D&C Shilling Is Rampant on Holla Forums

There have been multiple attempts since 2015 for Holla Forums to turn against anything and anyone in an attempt to divide people. Ask yourself who benefits whenever you see some shill trying to D&C. Here are a couple:

1. Trump. They'd go on about how he's a Jew shill (all the while most Jews fucking hated him and voted against him) and how voting is pointless, or how because Trump isn't david duke he's not good enough. Fortunately Holla Forums didn't stick to it and Trump was elected.

2. Christcuck: Used to alienate anyone who is christian, started by learningcode. Pic related. They often go on about how pozzed mainstream Christianity is as an excuse to ostracize anyone who isn't christian (so 8/pol/ would only be for atheists, agnostics and pagans). This logic is retarded when you consider that every mainstream institution pozzed.

Even David Duke and Pat Buchanan are Christians yet if you'd fall for the "christcuck" shilling all Christians are bad no matter what political views they have.

3. Attacking any other website or group that is jew-wise and pro-white so we can spend time punching on the right instead of focusing on the real enemies. This ranges from lying about how TRS is pro-jew and fag (despite inventing the echo meme and having multiple anti-gay articles); to using milo as "proof" because the mainstream media calls him an alt-right leader even though he repeatedly says he's not part of it and even though even TRS has multiple articles shitting on him. If you don't like labels that's fine but don't fall for the D&C faggotry.

This got extremely bad since the republican primaries. I never saw anyone shitting on murdochmurdoch, morraikiu, etc. before. All of this is done to sow discord and prevent us from further creating our own memes and media.

Other urls found in this thread:

opendoorsuk.org/persecution/trends.php
youtube.com/watch?v=J-J2kuSCLvE
v.somethingawful.com/misc/Boogeyman-494.mp4
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/03/politics/eric-trump-on-david-duke/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/14/stephen-k-bannon-friend-jewish-people-defender-israel/
security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone punching/concerning right-ward I pretty much dismiss out of hand.

TRS crossed the line when they decided to shill us and still keep on shilling us with their shitty forum. Besides, wasn't one of their main drama queens a fag?

If they hadn't started it, there would be nothing to talk about. Chans and forums are not compatible, period.

D&C Kike checklist

-Hate on gays
-Hate on women
-Hate on christians/pagans
-Hate on blacks
-Hate on "not white" european ethnicities

-Do not hate on Jews, they are white and our greatest ally. They did not have spies like Jonathan Pollard stealing our nuclear secrets, they did not strafe the USS liberty, they have not plotted against the USA for over a hundred years, they have not infiltrated the central banks, banking system and government with dual citizen israeli nationals, they did not have art students plant thermite charges in the WTC, they did not aid and abet the Saudi hijackers, they do not traffic in black market organs stolen from kidnapped and murdered eastern europeans, they do not participate in the white slave trade, they have not propagandized our country with Hollywood and the mass media, they do not rape and cannibalize children, they are not a major exporter of illegal drugs or a state sponsor of ISIS. Israel is a nationalist state too, goyim!

updated and clearer

D&C Kike checklist

-Hate on gays
-Hate on women
-Hate on blacks
-Hate on older/younger generations

-Do not hate on Jews, they are white and our greatest ally.
-The Rothschilds, Quaids and Schmidts have not been complicit in fomenting wars and revolutions for centuries
-jews are not responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of whites in Russia, the Ukraine, Germany and other European states.
-jews did not aid and abet the moorish invasion of Europe
-Jews did not have spies like Jonathan Pollard steal our nuclear secrets
-They do not have 80-200 warheads aimed at global cities for their "Samson Option"
-They did not strafe the USS liberty
-They have not plotted against the USA for over a hundred years
-They have not infiltrated the central banks, banking system and government with dual citizen israeli nationals
-They did not have art students plant thermite charges in the WTC then aid and abet the Saudi hijackers
-They do not traffic in black market organs stolen from kidnapped and murdered eastern europeans
-They do not participate in the white slave trade
-They have not attempted to propagandize and demoralize our country with Hollywood and the mass media
-They do not rape and cannibalize children to perpetuate Moloch worship
-They are not a major exporter of illegal drugs
-They are not a state sponsor of ISIS.
Israel is a nationalist state too, goyim!

This isn't D&C'ing. It's shilling for Jews.

D&C is splitting up and isolating the various individuals and groups here by creating infighting and mistrust.

Identifying someone as pro-Jew is a silly way to identify D&C, since all a potential D&C'er then has to do is be anti-Jew, which is how the feds infiltrate WN groups anyway: just parrot the most extreme WN positions. Even SRS and goons do the same thing to take over forums and mod positions, since on the internet all you have to go on is what an anonymous 'nym says. If you parrot the ingroups memes, and learn from them over weeks or months, you are set to infiltrate and control.

All this sort of stuff is for nought anyway, since the primary problem with D&C is that the fact that you need a culture that can adapt and learn from the D&C'ers by building up trust and control over infighting/isolation. Holla Forums is, and always be, incapable of this, as it can't take criticism of its position without D&C'ing itself. Or it believes in dumbshit as the indicators of D&C. Take my criticism right now, someone's immediate position will be to start isolating my post by accusing me of D&C'ing.

Nice try.

I'm not saying your post is shilling for jews dumbass. I'm saying your indicators of D&C aren't indicators of the thing you say they are. The things you list are indicators of a person shilling for Jew positions. While this shilling might be used to D&C as a tactic, it's not an indicator of what D&C is: dividing (splitting up, isolating, infighting, causing mistrust) and then conquering.

You cant fooled me TRS faggots. Go suck Milo's dick

That's disgusting but it's another thing to spread disinfo about TRS being breitbart-tier. The first post at least seems to be more about posting on 8/pol/ since 4/pol/ is too pozzed (which it is now).

The only two things you need to be a bad goy is to be pro-white and jew-wise. Being socially right-wing is also important but not as much so long as you aren't pro-degeneracy (which includes supporting any LGBT agenda). Fiscal policy doesn't fucking matter, nor does your religious belief (Jews are more of a race anyway).

I think that is all you need to be 'one of us'. That doesn't mean Trump is necessarily bad because he isn't actually Literally Hitler. So long as we don't move to the center and only use people like Trump as a means to move the overton window the Right and act as a gateway drug to our beliefs, it's good.

Just go on TRS and add /tag/homosexuality to the URL. You will only find anti-gay articles.

Oh look another TRShill thread

You have earned your place in the bog

>>>/polmeta/12189
>>>/trs/

I'll post what I always post when you TRS retards come to shill here.

My theory is that they really are just way stupider than us. They know all the lingo and they can kind of keep up the appearance, but when it comes to analyzing the emails, coming up with witty memes, or just being able to fucking argue a point without flipping through their COINTELPRO playbook they just can't hack it.

They're desperate for us to come to them and when we tell them to fuck off they get mad and out themselves.

Why don't they just start a thread called "Hey it's XXX user from the TRS forums, here's an invite link, we would like you guys to swing by and check out what we're up to. We've got some operations to put posters up, analyze emails, get some mainstream interviews for our members, and we'd sure appreciate a hand." That's all it would take but these retards wanna play the CTR shill game, which leads me to believe they actually want to subvert us and dull our edge, rather than supercharge their efforts with a little anonymous backup.

That's all it'll take TRS. All you have to do is FUCKING ASK.

Stop trying to shill and subvert us. We don't want to be a part of your faggy political movement. Let us funnel you memes or fuck off, we don't want to be like you, you nigger loving cumguzzlers.

>dude lmao we hate gays but how about that based faggot milo huh? so based!

