Post your anecdotes of dealing with jews

Post your anecdotes of dealing with jews

I work in customer support and deal with lots of orders not received claims and the slimiest that know all the tricks are always jews that can be identified by name (i.e. Stein).

How about ya'll?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument
youtube.com/watch?v=hMFJ-O1ZEpE
youtube.com/watch?v=98EXNAli4Ak
patreon.com/surveillancecameraartist
youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo
archive.is/NFJDO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only time I deal with a Jew is when I'm reading at night and I need to fill the room with soft 3000k incandescent light

When I'm dealing with jews I always try to use a clean-burning gas.

I have dealt in shady internet bussiness before, and the slimiest, take all the money and run, kind of people were always jews.
Met a jew who had studied for free in the US army, served 0 time for it, and now represents companies that harm the country and the enviroment, married a catholic (thus his children can say they are catholic or jewish whenever it fits them, but they all go to the jewish summer camp indoctrinations), and his children work in Super packs corrupting the democratic system by working on loopholes, so wealthy jews can donate millions as single persons.
Made some orthodox friends irl by playing chess. Most of the US jews i met were blond-blue eyed, some of them pretty cool people, honorary aryans if you want.

fuck off with the slide thread moshe. You're not fitting in with the h'wites.

We don't want.

Sure Goldberg, sure.

I only use them as soaps.

Please post that story about kews collecting change, I lost it somewhere on my HDD!

I heard a story from my girlfriend, about her friend's grandma. Apparently her friend and her grandma were both Jews.

>scrambles to get the coins shekels but she can't get them up and starts getting angry

I've worked for three billionaire real estate developers. Two jews and one gentile. The gentile was easy to work with, had lots of mutual trust with contractors and consultants and PAID HIS FUCKING BILLS ON TIME. The two jews were the opposite. They would refuse to pay bills that they owed and would put contractors out of business because of it. I actually left the second jew I worked for because he had me doing the dirty work dealing with all these contractors he was fucking over.

The gentile developer had a staff of about 100 and had 1 (ONE) lawyer. One of the jew developers I worked for had a staff of about 10 including admin and in addition to that 20 fucking lawyers. They had a whole bullpen of lawyers in their home office that did nothing but harass their tenants with "legal notices" and threaten the shit out of everybody.

Also a jew sub-contractor I knew is currently sitting in federal prison as he was caught up in a pedo sting (i.e. Holla Forums is always right).

Aryan is not a look, it is a mentality more. It means Nobleman is Sanskrit, Jews are not noble.

Before I was fully red-pilled I worked for a jew over the course of a few years. Initially I didn't even realize that he was; being of the Russian variety he didn't have a very jew sounding name. Anyways, over the course of my employment I watched him engage in all kinds of deviancy; he was sued for sexual harassment twice (lost both times), fucked over suppliers, customers, employees and many others. Towards my last couple months there I was fully red-pilled and I knew I could not in good conscience work for a jew - especially one like that. I left that cesspool and ended up at a far more working for more money and a great deal more satisfaction.
I'll never work for or with a jew again.

I used to have a delivery job, and delivered to a synagogue a few times. We got there early once and interrupted the rabbi's prayer or whatever, so he wouldn't talk to us. I don't mean he wouldn't see us, he just literally wouldn't talk. He just communicated with grunts, it was offputting. He came back later and told us it was because he had to finish his prayer before he could talk. May be worth noting he had those crazy liberal eyes. Seemed pretty normal, considering though.

Another time, he came to the shop to pick up something, rather than having it delivered. I was loading it into his truck and I knew he recognized me. I should mention, I'm blonde haired and blue eyed and had a military-ish haircut then. Also have a couple futhark tattoos i got whe I was younger (yea yea, I know. Degenerate.) Anyway, I looked no different that time than when he saw me at the synagogue, but the whole time he was looking at me like he was fucking terrified. Like I was a bear that hadn't yet realized he was a fish. It stuck in my mind because I was being super proffessional and courteous.

I got a couple more, if anyone's interested.

Here's a lovely video of a jew in action.

That's a satisfying story.

Yeah, let's hear em.

Can anyone else not stop laughing whenever you see an orthodox jew?

Those kikes look so damn funny.

Wel I don't want to give too much info, but the things we delivered were bounce houses, for kids parties and such. Some of the required an attendant (one of us) to stay there and monitor, or to work something mechanical, etc. One time, at the synagogue, me and another guy had a big delivery, and I had to leave him there to attend while I went and did a solo route. The bounce he was on could only hold a certain number of kids, so he was counting them out as they got on. He told me later that one little yidlet girl told him, in no uncertain terms, "um, you aren't allowed to count jews." I believe he continued counting them.

There was another guy who worked with us that those jews loved for some reason. He was a total fuck up, but he was super aryan. I mean really light blonde, blue eyes. Built like a brick shithouse from prison, but really short. Anyway, they always requested him and the only reason I could think of was that they got a kick out of a muscular blonde guy serving them at a synagogue.

I also made the mistake of doing a pick up there once when their food was still out. I have no idea what they eat, but God damn, it smells atrocious.

I feel sick after watching this.

Fucking kikes

Thanks fam.

This made me pretty damn angry. What I'd give to be able to see something like this happen in person one day…

Also requesting the greentext about the person who worked in some sort of amusement park which was rented out to some sort of jewish school once a year.

Does getting b& by coonman count?

Just watched the vid. Is this asshat really a jew? Because I don't think he could do much better if he were actually trying to create antisemitism.

He said he's a jew and he looks like one too. Funny enough, the manager replied "Well I'm German."

