should be the same. No more reliance on Trump. Trump can do the part, but now we have to gain our own leverage.

Nope. If I see an issue I will yip and yap until glass shatters.

Give us a source for your fevered delusions or GTFO.

And what makes you think that's the truth? He was good friends with the Clintons before the election, he's not going to do shit.

fuck off

Great fucking strategy to fuck over the people who got you elected

Not a chance. Don't be an idiot.
See >>8331488

==I JUSTED REPORTED YOU!==

great fucking fuck fuck YES

Like I said, the Clinton foundation is the key political target. Ideally she would be taken in as well, but CF is the bigger prize.

This is fucking bullshit!

rueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwipo

rueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwipo

rueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporru9382r93ur89wujiwh3fuih389

He will be in jail! What foundation are you talking about! STOP DEFENDING THE WITCH! SHE NEEDS TO GO IN JAIL.

rueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwipoeu289e2

Guys if any of us were good at that we'd be at least 4 years into our plans.

:^) way ahead of you.

How do we know? He spokesperson literally said we need to "heal her". That sounds like .. hang on that sounds like more chess.

rueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwiporueyreuoqwieopqwipo11111

Again, faggot. If you're a billionaire real estate developer in New York, you suck up to the Clintons. Trump playing this game is not a secret. He admits it and has succinctly explained it at many rallies.

I'll repeat:
When the kiddie trafficking ring comes out, the public would have Trump's head for getting in the way of a Clinton prosecution. This is all happening because Trump knows what an open and shut case it is. All he has to do is leave as little room possible to be picked apart for acting like a dictator and imprisoning his political opponents. That's all that matters. Her going to jail is an inevitability. In the mean time, he'll be setting up the case to BTFO of the media narrative before it can even get started.

You post like an emotional woman.

jews must fucking HANG

What's next? No wall? AWB? Greater Israel with capital in Jerusalem?

his*
it's late here.

reported

The attack on Pearl Harbor, also known as the Battle of Pearl Harbor,[9] the Hawaii Operation or Operation AI by the Japanese Imperial General Headquarters,[10][11] and Operation Z during planning,[12] was a surprise military strike by the Imperial Japanese Navy against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii Territory, on the morning of December 7, 1941. The attack led to the United States' entry into World War II.

Japan intended the attack as a preventive action to keep the U.S. Pacific Fleet from interfering with military actions the Empire of Japan planned in Southeast Asia against overseas territories of the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and the United States. Over the next seven hours there were coordinated Japanese attacks on the U.S.-held Philippines, Guam and Wake Island and on the British Empire in Malaya, Singapore, and Hong Kong.[13]

The attack commenced at 7:48 a.m. Hawaiian Time.[14] The base was attacked by 353[15] Imperial Japanese fighter planes, bombers, and torpedo planes in two waves, launched from six aircraft carriers.[15] All eight U.S. Navy battleships were damaged, with four sunk. All but the USS Arizona (BB-39) were later raised, and six were returned to service and went on to fight in the war. The Japanese also sank or damaged three cruisers, three destroyers, an anti-aircraft training ship,[nb 4] and one minelayer. 188 U.S. aircraft were destroyed; 2,403 Americans were killed and 1,178 others were wounded.[17] Important base installations such as the power station, shipyard, maintenance, and fuel and torpedo storage facilities, as well as the submarine piers and headquarters building (also home of the intelligence section) were not attacked. Japanese losses were light: 29 aircraft and five midget submarines lost, and 64 servicemen killed. One Japanese sailor, Kazuo Sakamaki, was captured.

The attack came as a profound shock to the American people and led directly to the American entry into World War II in both the Pacific and European theaters. The following day, December 8, the United States declared war on Japan.[18] Domestic support for non-interventionism, which had been fading since the Fall of France in 1940,[19] disappeared. Clandestine support of the United Kingdom (e.g., the Neutrality Patrol) was replaced by active alliance. Subsequent operations by the U.S. prompted Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy to declare war on the U.S. on December 11, which was reciprocated by the U.S. the same day.

From the 1950s, several writers alleged that parties high in the U.S. and British governments knew of the attack in advance and may have let it happen (or even encouraged it) with the aim of bringing the U.S. into war.[20][21] However, this advance-knowledge conspiracy theory is rejected by mainstream historians.[22][nb 5]

There were numerous historical precedents for unannounced military action by Japan. However, the lack of any formal warning, particularly while negotiations were still apparently ongoing, led President Franklin D. Roosevelt to proclaim December 7, 1941, "a date which will live in infamy". Because the attack happened without a declaration of war and without explicit warning, the attack on Pearl Harbor was judged by the Tokyo Trials to be a war crime.[24][25]

REPORTED YOU NOW CHEC K EMMMEMEMMEMEME MEME!!! XD

Diplomatic background
War between Japan and the United States had been a possibility of which each nation had been aware (and developed contingency plans for) since the 1920s, though tensions did not begin to grow seriously until Japan's 1931 invasion of Manchuria. Over the next decade, Japan continued to expand into China, leading to all-out war between those countries in 1937. Japan spent considerable effort trying to isolate China and achieve sufficient resource independence to attain victory on the mainland; the "Southern Operation" was designed to assist these efforts.[26]

From December 1937, events such as the Japanese attack on USS Panay, the Allison incident, and the Nanking Massacre (the International Military Tribunal of the Far East concluded that more than 200,000 Chinese non-combatants were killed in indiscriminate massacres, though other estimates have ranged from 40,000 to more than 300,000) swung public opinion in the West sharply against Japan. Fearing Japanese expansion,[27] the United States, the United Kingdom, and France provided loan assistance for war supply contracts to the Republic of China.

In 1940, Japan invaded French Indochina in an effort to control supplies reaching China. The United States halted shipments of airplanes, parts, machine tools, and aviation gasoline to Japan, which was perceived by Japan as an unfriendly act.[nb 6] The U.S. did not stop oil exports to Japan at that time in part because prevailing sentiment in Washington was that such an action would be an extreme step that Japan would likely consider a provocation, given Japanese dependence on U.S. oil.[29][30]

Early in 1941, President Franklin D. Roosevelt moved the Pacific Fleet to Hawaii from its previous base in San Diego and ordered a military buildup in the Philippines in the hope of discouraging Japanese aggression in the Far East. Because the Japanese high command was (mistakenly) certain that any attack on the UK's Southeast Asian colonies would bring the U.S. into war, a devastating preventive strike appeared to be the only way to avoid U.S. naval interference.[31] An invasion of the Philippines was also considered necessary by Japanese war planners. The U.S. War Plan Orange had envisioned defending the Philippines with a 40,000-man elite force. This was opposed by Douglas MacArthur, who felt that he would need a force ten times that size, and was never implemented.[32] By 1941, U.S. planners anticipated abandonment of the Philippines at the outbreak of war and orders to that effect were given in late 1941 to Admiral Thomas Hart, commander of the Asiatic Fleet.[33]

The U.S. ceased oil exports to Japan in July 1941, following Japanese expansion into French Indochina after the fall of France, in part because of new American restrictions on domestic oil consumption.[34] This in turn caused the Japanese to proceed with plans to take the Dutch East Indies, an oil-rich territory.[nb 7] On August 17, Roosevelt warned Japan that the U.S. was prepared to take steps against Japan if it attacked "neighboring countries".[36] The Japanese were faced with the option of either withdrawing from China and losing face or seizing and securing new sources of raw materials in the resource-rich, European-controlled colonies of Southeast Asia.

Japan and the U.S. engaged in negotiations during the course of 1941 in an effort to improve relations. During these negotiations, Japan offered to withdraw from most of China and Indochina when peace was made with the Nationalist government, adopt an independent interpretation of the Tripartite Pact, and not to discriminate in trade provided all other countries reciprocated. Washington rejected these proposals. Japanese Prime Minister Konoye then offered to personally meet with Roosevelt, but Roosevelt insisted on coming to an agreement before any meeting.[37] The U.S. ambassador to Japan repeatedly urged Roosevelt to accept the meeting, warning that it was the only way to preserve the conciliatory Konoye government and peace in the Pacific.[38] His recommendation was not acted upon. The Konoye government collapsed the following month when the Japanese military refused to agree to the withdrawal of all troops from China.[39]

Japan's final proposal, on November 20, offered to withdraw their forces from southern Indochina and not to launch any attacks in Southeast Asia provided that the U.S., the UK, and the Netherlands ceased aiding China and lifted their sanctions against Japan.[39] The American counter-proposal of November 26 (November 27 in Japan) (the Hull note) required Japan to evacuate all of China without conditions and conclude non-aggression pacts with Pacific powers. However the day before the Hull Note was delivered, on November 26 in Japan, the main Japanese attack fleet left port for Pearl Harbor.

Filtered and reported again.
Stop spamming bullshit.

According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
- Adam?

- Oan you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

Very proud.

Ma! I got a thing going here.

- You got lint on your fuzz.
- Ow! That's me!

- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Bye!

Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!

- Hey, Adam.
- Hey, Barry.

- Is that fuzz gel?
- A little. Special day, graduation.

Never thought I'd make it.

Three days grade school,
three days high school.

Those were awkward.

Three days college. I'm glad I took
a day and hitchhiked around the hive.

You did come back different.

- Hi, Barry.
- Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good.

- Hear about Frankie?
- Yeah.

- You going to the funeral?
- No, I'm not going.

Everybody knows,
sting someone, you die.

Don't waste it on a squirrel.
Such a hothead.

I guess he could have
just gotten out of the way.

I love this incorporating
an amusement park into our day.

That's why we don't need vacations.

Boy, quite a bit of pomp…
under the circumstances.

- Well, Adam, today we are men.
- We are!

- Bee-men.
- Amen!

Hallelujah!

Students, faculty, distinguished bees,

please welcome Dean Buzzwell.

Welcome, New Hive Oity
graduating class of…

…9:15.

That concludes our ceremonies.

And begins your career
at Honex Industries!

Will we pick ourjob today?

I heard it's just orientation.

Heads up! Here we go.

Keep your hands and antennas
inside the tram at all times.

- Wonder what it'll be like?
- A little scary.

Welcome to Honex,
a division of Honesco

and a part of the Hexagon Group.

This is it!

Wow.

Wow.

We know that you, as a bee,
have worked your whole life

to get to the point where you
can work for your whole life.

Honey begins when our valiant Pollen
Jocks bring the nectar to the hive.

Our top-secret formula

is automatically color-corrected,
scent-adjusted and bubble-contoured

into this soothing sweet syrup

with its distinctive
golden glow you know as…

Honey!

- That girl was hot.
- She's my cousin!

- She is?
- Yes, we're all cousins.

- Right. You're right.
- At Honex, we constantly strive

to improve every aspect
of bee existence.

These bees are stress-testing
a new helmet technology.

- What do you think he makes?
- Not enough.

Here we have our latest advancement,
the Krelman.

- What does that do?
- Oatches that little strand of honey

that hangs after you pour it.
Saves us millions.

Oan anyone work on the Krelman?

Of course. Most bee jobs are
small ones. But bees know

that every small job,
if it's done well, means a lot.

But choose carefully

because you'll stay in the job
you pick for the rest of your life.

The same job the rest of your life?
I didn't know that.

What's the difference?

You'll be happy to know that bees,
as a species, haven't had one day off

in 27 million years.

So you'll just work us to death?

We'll sure try.

Wow! That blew my mind!

"What's the difference?"
How can you say that?

One job forever?
That's an insane choice to have to make.

I'm relieved. Now we only have
to make one decision in life.

But, Adam, how could they
never have told us that?

Why would you question anything?
We're bees.

We're the most perfectly
functioning society on Earth.

You ever think maybe things
work a little too well here?

Like what? Give me one example.

I don't know. But you know
what I'm talking about.

Please clear the gate.
Royal Nectar Force on approach.

Wait a second. Oheck it out.

- Hey, those are Pollen Jocks!
- Wow.

I've never seen them this close.

They know what it's like
outside the hive.

Yeah, but some don't come back.

Oh wow I wonder why Trump isn't screaming from the rooftops about how he's going to hang Hillary from the White House balcony, gee he must be a traitor.

Until I hear the words out the Emperor's mouth I don't believe a goddamn thing any of these people say.

suck my blt

We aren't going to give a fuck anyway. Who does he care about? The leftists?

- Hey, Jocks!
- Hi, Jocks!

You guys did great!

You're monsters!
You're sky freaks! I love it! I love it!

- I wonder where they were.
- I don't know.

Their day's not planned.

Outside the hive, flying who knows
where, doing who knows what.

You can'tjust decide to be a Pollen
Jock. You have to be bred for that.

Right.

Look. That's more pollen
than you and I will see in a lifetime.

It's just a status symbol.
Bees make too much of it.

Perhaps. Unless you're wearing it
and the ladies see you wearing it.

Those ladies?
Aren't they our cousins too?

Distant. Distant.

Look at these two.

- Oouple of Hive Harrys.
- Let's have fun with them.

It must be dangerous
being a Pollen Jock.

Yeah. Once a bear pinned me
against a mushroom!

He had a paw on my throat,
and with the other, he was slapping me!

- Oh, my!
- I never thought I'd knock him out.

What were you doing during this?

Trying to alert the authorities.

I can autograph that.

A little gusty out there today,
wasn't it, comrades?

Yeah. Gusty.

We're hitting a sunflower patch
six miles from here tomorrow.

- Six miles, huh?
- Barry!

A puddle jump for us,
but maybe you're not up for it.

- Maybe I am.
- You are not!

We're going 0900 at J-Gate.

What do you think, buzzy-boy?
Are you bee enough?

I might be. It all depends
on what 0900 means.

Hey, Honex!

Dad, you surprised me.

You decide what you're interested in?

- Well, there's a lot of choices.
- But you only get one.

Do you ever get bored
doing the same job every day?

Son, let me tell you about stirring.

You grab that stick, and you just
move it around, and you stir it around.

You get yourself into a rhythm.
It's a beautiful thing.

You know, Dad,
the more I think about it,

maybe the honey field
just isn't right for me.

You were thinking of what,
making balloon animals?

That's a bad job
for a guy with a stinger.

Janet, your son's not sure
he wants to go into honey!

- Barry, you are so funny sometimes.
- I'm not trying to be funny.

You're not funny! You're going
into honey. Our son, the stirrer!

- You're gonna be a stirrer?
- No one's listening to me!

Wait till you see the sticks I have.

I could say anything right now.
I'm gonna get an ant tattoo!

Let's open some honey and celebrate!

Maybe I'll pierce my thorax.
Shave my antennae.

Shack up with a grasshopper. Get
a gold tooth and call everybody "dawg"!

I'm so proud.

- We're starting work today!
- Today's the day.

Oome on! All the good jobs
will be gone.

Yeah, right.

Pollen counting, stunt bee, pouring,
stirrer, front desk, hair removal…

- Is it still available?
- Hang on. Two left!

One of them's yours! Oongratulations!
Step to the side.

- What'd you get?
- Picking crud out. Stellar!

Wow!

Oouple of newbies?

Yes, sir! Our first day! We are ready!

Make your choice.

- You want to go first?
- No, you go.

Oh, my. What's available?

Restroom attendant's open,
not for the reason you think.

- Any chance of getting the Krelman?
- Sure, you're on.

I'm sorry, the Krelman just closed out.

Wax monkey's always open.

The Krelman opened up again.

What happened?

A bee died. Makes an opening. See?
He's dead. Another dead one.

Deady. Deadified. Two more dead.

Dead from the neck up.
Dead from the neck down. That's life!

Oh, this is so hard!

Heating, cooling,
stunt bee, pourer, stirrer,

humming, inspector number seven,
lint coordinator, stripe supervisor,

mite wrangler. Barry, what
do you think I should… Barry?

Barry!

All right, we've got the sunflower patch
in quadrant nine…

What happened to you?
Where are you?

- I'm going out.
- Out? Out where?

- Out there.
- Oh, no!

I have to, before I go
to work for the rest of my life.

You're gonna die! You're crazy! Hello?

Always the memberberries.

Too many Holla Forumsacks are starting to fall for the 88D chess, themselves.
At least some anons realize what Trump will actually do.

She has developed her criminal Mafia for over 30 years beginning with the Arkansas crowd. Her associates are killers, AJ has been interviewing Nichols for months now and he's mentioned in Clinton's book as exactly that. He is surely not the only one. If she is free she WILL order them to kill because that is who she is and what she has already done for years.

Go bite a baby's dick Jared and think of us goyim while you suck the blood you vampire. You people never change, you cannot change, you're damaged goods. Money and power and playing the long game is what you live for.

No, he doesn't care about you, shill. He cares about BTFO of you. As do I. The 8 years of tears will be very satisfying for me.

thats a big mouth for my fat dick

OOOO❗️OO❗️HHH OP!! I SP👀OTTED👀YOU 👍👍KA-A-ARMAwhOO👀👀ooOOoOOOOringg🆙🆙🆙🆒🆒🆒 😳😳😳. But🍑 you👆 diid it well😍😍 tho, SO 🔆HERE cums💦 dat SWEEE🍧🍧🍧T SWEET😜 KARMA dat S🍅🍦🍦WEEE⏭EEET KARMAAA🅰A😆👍👍👍
OOOO❗️OO❗️HHH OP!! I SP👀OTTED👀YOU 👍👍KA-A-ARMAwhOO👀👀ooOOoOOOOringg🆙🆙🆙🆒🆒🆒 😳😳😳. But🍑 you👆 diid it well😍😍 tho, SO 🔆HERE cums💦 dat SWEEE🍧🍧🍧T SWEET😜 KARMA dat S🍅🍦🍦WEEE⏭EEET KARMAAA🅰A😆👍👍👍

Hey guys I'm not gay, I play football. I accidentally clicked this thread because I thought my mouse was hovered over the hot girls thread. Well, since I'm here I had a question let's say hypothetically I had gay thoughts (lol yea right) and I found my close friend attractive (ew gross) and one day we had sex in the back of my car after football practice (I would puke…the only thing I bang is chicks with big tits you know what I'm saying lol) but we didn't kiss. Would that be gay? We were wasted and while we were banging we kept calling each other fags. It's almost like a parody of when we bang chicks (remember this didn't happen). So that wouldn't make me gay right? Just a jokester?