Zeiger was on the election coverage shoah. no bad blood between them.

When was he banned? The top article was in July

Stop shilling on Holla Forums, refer to or fuck off.

We're willing to help you guys, but we will never, ever, ever join you. Get that through your thick faggot loving skull.

If not the >>>/bog/ awaits

I'm not a TRSfag. I think they dont send out public invites because they're justifiably paranoid fuckers who are dumb enough to post enough info on their forums they could get dox'd.

We're never going to get past the religious shitflinging if we refuse to not be nepotistic in our treatment of our own respective religious groups.

It's very clear to me and everyone you guys come into contact with that you indeed TRS users. That's ok, we aren't mad at you for existing. We're mad that you're trying to shill.

Here's the deal, how about you guys generate an invite link for Holla Forums users only, give us a little flair on the TRS forums that says "Holla Forums migrant" and make us an intro thread where you ask nicely what you would like Holla Forums users to do for you. With a special invite link you can make sure all the Holla Forums users are traceable on your forum as well since you'll be able to see the invite chains.

Maybe you could make a "Joint Special Operations Command" forum section thats separate from the normal forums. Then your userbase and ours can interact there, without us polluting each other's cultures in the normal hangout areas?

If it's graphic design, meme editing, scouting IRL locations for posters, fundraising with swastika cookies for a bakesale, etc I am 100% sure we (our userbase) would oblige and help you.

So how about you guys knock off the subversion, stop treating us like children, and man the fuck up and ask for our help in non-subversive, non kikey way? We will forgive the shilling and faggotry, it's just a tactical error. Just apologize and move forward, rather than doubling down on shilling.

TRS is a bunch of cucked identity politics faggots, same with all the other "alt-right" cucks. Nobody cares about them. The kikes have moved from a disinfo campaign to a d&c campaign, so I am posting accordingly in order to counteract their efforts.

D&C Kike checklist

-Hate on gays
-Hate on women
-Hate on blacks
-Hate on older/younger generations

-Do not hate on Jews, they are white and our greatest ally.
-The Rothschilds, Quaids and Schmidts have not been complicit in fomenting wars and revolutions for centuries
-jews are not responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of whites in Russia, the Ukraine, Germany and other European states.
-jews did not aid and abet the moorish invasion of Europe
-Jews did not have spies like Jonathan Pollard steal our nuclear secrets
-They do not have 80-200 warheads aimed at global cities for their "Samson Option"
-Jewish George Soros did not fund revolution in Ukraine
-Jewish George Soros did not fund riots in Baltimore, Ferguson, Charlotte and elsewhere in the continental USA.
-Jewish George Soros did not create guides for shitskin invaders to rape Europe
-They did not strafe the USS liberty
-They have not plotted against the USA for over a hundred years
-They have not infiltrated the central banks, banking system and government with dual citizen israeli nationals
-They did not have art students plant thermite charges in the WTC then aid and abet the Saudi hijackers
-They do not traffic in black market organs stolen from kidnapped and murdered eastern europeans
-They do not participate in the white slave trade
-They have not attempted to propagandize and demoralize our country with Hollywood and the mass media
-They do not rape and cannibalize children to perpetuate Moloch worship
-They are not a major exporter of illegal drugs
-They are not a state sponsor of ISIS.
Israel is a nationalist state too, goyim!

I like this. But forums are gay as anything and most of 8ch will never join one.

I think the whole TRS dust-up is mostly a "lets you and him fight" d&c feeding frenzy from the usual suspects grasping for anything.

That said, they're a pack of morons, there is no leader of the alt-right. Everyone is a leader of the alt-right. Unless you're not alt-right, which is all right too. Unless your left, that's not right.

I'll get my coat.

None of us are "alt right" the alt right only exists in the minds of jews and controlled opposition retards.

I don't give a shit what those stupid faggots think either, but if they're willing to stop shilling I will gladly bear the weight of having to go interact with them in their cum scented clubhouse. They're our useful idiots after all, might as well directly influence them rather than just keep calling them stupid faggots here.

We've tried to get them to grow up but they seem intent on doubling down on the subversion

Your treehouse is safe.

Keep in mind folks, the powers that be are certainly shaping up to pose an argument in favor of banning anti-semitism online, or curtailing it somehow. I'm pretty sure that's why they''re playing up this whole alt-right thing and giving David Duke and Spencer and other whoevers so much air time for literally no reason. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm not trying to concern troll, but I'm always vigilant, and things seem fishy. As the other user said, Israel has nukes pointed at everyone, so if you're not playing nice-nice with them, you're fucked.

So we'll see. I certainly don't think Trump is kike controlled. But I hope he doesn't play along with the kikes and start fucking with the internet or free speech, lest we become airstrip one.

Usually I would say you're right, because the TRSfags have been especially retarded these past few days, but they clearly want us there so fucking bad they'll try anything and if they put in the work to make a "reception area" for us a with a little non-apology or whatever I'll take it as a sign of good faith.

That's assuming the shilling stops of course. If they're stupid enough to let us into their forums and then they keep antagonizing us they'll be turbofucked.

You're not even trying Shlomo

Its TRS attempt to make Holla Forums a PR friendly (((alt-right))) board. They affraid to used the term NatSoc because its literally mean Nazi

They won't open up registration to us because there's a lot they don't want you to see. If you think these screen caps are anything else than the tip of the iceberg you'd be wrong.

How can anime make even snaggletooths kawaii~?

This, I'm betting their actual plan is make the board "PR friendly" and flood it with retards from cuckchan and their alt-right blogosphere userbase.

They think they can somehow redirect Holla Forums like a CNC water cutter nozzle. In reality they're just going to get their fingers blasted off for playing with heavy machinery.

I think you're exactly right. I'm going to take it on good faith that maybe it is radical faggy sect of their userbase shilling here, but I am 100% certain their entire forum is pozzed to hell and back. I'm better there's "based black women" threads, "based muslims" threads, etc.

They have a whole subsection called "cummies" for Kek's sake.

Look how fucking stupid you retards are. Thank fuck you'll never do anything consequential. We memed ourselves a president and you fags are more worried about some "alt right" cucks and faggots than dealing with jews who rape, murder and cannibalize children. I'm just happy to know that you skirt measuring moralistic retards don't exist in quantity, and 90% of the posts are just kikes trying to d&c.

I bet you'll say that jews are white.
Jews aren't white. Jews will never be white. Their women are ugly skanks, their food is terrible, they're schizophrenic inbred retards, their only skill is being parasites, and Israel is going to be molten glass by the time we're through. Every last jew is going to die, chaim, and there's not a goddamn thing you kike degenerates can do about it. Every last jew is going to be force fed the molten bronze their jew god moloch likes so much, and we'll wipe you nihilist pieces of shit from the history books once we're done.

We have an entire stickied thread series investigating the pedo kikes you retard.

Why don't you go to the catalog and control+f "pizza"

There's not a single thing in there I disagree with. All kikes will die, hopefully painfully, so that they can pay for all the lives they've ruined, the children they've abused, the countries they've destroyed, and for all the unspeakable acts lost to history they've caused.

Everyone here already knows about the kikes though, I'm talking to the TRSfaggots in the thread which is the real reason they started it, not the subterfuge of discussing "D&C" shilling. I'm trying to get them to fuck off so we can get back to talking about the Jewish menace rather than starting 700+ reply shill murdering threads.

Yeah, just ignore it, pretend it'll go away, keep measuring skirts and moralizing, you prancing faggot. Meanwhile us pragmatists will get shit done and you can keep lounging in your armchair.

It's not helping that the usual window lickers are calling anyone that they disagree with TRS. It was the same with CTR. Also thinking that CTR left is a mistake, anybody can fund those orgs.