Technical support for a major US telecom. We deal with so many walking, talking stereotypes, it's depressing. Like there are almost no real people in the world, just abominable caricatures. Here's the rundown in my experience:

Jews: Always paying late, always trying to haggle (I want a discount! You're a multi-billion dollar company!), always demanding to have international roaming charges waived, claiming they were never in Israel. Always fucking Israel. Why isn't it spelled Is-real? Because it's not. Typically every woman from a New England state or California fits this pattern, as well.

Chinese: You've heard it before. Always either genuinely retarded, or pretending to be in order to try to cheat everyone. Compulsive liars and cheats. They would say the sky is green just to meet their daily quota of bullshit.
Sir, you're talking on it right this momen- hello?
Typically trying to claim they never called anybody in China, in the thickest, most idiotic Chinese accent imaginable. Yes, you never called them three times a day for two hours each, over the course of two weeks.

Indians: Always denying having called India for hours on end, claiming that they were using a calling card. They often have eight or more lines, and cry that their bill is too high, but then you see that half of those lines are iPads, which are not normally discounted, and cost well over half a grand each. Never pay their bills on time.

Southern black: Always going to Jamaica, and calling there, and denying it. Never pay their bills on time, like paying your bill before it was due would be like stepping on a crack in the sidewalk or something, then crying about being cancelled for not having paid for service for over three months. Explaining math is a lost cause.

Hell, just about everyone who calls is an ass who never pays their bills until they get shutoff notices, demands preferential treatment, claims the company is cheating them by holding them to the same requirements as the other umpteen million customers, and other nonsense. They claim that they should have to pay for usage because "nobody told me it would cost money to call other countries".

BONUS FEATURE
A large portion of the company's live support is in Mexico and the Philippines. Guess who fucks up people's accounts the most frequently?

On the whole I try as hard as I can not to conduct dealings with Jews.

Haha user that job sounds terrible, do you have blood pressure problems yet? Seriously, you need to find a way to record those calls and make a daily thread about your job

25-30 years ago when I was in middle school and high school the biggest Jew in school used to soak toothpicks in cinnamon oil and sell them for $.25 each. When I declined to buy one when he offered, and then showed up the next day with my own… he told the principal, and I got suspended for "unauthorized food sales on school property".

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this thread?

http ://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'

Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them. In this technique in a light and positive environment a 'show you mine so me yours' posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered. An example is to post your 'favourite weapon' and then encourage other members of the forum to showcase what they have. In this matter it can be determined by reverse proration what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and or a illegal weapon. This same method can be used by posing as one of the form members and posting your favourite 'technique of operation.' From the replies various methods that the group utilizes can be studied and effective methods developed to stop them from their activities.

Working in a call center caused me to realize this as well. It's sad, but they're just the worst population on Earth. They all live by crabs in a bucket mentality.

ok
but how does reverse proration apply to what experiences we've had with dishonest kikes? from pauper to prince all know the kike is a thieving, cheating lying spawn of a rat whore

(((Adam Back))) and his troll army of kikes and shabbos goy have nearly ruined my industry.

Enough people have discovered that he has to go back though, so we're about to physically remove him.

It only takes a quick glance to see how many people posted their profession.

You deserve all your pain

Never talked with one.

it really doesnt take statistical analysis to realise this userbase is majority white working class in their late 20's 30's and 40's with a sprinkling of academics in their 20's, 30's and 40's
add in a few asians and mixed race halfbreed outliers and an army of NEET's and there ya go

Ok, but what are you worried about? We're all on watchlists already, you realize that right? Hell, this site is the watchlist we are on. What do you think anyone is gonna do with our information?

advertise MAGA hats? Kek

Probably, but it's not like I can afford to do anything about it other than sleep constantly.

I was told by the company that they cannot "think outside the box", meaning that if you don't tell them exactly what to do with a script, they can't improvise or mentally simulate multiple possible courses of action before deciding on one. That's a strong indicator of a very low IQ.

Apple is not a telecom, sir, it is a fruit vendor that only sells rotten fruit at high prices. That's why their logo is a used apple.

Hahaa!

It still doesn't hurt to be vigilant. Think about it like this: even if this thread is not a shill thread, it's a milquetoast non-issue thread, that has very little meme potential, and very little potential to be informative. We have fun with this one, then another one pops up, which is even more wasteful, and we have fun in that one, and so on, until we just have dedicated shitposting threads. You then get an influx of newfags who just want to shitpost with the big guys, and that's when you get close to the tipping point. All you have to do from there as a shill is to get a team and flood the report system. With enough dedication, you get the mods to give up, or lax the rules, and you get more and more newfags to post. The end result is of course cuckchan.

Before getting redpilled I dated a jew for a while her family were shit but she wasn't that bad. We ended up fucking a couple times including this odd holocaust roleplay. We broke up because she stole a bunch of money from me. So yeah that's my story.

(checked)
You didn't date a jew, it sounds like you dated every jew

jews dont like the cold from what I've seen
always kvetching about the A/C making it too cold and rubbing two shekels together for warmth because heating is too expensive

I was very young one time and jew cut off a piece of my penis, i was very upset but there was nothing i could do about it
never again

Oh, but we have the Swedish-speaking Finns, who accomplish much the same.

so much envy…

He got mine too user. I know that feel

I got one about a jew trying to buy drugs off me and trying to haggle with me about weight and freshness
ground up some asbestos insulation and mixed it in with the product for that guy

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

Are you insinuating that a jew made a thread for a bunch of anti-semites to recount their experiences with jews? So far you are the only one off-topic

You could read my post again and then you'll see what I'm insinuating.

I checked the catalog and don't see anything out of the ordinary that would be slid. Why don't you quit insinuating and just say what you are getting at.

Have you noticed that the OP is a (1) as well. You are in a shill thread, that's all there is to it. If you want to bond with fellow anons, do it on another board. I'd be all for Holla Forums being a happy-go-lucky friendly place like Holla Forums where we can cuckpost and laugh at whores and kike stories, but it's not. There are many groups and individuals who stand to gain from taking this board down.