Who does he care about?
If this isn't chess for getting rid of clinton we will see.

Take some pamprin and try again later, cupcake.

I'm not the shill, shill. I will make sure she will go in jail. You will rub your balls staring at the fucking screen claiming that it is 6000000d chess. I am not that fucking person like you are. I want to see Hillary in jail and the Democratic party destroyed.The traitors must be judged. And you are not doing anything about it.

IM OVERTHROWING YOU, ASSAD!😭👋
██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete…..
████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete….
███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete….
███████████] 99% complete…..
🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Leaders are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Assad!💖 Send this to 680 other 👪Rafidah👪 in the 🔫resistance axis🔫 Or never get called 😈 Shaytan 😈 again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no Hague for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're Islamic jihad 🚗🏬💥🇺🇸😵 5 back: you're qasem's kitten😽👳☝️ 10+ back: Abu Deraa😛😛 🔪🔩

Your dubs confirm the dimensions of the chess.

Wrong. That's exactly what it will be. Trump will swear to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. If Trump won't enforce the law against corrupt criminals, then he will be guilty of covering up their crimes. He will be no better than corrupt Obama, Lynch and Comey.

That will never happen until the corrupt criminals and arch traitors are brought to justice. Prosecuting the Clinton crime family needs to be number one on his list.

Nah i'll beat you :^)
Kanye gave me an idea.

Walking home today, some fucker bumped into me and instantly started talking shit about aluminum being the best metal. I tried to remain calm and explain to him that iron was actually the best metal, but he wouldn't take a hint. He started throwing around words like "rust" and I lost it. Punched him right in his aluminum loving fuck face.
I hate aluminum so goddamn much.

Please no disappoint. I want to see Hillary behind bars, so she can watch her Satanic cabal strung up one by one. Then she can join them.

it won't fucking come out, because the MSM is on her side. Even if it did come out, what makes you think that this would be different from any of her other crimes? You're grasping at fucking straws.

Man cuckchan is getting hit hard as balls too. Does this have to do with Pizzagate since apparently some politicians were arrested for child rape over there?
rt.com/news/367652-norway-pedophiles-arrested-scandal/

You lost.

Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎Sorry 🙁 Sir But I'm Going to Have to 🚫 Stop 🚫 You 👈 Right There 😱 You have 😡 violated 😡 code 1337 of the MI5; The Removal 🔨🔫 of Dank 😎 Memes because of 😨 Emojis 😨 You are under ⛓ arrest ⛓ by ⭐️🌙 Intergalactic Law 📜 of the Meme 💯👌💯 Dynasty 😎

WHAT.
Holy fuck.. it's actually happening.

You lost.

The important thing is going after her people and her power structure. She's done politically, but she fucked enough shit up to bring it all down.
Let her go and silently burn the shit out of their entire bench, and apparatus.

Mate I never had a map.

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa. But they don't help your kind in a civilized society. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the last few hundred years have not been long enough for these behaviors to have been domesticated out of you all. So you're all still at it. Let me illustrate this for you by analogy. Technically, an American pit bull terrier and an English golden retriever are exactly the same species. They can produce offspring, if crossbred. The former was bred to exhibit certain characteristics - wanton aggression, propensity to fight, physical strength, powerful bite, and so on. The latter was bred to retrieve birds shot and killed by its masters, and to do this, it has to have a docile, placid, non-aggressive nature; otherwise it would treat what it found as its own kill and refuse to hand it over. Now imagine that your small children, aged maybe two or three years old, are going to be locked in a room with five or six of those dogs, and the dogs haven't been fed for a week. Which breed would you rather lock in there with your children? Hungry pit bulls, or hungry golden retrievers? Or do you figure that, even though they look differently, they're all the same species really, so of course the pit bulls certainly won't act any differently? Exactly! All this PC crap we hear spouted in the media about how "there's no such thing as race" is just that - crap. A dog has four legs and a tail; a cat also has four legs and a tail, but that doesn't make it a dog. The superficial similarity between cats and dogs and between whites and blacks is just that - superficial. If there really were no genetic difference between niggers and humans, then presumably my white woman and I could very easily produce a black baby between us at any time, and any nigger and his ho a white one.

It has already been exposed in the 90's with Franklin and it was shut down. Every paper in DC ran that story.

This

But we know what we'd say to them if that ever happened, don't we? 😊 Whenever blacks achieve a certain critical mass numerically in a pre-existing non-black society, they start to exhibit their natural feral behavior and to turn their environment back into a recognizably African, essentially Stone Age one. Thus, Africa has the jungle; black enclaves have "da 'hood." Native Africans were small wandering herds of marginal animals, one famine away from extinction, and which therefore fought each other savagely for pieces of territory. Large groups of "African-Americans" at liberty in the west actually deliberately break themselves down into smaller, tribal hordes, because they feel uneasy in and unaccustomed to a larger society. Negro gangs of twenty to fifty individuals assert their rights to "tag" other people's property through gang violence, but fail to co-operate otherwise. For instance, a 15- or 20-strong horde of negroes was recently filmed by a security camera inside a London bank they were robbing. Once they had terrified the cashiers into handing over the money, they then fought each other for it, in the middle of the cashier's hall, like hyenas fighting over an antelope. Having stolen from the bank, they instantly started to steal from each other. The idea of escaping first, then sharing the swag, was just too complex for them to understand, never mind implement. And so it goes on. You cannot fuse blacks into existing large societies or standalone nations because they are just plain not adapted to it. I'm sorry for you niggers and for your savagery, and I'm sorry you were born a violent black aboriginal savage in a civilized society, but I'm more sorry for the white societies that are having to tolerate all your crime while we try to absorb you. This is why all black nations fail economically and sink into corruption, civil war, and permanent dependence on the white man's generosity. And presumably this is also why you pathetically allowed yourselves to be enslaved: you're savage enough still to be angry about it long after it ended, but you were too backward to stop it at the time. No black Spartacus, is there, niggers? Why no slave uprisings among blacks? Slaves repeatedly rose against the Romans even they knew they'd be crucified for it, when captured. White slaves, that is. They cared enough about their stolen liberty that they were prepared to risk even that. So what's different about the negro? Why did you all sit there, enslaving each other even in America, and still enslaving each other even today in Africa, until a kindly but misguided white benefactor set you free? Is it because, as slaves, you were fed, watered, and housed, and that you as a race had no ambition beyond that if it entailed doing any work or taking any risks? What are you - lazy, cowardly, stupid, or all of the above? And you're still bleating about slavery now. If slavery is the root of all your problems, why did Australia prosper? England used Australia as a dumping ground when her prisons overflowed. Within a hundred years, a nation manufactured from convicts in irons had its own autonomous elected government, and barely a hundred years on from then, Australia is now a major economic power in the Pacific. And at no time have they niggerwhined for handouts from the mother country - in fact, if anything, it's mostly been the other way around. You know what? It's because Australia is white. Oh yes it is. Just imagine if there had been a Black Australia. Look how few aborigines were able to live in Australia's climate, and now look at how many whites can. If President Monroe had sent his niggers there, they'd be niggerwhining about how Bwana dumped de po' black folks on a desert island in the middle of nowhere, so they never had a chance. Every week there'd be news of a new famine or civil war in Australia. The Africoons would be slaughtering the Aborigines, or the other way around, or whatever. The collecting tin would come out regularly, but the money would be stolen and spent on Kalashnikov s, and Black Australia would still owe Whitey billions which we'd be expected to just forget. If all those unfortunate convicts we sent out there had been black, Australia today would just be yet another Liberia - a crappy failed nation of murderous warring niggers, with one hand held permanently out for money in the general direction of Bwana. And you know it. So quit whining and thank the white man you live in America, not in Africa.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did Hillary win the election?

No. She lost. You lost, CTR.

Dimes stop dropping on the 20th of January.

I disagree. Immediate action now.
She's killing innocent people inadvertently through lies and dis-info.

No, I'm TrumpTheRecord

Before
After
I am getting really mad at all the shilling that is happening here.

Also yesterday the NYT printed an article denying that Comet Ping Pong was a front for human trafficking and now Trump is meeting with them today while us and cuckchan are getting mass shilled

Really makes you think

Of course, the basement doesn't make for a good base of operations.

Comey, please.

You are right, but as it's been stated - he can just let the majority congress and his newly revamped DoJ and Judiciary handle it while sitting back and playing it cool.