Trump is president, we won, and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it. You are helpless and about to get fucking steamrolled. Honestly you'll do yourself a favor by committing suicide now.

GENIUS strategy! When I want to use my enemy's strength against them in a clever ploy do you know what I do?
Subvert them and redirect them into my plan? Of course not! I invite them to MY forum and let them in on the plan of course!

You TRScucks are so mindbogglingly stupid. See or drown yourself in the >>>/bog/ you fag loving cum scented low IQ literal nigger.

nice shill, retard. Was it worth the 0.01 shekels?

I thought they were white nationalists. There are a lot of shitskins here, y'know…

Acting like you did shit is hilarity in it purest forms. TRShills lose whenever Holla Forums wins and Trump will be deporting your boyfriend soon.

>telling TRScucks to >>>/bog/ themselves for being niggerfaggot lovers is shilling

TRS pls, when you act this stupid I feel bad for bullying you

For "white nationalists" they sure do love gays, blacks and spics.

TRS just will not stop bombarding us with homo-tranny supremacist propaganda and kike acceptance. Fuck them all.

Nice dubs Uncle Adolf.

NOW TAKING BETS ON HOW LONG IT TAKES A TRS-CUCK TO CALL SOMEONE "PARANOID OR SCHIZO"! TAKING ALL BETS! ODDS ARE 3/1 IT'S WITHIN 15 POSTS!

What about stupid?

You're just a rotten kike who's going to either starve to death or get raped to death by shitskins. I'm going to laugh so hard when we cut foreign aid and israel collapses in on itself.

wir mussen die juden ausrotten

I'll call you an illiterate nigger who should go get more "WN" tattoos, you fucking degenerate. Go reshave your head and stop shitting up Holla Forums with your retardation.

I bet my dubs on 2d39ad in the next five posts.

More Morality, Less Moralism!

Every revolution has its mistakes, ours too. That is not in itself bad, since they mostly disappear on their own or with time. The important thing is that those in charge keep their eyes open, and do not remain silent when they ought to speak out of fear of the public. Obviously, an historic revolution of vast extent brings a mass of nonsense to light along with its enormous benefits.

It becomes dangerous only when the nonsense is left to grow, thus hemming in and strangling the healthy, organic development of the revolution.

It is time today to expose some of this nonsense that has accompanied the National Socialist revolution to the full light of day, to examine it without pity.

That is even more necessary, since otherwise some of this nonsense over time may gradually corrupt the style and nature of our revolution, leaving to posterity an image of our nature and goals that in no way corresponds to National Socialist convictions and views.

Certainly there is need for public regulation of the great moral foundations of our national life. However, some nonsense is also spreading that attempts to reach beyond that to establish a code for the purely personal conduct of individuals.

That leads eventually to a moralism that is everything other than National Socialist.

Peculiar people whose life is either behind them, or have no right to have one ahead of them, preach moralism in the name of our revolution. This moralism often has nothing in common with true morality. They proclaim ethical laws that might be appropriate for a nunnery, but are entirely out of place in a modern cultural state.

An example. In a major central German city an advertising poster for a soap company showed a fresh, attractive girl holding the soap package in her hands. A moral knight who unfortunately had the right to determine the fate of this poster forbade its distribution on the ground that it offended the moral sensibilities of the population, since the woman in the poster was holding the soap in a place “that for moral reasons cannot be described more precisely.”

What is moral about this? The person announcing the ban, who presumes that other people share his dirty fantasies, or the German people and the National Socialist movement, that are rightly upset and in opposition to such a ridiculous action?

Investigating the matter, we find that this wonderful citizen discovered his attraction for National Socialism three months after we took power, which however did not stop him from issuing the ban in the name of National Socialism.

Things have gone so far that this company of moralists does not stop at the borders of private life. They would love to establish purity committees in cities and the countryside that would keep on eye on Müller’s and Schulze’s love and marriage life. It is true that they do not want to go so far as to ban kissing altogehter, as in the familiar operetta, since it is too popular a pastime. If it were up to them, however, they would turn National Socialist Germany into a wasteland of muttering and complaining, a place where denunciation, spying, and extortion were the order of the day.

These same moralists often turn to government offices with the request to ban films, plays, operas, and operettas, since the dancers, stars, etc., apparently represent a grave danger to public decency. If we gave in to their demands, we should soon see only old ladies and men on the screen or the stage. The theaters would be empty, since the public generally does not attend them to see the same people they see in church or old people’s homes.

Save us from these hypocritical creatures who have no genuine strong conception of life, and who in reality preach no honest morality. They generally are life’s losers, protesting life itself. Eternal life and its laws will hardly make way for them; at most, they will hide behind a screen of contemptible hypocrisy and dishonest prudery.

I'm not the one being more (((accepting))) TRS. I wonder how based the black guy who is raping your wifes daughter will be.

They think that the German woman should not go out alone, she should not sit alone in a restaurant, she should not go out with a boy or even an S.A. man without a chaperone for a Sunday afternoon excursion, she should not smoke, she should not drink, she should not wash up and make herself pretty, in short she should do everything to keep the evil interest of a man away from her. That is, at least, is how these midget moralists think a German woman should behave. And woe to the poor womanly creature who has the misfortune to transgress against one of these laws. Of course, no German woman will have bobbed hair, since only Jewesses and other contemptible creatures do that.

Have these moral trumpeters any idea how they slander and demoralize millions of German women with their preaching, women who bravely and honestly do their duty in life and on the job, who are good comrades to their men and sacrificing mothers for their children?

don’t they realize that they embarrass National Socialism throughout the world, that they are thirty years too late, or that one must take them to task because they are beginning to be annoying? There are good and bad women, decent and less decent women, some with bobbed hair, some without. Whether or not they powder their noses is not a sign of their inner worth, and if they occasionally smoke a cigarette at home or in society, they do not need to feel rejected or cast out.

In any event, these moralists should not sit in judgment over women, whether they are enemies or even if like all real men they wish women happiness, relaxation, and domestic peace, though their stuffy superiority would keep women from it.

They think it is not National Socialist to enjoy life; but rather one should only look at the dark side of human existence. Pessimism and suspicion are the best teachers in our earthly vale of sorrows. A true National Socialist has no cause to protect these miserable creatures. Primitiveness and absolute rejection of pleasure are the only character values to these people. If one has a clean and a dirty collar, one puts the dirty one on to give evidence of his hatred of bourgeois values. A man with a good and a bad suit wears the bad one, particularly for festive occasions, for it shows the astonished world how revolutionary his outlook is. He dislikes joy and laughter; people should have nothing to laugh about.

Are we living in a pietistic state, or in the age of life-affirming National Socialism?

No one can suspect us of wanting to live lives of ostentation or luxury. The Führer and many of his close comrades neither smoke nor drink nor enjoy sumptuous living. Those, however, who want to rob a nation of sixty million of every pleasure and all traces of optimism are contemptible, entirely aside from the fact that their foolish desires would drive countless people into poverty and misery.

Every banned activity makes more people unemployed; if no one can drive a car, the automobile factories will shut down, if no one wears a new suit, the looms and tailors will have nothing more to do; if people no longer attend movies or the theater, hundreds of thousands of stage and film employees will depend on public assistance.

To take joy and pleasure from a people means to make it unfit for its struggle for its daily bread.

He who does that sins against our reconstruction efforts and embarrasses the National Socialist state before the whole world.

The result would be a dreary impoverishment of our public life. That we will not accept.