By the way, this is me insinuating that you're actually an user. From your post history (9), you look like a newfag.

And I'm being nice here.

trips of truth

And is generally a lazy, filthy fatfuck

This

And this. If you're not going to lurk 2 years, at least shut the fuck up and listen when people tell you you're bumping cancer.

I get your concern, but the election is over, things are quiet, it's not the end of the world if we have a funposting thread or two.

Now if some major revelation came out and these threads popped up, I would be more worried.

And I came over in the first exodus.

Checked

So you fucked only once?

Haha user

Why are you lying?

With threads like this one you wouldn't notice a potentially major revelation. That's the point.

A better question is where is your evidence that I am lying. I started on 4/k/ a few months before the Chris Dorner thing, then found my way to 4/pol/ and left when GG fucked it up. Went to tophatchan first, then came here.

Better yet, why would I lie. My name is Anonymous.

Fine, point taken.

Gee lots of tinfoilers here. I'm sorry if my post is too low content.

I also worked in tech support before and recall dealing with some kike from israel who ran some super dodgy mercenary service type website.

He was lazy as fuck and wanted me to do all the work. Probably the longest case I ever had.

Work at a small business and the owner is a jew, but runs it very hands-off, and lets the gentile managers and shit run the show day-to-day. That said, he's a pretty greasy kike.

The last one burns my ass, since I have a sense of honor and would never put down time I never worked or shit I didn't do, but he makes us prostrate ourselves every pay period and basically beg for our checks.

Yeah, I was pretty damn redpilled about jews before, but now, having worked with one closely, never fucking again. It's 100% true: with jews, you lose.

Oh and I had a real good kek when he thought he was dealing with a fellow kike.

"So you aren't working on sunday?"

TFW when he detected I'm a goy… :D

I disagree that funposting threads serve no purpose. Of course anons should always refrain from posting identifiable information, but it's important that we enjoy ourselves from time to time instead of being 100% srs bizness. Some recreational threads not only help build some "community spirit" and re-moralize anons that have been dealing with too much dark shit, but they also serve as a good way to integrate newcomers and get people started taking the red pill.

Now if there's important threads going on then it should be limited, or at least kept strictly in a handful of threads to prevent sliding. But aside from that, there's nothing wrong with a fun thread.

I work at a hotel
I feel like half the people I meet are kikes

The nothing to hide argument states that government surveillance programs do not threaten privacy unless they uncover illegal activities, and that if they do uncover illegal activities, the person committing these activities does not have the right to keep them private. Hence, a person who favors this argument may state "I've got nothing to hide" and therefore does not express opposition to government surveillance.[1] An individual using this argument may say that a person should not have worries about government or surveillance if he/she has "nothing to hide."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument

Dude, you really, really (did i say really ?) sound stupid with this type of argument. It would not fly on reddit…

GGG never said a bad word about the Jews, but he always said you shouldn't engage in business with them.

With jews you lose.

Kek
surprised actually his 'gratitude' wasnt a letter to the Danish government claiming your GGG was a Nazi collaborator and war criminal

um, you aren't allowed to gas my sides

fish fingers and fermented egg paste baked in an oven probably
fried horseradish pancakes, boiled diced carrots, or this: boned herrings with hard-boiled eggs, onions, apples, sugar, pepper, and a dash of vinegar. served on dry thin bread
or that god awful cucumber jam
once you seperate what the kikes claim is their food compared to what they actually eat that no other race on earth would conceive of eating you realise their sense of taste is worse than an arab with no tongue

Christ, it seems that the worst people tend to like the nastiest shit.

Explains why so many pedophiles like shitty pizza.

My coworker is cheating on his wife with one of the female employees here. Guess what. He's a jew.

C(heck!)
You can add that awful fish in a jar (Gefilte) the super dry chicken and beef, and the only tolerable thing they make (that they stole!) is Kugel or vermicilli baked with oil, sugar and raisens.
Kikes have zero sense of good taste.

still sounds horrible
I'm British I dont like raisins in any of my food unless its in a cake or pie

its not pizza they're buying lad
Obama didn't pay $65,000 for a 'hot dog & pizza' combo meal

My first three girlfriends were jewesses. They were all total sluts behind closed doors.

Oh, I'm well aware. Just a little false naivety, what with all of the secret pedo shit finally being revealed to the public.

The ride never ends. Not even five minutes ago, I got a false copyright claim on one of my (((Youtube))) videos of me playing Streets of Rage on the Genesis, from The Orchard, which is known for making fraudulent claims to steal advertising revenue from videos, whether they're monetized or not. Guess who owns that company.

I think we all realize the slippery slope is a real phenomenon, but we've spent the last year and a half meming the next president of the us into the whitehouse and everyone needs to blow off some steam.

The evidence is you post like a newfag and you can't see the problem with the same kind of cancer that's been saged for eons. I don't give a fuck about your little back story, you're anonymous, it's the content that matters. survey threads are cancer. Kill yourself.

I bet all those lawyers of his were his kike buddies too.

I had a jewish roomate and he was a very pleasant person. He was studying economics though

Retards like this are the cancer killing Holla Forums.
Seriously just kill yourself faggot

checked and kek'd

Jewish aunt married into the family.

They have a single-child princess daughter that is about as ugly and talentless as they come, but of course they prop her up as being a flawless wunderkind.

One day when I was young, my grandfather decided to give all the grandkids a saving's bond to encourage saving money, etc.

My family having three kids, received three bonds.

Jewess, having only the princess, received one bond.

Jewess complained that she should have gotten three times as much money for her princess because that would be "equal".

Our animus and frogs look funny too. Looks can be deceiving.

Also not a real jew but a few halloweens ago I saw a guy dressed as a jew in blue and white striped pajamas running up the street being chased by someone dressed as hitler.

