1488 on Ottawa synagogue

archive.is/z1nl3
>the “1488” painted on the doors of Parkdale United Church last Thursday night? A little rusty on my conversational hate speech, I had to look that up. The Anti-Defamation League informs me the 14 refers to a 14-word neo-Nazi mission statement, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." Very enlightening,
>The 88, even I knew, is alphanumeric code for two H's, short form for “Heil Hitler.” Lovely.

Alright, which one of you fucks did it? Seems like youadequate this nu-male here pretty upset given the extremely passive aggressive tone he's writing in. The print version of this was even more salt-filled as it was turned into an "open-letter to the hateful vandal" and ended with a "you lost" message.

"Hey rabbi, watcha doing…?"

Hey rabbi. Whatcha doin'?

What Rabbi would use the 1488 instead of the usual butchered swastika?

Are you okay, user?

Uh oh, something bad happened to jews.

Their emotional devastation has suddenly convinced me to abandon all previous beliefs.Now I will only date non-whites and tell everyone I know to do the same. I'm booking a ticket to Nigeria to help 27 year old starving orphans reach Europe and will tell every single one of my acquaintances and significant other to also only date non-whites.

Also, because everyone is on the kinsey scale, we'll all be gay too. I'm cleaning out my accounts to donate to the ADL and ACLU. I'm going to switch my degree over to african studies as well.

C'mon fellow white men, let's drop the 88/15 and vote democrat. Poor jews who never deserved, provoked, or lied about persecution.

white nationalist slogans are so hot right now

who the fuck writes articles like that

it reads like a fucking livejournal entry of some fat goth girl

[email protected]/* */

let him know what you think about his retarded drivel

weird but i can't seem to find a pic of this cuck

might be legit. rabbis and leftists tend to paint crippled swastikas

Pretty sure the only one who lost in this scenario is the shabbos goy who has to scrub the paint off.

Pic related

The better question is What white nationalist would actually spray paint a church? The answer is none.

i wouldn't have much issues with spray painting a church (and none with synagogues or mosques) as long as i was sure that i was giving out a message that could pull people towards our side.
1488 or swastikas don't fit that description.

if i were to spray paint a synagogue, i wold make it seem like an arab wrote it

I find it so ridiculous that the rabbis were "cowering in fear" over a teenager. Really wish these fucks would be ethnically cleansed.

I pray to god and jesus that a nuke would just drop on this forsaken city.

falseflagging a synagogue only gives the kikes leverage.
at least let the know where the hate comes from.
if you really have to be that kind of dishonest target your local church

so what's the problem? I believe in KEK and that hitler was THE avatar. I believe it is our holy duty to remove kebap and gefillte fish. I believe that my god wants his followers to make the holocaust real and final (14.88 million this time, kek)
I am a devout follower of the religion of Pepes and i am not a terrorist.

Kekism definitely needs it's own version of taqqiya.

Something like "being a slippery frog"

PRAISE KEK!

Lol yes
Kekiyya

how about just being so brutally honest that our enemies think we are joking?

actually that was how i converted my friends and family. i kept cracking -ist jokes until that kind of thought was normalized. from there on it was a cakewalk

I chortled.

Hoil Hotlor!
16/99
Gas the rice, gas war now!