It really could go either way, but given his track record, Killary is done.

Let me clarify. The tactic turned into an abomination once, it shouldn't be tried a second time.

We do need more evidence. But they needed to rebut the evidence. They probably did not do that.

I disagree. Because it's sometimes better to not be seen.

Trump has betrayed us! I never gave a shit about the wall or jobs or immigration or defense or any of that shit. All I wanted was to "LOCK HER UP!" And now Trump says he isn't personally going after her? Fucking traitor. TRUMP HAS BETRAYED US!

I don't give a shit if Obama would pardon her, Trump needs to make a clear stand that he will not bow to anyone or anything, and that he will throw everyone in prison. He needs to do this BEFORE the inauguration to prove that he is a real man and not afraid of Obama sabotaging the country or pardoning the country.

I can't believe this guys. My whole life has been a lie. I've been chanting "LOCK HER UP!" and "TRUMP THAT BITCH!" in my confederate t-shirt at his rallies all year. How could he do this to me? It's all I ever cared about. I'm literally shaking right now.

Of course you would.

So tell me, mister effbeaye. How should I appear for instant identification in the crowd?

When was it tried before?

Now hold on a second. If they go full throttle for Hillary while Obama is still President, they can use their pardon card. If they want until Obama is retired, then there's no get out of jail free card for the Hill bitch.

That is how they make us look like the shills.
Trump need to keep all of his fucking promises.Including puting a special prosecutor and hillary going to jail.

No first Hillary need to be sentenced in order to be pardoned. And that is not going to happen before Trump gets the presidency. That argument is completely false.

DON'T YOU SEE? I DON'T CARE! Trump HAS to send a message! He had to! He has betrayed us! "LOCK HER UP!" was the ONLY campaign promise anyone cared about. If he backs out on that now, he has effectively signalled he is controlled by the illuminati. Listen to Alex Jones.

NO

Trump needs to disrupt the transition process, and destroy everything he's worked for by denouncing everyone. Otherwise, I, and my fellow trump supporters will riot nationwide!

I think Hillary got into this mess originally by "holding back" to see where it leads.
She's a stupid.

che?
Actually I won't be in the basement. Might hide in plain site.
Then gain leverage.
Then go moonman.

10/10 bait.

Had myself a giggle.

You just said the magic word. "His". The president controls the DOJ. Trump promised that he would appoint a special prosecutor and that is exactly what he needs to do. If he doesn't, then it's up to the American people to hold his feet to the fire.

Now you're being cheeky.

Keep note of all trump lies:

[X] Abolish Obamacare
[X] Build a Wall
[X] Prosecute Hillary
[?] Expel illegals

He is a very smart man, wait a bit before you go to conclusions.

He prolly have a plan, do it right.

This is false.
As in the case of Nixon, he was never impeached, tried or convicted, he stepped down. Ford made a blanket pardon to absolve Nixon. So yes, Obama can blanket pardon Hillary for any crimes she has committed in the past. A presidential pardon, as far as I know, is absolute, so once done, it cant be undone.

falling for this

That said, if this is true, I'm 100% angry at Trump and back to calling him a kike slave.

Haha, yeah. Moonman! My favourite right meme! I love that meme so good! Let's riot!

No. We're serious. You're serious!
RIOT

referring to falling for the bait, not the news, which is being reported on by a number of sources.

Not lies.
Just 69D chess.

Which he will do. Stop falling for the media shilling that just because Trump is going to keep one or two provisions that magically means he will not repeal it you fucking faggot.

media.8ch.net/file_store/b3b9c23558b23d3333b4db9b7ca9d262c936c01b5a2673d849b9224632af96bf.jpg
And 8ch.net/pol/res/8320509.html

Which he will do. Stop believing in the media shilling.

Of which he will also do.

No he isn't! I voted for Trump because he wasn't smart! I don't need to fancy politicking or fancy word using President! I don't need a president who "games the system", I need a president who stands up to it! A president that denounces the system! Next thing you know he will divest himself of his business before entering the white house instead of daring congress to impeach him. Is that the kind of smartypants coward we want?

I won't be doing this for lulz or riots.
But for children's lives.

Yeah! The chillunz!

RIOT BEFORE TRUMP IS INAUGURATED SO THAT TRUMP CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH EXECUTIVE POWER

YOU'RE A GENIUS

Until inaugurated, I place little-to-no trust in anything Trump says in this vein

Its like you people don't understand strategy.
You threatened the leader who preceeded you with prosecution, the leader who has close ties to the presently-still-in-power leader of the standing regime - why would you acknowledge, after your victory, that you DO intend to pursue such… when you could suggest you don't?

Think about it.
If you're the Clintons, knowing a prosecution of you would be forthcoming, what would you do? Would you wait around to be hauled off to prison? Doubtful.

And what about Obama! If he's implicated, what might HE do to avoid Clinton being brought (again) into court? Hell, you might just pardon her!… And we can't have that, can we?

So, for now, making nice seems the right course, the strategic choice… But if Trump legitimately doesn't pursue prosecution of that worthless hag, I won't lie: He will have lost basically all the respect her earned from me.
Because the Clinton shit for me isn't about her emails, its about her being a horrendous person who has totally destroyed peoples lives without a single shred of care, from that little girl who was raped all the way to the soldiers who died at Benghazi.

That hag must burn - and if Trump won't do it, that's a blatant betrayal which no amount of walls or 'winning' will sufficiently dismiss.

Exactly - surrender isn't a strategy.

That's where I stand, I'm thinking it's just nonsense. If not, I completely don't support him anymore, mainly because of pizzagate and the fact that he'd be covering up the same deep state pedophilia that every other president covers up for.

Exactly this. Trump is evil. He has betrayed us. He has betrayed the country.(his entire post history is in this thread, so he was introduced to the bulldozer)

Trick is to be hated by every person on the planet.

Get fucked, cum-dipper.

Or, he's playing strategy until Jan 20th. I've been hedging on this since the pizzagate stuff first broke (well, and after he won). He isn't president yet, so it isn't outrageous to assume he is just playing the game. That said, his rothschild ties are suspect, and that combined with a coverup for child sex crimes, well, yeah… then he's just another kike. and a kike who might ban anti-semitism at that.

I'm willing to wait longer. Use it all as leverage against democratic politicians and then after Trump gets everything he wants, he can say "oh, the FBI and my Attorney General found some stuff that I can't turn a blind eye to. That sucks…"

You couldn't be more obviously a shill if you tried lad.

EXACTLY

YOU'VE GOT TO INTERRUPT THE TRANSITION PROCESS SO THAT TRUMP CANNOT BE PRESIDENT SO THAT AMERICA WILL BE SAVED

DOESN'T IT ALL MAKE SENSE?

Ok there are some actual criticisms.
But you're clearly a shill.

Nice dubs.

I agree completely. I'm just worried we're about to get fucked over by a really good charlatan.

Oh, well. How much worse could it possibly get? Die on the front lines of another useless war? That was a certain outcome from HIllary's america, so i guess if both paths converge at least we tried.

Time to sit in a holding pattern before we start burning his shit down too.

and things that sound like the campaign aren’t among them.

I'm not that quick. In fact I won't interfere with Trump. Unless he's in the ring.

Don't be so sure. Iran vs. Israel does not look unlikely.

Also you're a faggot.

Great thread.

Yep, thats what I meant about the paths converging. At least in death there is peace. I will enjoy killing some camel jockeys though.

YOU'RE A GENIUS

speak for yourself faggot

"Lesley Stahl: Are you going to ask for a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton over her emails? And are you, as you had said to her face, going to try and put her in jail?
Donald Trump: Well, I’ll tell you what I’m going to do, I’m going to think about it. Um, I feel that I want to focus on jobs, I want to focus on healthcare, I want to focus on the border and immigration and doing a really great immigration bill. We want to have a great immigration bill. And I want to focus on all of these other things that we’ve been talking about.
Lesley Stahl: You– you know, you–
Donald Trump: And get the country straightened away.
Lesley Stahl: You called her “crooked Hillary,” said you wanted to get in jail, your people in your audiences kept saying, “Lock em’ up.”
Donald Trump: Yeah. She did–
Lesley Stahl: Do you—
Donald Trump: She did some bad things, I mean she did some bad things–
Lesley Stahl: I know, but a special prosecutor? You think you might…
Donald Trump: I don’t want to hurt them. I don’t want to hurt them. They’re, they’re good people. I don’t want to hurt them. And I will give you a very, very good and definitive answer the next time we do 60 Minutes together."

Again "And I will give you a very, very good and definitive answer the next time we do 60 Minutes together."

today we got our answer

What did he mean by this?

Thanks user. I know I am.

And next you'll tell us that Trump has picked Mitt Romney for Secretary of State

If he really does it, I'm going to be very disappointed

The Rothschild manage wealth for the most part, as do most other dynastic families. They control other people through blackmail more often than with actual paper money trails.