>not >reddit spacing

Do you shills celebrate Thanksgiving?

Seriously, shut the fuck up. If someone is contributing to the thread, which is obviously more than you deign to do, keep your Reddit spacing bullshit out. This should be a wordfilter.

meant for this kike

It's all funny until you go for a walk, and you find out that you just accidentally walked right into the heart of Kiryas Joel and you're surrounded by kikes, kike kids, and creepy kike daycares that literally have wooden planks blocking the windows

and the smell, dear god, THE SMELL

anything that touches Sony is cancer. They will copy right anything even if it isn't their IP. Some intern probably thought Streets of Rage is on some virtual console and thought to himself that the game originally came out on the Playstation.

Sounds like the beginning of a horror story, especially that last part.

FYI the religious Jews overwhelmingly support Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=hMFJ-O1ZEpE

What kind of people were writing these contracts for the services rendered? At least get 50% up front before completing any work.

>out of country for business day after the election don't worry, I early voted

It was a great start to an even better day.

I have an outlier experience with a Jew math professor.

I guess he can be gassed last.

Just know that if there ever comes a time that you wrong him or he needs to disassociate from you in some way, he'll use that as an example of why you can't be trusted, because he gave you something that you never returned.

You are what you eat. I guess I finally understand why people say that.

youtube.com/watch?v=98EXNAli4Ak

Finland sounds nice. Beat up some darkies and live the simple life.

This is something I have definitely noticed. (((People))) like Richard Stallman are not just autistic, they seem to have this genetic inability to understand, communicate with, or relate to others on any level but logical. They can display emotionally only in planned manipulations, and uncontrollable kvetchings when they don't get their way.

I live in Australia. The only Jewish thing I've seen is a single Jewish graveyard memorial.

The only Jewish thing I've seen is one of those Holocaust memorials.

Why do you think most of them are really into performance arts? They are fucking actors their whole lives, with their only interest in fucking people over.

They all are only a facade, next time you meet one, put a paper that reads;
in their hands and watch them shiver like the cockroaches they are.

Greedy simpletons dealing with slimy contractors.

Get 50 percent up front, then bill every 30 days.

Day 31 comes with no payment, work ends, paperwork generated, lawyer's number on speed-dial.
Day 34, legal process enacted, for work to reconvene legal costs for late payment must be paid in additional to late payment penalty.
Day 38, see you in court, leave work site.
Take bids for new job, old job doesn't exist anymore.

Who am I supposed to fee sorry for?

50 percent up front for material, crew and time to make. other 50 percent on delivery.

Why were they delivered if they weren't paid? Seriously? Macleod must be a fucking moron.

fresh out of the oven

I tried, but then I switched back to a body wash.

I never thought of it that way, you're totally right.

No it wasn't Trump. There are a lot of billionaires out there who aren't on forbes list because they choose not to be. One of the jews I worked for does know and is 'friends' with Trump though.

Those are all the contractors side of the story. From that we don't know if the claims were really valid or the typical throw all the change orders at the owner and see what sticks schtick. Don't get me wrong a lot of contractors DO deserve to be put out of business. And I (really themselves) have put a shit ton out of business for not delivering. I had an electrical contractor who tried to hit us up for $30m in change orders to their ~$100m contract after the project was complete. We went to court and five years later ended up paying them the $2m we said were their valid change orders in the first place.

But when people deliver on their contractural terms they get paid on time every time for the gentiles I've worked for. The difference is Jews will fuck over contractors who didn't deserve it and actually did deliver. They will also hold off payments for no reason what-so-ever then demand to know why the struggling contractor is late, and then because they are late refuse to pay a shit ton of other stuff.

nice try, kikes

gas chamber when

Do you want us to turn you into a lampshade? That newspaper article was written on jew skin by the way

Oy vey the ink is extracted from jewish blood, you can see that.

Just off yourself already, get out of the thread.
There are 25 pages in the catalog. The most important threads are already stickied. This one single thread isn't sliding dick. Look at what's at the end of the catalog, dead threads that have run their course and threads that were autosaged.
You realize IDs do not carry from one thread to another, right? This isn't cuckchan.

You kikes and your "Holla Forums is full of retards that can't comprehend nor pay attention to anything" shilling is getting old.

Why does everyone freak out so much about "sliding"? This isn't cuckchan where shit can fall off the end of the board in 10 minutes there are threads here for over a month sometimes. And why the hell isn't everybody using catalog view anyway? ffs

It has become a shill tactic, to call anything and everything a slide thread.

jew aware

Don't mind me just pissing off the kampster

A few examples
Others with not as many details because I was younger and didn't pay much attention

some creepy looking shit. you can tell evil lives there. probably a fucking cannibal den.

Before realizing what kikes really were, I had this jew friend once. We were driving around and I commented on the homeless White people. I talked about how niggers and spics always had gubmint gibs and free housing, and the only truly homeless you see are old White vets and younger White folk, along with the mentally ill. This dirty kike said to me " Have you ever seen a homeless or poor jew?" If I knew then what I know now that whole conversation would have gone very fucking differently, looking back I think he was gloating or mocking me, his little hidden secret that all of us are a victim of. Yids are devoid of any human empathy and honor.
Shows you what they really think of the "goyim", fucking cocky parasites.

rms is a bit autistic but he isn't a bad guy, and is not manipulative. Compared to most leftists he was reasonable about Trump's victory (rms supported Sanders), I don't think he threw a tantrum.

He actually makes a really good point tho.
I really like these threads because kike stories are hilarious. But my autistic brain was taking note of subtle details of the anons in the stories like hair/eye color, jobs/wage, age (20 yrs ago in high school). I do it because it makes these anons more human and helps me get a sense of who exactly I'm talking to in other threads.

But if I can pick up these little details then anyone can. I'm going to agree with here. At the very least it's a possibility.

