Guess what was driving

Police have arrested the driver of a school bus that flipped over, slammed into a tree and killed five children.

On Monday afternoon, 24-year-old Johnthony Walker was transporting 37 students from Woodmore Elementary School when he lost control of the bus. The bus flipped on to its side and crashed into a tree, splitting it apart.

Five children died at the scene, six were critically injured, six were admitted to the hospital and 20 were treated and released by local hospitals.

archive.is/dfNc3
dreamindemon . com/2016/11/22/children-killed-horrific-school-bus-crash-driver-arrested/#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/chattanooga-school-bus-crash-mother-jasmine-mateen-driver-johnthony-walker-asked-children-if-they-were-ready-to-die/
witn.com/home/headlines/Trio-charged-with-shooting-at-vehicles-including-school-activity-bus-347704781.html
washingtonpost.c
archive.is/wWVD1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully the kids weren't white. But you know they probably were which is why he did it.

that's a win in the nigger name lottery.
he could be named Chlamydeshawn or worse

Every single time. He's probably a mudslime too, because it's edgy to practice the one religion that kills thousands every day. His freed African American grandparents must be so proud that their working 16 hours a day doing back breaking manual labor for a quarter a day, trying desperately to gain the respect of the nation that once enslaved them, paved the way for this shit stain on life.

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION KILLS CHILDREN

(checked)

Otto is real now, and he's a nigger.

Honestly, my first thought was "a woman".

Unless he was on crack, this isn't racial. Unless blacks are into traffic accidents, I wouldn't know (do share if you do, though, but only with sources).

they still should have just gone back to AIDSfrica

Woodlore elementary 91.3 African. Doubt any white kids on that bus.

You're right user, it's not like niggers are notoriously incompetent and regularly make poor decisions. Letting him drive the bus was like putting a bonobo behind the wheel, but clearly that couldn't have been the problem.

We have niggers driving cabs, and it feels suicidal to be in one, but they rarely are involved in accidents. Their motor skills are fine, IQ is lacking, hence why they do ok to good in sports.

I mean, this isn't the usual nigger behavior, like rape, assault, spontaneous manslaughter or drug abuse.

At least Otto gave a shit about the kids on the bus most of the time

makes me wonder why they were put in the back of the bus. why would you force whites to turn their back on blacks? They sureley knew not to relax around blacks back then, right?

I bet he was high.

No user. I bet the cunt was just high.
That would be the dumbest way to do a hit on whitey. Actually now I think it's plausible cause it's so stupid and because he was black.

oh for fucks sake

Cos the "-thony" don't be silent!

There will be a nice, happy ending when all the parents sue the school and end up with a nice retirement payday. White taxpayers get to foot the bill to pay nigger parents who lost dey keeids as a result of the actions of another nigger.

Rest easy, user.

That's called parenting fail of the highest order.

Oh praise Kek, I was worried for a second

Sure, but how would they afford it?

Unless freed slaves were offered free plane rides back. I haven't studied this much.

Why not San GRIDSisco?

I think thats just an accident tbh lad. I think subsaharans engage in murder more than manslaughter. Unless your argument is that they inherently have diminished responsibility or mitigatibg circumstances because african, in which case I partially agree.

National news says 6 kids dead and speeding was a big factor

But user, niggers dominate the bus industry.

Got to get em union checks.

He dindu nuffin. Aint nun o yo crackers eva dropped yo kush under da seat wen cruzin?

My first thought was illegal alien Mexican/Central American.

He did it on purpose.

Lynch this cunt.

Trip dubs say that "illegal alien bus driver" was a reasonable assumption, even if it wasn't true in this case.

check, check, check

WTF have I started?

its only just begun

sooo
where the children white?

Lets a go. Ill name my pet like this.

roll that shit like a nigger slave

Holy shit! How do flip a fucking SCHOOL BUS and WRAP IT AROUND A TREE. I'm thinking both high AND suicidal, takin' summa dem keeidz with him. But alas, he dindu nuthin, good boi, preechin da gospel while airborne.

So the chimp is a hero.

Roll

Dartalius Johnson

Checked.