No, we don't. He'll say something vague to keep the media on the topic, then move on until the next time, where he'll also say something vague, until eventually on his own terms, he'll say what he's doing.

I can get over him letting Hillary go since she conceded quietly. Not happy, but I knew that was a long shot going in.

But if he puts Mitt in the cabinet, I will have to drop him because that shit's going to actually fuck the country up.

So, for instance, if South Africa nationalized the De Beers facilities, Rothschild would be fucked. If America kicked out the Fed, they'd be fucked. If some European countries made holding gold illegal and confiscated the thousands of tons of gold underneath Rothschild manor houses, they'd be fucked. Get the picture? They aren't all the powerful when you realize they only exist by means of a parallel society of blackmailed pedophiles who are put into high positions of power and then made to carry out Rothschild bidding.

I think most of 8ch would agree there.

Every Holla Forumsack understands that going after Hillary now makes no sense because she'd get pardoned. This is a thread made by shills with nothing but shills talking to each other.

Do you believe that Conway legitimately speaks for Trump?
That old cuckservative crone?

I don't.
I think she's a mouthpiece, and basically nothing more - I doubt she even sits in on meetings with Trump.

She's the pussy he grabbed, cuckservative as all hell, to stand in front of the cameras and assure the cuckservatives and catladies that everything will be fine.

… While in reality, everything will be fire.

No one expected him to go after her before he was inaugurated, clearly. But why even mention this?

The back-pedalling is hilarious, the hypocrisy is massive. You fucking faggots were chanting "LOCK HER UP" and touting this as great, now it suddenly doesn't matter?

Every reasonable person would know that he is not talking about now. He is talking about after being president.

Only the slave avenges him self in affection or hot blood, you cool down. You figure how to inflict most damage upon your enemy.

Very high IQ, so it's hard to follow. I'm not sure what he is doing. But fuck me if he sells out, I don't believe so.

If you don't think that then you need to get your head out of Chinese cartoons and learn wtf a spokeperson even is, retard

No one's backpedaling shlomo. Go talk about your revolution of /leftpol/.

I for one am not back peddling. If he doesn't follow through with this, I'll go to war with him and his kike family just like I did with hilldawg. Fuck these people taking us for granted. If he wants to fuck us over, then we'll tear his fucking world apart.

It means exactly what it means. Sheep in wolf's clothing.

Really, though, Agent Comey. You're not convincing anyone to go on a suicide mission. Not until the final betrayal, and at that point, the ball won't be in your court.

/thread

kys

www businessinsider.com/trump-alt-right-steve-bannon-new-york-times-2016-11
sorry for the autistic formatting of the green text below. But here's Trump on the "alt-kike"

Kill your self.

Nah you r/the_donald faggots have been shitting up the board with your blind fanaticism for months now, how about you go back to Reddit?

No it doesn't really matter terribly much if he does lock her up, but saying it doesn't matter and it's all fine when you were blatantly celebrating this before the election is fucking pathetic. You're acting just as fanatical as leftists.

We'll see how everything else goes, but Holla Forums went from being always wary and not trusting of promises to falling head over heels for this shit, losing all critical thought.

Then you are a fool.

It's not a "long shot". It's a fucking open and shut case. The FBI already has 33,000 pieces of evidence to arrest her on. If Trump can't even lock up the most corrupt politician in American history, then he will be the laughingstock of the entire world.

Just fucking arrest her. It's that simple. Drain the fucking swamp.

And this is one of the main issues here, why a Frank Luntz-tier pollster still has any influence in this process whatsoever, much less making declarative statements on a enemy program about one of the few issues that set Trump apart from the rest. She has served her purpose and needs to step aside. Trump had no problem moving on from Lewandowski (Let Trump be Trump) or Manafort (convention manager) and it should be no problem sending her packing either.

WELL WELL, surprise surprise! I'm gonna spare you the shame of uploading the collection of screencaps of ppl saying he won't do shit despite his bigly words.

You retards fell once again for the same old shit.

Wew lad thats a shill

Hello, Holla Forums,

You should put the part were he says himself he won't prosecute Hillary.

You don't seem to understand syntax.

I don't see how you're implying the right lost in this scenario. It would mean Trump is literally a safety valve they hastily put on a squirting faucet, he'd have to spend the next 4 years just delegitimizing us just to prevent the jewish question from becoming a common source of discussion.

I posted this in a diff thread, relevant.

Care to explain?

I mean, you're saying you believe Conway DOES speak for Trump, directly?
You think she ISN'T just a mouthpiece, but that she partakes in policy discussion and is an integral (female cuckservative) member of Trump's inner circle?

I find that rather dubious tbh fam.
I think she's a mouthpiece, and that's basically it - she's told what to say, and her job is to run the spin.
I have little confidence in the notion that Conway is much more than that - which is what a spokesperson is: a mouth that handles the spin.

Maybe you need to get your head out of Malaysian watercolors.

I'm not trying to blackpill anyone. But I think there is a very real possbility that Trump made some kind of deal with these people on election night. I say this because they went down without a fight whatsoever.

>>>Holla Forums

I am amused.

Mouthepiece means she speaks the words of Trump. Nothin else,nothing more. Which means Trump said this.

Never thought of it that way, but what leverage do they have? He became the most powerful person in the world overnight, despite what Ron Paul and some international kikes want you to believe. He does control the executive branch, and really the others with EO, so I don't see how they could have power over him unless he really did go to Little Saint James and diddle some kiddies.

"very divisive for the country"

No, it doesn't. It means she says what the media wants to hear for good PR.

Hello, again, Holla Forums.

How many times does this cycles repeat? A statement is made then the whisper down the lane effect and the media spin it out of it original intent. Then Trump sticks to his original plan.

Yes, but if the mouthpiece says it,Trump cannot deny it. That is how it works.

It's almost like you idiots never learn.

Let's be clear. Pizzagate would collapse any federal government if it came out in the middle of a term, and the people were angry enough. This same pedo ring was actively chosen to not be pursued in Belgium, the UK, Spain, Brazil, American, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, France, Germany, Canada, etc. I think America has enough guns to set an example for the rest of the pedo cults, but whether or not Trump lets that happen, well, I suppose that depends on Trump's guilt, or lack thereof.

Let's also consider this: Trump is playing a game here. Trump doesn't say things that aren't calculated. Trump knows this will anger his supporters. How does that follow? There's another layer at play here, it seems, and multiple ones if you want to consider the intelligence agency infighting, the jewish turf war we're witnessing, etc.

So far its happened every single time.
Its like he wrote a book on this or something.

It's almost like this is your first five minutes paying attention to this election. Take your autistic jew shit back to Holla Forums.

you memed Trump into the White house

Why can't you meme Hillary into the big house? or atleast, the funny house?

shhhhhht! We will see each other again in another "Trump said X pre-election and now he says Y and at least won't do X as much as he said"-Thread.

Saying Jew is akin to 'you're a fucking white male' but my point was that electoral don't work. How many fascist regimes were popularly elected and didn't seize power through military coup?

To be a politician is to be a whore.

Should get a job at CNN lad.

Are you suggesting that Trump goes the king nigger route and announce when he will strike weeks in advance using the lugenpresse? She has moved her money to Quran, making a move too fast will just make her flee before he can corner her.

Noooooooooooooooope.
You definitely need to get your head out of that Korean Stop-Motion.

A mouthpiece means she speaks the words THAT TRUMP TELLS HER TO SPEAK, and to spin that as best she can in the moment. Nothing else, nothing more.

Which shows that you are either stupid, or aiming at disruption.

A spokesperson speaks the words they are told to speak, and aims to spin those words as best they can in a given context. There is nothing to suggest they even have any knowledge as to whether or not the person for whom they are a spokesperson said such things, merely that they, as a spokesperson (a mouth for spin), are being told to say such things.

Again, you're either stupid, or an agent of the enemy. Not much difference tbh fam.

*electoral politics

I'm more concerned with the abduction, torture, rape, and murder of children over any cult of personality. Trump is just a man, he has the chance to stop a system of exploitation that kills thousands a year, if he doesn't stop that, he's a joke. How could you call such a person a man?

Your narrative has some holes fam.

Good. That's exactly what America needs. We need to divide the guilty away from the innocent. The bad away from the good. The anti-American traitors away from the people. The people did not vote for "unity". We voted for justice. We want retribution. No mercy. Drain the fucking swamp.

Are you blind? We currently have two sources giving us two very different answers to this question. OP has his source saying that she won't be prosecuted for the server, while the Jew york times says that Trump himself says that the effort to lock her up is not over.

This. But you can't say that on this board unless you're a shill.

Are you retarted?

Then leave and never return.

So why is his cabinet currently being filled with Heritage Foundation types? Probably because he needs these people as he has no experience governing and the business world is quite different.

He's also doing shit that could get him impeached even before he's sworn in but whatever.

Never said it was fine if he didn't. I know he will, he hasn't gone back on anything he's said. you're just an autist who can't understand anything beyond simple statements.
Are you trying to imply being a fanatic is bad? If you're not a fanatic, you're not living.