Also you said something very interesting:
You stupid newfag nigger. Anons like him are Holla Forums. This place was up to it's neck in paranoid fucks who questioned everything. It made for good discussion and kept everyone on their toes.

Retards like you are the ones turning this place into a hugbox. And the worst part is that instead of filtering him you help him derail an entire thread.

You are probably going to see a (1) from me because I got my chuckles from the kike stories and it's time for me to move on.
Fuck you.

I considered just going back to my car and fucking off, but the vidya was good so i stayed.

Oh shit! Now the yids will know that Holla Forums hates jews!

Off topic but here's a filipino story:

I'm in city hall submitting a form for my business. It's the tax office. In Seattle, not some podunk. While waiting for help I notice that everyone working there is non-white but I'm unable to identify the exact flavor of mystery meat.

On the form, they are supposed to write down a code that starts with a letter for the month of the year: January is "A", February "B", etc. You would have though the procedure was deriving a polynomial.

From playing "Battleship" as a kid I happen to know that "J" is the tenth letter of the alphabet, and this story happened in October so I told the woman filling out the form to use "J". But she mistrusts me and calls her (nonwhite) boss over to help her. He fails as hard as she and he wants her to figure it out herself.

Watching them go back and forth I realized I was in bizarro world. She wanted the boss to tell her what the letter was not because she cared if it was correct but merely to avoid blame if it was wrong. For his part the boss wanted her to decide the correct letter not because he wanted it to be correct but so she could take the blame for it being wrong. Neither of them happened to think of counting on their fingers; I think they eventually looked it up in a chart. All the time I kept telling them the correct letter while they both ignored me.

I walked out of there smh marvelling that this is who runs the tax collection office in a major US city. I was so incredulous I later made a point to learn their ethnicity. Filipinos!

You came out ahead on that deal.

That wouldn't have worked. Flips struggle to count past 3.

This is Spongebob tier lunacy.

thatsa a spiceya meatball

The Jewish mentality is the mentality of visceral, limitless envy.

Went to a therapist for depression and it turned out to be an obese, stinky Jew. He wanted to get me on SSRI's and became very rude when I declined the offer, especially when I suggested that I take St. John's Wort instead. Got the Hell out of there, lmao.

I once witnessed a Jew in full uniform running into and then out of a bank. It was the most jewy running I have ever seen and still makes me laugh when I think about it.

And that was the last time I've seen them.

Jews are extremely rare here, most of them live in the capital but there's this guy in my class who looks extremely inbred and stereotypical jewish, his face actually disturbed me when I saw it up close for the first time. He kind of looks like a disabled version of moot. I'm guessing that he's jewish simply from his appearance, his surname also kind of reminds of Rotschild. I haven't really noticed anything off about his behaviour though.

Checked.

Jews are nice people that give extremely reasonable loans and would never harm me in any way.

I think they absorb sustenance and or energy from coin. Weird people. Someone needs to infiltrate their meeting halls and document for research purposes.
Why do they hate trumpets though?

The book of revelation.

GGG didn't know the rules of the "game." He should have been pocketing extra the whole time. The rich Jew expected him to, because that's how Jews operate.

Went to a synagogue for a year pretending I was an Irish Jew whose parents fled to England during the troubles.

Weird situation. Weird place.

same here

Damn, I went on a vacation in Berlin last spring and saw my first jew. She was an old kike lady in a tram. Jeesus it was ugly!

I felt like poking my friend and start pointing fingers at her, but resisted my urge. It was much like when I saw my first IRL nigger in Finland at the end of the 90's.

The only thing we have here in slavland is a single sinagogye or whatever in the capital and that's it.

Your PM is jewish.

How did the st johns wort go?

Why do these people not want to be known?

An old Jewish man walks his fat dog around our local duck pond, we sometimes sit and play chess and argue who the best players were. I think when pol talks about Jews they really mean zionists, which is like the elite 1% of Jewish people who only interbreed within their upper cliques and push money around the world endlessly for more profit.

It would be like people sitting around and talking about the IMPERIAL BRITISH, all these fucking snooty lords and ladies taking our lands. When it reality the lords were the upper crust blue blood elites who hated the commoners and natives with equal passion and were screwed both over in a long con of carrot and stick.

r u a wizard

Nah, they don't.

Ask that old Jewish man about the Talmud.

You're quite new, aren't you?

The only Jew is the one that exposes Judaism, and there are very few of those

stories! now!!

*good Jew

You've had too much to think today you worthless nonlurking newfaggot and you should kill yourself

Curiousity compelled me to it initially.
Since I was only going to be in the area a year or so I figured why not? Learn the ways of the enemy.
Used a fake name and covered my ass with a story that my family were Irish jews fleeing the troubles. They weren't practicing but I'd resolved to learn more of my jewish heritage.

The kikes bought it completely.
Initially it was about what you expect but after the first two months things shifted quickly.
Before then I'd noticed them chattering away with each other. Discussing their various jobs, employment opportunities and so on.

One interesting thing I noticed was just how easy it was for a Jew to get a job so long as he and his parents went to temple.
A jew whose workplace was hiring would always do his best to ensure a fellow jew got the job. But only if said jew went to temple.
I wound up getting a job this way. A sweet part time gig in human resources at this office building. Funny thing is it paid like a full time job. Which was another consistent thing. The Jews would always try to make sure they were getting paid more than their goy coworkers.
Saw one group of jews work with this one jew to get a bunch of goy on various employment blacklists, get said goys fired, then leave their respective companies to work at the other jews companies but demanding higher pay. Getting said higher pay because the companies didn't want to hire the goy since they were on employment black lists.
And of course if a Jew ran things at any place of employment. He'd ensure jews got paid more. But only if they went to temple.

Essentially temple provided an opportunity to network aggressively.
They'd trade favours constantly.