We do not want to abolish pleasure, but rather to let as many as possible share in it. That is why we encourage people to attend the theater, that is why we give workers the opportunity to dress well for festive occasions. That is the reason behind Kraft durch Freude. That is why we shake off the agents of a prudish hypocrisy, why we do not allow decent, hard-working people who have every reason to need relief from their hard daily labors, who need to reaffirm life, to recover from the weariness, cares, and burdens of every day, to have their necessary pleasures ruined by the eternal chicanery of these pedants.

We need more affirmation of life and less complaining! More morality, but less moralism!

Go concern troll elsewhere, kike.

EVERY LAST KIKE WILL BE REDUCED TO ASH
WIR MUSSEN DIE JUDEN AUSROTTEN

We will undo every last scheme of the jew, will we pull your entire race apart, thread by thread. We will unwind you, and it will be like the jewish menace never existed.

WE
WILL
UNMAKE
YOU

No concern for when the nigger shoots up a white neighborhood. Showing your true colors now, shekelberg.

Do you feel it, jews? Do you feel the winds of change?

YOU WILL BE UNMADE

Why don't you try insulting Hitler some more you retarded TRScuck. Surely that will endear us to your cause. Maybe Jamal and Juan will stop raping your wife if you call them "based" again.

The nigger brought into my neighborhood by the scheming jew? If a jew releases a wild animal into a playground and it mauls a child, do I blame the animal or the jew?

YOU WILL BE UNMADE

OP is right, however we are suspicious because every right-wing movement gets infiltrated and taken over because the left has no morals

The only Jew here is you, my niggercum guzzling friend. Don't you have another "cummies" thread to post in you fucking degenerate?

Inquisitor from the Ordo Hereticus here, returning with more TRS screencaps to put the autismos to rest.

Both. Acting like an animal isn't an animal is pure cuckoldry, acting like the jew doesn't exist too. Acting like the jew exists but the animal doesn't is pure fucking delusion.

None of those IDs are me, you disingenuous kike.

Every last kike child will be bayoneted. Every last kike will be shot and left to rot in a ditch. Your race, your dreams, your gods, they will all be unmade, AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. Moloch has already lost, your time is up, and now it is our time. Your lies will not serve you any longer. Tick. Tock.

Every last jew will perish. Down to the last molecule they will be unmade. God himself has commanded it. The jew is eternally corrupt and must be expunged.

Every last jew will be killed, left to rot and be eaten by pigs. It has been foreseen.

Are you retarded?

Your life partner has to go with them too. :(

You not even trying at this point

Every last jew will die. There is nothing you can do. Do yourself a mercy and kill yourself now. When we get to you we will feed your body to wild pigs.

Oh hey natt. D'you know why IM was banned? Salami Slice shilling tactics help no one. Y'all couldn't share so you wound up fucking with the working relationship and going full renegay. Try not shitting where you eat next time.

Oh, fuck. It's this loser again.

You should just commit suicide now, kike. Do it, open your veins and let your polluted blood out. Your mind is screaming for it. End your miserable existence.

The train is fine, user.

I'm gonna filter 2d39ad, this dude is retarded. What's the other guy's MO? I haven't seen him around.

There is no future for the jew. There is only complete annihilation and destruction. Every last jew will die, their history will be unwritten, and their polluted, corrupt, degenerate race will be entirely unmade. And there is nothing they can do about it. There will be nowhere to run and nowhere to hide this time. Every country, every nation will aid in finally exterminating this pestilence.

Go cry to your superior in Tel Aviv, maybe he'll blow your brains out for you, kike.

I don't know, this tread is a fucking gong show.

zeiger appeared on the shoah election episode. i'm stating a fact, not shilling.

Why don't you go play in a woodchipper, kike? Just stuff yourself face first, nothing will be left but blood and bone chips. Then we can throw the rest of the kike children in after you. Little kike baby arms and heads. Should we set it to slice and dice or puree?

Schlomo must've entered the TRS Discord and told them to change tactics

Haven't killed yourself yet, kike? I guess you're picking the "starve to death in a blockaded israel" ending to your "choose your own kikeventure"

Is this a bot? That was a ridiculously fast response time.

To speak seriously everyone's being fucking retarded. Perhaps if we worked together and put aside the constant in-fighting that IMers and Renegays love so much then we can actually achieve shit and disrupt the media by triggering the shitlibs to the moon. If we're going to win here we have to use /32/ tactics, we have to fuck with their heads untill they do something retarded. I knew the waves of 4cucks had reduced the mean IQ here but I never imagined we'd fallen so far. Fuck me maybe those blackpilled faggots at the end are right.

Except you can't refute shit. All you are is some D&C kike who keeps repeating talking points about irrelevant "alt right" identity politics retards, pissing and moaning about irrelevant homosexuals, or concern trolling into a moralist purity spiral. Not fucking ONCE do you stop and admit that the jews are the source of all the problems, and therein lies the proof that you're not a Holla Forumsack but merely a shill.

KILL YOURSELF

It actually might be.

SENPAI NOTICED MEEEE!!!!

It's called being intelligent, you stupid kike. Aryans can actually use their hands and brains, unlike you degenerate parasites. Every last one of you will die.

>not letting TRS shill here unopposed makes us the retards

See or drown yourself in the >>>/bog/

Sure is dedicated, and somewhat angry.

Shilling is rampant on Holla Forums. It's easy to identify. Banter is very different - it's witty and not divisive.
Divide and conquer only works if you let it. Responding to shitposts only creates more shit.

You point out religion. Christianity is the most persucuted faith. Posting a pic of my church and some Orthodox chanting to counter. My family came to UK when I was a child from the war in Yugoslavia. I was just a kid. I'm Serb. But feel English. A website highlighting the some of the crimes committed against Christianity:

opendoorsuk.org/persecution/trends.php

youtube.com/watch?v=J-J2kuSCLvE

Peace to you.

Daily reminder that the average israeli iq is shitskin tier of 80. The "jewish iq" is a myth perpetuated by the same lying jews who brought us such classics as "the holohoax" and "muh nahtzees"

Every last kike is going to die. The rothschilds are going to all die. All your work will be undone, you will all be expunged, and there is nothing you can do to slow or stop it.

Lmao, if this isn't solid proof that the JIDF are investing some serious time into Holla Forums these days then I don't know what is. I guess the new shilling tactic is to say that if you hate niggers or fags or shitskins in general you're a shill because you don't hate kikes enough.

Has he changed his pitch or is he still going on about grind the kikes into dust space war now 1599 hole himmler?

The jewish temples will never be built, the talmud and torah will be burnt, the middle east will be resettled by aryans and the shitskins pushed out, and the jew will become a fading memory before becoming completely expunged in favor of logic and truth. We will be immunized from you for the rest of history, and there is nothing you can do. Just kill yourselves now.

Guilty of touching the poo. I should know better, but it's late.

Actually I agree we need good faith conversation here. This shit is retarded and helps no one. So fuck it TRS should open conversation with 8pol and add an area for 8pol users an embassy if you will. I mean shit Opsec still needs maintaining y'know.

Still calling everybody kikes. That will burn and stuff.

Found the goon. Will Holla Forums get to you first or the FBI? We know where you live and I'm sure there's an user who has a pair of plyers ready for you.

You will all be undone and unwritten. You will be blown into dust. You are unworthy of life. Kill yourself.

Hard to have a good faith conversation when their first contact involves trying to subvert and shame.

Nah just easy mode.

Moishe this is absolutely embarassing for all of us, just fucking stop.