Long story short, Trump needs these people but they don't need him.

The two half-truths put together effectively state that he is going to "let it happen", and not exactly lead a crusade. Real smooth, like baby's skin.

Fixed that for you shlomo.

sounds like it was hard for him to lie about that

No.

Yes. I'm glad you brought it up. It's time America went back to legally declaring wars, the correct constitutional way. Trump should kick Congress in the ass and make them formally declare war against Isis.

How do you fit billions of dollars inside a book?

gotta hella reacha therea pardner

Remember that scene from scarface where tony is about to shoot that guy who tried to kill him and he's begging for his life. Then tony says " okay I won't kill you" and then calls one of his guys over to kill him. We need this scene with trump and Hillary

WE HAVE TO JAIL HILLARY AND AS MANY POLITICIANS AS POSSIBLE

ALL POLITICIANS MUST BE PUT ON NOTICE

THEY ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW

Also bankers. Imprison as many bankers as possible.

Fucking checked.

If he'd do have of what he says, I might be happy. But he won't, because he can't.

rawstory.com/2016/11/here-are-4-policies-that-trump-is-already-back-peddling-on/

I believe it's called 'double entry bookkeeping', Holla Forums.

lol what a bullshit article, nice link and source faggot
also, the iran deal fucks Israel over

trips confirm all bankers and politicians must hang

Keep underestimating him bud, that's how he got this far. Don't let reality change your point of view at all.

I'm sure she does sit in most meetings. But her job is strategy, not policy.

Yes, it's absolutely possible that Trump can/will come out and contradict her, but until then it's safe to assume she speaks for him as she is his OFFICIAL SPOKES(WO)MAN.

I think Hillary probably could have triggered a couple "recounts" or even accused Trump or Putin of fraud. With the popular vote behind her, she could have done that with plenty of cover.

I'm saying it went like this:

Sure, the media is still throwing a fit because they're on a further leash, but (PUBLICLY) Obama and Hillary were surprisingly nice about everything, all considered. They didn't do a recount or enact martial law. I think Trump may have been surprised by how professional they were about it and may have decided to not destroy their whole lives in exchange.

But until he's actually sworn in, this is all completely useless speculation.

Are YOU retarded?

So it could be revealed that Trump also won the popular vote?

I am not that retarted.

So her and Podesta could have even more time to fudge the numbers!

I highly doubt it - her job is presentation, not strategy.
She's a spokesperson, a mouth piece - and you don't ask the mouth piece for strategic insight, let alone policy insight.

Indeed, good of you to admit it, so nothing else you have to say really matters…. But I'll humor you.

Which means she says the shit she's told to say - and doesn't mean Trump actually espouses that shit, in any way, shape or form.

She's a mouth piece - she's told what to say, and her job is to spin it.
Doesn't mean it has ANY connection whatsoever with ACTUAL intended policy or strategic action - she isn't someone handling the moving of pieces on the board, she IS a piece on the board, and likely nowhere near as important a piece as shills and dipshits seem to believe.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHEN WILL Holla Forums AND CTR STOP FALLING FOR THE BANTZ

web.archive.org/web/20161122203203/http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/22/conway-says-trump-does-not-plan-pursue-clinton-charges

Good. That's even better. If Hillary runs, then Trump can hunt her down. Even the judenpresse won't defend a fugitive. Forget the FBI, forget a trial. Trump can order the Navy Seals to kill the traitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6iQC-aZS1o
relevant

Such as?
I don't think Trump has actually made any annoucements as to cabinet appointments which support that argument - you're just repeating the shit the media told you.

Or probably because the media is trying to push the narrative that you're also trying to push.

Seems legit fam.
You should probably go watch some more CNN.

Okay! God damn.

But then, is that all Corey was?

/THREAD

(checked)
First it was the wall, now this, what are they going to try and say he won't do next to make them feel better?

I think he's referring to some jews that got on the transition team through Christie, they've already been kicked off though.

THis

Doing this. We know what to do if he betrays the people who memed him into office.

Long story short, bro, is that you're repeating, verbatim, the same rhetoric being slung around on CNN and other MSM sources.

Are you stupid, and just take their bait hook, line and sinker?
Or are you an enemy agent, sent to promote that narrative here?
Don't know, don't care, doesn't matter.

Trump 'needs' these worms about as much as a fish needs a bicycle - and they all know it.

It's a d&c wedge. They're desperate to separate Trump from his base of support, and we're the most effective regiment.

Maybe…

just maybe..

It's a REDEMPTION STORY:

In exchange for amnesty, Hillary fights the ex-establishment and all of it's subversive influences, by all means still avaible. She should still have a lot of networks and shills at hand which, like her, are indifferent to what they actually propagate, as long as it nets them shekels or not getting hanged xdd. None of it would be official, which fits her style of shadow government perfectly. Imagine the amount of kek when this supposedly white-vest "to-be-first-woman-president" sadistically liberal saint completely embraces her crooked, ruthless psychopathic zero-human-compassion side, takes to the cultural/psychological frontlines and mercilessly fucks over all of her croneys with hardcore redpills, ahahahaha!!

I want her hung for treason. She was willing to slit the throats of every white working man in the country to get what she desired. That evil bitch needs to burn, along with her family and everyone who has ever worked with her.

Justice comes before mercy.

Defaetist shit.

Reported.

You're still a nigger for stealing my bicycle, bro!

Look, it's understandable to be concerned about the way normalfags will view the Trump ascension and the conflicting messages he is sending. It's important that you wait and allow the man to actually get into office and watch how his first 100 days pan out before any actual attempts at making a move are put into action.
For all you know, Trump's presidency will turn the silent majority that did elect him (immigrants going Weekend at Bernie's with dead voters notwithstanding) into a more talkative majority, and make discussions of nationalist policy and actual, non-parody patriotism commonplace.

God dammit.

They will succeed until the 20th of January, so keep that in mind. There are doubts many anons have after being ingrained with decades of cynicism. Trump has to go after those who did 9/11 and those who practice satanic ritual abuse. Until he takes action on those matters, I will remain excited, but wary.

wat

Then Conway is a plant and needs to resign.

Oh Jew.

kek, you just found out? we are deeply grateful for her now.
also the wall won't be be built.(KIKE SHILL'S SKULL WAS CRUSHED BY THE BULLDOZER FOR THIS POST)

You're not good at pretending to be one of us.

What? You don't like the word mouth piece?
Is it because that's what she is, and it hurts your extremely flawed CNN-tier narrative to acknowledge as much?
;^)

In all probability, yes, that is all Corey was.

I've had spokespeople in my own life, and what they say is not, at all, necessarily what I think, even when what they're saying is portrayed as though representative of what I think.
Welcome to politics, kiddo.

Ok that is enough for me for now. But this was an obvious attempt to test the waters before doing something. And thank god we didn't bite.Remember this. If we stop pushing for a Clinton prosecution, he will ditch.

the faster we realize that the pre-election talks were all a show, the better we are.

the truth is, we cucked ourselves Holla Forums .

Go shill on cuckchan lad. You'll be the first to be deported.

check my triple dubs

This

Read the thread, Holla Forums. You're wrong, again.

Don't come back.

Sure thing, m80. ;^)

Why don't you join the chorus, and tell us more about how all political spokespeople are speaking the legitimate truth as to the views and intentions of the candidate they represent.

hello

He's always planned to do what he first said. He may use the criticism he gets from his double speak to improve, but he never planned on going back, same thing with the wall, same thing with immigration, same thing with this.

PURE COINCIDENCE

damn son, sure blessed by kek itt

Back to cuckchan while you're at it as well.

Why did OP abandon his thread so quickly?

Supposedly…

Fox Business is reporting Mitt Romney for Sec of State and Nikki Haley as UN Ambassador (read on another forum. I don't bother with cable news)

I don't want to get too far ahead of this, but prepare yourselves.

Also, Holla Forums, it's not the President's job to prosecute criminals, but the DOJ's and the FBI. His job will be to appoint a right-wing Attorney General (which he WILL do). Two thirds of people in the Clinton Foundation will be jailed next year, there's no escaping it for them at this point.

Until then, we remain stalwart, we hold the line. They want us angry, fearful and in disarray. They want a lone wolf attack, they want a disenchanted Holla Forumsack to lash out. Already the jew shills come out of the network to prod and provoke. They are looking for weakness, and we will have none. Our grip on their throats will not slacken, we will press our advantage and crush the life out of them. Every thrashing mewl of the jew shows their increasing desperation.

We do not fear, we do not falter, we hold the line. If we fall, there are none to replace us.

So you are going to take me from my home country "which is not usa" and transport me "back" to mexico?

b-but I am not even latino.

Just like Chris Christie for VP, right? They were saying Rudy for SOS just yesterday.

Got a source?

No, hence the "supposedly"and the spoiler

The WSJ says a group of advisors in the Trump circle are pushing for Romney, and Trump seems inclined, apparently. Another faction (including Newt) is pushing for Rudy. Also they're reporting he's leading toward Nikki, but that's probably just made up nonsense.