After the six month mark I'd developed a reputation as a reliable and good jew. Always happy to help for a good price.
A bunch of them loved that I could actually use my hands in a practical manner as it meant they could get help with home improvements without having to let goy into their home.

Another odd thing. Arranged marriages. Jews love em.
You'd always have Jews looking for Jewish wives for their sons. And if a good Jewish man came along? Every parent would try to get their daughters with him.
Since by Jewish standards I was a strong healthy man of good character who went to temple, there came a point where a bunch of them were trying to set me up with their daughters. Insisting I needed a Jewish wife, pointing out it was the only way to have jewish children, etc.

It got more than a bit odd really. Some of them even gave me gifts to try and sway my opinion of their daughters.
One just literally gave me money. Horrifying really the way they treated this.

I decided to leave though when one Jew wanted me to get involved in arms smuggling.
Apparently pretty much every synagogue is involved in arms smuggling because the goy governments/police won't do anything about it.
Offering good money but I figured at that point it was time to scarper and I was planning at that point to move out of the area anyways.

But yeah thats how jews do their thing.
They just network like mad.

Underrated post

The only time I deal with Jews is when I wash my hands with soap

>britbong

I wasn't even redpilled until years later

In regards to the last thing I said, I hope most of you realize being a Jew does not equal being frugal and being a consumerist doesn't make you non-Jewish. One shouldn't waste money, but money should not be their god.

Do you know how they treat half-breeds? Would it be useful for me or would I be shunned as a disgusting half-breed? (Considering Ashkenazi's, Sephardics, etc. exist, i.e. different cross-breeds of Jewish, I would presume not).

I regret ever saving him.

All jews are cancer and money being their god is not the beginning of their problems. The jews are simply a cancer on human races and they should be dealt with accordingly. No good jew and all that.

That's true. I just don't like people believing wasting money is a good thing. Do you need all those luxerious things? No. Invest it in something important.
Honestly, it may be Jewish but, If I see a dime on the ground, I'll pick it up. Why waste it? Enough dimes and I can buy myself a snack and I can allot my money towards something more important.
My main issue with Jews as a whole is that they promote their own Nationalism/Tribalism while condemning and demonizing all others who do. I.e., this are the prime qualities which make up a Jew which I do not like.

Is your mother Jewish?
You're only a Jew if your mother is Jewish.
Doesn't matter what else you are so long as your mother was a Jew.
Well unless your father was black. Since there are standards.

Can you go more into the arms smuggling?
Who buys that stuff? Are Jews armed and dangerous?

Can't stop smiling at them from afar. Now that I know what they really are, instead of my good goy it's a respected ancient religion training, they are just so fucking silly to look at.

Had to use TOR since posting is now messed up, however:
It's patrilineal for me. However, I'm going to disagree with you even if it isn't in my best interest. I might not be a religious Jew inherently, but I'm still Jewish, i.e. I still have their genetics. Just because your mother is asian or your father is black doesn't make you not have their genetics. At most, it would only mean you don't satisfy some requisites for some "human" concept such a a religion, group, branch of a family.
It makes things difficult. Being a mutt, despite considering myself one who thinks, I can't really marry for that would propagate my poor genes. If I were to, I would be with someone from Spain, for that is what my other half is (lucky me, I can actually trace half of my lineage back to the 1400s).
In the end, I always wonder, because my last name is Jewish yet I'm not full Jewish, had I said something when we read stuff like Eli Weseal's book during High School if I would've gotten in trouble. E.g., he made stuff up, it's different in the Yiddish translation.

thanks jews

Mitochondrial DNA matters. Mother line matters. Look it up.

Fake Jew user here. Yeah this posting fuckup is annoying. Had to swap browsers.

Judaism is matrilineal. You're not a racial jew in their eyes unless your mother was jewish. Even if your father is a non-jew.
It's not hard to see why. There's always doubt about who the father is, but never any doubt as to who the mother is.

Some reformist branches of the faith will accept you as a jew. Others will see you as on par with a convert (in other words: Barely above a goy)
More traditional branches won't accept you though. And in a reformist temple many of its attendees won't like you.

I remember reading that thread months back.
Nice save.

I feel like I just watched a modern-day summary of exactly the sort of Jew bullshit that Germans had to deal with.

Any follow-up on that mentioning of a court case?

Here's the important part:

Any thoughts on what I can do to subtly redpill classmates or make my professor get flustered and contradict himself?

What convinced me back in the day that Judaism was not a religion but a race, is that you had to be born of a jewish mother to be considered a real jew. That doesn't make sense if it's just a religion

True, but that can be written off as religious doctrine. That only someone who's mother believes can be a true believer and shit. And it also begs the question, why aren't the children of a Jewish father considered Jews? If it were a race, it would be, if the rule of Jewish mothers is what makes someone Jewish.

so i should just move from dallas to austin and start pretending to be a kike?
I'm a college grad but have a hard time getting a job that reflects that

As a goy in rural Australia, you're not looking hard enough

Underrated post

Step mother is a former banker Jew that was working in England, her brother is also in finance. Both of them are complete pieces of shit. There's just something about Jews you want to strangle them. They're not funny, they're complete narcissists, they can't take jokes, they're just the worst most vile pieces of shit I've ever had to come across. I really hope they all get purged, it has to happen, it MUST happen.

Reminds me of Trump.

Read up on jewish inbreeding and all the resulting genetic diseases. I'm guessing you're already doing that, though.

Jews are raised to be tricksters. Theirs is a corrosive culture. Nothing against them genetically (except for the defects caused by inbreeding) but their culture does create a pattern of behavior that's bad enough to have an entire country (Germany) attempt to eradicate them completely.