Ape me up

improtant question: Were any of the kids white?
if not who gives a shit, peaceful herb strikes again.

Darquomiah Brown.

Poor doggo

read the fucking thread faggot

rollin

One stop shopping for the sheboon that keeps blasting out dem future nba players. Personally I love Jerikwon.

Dartalmiah Harris

not likely

rollan

Emancipation was a mistake.

phew!

Rolling for my groid name.

bix nood

You don't roll, it's the last four digits of your cell number.

bitch plz

fuck it, rolling.

Darquokwon Williams

Rollan in shit thread!

roll

You people are fucking assholes

This Pepe/Wojack combination is truly the greatest, as it is a reference to my favorite cartoon.

The she-boon that laid it wasn't sure which buck impregnated her, but she was sure she had it narrowed down to John or Anthony so she put them together.

Wew.

Roll

wew this nigga was blazed out of his mind

Welcome to Holla Forums.

roll

Rollan

Nigger apparently said "y'all ready to die?" to the children. This is a massive hate crime but it won't even see the light of day.

Is that Crabman from Earl?

sauce?

Roll

Shiiiiet son, rollin' rollin' rollin' fam

How is black on black a hate crime?

rollin'

WE

FUCKING REDDIT SHITTERS YOU NEED TO GO BACK

Why are you here…

This is a sliding tactic.

Back then it probably was safe because if they pulled some shit they'd get lynched.

rolling

rolling

wtf is with this shitty new bart simpson meme

Do you know where you are?

Back to reddit, bucko

rollin

Somebody forgot to lurk moar.

Go back to whatever shithole you came from kid.

roll

Sauce? Looks like some Google tool but newfag here.

I'm your Huckleberry

Rollan

Rolling Like the bus

o boy here we go

rollzzz

We should start a thread on nog names

roll

Shiiet bix nood mup nup nigguh famalam, let's see what I got.

Wewquavious Ladson

RIP thread

Ooga booga where da wite women at

And it all could have been avoided if only it were legal to screen for competence.

moonman have mercy

rollin, goodnight sweet thread, i am trash man

the fuck bruno has to do with this

Rollan

wew

roll

rollin

MUHFUGGIN B I X N O O D

Just this one time

NIGMODE

AY YO HOL UP

rolling

roll

names my league starter

Jertarus Jackson

affirmative action kills children.

just tyronius jackwon my shit up fam

gibsmedat

rawl

rolin

rollan

nig me

nice triple dubs my hero

Datalus Harris

Rolling.

roll

Rollin

Look at his eyes. He was stoned out of his mind.

Oh boy here we go.

R O L L A N

what will i get

Jesus blacks have degenerated in the last forty years.

AYO

Rollan

Jerferus Brown
AY YO HOL UP

kek speaks! …confirmed the nigger was driving while intoxicated.

Third time I've seen this today.

Everything is fundamentally racial.

rollan

rollan

rolling

rolling

what's up faggot Tyler?

I'm the OP, for a while i was rolling

rolling

ayy

rolling

roll

What the fuck

Check'd.

Rerolling, will rename dog.

(checked)

Praise Kek.

OUCHIE!

you sound pretty racist, fam :^)

Heaven or hell lets rock

cbsnews.com/news/chattanooga-school-bus-crash-mother-jasmine-mateen-driver-johnthony-walker-asked-children-if-they-were-ready-to-die/

AY YO HOL UP
YALL READY TO DIE

Holy shit he DID have a death wish and wanted to take da keeidz wit him. I was half joking. But yeah, seeing a bus on it's side wrapped around a tree with 5 dead and 6 in critical is a fucking red flag.

Yeah, "lost control". Right. You lose control of fucking school bus because you WANT to loose control of a fucking school bus. Call me Dentarius Thompson.

I still don't get why school buses don't have proper safety equipment and harnesses. They flip, and the children go flying, it's a miracle that anyone survives flips in those self propelled mass coffins.

Muhfuggen crackaz n shiet keepin da niggaz down

"Guenevere Cook, Walker's mother, told CBS her family was saddened by the news of the fatal crash and extended her condolences to the families of the victims, but said her son doesn't drink of do drugs. She never heard any complaints about her son's driving."