YOU SAID THE POSTING QUALITY WILL IMPROVE WHEN 4CUCKS AND PLEBBITORS LEAVE US AFTER THE ELECTION YOU FUCKS

The easiest mode is if you slit your wrists. Do it, down the road, not across the street. You desperately want to, I know you goons. You're begging for death, but you're just too cowardly to do it. The ultimate nihilist, too cucked to give himself the sweet release of oblivion. That's okay, it'll be seen to in due time. Your stash of child porn will be found, and we can parade you in front of your friends and family before finally ending your shame, you worthless maggot.

I think he might actually be a bot. His early replies didn't really have context, it almost seems like he's…learning…the more we shitpost at him

Finally common ground. Why don't you stop shilling, make a thread introducing yourselves by your TRS usernames, and we can have an open, good faith discussion about Holla Forums joining up with TRS?

We can voice our mutual concerns and maybe do a test project to see how it goes.

You need to stop shilling right fucking now if you don't want to permanently destroy TRS's relationship with Holla Forums though. We're at the breaking point, and I don't mean we're ready to give in, I mean we're going to stop ignoring you and start intentionally fucking with you guys. We're already on your forums, all we'd have to do is dig up some juicy gay shit you guys post all the time.

They didn't even leave, they still think that they're not just useful idiots we needed to help Trump get elected.

Nobody gives a shit about TRS. Nobody cares about "alt right faggots." Nobody cares about faggots. Nobody cares about "women are the worst, let's all mgtow goyim."

We care about finally ending the jewish menace once and for all. Every cuck, every jew, every shill, every goon will be ended. You will all be undone, your secrets revealed, and finally erased. The presidency is ours. The FBI will soon be ours. The CIA will soon be ours. There will be nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. Your snark will not protect you. Throw yourself off a bridge, do it now.

Yea, you're probably right. Should stop poking it.

Leftist language detected.

TRS comes here and acts like stupid faggots, we tell them to fuck off. If they want that to stop then they can quit coming here and acting like stupid faggots.

As for you, you're clearly not from around here and given your shilling for TRS I assume you're TRS.

Kill yourself.

Holy shit that reply was quick

He's either the JIDF final boss mega-kike or an NSA kikebot

Nobody cares about alt right faggots. The only people who care about identity politics retards are the self-same retards and the shills in this thread.

THE JEW WILL BE UNDONE

Kill yourself.

Could it trigger off of ID?

SHILLING FOR WHITE NATIONALISM

SHILLING FOR THE JEWISH QUESTION

SHILLING AN INVITE-ONLY FORUM

Hey bot-kun, at least sage.

Friendly reminder that this recent TRS fearmongering is a false flag performed at both 4cuck and 8ch. see

Please explain how TRS are to the right of Holla Forums, and have you thought that the hate towards TRS could have anything to do with them trying to raid Holla Forums and spread fag acceptance
Testing to see if you are a bot, actually explain how you think TRS is to the right of Holla Forums

I'm almost certain it does. It's a really good bot, I wish I could become a mod so I could see what his IP is doing in other threads. I'd like to make an animebot that does to the same to trigger goons and TRScucks

Testing. Jew Hitler Mossad Israel Kike

TAVISTOCK

That doesn't actually do anything though

B-b-b-but TRShills only care about jews and not about hurting our black allies!!! The only thing TRS is right of is fucking r/The Donald.

The ones falseflagging are bot-senpai and TRS pretending to be "sensible anons" who "occasionally listed to TDS and find it funny"

nice dubs though adolf

Not sure bot wars are the answer, been places where it felt like I was the only human there.

Jews aren't human. Kill yourself.

Good night mr roboto.

kill yourself, kike. Do it now.

Yeah you're right, it's too underhanded. I like manually triggering the TRScucks anyways.

Also I haven't replied to bot-senpai for a while and he left me alone, maybe he'll stop if we all ignore him

"G-D DAMMIT MOISHE THE GOYIM ARE CATCHING ONTO OUR ULTRA SHEKELBOT 3000"

"SWITCH TACTICS NOW"

and the best part is we do it for
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Re-read my post. OP is a fag and thinks TRS is to the right of Holla Forums, I don't think that. I want the TRScuck to explain why they think they are to the right. I agree with you
I also wanted to test if it was a bot

They created the echo meme. One of their top podcasts is called the daily shoah.

And again, go on TRS, add /tag/homosexuality to the URL. They're anti-gay

That meta/po/ thread was a fucking goldmine. I was following it in real time all day and laughing my ass off. How can one schizo shill be so fucking stupid

It's completely undeniable at this point. The shilling on this board has been off the charts the past few days, where the fuck are the mods?

If you hate trannies, niggers and spics so much why are your forums flooded with them?

We are all guilty.

I think the mods are all Russian, so drunk as shit or something.

Is there a way to apply to become one? I'd love to see what the TRS IP's are saying in threads where they're trying to stay undercover

Daily reminder to kill yourselves, you hateful kikes. The day of judgement approaches and you are very much not worthy. You have failed. You couldn't even take down a simple cambodian pottery pow wow, and now everything you've worked for is going to be turned into dust. This is the end for you. Your child raping, murdering and eating days are over. Your god moloch is dead. Kek killed him. You have been deserted utterly by the rest of the globe, and now your complete destruction is inevitable.

It's pretty embarrassing, 8/pol/ reaches borderline 4cuck levels of shit during the Australian evening hours.

Checking the public ban list shows nobody's been banned off Holla Forums in over 2 hours, and that was just one. 3 hours is the only other one for like 10 hours.

I'm gonna report my own post and beg the mods for mercy/a job

God knows they don't actually check /polmeta/ since I keep requesting they open vol applications.

It's stupidly easy to tell you're not from Holla Forums. Go back to wherever the fuck you came from.

How about you kill yourself instead?

Bot-senpai has become Bot-sensei, he's getting faster

McFucking Kill Yourself.

Chosen script kiddies are quite impressive.

You type like a knee-jerking faggot. There was nothing left-wing about what I said you fucking idiot.

I said punching on the right. You dont go after people on your side. You punch to the left. I think they're about as right-wing as us.

Where the fuck does this meme come from? Just type in therightstuff.biz/tag/homosexuality to see all the "fag acceptance" they have. The first post of the first article outright says it's degenerate.

This.

Aww shit you're going to invoke the bot-sensei's wrath.

Let me reiterate:
Nobody cares about fags.
Nobody cares about some irrelevant e-celeb forum.
Nobody cares about anything except defeating the kikes. If you're not on board with dealing with the jews first, then you can go fuck yourself. If we had had a civil war instead of Trump winning, I would put a bullet in your skirt-measuring brainpan myself in lieu of having to deal with your puritanical bullshit.

Hello TRScuck, please see or >>>/bog/ yourself

I don't have a TRS account. My contention is that all of these posts about how anything outside of Holla Forums (particularly the "alt-right") is pro-LGBT and not jew-wise is pure disinfo and D&C. Spencer is a faggot who only represents himself.

Shill please go.
Schlomo GTFO!

Refer to for all future Holla Forums related inquiries.

Kill yourself.

This guy

I like this guy

Admire my reddit spacing you TRS fag loving faggots

Let's see the problems with gays:
-Walking health hazards due to STDs
-Pedophilic tendencies
Sounds like a public health issue.

Let's see the problems with niggers:
-Lower intelligence
-More prone to violence and rape
Sounds like an animal control issue.

But no, let's prioritise those two problems instead of dealing with the jews. I'm such a big fan of dealing with the symptoms instead of the disease!

Also by your no punching to anyone right of center that also means to attacking cuckservative kikes.
The TRS shill cries out in pain as he strikes you
Read the pics I posted that you responded to, these, and look at the amount of faggotry that TRS is spreading on the board. We are at 6 TRS faggot threads today at least.