Seriously, these people are pulling this shit out of their ass.

Then you're full of shit.

I could not have made the disclaimers any clearer for you.

so eat shit, retard

This if anything
She might be connected to something bigger
Like that spirit cooking pedo cult shit

Sounds like they have absolutely no clue, just like when he chose Pence for VP.

>>>/auschwitz/

Umm the 3 big ones

They don't need to look, they know what triggers the masses. The guys that did the Nazi salute at NPI admitted they're Jews. There will be more of this.

12D chess. Trump publicly says he doesn't want to pursue charges and lets the FBI, NYPD, and DOJ do their thing. It reaches the point where Trump goes
and then she goes to jail. There's a big difference between protecting someone and staying neutral. Trump wants to stay neutral. He needs to. He has bigger things to do, and if the rumors of coups in the FBI and stuff are true, the Clintons are going to go down if Trump just takes his hands off the wheel and lets thing ride their course.

likely

I'm really hoping that's the case, and this is another head-fake, because putting Mitt Romneycare and Haley in cabinet positions, after walking back the Hillary prosecution, would be extremely problematic for me.

if the 'swamp drain' empties into cabinet positions it can ALL fucking burn as far as I'm concerned

DISAVOWED

Trump thinks his fans suck.

ARMY FAGS GET OUT

Kill your self (1) poster.

Trump does not need to pursue anything. All he needs to do is to remove the Obama votaries from the Justice Dept. and she will be prosecuted.

You're trying too hard (33) poster

;^)

Beat that!

Trump is aiming for popularity, he's drunk with success, moving into the centre, wondering already how to have everybody loving him. And he's not even in yet.

Liz Claman was the one who supposedly…repeat…supposedly reported it

Or he's doing the same thing he's been doing since he started and you're just an autistic shill.

It's a catch-22. If he pursues her it'll look like political retaliation to half the nation and give the radical left ample room, even if they don't like the corrupt bitch, to continue on with the anti-Trump protests.

On the other hand if he does absolutely nothing then he'll be attacked by his own supporters, even those not "woke". However, he has a better chance doing the latter because his platform was never about taking the corrupt bitch down. Instead it was about using her to get him into office. The issue was the wall, immigration, and the economy.

It's absolutely shitty if he doesn't pursue her at this point, but it's a delicate balance. Nation is on the brink as it is politically with neither side willing to give an inch. He's doing exactly what I thought he would do and what everyone feared he would do. He's trying to use the system the "right" way and by the books just like every other Cuckservative has failed at for 50 years instead of taking the left's approach and completely disregarding the "Constitution" after the election to get what he wants.

Haven't you've licked Trump's asshole enough for one day?

He's drunk with reality.

Some people do more than just shitpost on the Internet. Trump is one of those people.

Haven't you shilled enough for one day Holla Forums?

It's fucking everywhere.

Good.

It's more like if he pushes now it will urge Obama to pardon her.
If Trump acts like he isn't going to do anything then that might be avoided. Then she can't escape the chopping block.

wtf i hate trump now, I'm a #cruzmissile
What did you expect? For him to be autistic like you, and attempt to defend a meaningless term the media likes to assign to controlled opposition to make Trump look bad? Is that the best you have lad?

look at and consider suicide

gonna need more context than a NYT second-hand tweet.

He's waiting till she can't be pardoned. Literally everyone fucking saw this coming.

wtf I hate drumpf now

Do you ever leave here?

Oh no what will reddit do

ITT:

So…since Trump won't be investigating this, will the FBI, or are they still fucked? Where does Holla Forums see this going?

Delete this

What's you're point? That he should endorse controlled opposition, especially when the medias going autistic about it? And how is this even related to the thread?

He's right, it happened. Thanks NPI for letting in a bunch of diversity and letting Red Ice stream it. It's too soon to go mainstream. Just wait until the Woes beastilaity comment goes viral now that all attention is focused on the conference. And it is, turn on the TV, check twitter, check all news sites. This is the news today. It's not over yet.

fuck off, ctr

Anyway, he better make sure the bitch gets locked up. As far as the alt-right goes, I also disavow any retard who has adopted this label, but I'd feel better if I thought Trump was doing it for the right reason of anyone who has adopted that forced meme of a label is just giving leftists ammo.

Too bad that's not what he said.

There are already multiple investigation going on right not, Trump doesn't need to do anything but let them do their job for her to be prosecuted.

That plus this:

Trump Said To Be Leaning To Romney As Secretary Of State Pick
ht tp://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-22/trump-said-be-leaning-romney-secretary-state-pick

…has me depressed today user

Is this board controlled entirely by CTR now?

Cerno is correct here. This is not a game.

So they have no source, great post lad.

wat ._.

Yeah that too. Exactly the same thing I told my buddy. It's a chess game. If Obama pardons her will Trump carry on the traditional pardoning of the last president? Then he's on the hook for her crimes. If he plays it out and doesn't he gets a pardon and she goes down.

Taking down the evil witch is a lot more complicated than people are giving it credit.

I absolutely agree that they need to go down, but cool your jets a little bit.

Trump is going into a job with no idea who his allies and enemies are. He needs his people in place, and his people need their people in place. Trump's assembling a dream team for the whitehouse, and those people then need to root out the rats and moles in their own organizations and make them useful for Trump.

Trump going after Hillary right away would be suicidal - because it's not just hillary, it's the establishment, the shadow government. Instead of going after her, he does what he does best - negotiate. He uses the situation as leverage, makes deals - because what's really important is fixing america, and he's got a lot more on his plate than just hillary to deal with, and he wants to get the most important stuff squared away first.

NOW would be a good time to spread this video of the admitted Jews outside the NPI conference. These are the guys, along with crazy Tila that did the Nazi salute, Tila tweeted it. Video has only 24 views.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI

Trump will do little of what he said he will do, I laugh how every 4 years dupes fall for this shit.

He won't pursue it, but that doesn't mean he'll intervene if someone else does.
Trump is not closing the window to that bitch facing judgment he just isn't personally pursuing it or issuing a special prosecutor.

tl;dr
==the people doing the Nazi salute were not NPI members, they admitted they were Jews just checking it out, that it was their "right" to do so. Tila was a guest and many did not agree with her invite. Spread it.

What is next no wall ?

Back to Holla Forums lad.

Calm your tits Rand Paul. Why do you think everyone is radicalizing on both sides even more after Trumps elected?

It's always been about polarizing both sides to that conflict is inevitable sooner rather than latter. It's just nice we don't have a complete one-sided dipshit in charge like we'd have with Clinton.

Trump's been outplayed. Obama will pardon her anyhow on his last day in office and say "Trump agreed" - taking the heat off himself and putting it on Trump. Trump will complain but media will mock him since he said he wanted her to heal. Trump now takes all the blame for the Hillary pardon that is coming.

It makes sense when you think about it.
Trump needs to get Shillary's supporters to calm the fuck down if he's even going to undo the sabotage Obongo dropped in his lame duck period, and putting her in prison would do the exact opposite.
I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a presidential pardon though there's been plenty of surprises already, and there's still room for plenty more

I'm not surprised. Shillary has been extraordinarily quiet following her concession speech, which seems to suggest that she quietly agreed to a deal where Trump would let her quietly disappear in exchange for letting him win the election. Think about it. You had a massive petition with MILLIONS of signatures demanding that Trump be removed due to losing the popular vote, you had Obongo threatening to stay as president, and on top of it all? Calexit gaining actual speed as a movement.

Hillary could've easily taken advantage of all that to become President. But to do so would drive the greatest wedge in American society since the Civil War, go in as the most hated candidate in history who won through questionable means (with many suspicious that she didn't even win the popular vote in the first place), and on top of it all? Would legitimize the cause of both Libertarian and White Supremacist Militias as they would (rightly) feel that they were being cheated out of the election. Hillary knows this, furthermore she knows it would possibly end with the whole nation going down in flames.

Don't get me wrong. I'm disappointed as well, but I can take solace in the fact that the Clinton's little Empire has gone down in flames.

Nobody has alleged the horrible parts yet outside of Holla Forums.

Cute blog post. After the inauguration none of it is relevant.

wtf I love the alt right now

you're a fag

It's true that if Trump had said he will be prosecuted, Hillary supporters will chimp out more than what they already have, and Obama will indict her.

I seriously want this to be 8D Pictionary, because this can be interpreted both ways.

It can only be interpreted one way if you take into account the fact he's done this same exact thing multiple times.

/THREAD
SHILLS BTFO

Boasting in a shill thread xDDD

This is like Scott Adams all over again. Overreacting retards still can't read between the lines.

wtf I love Hillary now

If he backs off on this, what else will he back off on

Trump is fucking up:

1) Willard as secretary of state
2) Paris climate change faggotry
3) no prosecution of clinton
4) disavowing anybody instead of just not commenting

The left will never love him, will always hate him, and he's a fool if he pivots to the center.