A better strat for the Nazi's would have been to swiftly execute all Jews over the age of 5. The rest could be raised in a logical German culture and turn out to be fine citizens. This is where the Nazi's messed up. They overreached with the whole genetic purity thing, which is proven bullshit. Every human starts out as an empty diskette and from that point we're programmed the culture we happen to be in.

There is a case to be made against blacks though. Humans are genetically wired to be alerted by dangerous looking animals. That's how all animals survive. Everybody knows a scorpion is to be avoided, even without knowing what it is. Similarly, with the rise of humans against apes. Mingling with them meant danger, just as much as mingling with a bear.

So it follows there could well be an automatic subconscious response still wired in our DNA, to make humans suspicious of large, dark creatures that resemble apes. Some humans fit this category. Sucks to be them, but it totally makes sense that this tiny stress response multiplied over a population of millions leads to the crime problems we see today.

Extermination is inhumane, even for animals. The best we can do in a modern, civilized society is keep blacks confined to the inner cities, where they can only do harm to each other.

Large cities do the same thing with the homeless population. Look up skid row in LA, or tenderloin in SF. The best method we have to deal with the problem is just to contain it. If you want to be angry, be angry at those who brought blacks into this country as slaves and allowed them to reproduce.

the debate between nature and nurture is over. Tablua Rasa is a myth.

Also the Nazi's never attempted to wipe out the jews. But of course, they should have

i met a jewish lawyer who was a commercial fisherman in the summer
typically, a dechand working on a a boat gets a flat percentage of the gross earnings, however this guy worked out a scam
he would pay them say 15% as the checks came in (normally is 20%) and pay the other 5% if the deckhand stayed the entire season
so what he would do is work them all season, until the last week or so, then become an absolute cunt, making them quit, so he would never have to pay the entire wage
he does it every season

Nice try, Shlomo.

If you can't put up with the boss's shit for a week to get your 20, you're a pussy.

I crewed for a Jewish captain, and he charged me for fuel after I got off the boat, and before I got on. He did this to many people. But lots of captains who aren't Jewish are like this, there aren't many Jew fishermen. Don't trust any businessman you work for, they're always gonna screw you.

Watch out for the Italians.

also, this captain ran a similar scam, would keep some of your percentage if you didn't stay all season, and no one ever did. So he kept that percent he was withholding, for the whole season from every deckhand except for the last one, who'd be on a temp crewshare which was alreaady less.

Wasn't anywhere near as bad as the Italians.

Don't be an idiot. Culture is the most powerful force acting on humans, more powerful than epigenetic influence. Religious atrocities are proof of that. Go back 50K years, then yeah genetic memory was king.

The best argument I've heard between nature/nurture is the 30/30/30 theory. What determines behavior is 30% nature 30% nurture, and 30% roll the dice.

and I don't mean literally a blank slate. Obviously humans have the basic instincts to survive and adapt to environment; a starting point, but from there on it's mostly input from the outside world that teaches us every minute of the day.

i never worked for the guy so i dont know how bad he was when trying to get the deckhand to quit, but from what other guys said he went well out of bis way to be extra shitty
i talked to one of his guys, he quit, got no check and got left on a native res with no money, no idea how he got back home
he seemed like a good dude too

sounds fake, how did you manage to get the job with a fake name without being exposed?

I had a coworker, real good worker, despite being a self described anarchist. Was friendly to me even when he found out I was a Neo Nazi. Never ratted me out either. Pretty strange. He still was bipolar and a bisexual though. Fun to talk politics with.

reminds me of this

I guess this explains why you believe in Tabula Rasa in the first place.

Worked for one old Jewish woman doing gardening once, she paid me and everything. But she did talk about her communist father tbf.

Who is the Jew?

civicuck pls leave

It helps a little bit the day you take it, but don't expect a magic bullet. Gotta address the root cause.

It's been around 7 years since that took place and I still remember it so clearly. I was so genuinely disgusted by this that I decided I would never hang out with him again and never did. Looking back, it was clear that what he was doing was projecting his own view of the world on others, his greed was that strong

I honestly never got why so many call what's happening to the west judaization. That helped connect some synapses.Corrupt all you can, disenfranchise those you can't and import some cushion in case there's backlash.

clever.

I don't exactly deal with Jews for well known reasons although I did get some kike to kvetch hard when I was for lunch one day

She was full of shit like that, but I ended up being the main talker in the groups because no one else was able to discuss the materials with the professors and these people bored the hell out of me.

Trips say this really happened

So… the jews? I mean, the jews literally owned all the slave ships that brought them to the US…

I work in the Real Estate industry. My company contracts with real estate brokers and appraisers. I have to take phone calls from disgruntled/upset brokers all the time as well as calling them to get their reports unfucked. Naturally a good portion the brokers are Jews (especially in cities like New York). They are the rudest, laziest sacks of shit we have to work with.

Essentially brokers do not get paid until I say the product they created is acceptable for our customers (big jewish banks). Ironically out of all the stereotypes that call in (bimbos, niggers, spics ect) Jews are the only ones stupid enough to argue with the customer specific rule sets we use and they even will demand extra compensation for simply following the instructions. The command arguments they make are:

You then read back the instructions on the report they are filling out and AGREED to on acceptance of the order. Customers won't accept a report if their instructions are not followed.

OK, I'll reassign to another broker that can follow these instructions

To which you accept, and then proceed to do the paperwork necessary to have them removed. That is the only satisfying part of my job. Even the niggers are smart enough to comply or at least try to work with us. Jews are supposed to be great at linguistics, but they seem to lack the understanding that some things cannot be negotiated. Total lack of long term thinking.

TL;DR even the stupidest, lowliest Jews bitch, complain and the turn the simplest things into outright nightmares due to directly ignoring advise. They think they can talk there way out of anything.

Lots of these situations on boats, and always a lot of he said/she said going on around it.

Many captains who don't always pay their crew, but they are the exception to the rule. The rule is, you'll always get paid less than agreed. There are too many ways to do this.