Bot check:
- D&C
KIKE
SHILL
Schlomo
Tavistock
Applied Memetics
Weev

Suddenly a reasonable post appears.

THE KIKES JUST CAN'T HELP BUT TO KEEP CREATING GOLEMS!

You know how many fucking threads retards like you make EVERY SINGLE DAY about symptoms instead of dealing with the issues? We know about the gays. We know about niggers. We ESPECIALLY know about shitskins, but every day these threads get made. Not a single thread gets made exposing anything on israel. Nobody here polarizes the sjw retards against israel and opens up the door on redpilling. No, instead you sit and stew in your own mess, navel gazing over issues we've already been over hundreds of times over in the past, while we need to grab hold of every possible opportunity. Here we are are the dawn of a new age, and instead of working to get public support to nuke israel, you faggots are worrying about a public health crisis and an animal control problem THAT WAS FOISTED UPON US BY THE JEWS.

Heil this.

The post election flood is filled with faggotry.

nope, get out.

IRONMARCH 1
TRS 0

Checkmate pools closed fags

What are the sources of all the problems?
THE FUCKING JEWS.
Jew/Rothschild central banks.
Jew/Rothschild controlled/puppeteered governments.

But no, let's harp on and on about a fucking minority that will fade into complete irrelevance. You're the retarded fuckers that will complain about a scratch while you're bleeding out of a fucking artery. If you can't grasp the big picture then you have no business being on Holla Forums and should head to the "alt right" celebrity and identity politics obsessed controlled opposition shit holes that you came from.

I don't know if this type of thinking is even real or all LARPing 'agree and amplify' leftypol trolls but it's fucking retarded. It's no good acting like Captain Ahab on the hunt for the big Jew. Why can't some people understand that while it may be a complete black and white issue for you, it isn't for everybody. You have to realize that there are people who unironically are pro-white and pro-israel /pro-jew.

It's not prudent to violently attack these people as if they were anti-white leftists. As misguided as they might seem to you, it's strategically much better to stop the infighting.

It's like some of you people here would throw the last white baby on earth at a kike, hoping to kill him with it. I'm all for exposing them but the rabid intensity some people display is exactly what scares normies away from the red pill on Jews. You are acting unreasonable.

The most important thing should be the 14 words, which are about protecting the white race, not exterminating the kikes or harassing everybody with different views.

I'm sure I'm going to be called a kike shill for this post, which perfectly demonstrates the issue.

nobody cares about your literally whos. I want all of you off this board.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
KEK GET THESE CUCKS OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Those are acceptable actually.

Kill yourself. Slit your wrists and throw yourself off a tall building. Do it now.

They are dumb puppets user and deserve the hate as well.

If it's so prudent to stop infighting, perhaps you should immediately stop all shilling as it has been a catastrophic failure for TRS, and heed this post

OK, sounds reasonable - do not destroy one's self in the hunt to destroy one's enemy.

TRS leave.

KIKE SHILL

The point is that they're doing it to the detriment of the rest of the board and have been for quite a while now. The rest of us have been busy getting Trump elected, but we're sick to death of this stupid bullshit. What are these retards going to suggest? Going lynching? Doing dirty work to get the FBI involved, trying to make people impatient to kill a nigger or shitskin instead of working the system to finally deal with the root of the problem?

We KNOW about the fags and niggers. We already know, we don't need thread after thread after thread after thread on it. Nobody cares about that shit, just like we don't fucking care about e-celeb faggotry. We don't need threads derailed by it either. Every fucking thread "you know what guys? Niggers!" and it gets thirty fucking replies from braindead morons like the ones in this thread. WE FUCKING KNOW. SHUT UP. Retarded newfags, I swear.

TRS is a great website, you should definitely go there and donate.

Anything less is larp cucking.

I mean seriously stop with the purity spirals and punching to the right.

Schizo fags.

Eat shit and die. Nobody cares about those "alt right" shit holes, ironically or unironically. All those faggots have ever done is paste flyers. They have absolutely nothing on us and should know better than to come here.

Post an invite link and I'll come right by ;^)

I'm just waiting for them to drop an invite link so I can farm it out to the Kool Kids Klub and screenshot all the tranny threads they have there

He thinks he's being funny but every time he brings those faggots up he gives them that smidgen of relevance which encourages them to come to Holla Forums and shit things up. Next thing you know there'll be some retard coming in and defending one namefag or another because he wants to tongue the anus of one of them. Then we get e-celeb drama and absolutely nothing ever comes of it. All those controlled opposition sites can go fuck themselves, and so can people who bring them up, ironically or unironically.

If you start acting like a retard, actual retards will think they've found good company. That is PRECISELY why we need to nip this kike d&c in the bud, because it has apparently attracted fucking retards who can't comprehend the bigger picture.

Not clever enough Rach.
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG

GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG

GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG

GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG
GO POZ A BOG

OK guys, as the leader of the Alt-Right, Heil Trump - amirite guise?, I hereby declare TRS as Holla Forums's greatest allys.

Here are some codes for our gay tolerant pro white allied brothers from TRS
XC%$RDS
BB5FER$U
GFK:ALR*&

Shadily my good friends, you too.

Donate to TRS you larp cucks

Schizo freaks

Homosexuality and Judaism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"LGBT topics and Judaism" redirects here. For transgender topics in Judaism, see Transgenderism and religion § Judaism.
Homosexual behavior and Judaism Halakhic texts relating to this article
Torah: Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13.
Mishneh Torah:

• For men: Issurei Bi'ah 1:14, 21:18.
• For women: Issurei Bi'ah 21:8.

The subject of homosexual behavior and Judaism dates back to the Torah. The book of Vayiqra (Leviticus) is traditionally regarded as classifying sexual intercourse between males as a to'eivah (something abhorred or detested) that can, very theoretically and not in practice (see discussion below on capital punishment in Jewish law) be subject to capital punishment by the currently nonexistent Sanhedrin under halakha (Jewish law).
Jewish marchers at San Francisco Pride 2014
Mexican Jew at the 2015 Marcha Gay of Mexico City

The issue has been a subject of contention within modern Jewish denominations and has led to debate and division. Traditionally, Judaism has understood homosexual male intercourse as contrary to Judaism, and this opinion is still maintained by Orthodox Judaism. On the other hand, Reconstructionist Judaism and Reform Judaism do not hold this view and allow homosexual intercourse and same-sex marriage. Conservative Judaism's Committee on Jewish Law and Standards, which until December 2006 held the same position as Orthodoxy, recently issued multiple opinions under its philosophy of pluralism, with one opinion continuing to follow the Orthodox position and another opinion substantially liberalizing its view of homosexual sex and relationships while continuing to regard certain sexual acts as prohibited.

Contents

1 Homosexuality in the Hebrew Bible
2 Rabbinic Jewish application and interpretation of these verses
2.1 Applicability of Biblical death penalty
2.2 Lesbian sexual activity
2.3 Same-sex marriage in the Midrash and the Talmud
3 Orthodox Jewish views
3.1 2008 Israeli Document of Principles (Hod)
3.2 Statement by Rabbis Schachter, Willig, Rosensweig, and Twersky (2010)
3.3 July 2010 public statement by some leaders
3.4 2016 edict signed by some Israeli Orthodox rabbis
3.5 Ex-gay organizations
3.6 Other viewpoints
4 Conservative Judaism
5 Reform Judaism
6 Reconstructionist Judaism
7 Jewish Renewal
8 Humanistic Judaism
9 LGBT-affirmative activities
10 See also
11 Notes
12 Sources
13 Further reading
14 External links

Homosexuality in the Hebrew Bible
Further information: The Bible and homosexuality

The traditional viewpoint is that the Torah mentions homosexuality twice in the book of Leviticus (JPS):

.וְאֶת-זָכָר, לֹא תִשְׁכַּב מִשְׁכְּבֵי אִשָּׁה — תּוֹעֵבָה הִוא

Lev. 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is detestable."

.וְאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִשְׁכַּב אֶת-זָכָר מִשְׁכְּבֵי אִשָּׁה — תּוֹעֵבָה עָשׂוּ שְׁנֵיהֶם. מוֹת יוּמָתוּ; דְּמֵיהֶם בָּם

Lev. 20:13 "And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed a detestable act: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Deuteronomy 23:17 tells followers:

None of the daughters of Israel shall be a kedeshah, nor shall any of the sons of Israel be a kadesh.

This has been interpreted as prohibiting the "sons of Israel" from serving as a homosexual temple prostitute.[citation needed]

The story of Ruth and Naomi in the Book of Ruth is also occasionally interpreted as the story of a lesbian couple,[1][2] while the biblical description of the relationship between David and Jonathan in the Book of Kings is sometimes interpreted as male homosexual love.[3]
Rabbinic Jewish application and interpretation of these verses
Applicability of Biblical death penalty

Like many similar commandments, the stated punishment for willful violation is the death penalty, though minors under 13 years of age are exempt from this as from any other penalty (Sanh. 54a). However, even in Biblical times, it was very difficult to get a conviction that would lead to this prescribed punishment. The Jewish Oral Law states that capital punishment would only be applicable if two men were caught in the act of anal sex, if there were two witnesses to the act, if the two witnesses warned the men involved that they committed a capital offense, and the two men — or the willing party, in case of rape — subsequently acknowledged the warning but continued to engage in the prohibited act anyway. In fact, there is no account of capital punishment, in regards to this law, in Jewish history.

Rabbinic tradition understands the Torah's system of capital punishment to not be in effect for the past approximately 2,000 years, in the absence of a Sanhedrin and Temple.[4]

Classical rabbinic Jewish sources do not specifically mention that homosexual attraction is inherently sinful. However, someone who has had homosexual intercourse is considered to have violated a prohibition.[citation needed] If he does teshuva (repentance)—i.e., he ceases his forbidden actions, regrets what he has done, apologizes to God, and makes a binding resolution never to repeat those actions, he is seen to be forgiven by God.[5]
Lesbian sexual activity

The reason why lesbianism is not explicitly prohibited in the Bible is impossible to know and has become a matter of interpretation. Suggestions range from the idea that in ancient times only acts in which men emitted semen were defined as sexual, to the assumption that in biblical times sexual attraction between women did not exist, to the belief that religious rules that apply to men automatically apply to women.[6]

Sexual liaisons between women are, however, viewed as forbidden by most rabbis. This view is based on a Drash interpretation of the Biblical verse "Do not follow the ways of Egypt where you once lived, nor of Canaan, where I will be bringing you. Do not follow any of their customs." (Leviticus 18:3).

The Talmud prohibits any activity which it defines as mesolelot or tribadism (women rubbing genitals together). The main concern in the Talmud was whether women who carried out acts were eligible to marry a member of the priesthood. It was doubtful whether this activity removed their status as a virgin or made them a harlot. Maimonides suggests that this behavior should not disqualify a woman from marrying a priest. Talmudic law limits the penalty for lesbianism to flagellation rather than the death penalty.[7]

Same-sex marriage in the Midrash and the Talmud

The Babylonian Talmud is one of the few ancient religious texts that makes reference to same-sex marriage:

"'Ula said: Non-Jews [litt. Bnei Noach, the progeny of Noah] accepted upon themselves thirty mitzvot [divinely ordered laws] but they only abide by three of them: the first one is that they do not write marriage documents for male couples, the second one is that they don't sell dead [human] meat by the pound in stores and the third one is that they respect the Torah.'" [8]

Orthodox Jewish views

While a variety of views regarding homosexuality as an inclination or status exist within the Orthodox Jewish community, Orthodox Judaism generally prohibits homosexual conduct. While there is some disagreement about which male homosexual acts come under core prohibitions, the majority of Orthodox Judaism puts male-male anal sex in the category of yehareg ve'al ya'avor, "die rather than transgress", the small category of Biblically-prohibited acts (also including murder, idolatry, adultery, and incest) which an Orthodox Jew is obligated under the laws of Self-sacrifice under Jewish Law to die rather than do.[citation needed] Similarly, some consider lesbianism a martyrdom-demanding transgression if only based upon the principle of abizrayhu (corollary prohibitions of the more severe martyrdom-requiring prohibitions [9] According to the Talmud, homosexual acts are forbidden between non-Jews as well, and is included among the sexual restrictions of the Noachide laws.[10]

In a speech given in 1986, the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, discussed "individuals who express an inclination towards a particular form of physical relationship in which the libidinal gratification is sought with members of one's own gender". He wrote that "society and government must be to offer a helping hand to those who are afflicted with this problem".[11]

Rabbi Dr. Immanuel Jakobovits, in his entry Homosexuality in the Encyclopedia Judaica (Keter Publishing), describes the traditional opinion on homosexuality in this way:

Jewish law […] rejects the view that homosexuality is to be regarded merely as a disease or as morally neutral…. Jewish law holds that no hedonistic ethic, even if called "love", can justify the morality of homosexuality any more than it can legitimize adultery or incest, however genuinely such acts may be performed out of love and by mutual consent.

Rabbi Norman Lamm (the Chancellor, Rosh Yeshiva ["head of the yeshiva"], and former president of Yeshiva University, a major Modern Orthodox Jewish institution) advocated[12] that some (although not all) homosexuals should be viewed as diseased and in need of compassion and treatment, rather than willful rebels who should be ostracized. He distinguishes between six varieties of homosexuals, including "genuine homosexuals" who have "strong preferential erotic feelings for members of the same sex", "transitory" and "situational" homosexuals who would prefer heterosexual intercourse but are denied it or seek gain in homosexuality, and heterosexuals who are merely curious.

When Steven Greenberg, who received Orthodox rabbinic ordination, publicly announced in 1999 that he was homosexual, there was a significant response from rabbis of all denominations reported in the Jewish newspapers. Rabbi Moshe Tendler, a leading rabbi at Yeshiva University, stated "It is very sad that an individual who attended our yeshiva sunk to the depths of what we consider a depraved society,"

Tendler said that Rabbi Greenberg's announcement is "the exact same as if he said, 'I'm an Orthodox Rabbi and I eat ham sandwiches on Yom Kippur.' What you are is a Reform Rabbi."[13]

Orthodox Israeli rabbi Ron Yosef became in 2009 the first Israeli orthodox Rabbi to come out, by appearing in Uvda ("Fact"), Israel's leading investigative television program, in a episode regarding conversion therapies in Israel.[14] Yosef remains in his position as a pulpit Rabbi.[15] Yosef testified that his Yemenite congregation didn't accept him being a homosexual very easily and it took them a while to accept it. He stated that the younger generation strengthened and supported him, while the older generation had a more difficult experience Yosef received death threats in the year leading up to the 2009 Tel Aviv gay centre shooting.[16]

In 2013, he stated he is in a relationship with a man.[17]

Yosef has stated his approach to the issue of homosexuality in Judaism as follows:

"It is clear to me that lying with another man is forbidden, and our starting point is commitment to halacha and Torah. The goal is not to seek permission. But you need to give us a shoulder and support.".[15]

2008 Israeli Document of Principles (Hod)

In an open letter distributed to Orthodox community leaders,[18] the Hod organization appealed to the Orthodox community to recognize them as part of the religious society. This was sent to over 100 rabbis in 2008, and eventually was known as the "Document of Principles". In part, the document states:

"Anal intercourse between men (Isur Mishkav Zachar) is what is forbidden in the Torah, and not the homosexual orientation.