CBS live reporter also say's "mother called her son 'a good kid'."

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

rollin'

Get this nigger off our front page.

HOLD THE FUCK UP

HE WUZ A GOD BYO

Several of the dead kid's parents also stated that they "wuz gon be doctor".

Come on Quintareo Jackson

They were offered boat rides.

roll 'em

damn niggers

That's pretty normal for a nigger. They have the reddish-yellow hue similar of gorillas.

Here are all the victims.

They looked like they were gonna be FUTURE ASTRONAUTS N SHEEEEIT

also names;

The five victims have been identified as Cordayja Jones, 9, Zoie Nash, 9, D’Myunn Brown, 6, Zyanna Harris, 10, and Zyaira Mateen, 6.

AYO SHIEEEET….HOL UP HOL UP…..LEMME HIT DA FORTY AND LICK THE PIPE REAL QUICK

THEY SEE ME ROLLIN'

Post sauce next time, ill believe you for now.

witn.com/home/headlines/Trio-charged-with-shooting-at-vehicles-including-school-activity-bus-347704781.html

Three men have been charged with driving through Jones County shooting at vehicles, one of those was a school activity bus with children on board.

Quinton Mceachin of Pollocksivlle, Azario Frost of Maysville, and Cordero Foy, of Maysville, are facing numerous charges after their arrest on Sunday.

Jones County deputies say Mceachin was driving the vehicle that was eventually stopped after a chase by Maysville police and deputies.

The activity bus was from Pamlico County and was hit by the gunfire, but no children were hurt.

It happened on U.S. 17 around 5:30 p.m. Detectives say there were 13 students and two adults on the bus. They say the bullet disabled the bus when it struck the radiator.

and nothing of value was lost

lel.

ROLLIN'

Daikwon Carter wassup with ya nigga

Ayo what my name be

Hey don't mislead with that "art project" bus picture as the actual bus from the story, makes you a lot less credible.
>washingtonpost.c om/local/bullet-riddled-school-bus-debuts-in-dc-as-a-rolling-art-exhibit/2013/04/07/cb06bb2c-9fa9-11e2-9c03-6952ff305f35_story.html
>archive.is/wWVD1

DAIQUEL SMITH
DAS RITE SAY MY NAME BITCH

I really didn't know that, landed on that news accidentally while jewgleimage searching "nigger bus"

ayy

ayo lmaoo

It's alright fam, just stay lit or what ever niggers say

I can foresee a future in which black people have vandalised words to such an extent that they decide to do away with them altogether, and communicate instead through twerking, gum sucking, lip smacking and finger snapping.

We're almost there tbh.

We should accelerate it.
Emphasize their Troglodytae heritage, whose language "sounded like the screeching of bats", presumably in reference to the clicking languages.
It shouldn't be hard to do; point out that use of "troglodyte" as an insult implying a primitive, unintelligent person is actually racist. Also, their exceptional running speed was a noted trait of the original trogs, which would help in encouraging them to adopt the identity.

If South African groups can adopt the name Azania, despite it being a Greek-origin term applied to a tributary state to the Roman Empire in Tanzania, then I'm sure we can get Black nationalists eagerly declaring themselves troglodytes.

Rolling!

the rest is history

Except apparently he tested negative for drugs or alcohol. He was just a nigger.

rollan

That doesn't sound very black to me.

roll like kangz

ROLLING

You must all now address me by my proud African name, Nelmalondo Johnson. You must recognize me for the Kang that I am.

Don't be so sure.

rollaaaan

Rawlin

Gimme some dubs at least

Why can't the niggers just name themselves properly?!?!

No, bringing them to the New World was the mistake. Them being released from enslavement was an inevitability after they were brought here.

rollan

rollin' for slavery

lel

Persharicious Jones

roll for reich

holy shit

HOLY HOLY SHIT SHIT

this is how you bait tbh

rawl

ROLLING!

Hey.

And nothing of value was lost. :^)

After their chicken Wang loving parents all collectively sue the county and state, they will receive enough dindubucks to send a motherfucker to space.

Here we go