If you get into fishing or you already are, watch out. Especially with captains who hide the fish ticket. It's your right to see that ticket, and all the fuel bills and expenses. But, most boats will hide it from you, because they are stealing some of your money.

Ok. I guess ill post now or else ill never do.

Im at a hostel in Amsterdam with some people/friends. One day when standing outside having a smoke, around 100 jews suddenly appear at the entrance. We're talking orthodox jews with the outfits, the curls, the shit on their head, everything. These are also in all ageranges from young to old mind you. We're laughing our asses of because in addition to looking their stereotypical selves they have brought enormous amounts of luggage and are proceeding to dump it outside and inside every nook and cranny of the hostels 3 first floors… They came with shopping carts with luggage fer christ sakes and dumped it outside the hostel…

Of course we're wondering what's with all the luggage but the very next day we have our answer.. all three of my friends have been robbed and we are missing iphones, ipads, laptops, wallets etc. In addition to this, the jews have snitched the hostel as well and only paid for half the beds and just brought mats to sleep in the hallways with… One of my friends also nearly has his luggage stolen when standing outside the hostel in the morning waiting to leave and one of the jews takes his luggage and throws it into the moving van they had brought before he lets the jew knows it is /his/ luggage and the jew makes his bs excuse "i didnt know it was yours" and gives it back…

So we have our answer finally. These jews are basically touring europe, stealing all the luggage and everything else they can get their hands on before moving on to the next hostel on their journey. They are basically a modern thieving band. What's worse is that all the kids, mothers, fathers and grandfathers are completely in on it… Before i experienced this i didn't think something like this could exist in the modern era but there it was.. a jewish thieving band straight outta the 1600s…

Wow fascinating post user thanx for sharing it.

(it's an extremely rare & niche business)

The guy was clearly fishing for info about my business. It's the kind of thing where if you know about it you can make loads of cash, and the more competition the worse, so I was very careful about what I told that rat fuck

i'll take 100 for things that didnt happen.

Bump for more anecdotes I posted a good one and I love reading other anons experiences.

Dentist Parents talking about people they used to work for when they were just starting out.

Always get a second opinion Holla Forums it may save your teeth.

Before last week I had never seen a jewish person, but it seems a family moved nearby and their two children are going to the local Anglican school, which just seems idiotic.

Its weird, but I had only ever seen 1 family of blacks and 1 chinese until this last year, alot more moving nearby me in northern England.

They havent changed politics of the area yet and im not sure there is houses for many new people, but im probably going to become vocally against house development in favour of more farming due to this.

This is what white people should be doing.

dumb leftie blue pilled jew attacking me everyday for not being a male feminist and being a white chrsitian

i dont know but they somehow get disturbed by my aura
maybe they hate a smell of someone who lives in his fatherland

he is always talking shit about me and i peacfully tell him to call the fuck down he starts shaking his hands and mutter (oversized lower lip makes him impossible to understand. actually he looks the same as this merchant on OPs picture. maybe his eyes are smaller amd face more chubby) some shit. also he is forcing himself to laugh with a high voice (just like a kid does when he wants to annoy you).
im just tired guys
they have no right to our land
they are hateful and ignorant
also they look disgusting
how can anyone be that stupid to tolerate or even defend such cunts?

ps left pol a year ago but now im back
hope you are doing well brothers
God bless!

>discounts for people who need it unless they're dicks, that shit instantly reflects in bills, rather wait with fillings, if they miscalculate swallow part of the bill

He should have crammed them up that fucker's asshole.

Underrated.

He wanted you to inseminate her.

holy shit man can you believe these fucking jews

(You)

Why though? If user is White and the sushi chef is Japanese shouldn't they both want racial purity in their bloodlines?
I'm not disputing you, since that's the vibe I got from that line as well, but it doesn't seem to add up.

Wrong. He's 50% kike regardless of what side it came from.

I can honestly say that I have never met a Jew in my life. At least not that I was aware that they were Jewish, anyway.

Wrong, it makes a very real difference from which side the influence comes. Paternal Jews (the so called Karaites - the original Israelites) were even granted excemption from anit-judaic laws in NS Germany. Talmudism is real. Look it up.

Call center wageslave here. Called a girl with the last name Rosenblum about a home improvement project. Before I hang up she already started asking about deals we had and price cuts and so forth, despite callers like me not having that information available. Wanted to laugh so hard after I finished setting up the appointment.

Look at this kike's Patreon.

patreon.com/surveillancecameraartist

It was funny as cuck, like every Holla Forums meme about a jew come to life

youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo

No.

Since when does Holla Forums or genetics for that matter care about Talmud law?

Of course the thing that separates him the most is the fact that he has made massive contributions to humanity.

feels good man

Tabula Rasa is communist bullshit. Genetics and racial purity lead to better outcomes for those advantaged, and permanently hamstring the poor fucks born the wrong everything.

With a beak like that, you are either a Jew or a toucan, and I don't see any wings on him.

Kek'd heartily after reading that and my phone's voice command started playing "Erika"

I really, really hate to say this….but eh, *maybe* give her the dick? Just a little? Only the tip, let's not get too degenerate here.

Well actually there are hundreds of crypto-jewish families that have immigrated to Finland centuries ago. (((They))) live among us, but only few modern day finns are aware of this fact. Those crypto-jews have managed to hide themselves among the Swedish-speaking Finns. No need to mention the fact that they used to be leading social class, and still control many of the important positions in Finland today. To give some perspective on size, in the medieval Turku even 60% of population had german-jewish roots. The finnish word for "gibberish", "siansaksa"Literal translation "pigs german" originally meant Yiddish. There is only small amount of info about this subject online, and it's all written in finnish. Here is pretty good summary:
archive.is/NFJDO

Praise KEK