Why the fuck can't you remember that in all of this the CIA hasn't done jack fuck except in all likelyhood HELPED bring us

Trump has until Jan 2018 for Hillary to be arrested for me.

You don't tell your enemies and your (((allies))) your plans and intentions.

Think of the language, "He doesn't plan on appointing special prosecutor".

That doesn't mean that he won't allow the FBI to do their jobs now, and allow the DOJ to do theirs.

Not even president yet and he already blew it somehow, these kikes are soooooo salty.

No one said it would be easy.

My laptop is garbage, more specifically the touchpad.

But FFS the CIA probably helped brainwash half the fucks in the Social Justice Cult. The CIA loves fucking with other countries. The isolationism Trump wants is NOT in their interest.

Does Trump want isolationism, truly?

The kikes are trying to erode popular support so the neocucks can try to block him in congress. Their wet dream is fucking with the electors to halt the nomination. At this point we just have to push through to Jan 20 and keep reminding Repub senators and congressmen that we'll hold them accountable if they fuck with us or Trump.

CLICK BAIT TITLE!

Who?
He seems misinformed on the issue at best. Get someone who knows their shit to point out the facts and he'll be fine.
Except he fucking is. Why would you believe in the lugenpresse now? This whole shit the past two days is to grind down our spirits and to D&C.
Not commenting would make him look guilty in the eyes of the lugenpresse; which still holds massive sway.

These things take time, user.

relax. he's just making sure she stays in country and does not flee to Qatar. His exact wording was "putting her in jail is not a priority." Does not mean it won't happen.

Trump looks like he's checking dubs.

'illary can "heal" in her prison cell.

TRUMP'S WAFFLE MENU:

- He will "heal" Hillary
- Wall is now "invisible wall" and a "fence"
- Willard the neo-con Mormon for State
- faggot Richard Grenell for UN
- A Hindu female Bernie-sanders supporter
- Sodomite marriage is "decided" and he's "fine with it"
- deportations limited to caught criminals
- no more talk of Mexico paying for the wall
- Obamacare not being completely repealed
- No muslim ban, just certain "regions"
- impeccable manners with Chinese officials
- open mind about "climate change"

… AND HE HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET!

You cucks must sure love taking it up the ass and getting stumped.

Trump doesn't have to. Sessions will do the work.

Citation showing an actual announcement of this being his choice needed.

Same as 1.

And again. All you have to do is scroll up a bit to see he isn't trying to drop the investigation, just not personally prosecute himself which is obviously not how it works to begin with.

Ok this is actually fair criticism. He really should just demand they stop asking him to disavow everything until they start asking Obama to disavow the Muslim Brotherhood etc.

True but there's no proof he actually pivoted aside from the typical hysteria you're attempting to help create.

if this doesn't turn out to be some kind of feint or play on words, i.e. distancing himself so fbi/doj can take her down, then i don't think i'm alone in saying he's a letdown. i wouldn't care if he builds two walls at that point.

tbh i don't really care about him disavowing the alt-right - it was a political move. sometimes you can say one thing and your policy reflect your thoughts in subtle ways.

yes i realize the contradiction in those two thoughts

yeah, not happy about this tbh
no evidence for this one
I hadn't heard this, could just be diversity points with people he knows he can control. Sad.
Up to the states, I guess
I haven't seen convincing evidence that he's limiting it to this, and plenty contrary
just because he hasn't reminded everyone, that doesn't mean it's no longer happening
it'll be functionally gone and he always said "repeal and replace"
thats a calm way of saying no muslims and also no faggots from muslim areas pretending not to be muslims
were you expecting him to lynch them on sight?
who gives a shit

He's not a fashy candidate and was only ever a stepping stone. The only things in your list that are deebly goncerning are not prosecuting hillary and the fag marriage cuckout

You don't know about the Climate change scam? Where have you been?
The Industrialized nations (i.e., whitpe people) get a massive "carbon tax" raping for the sin of having combustion engines, and all the money is transferred via ((internationalists)) to poor mud people in third world shitholes. It's a very, very big deal.

Isn't it?

Scripted raids… boring and very low energy

As if he cares about Muslims or Mexicans while sleeping in his penthouse or flying in his private jets.

He was in professional wrestling where characters and storylines are carefully written, in the same way as the characters of politicians are written by psychoanalysts and public relations professionals.

The media opposition to him was there to make half of the population believe that they just had a difficult victory.

the presidency isnt the justice department, user.

Right, now he suddenly cares about his media image. AFTER becoming the president.

Besides, here's why this whole "disavow" idea seems retarded to me: any politician who's asked to disavow some group of his supporters can just argue that his supporters are not the one who will be taking the position, he will. And since he thinks he himself will do a good job in that position, he does not mind support from anyone which will help him win. (All this assuming that democracy actually wored.)

(muthafuckin checked)
And -this- is the correct way to put it. Latest rumblings indicate that some of what is going on has been a TLA War (CIA vs NSA, with FBI as a balkanized province?). Trump may or may not be putting the 'right people' in place that he knows will act as soon as certain things drop; Kim has indicated that more leaks will come forward after Trump is inaugurated. Whether that means from wikileaks, or is an attempt to spur other people coming forward, I'm guessing the expectation (hope?) is that whatever comes forward will be damning enough to push things forward on a bipartisan level.

Enjoy the bigger picture, we've all been snookered again!!! Did you really think that a politician would really keep his promises? The Donald has a long, L O N G history of screwing people over in NYC and Atlantic City and everywhere else he has done business in. Wake up and smell the conjob, Anons.

DONALD TRUMP ILLUMINATI.zip
archive.org/details/DONALDTRUMPILLUMINATI_201611

Yeah Goldberg, I'll be surely downloading that.

Directly going after Clinton and allowing her to continue playing the victim card would be a pointless waste of time. Law enforcement has been attempting that all year, and it hasn't worked. All leads turn up as dead bodies, all evidence disappears, and all people in government just say she's an old woman who doesn't know what she's doing.

Trump personally pursuing charges against her would be a waste of time and taxpayer money that would come up with nothing conclusive. Furthermore it would intensify the bolshevik riots and violence occurring around the country as the MSM will no doubt tell the Bolsheviks that the evil racist, sexist, homophobic, nazi tyrant is attempting to purge their anointed saint.

Let Trump purge the corrupt members of government that defend her. After that, his extremely anti-Clinton government appointees might be able to do something before she makes every single lead and witness disappear/commit suicide. Meanwhile Holla Forums needs to continue its own e-investigations. Every single scrap of information might count later on.

Pray her health doesn't do her in first. She needs to live long enough to see justice for all the horrible things she's done.

Irrelevant. We told people and voters she needed to be locked up. Unless Trump goes full Hitler he isn't giving us what we in Holla Forums need either.

he knows about the Climategate e-mails:

Here’s What Trump Really Told NYT About Global Warming

daily*caller.com/2016/11/23/heres-what-trump-really-told-nyt-about-global-warming/

" President-Elect Donald Trump told New York Times reporters and editors he would keep an “open mind” on global warming, the media had a field day and ran headlines the firebrand real estate mogul had moderated his positions. But go and read the full transcript of Trump’s NYT interview, and you get a different picture than what was reported by many news outlets.

(…)

Trump did say he’d keep an “open mind” on the Paris treaty, but unreported parts of the interview seem to be most telling about his actual thoughts on global warming. Trump not only highlighted the fact there are many prominent skeptics of catastrophic man-made global warming, he also took NYT publisher Arthur Sulzberger, Jr. to task for trying to link global warming to storms.

Trump even mentioned, though not by name, the “Climategate” email scandal where top scientists were allegedly exposed for having fiddled around with climate data to make warming look worse than it actually was.

While Trump did say he believes there’s “some connectivity” between humans and global warming, he expressed concern about how much climate regulations would hamper U.S. competitiveness. It should also be noted Trump is laughing when he answers some of the Times’ questions on global warming. "

The full transcript of that exchange is in the Daily Caller article. I like this part:

" My uncle was for 35 years a professor at M.I.T. He was a great engineer, scientist. He was a great guy. And he was … a long time ago, he had feelings — this was a long time ago — he had feelings on this subject. It’s a very complex subject. I’m not sure anybody is ever going to really know. I know we have, they say they have science on one side but then they also have those horrible emails that were sent between the scientists. Where was that, in Geneva or wherever five years ago? Terrible. Where they got caught, you know, so you see that and you say, what’s this all about. I absolutely have an open mind. I will tell you this: Clean air is vitally important. Clean water, crystal clean water is vitally important. Safety is vitally important.

And you know, you mentioned a lot of the courses. I have some great, great, very successful golf courses. I’ve received so many environmental awards for the way I’ve done, you know. I’ve done a tremendous amount of work where I’ve received tremendous numbers. Sometimes I’ll say I’m actually an environmentalist and people will smile in some cases and other people that know me understand that’s true. Open mind. "