…One can advise a person who is interested in doing so, to consult a certified professional mental health worker, on condition that complete information is provided about the type of treatment, its chances of success and its risks. No treatment should be seen as either ultimate or exclusive.

A homosexual man may not be coerced into marriage, since marriage provides no inherent solution to a person struggling with his sexuality…One’s capacity to marry does not only include a readiness to fulfill the commandment of "Be fruitful and multiply" but also the suitability to manage a healthy and moral relationship with one’s spouse.

On the condition that he does not publicize his actions, a person who has transgressed the prohibition of homosexual intercourse should not be cast out from the religious community. Homosexual activity (as opposed to the homosexual orientation itself) is prohibited absolutely by the Torah…

…A homosexual should be acknowledged as a full member of the religious community, be it in making up a minyan (prayer quorum), delivering the Priestly Blessing, being called up for a blessing on the Torah or being recognized as a valid witness – in these and in any other matter he should not be treated differently to any other person.

…It is of great importance to set up support groups for homosexuals, and such organizations are to be considered charity organizations…An ‘all or nothing’ policy is opposed to the way of Halakha. Every Jewish person should try to keep all the commandments and should do everything he or she can to be as observant of the Torah as possible".

Up to 2013, 163 Orthodox rabbis from Israel and abroad have signed this statement, among them: rabbi Yuval Cherlow, rabbi Binyamin Lau, rabbi Haim Navon, rabbi Daniel Sperber, rabbi Eliezer Melamed, rabbi Shai Piron and rabbi Yehuda Gilad.
Statement by Rabbis Schachter, Willig, Rosensweig, and Twersky (2010)

In 2010, TorahWeb.org published a brief position statement entitled "Torah View on Homosexuality".[19] It was co-authored by Rav Hershel Schachter, Rav Mordechai Willig, Rav Michael Rosensweig, and Rav Mayer Twersky. These four are all roshei yeshiva (i.e., rabbinic leaders) at the Rabbi Isaac Elchanan Theological Seminary at Yeshiva University, the largest and most influential Modern Orthodox rabbinic program in America. In part, the statement reads:

… Prohibited homosexual activity includes any non-platonic physical contact; even yichud (seclusion) with someone of the same gender is forbidden for homosexually active individuals. …

… today's galus [exile] seeks to legitimize and mainstream the abominable practice (toeiva) of homosexuality. Frighteningly, we who live here are not only practically affected, but also axiologically and ideationally infected. Not only our behavior but our very Weltanschauung has been compromised and contaminated.

… Homosexual behavior is absolutely prohibited and constitutes an abomination. Discreet, unconditionally halachically committed Jews who do not practice homosexuality but feel same sex attraction (ssa) should be sympathetically and wholeheartedly supported. They can be wonderful Jews, fully deserving of our love, respect, and support. They should be encouraged to seek professional guidance. Moreover, in an uninfected Torah society, appropriate sympathy for discreet shomrei Torah u'mitzvos who experience but do not act upon ssa is clearly distinguished from brazen public identification of their yetzer hara [temptation] for forbidden behavior. …

How painful, sad and sobering is the sharp contrast between the clear attitude that should prevail in a pure Torah community and the confusion that exists among well-intentioned individuals within our communities. … ssa is not viewed as a challenge of kevishas hayetzer (overcoming and taming impulses for forbidden behavior), but rather as a troubling halacha lacking in compassion, rachmanah litzlan [God forbid].

… Inevitably, with respect to homosexuality, Talmud Torah [Torah study] will place us at odds with political correctness and the temper of the times. Nevertheless, we must be honest with ourselves, and with Hakadosh Baruch Hu [God], regardless of political correctness, considerations or consequences.

July 2010 public statement by some leaders

July 2010 public statement by some leaders

On July 22, 2010, a "Statement of Principles on the Place of Jews with a Homosexual Orientation in Our Community" was released.[20] It was written primarily by Nathaniel Helfgot, Aryeh Klapper, and Yitzchak Blau. Signatories include more than a hundred rabbis and laypeople. Some of the statement's more notable supporters are Rabbi Marc Angel, co-founder of The Rabbinic Fellowship; Rabbi Shlomo Riskin, founder of Lincoln Square Synagogue, Efrat, and Ohr Torah Stone Institutions; and Rabbi Avi Weiss, head of the Hebrew Institute of Riverdale, founder of Yeshivat Chovevei Torah and Yeshivat Maharat, and co-founder of The Rabbinic Fellowship.[21]

The statement makes it clear that homosexual activity is still prohibited, saying inter alia that "Halakhah sees heterosexual marriage as the ideal model and sole legitimate outlet for human sexual expression"; "Halakhic Judaism views all male and female same-sex sexual interactions as prohibited"; and "halakhic values proscribe individuals and communities from encouraging practices that grant religious legitimacy to gay marriage and couplehood". However, it emphasizes that homosexuals need to be treated with compassion and respect. Some of the statement's points that diverge from other common Orthodox positions are:

We affirm the religious right of those with a homosexual orientation to reject therapeutic approaches they reasonably see as useless or dangerous.
We believe that the decision as to whether to be open about one's sexual orientation should be left to such individuals, who should consider their own needs and those of the community. We are opposed on ethical and moral grounds to both the “outing” of individuals who want to remain private and to coercing those who desire to be open about their orientation to keep it hidden.
Communities should display sensitivity, acceptance and full embrace of the adopted or biological children of homosexually active Jews in the synagogue and school setting.
Jews who have an exclusively homosexual orientation should, under most circumstances, not be encouraged to marry someone of the other gender.

See also: Mixed-orientation marriage
2016 edict signed by some Israeli Orthodox rabbis

An edict signed by dozens of Israeli Orthodox rabbis and published in 2016 by the Israeli Modern Orthodox rabbinic group Beit Hillel, a group which promotes inclusiveness in Orthodox Judaism, stated in part, "according to the Torah and halacha, the [same-sex sexual] acts are forbidden but not the proclivities, and therefore people with same-sex tendencies, men and women, have no invalidation in halacha or tradition. They are obligated by the commandments of the Torah, they can fulfill a [ritual] obligation on behalf of the public and carry out all of the community functions just like any member.”[22] It also stated in part, "just as it [is] inconceivable to to mock someone for being physically, behaviorally, or mentally different, so too those with same-sex tendencies should not be mocked. On the contrary, those around them — family and community — should show special feeling for them, and apply to them the Torah commandment of ‘Love thy neighbor as thyself’ and to be diligent in avoiding the prohibition of insulting another."[22]
Ex-gay organizations
Further information: Ex-gay movement

JONAH is a Jewish ex-gay organization that focuses on "prevention, intervention, and healing of the underlying issues causing same-sex attractions."[23] It is a world-wide organization, with the majority of its membership in the United States, Israel, Canada and Europe.[24] It uses a variety of psycho-educational methods, including live support group meetings, E-mail list-serv groups, networking, therapy referrals, experiential weekend programs.[25]

In 2012, four former clients of JONAH sued the organization for fraud, claiming that it sold them therapies that were ineffective and counterproductive.[26] Soon after in that same year, the Rabbinical Council of America (RCA), a professional association of more than 1,000 Orthodox rabbis around the world, sent an open email to its members that it no longer supported reparative therapy generally, or JONAH specifically.[26]

In 2014 Superior Court Judge Peter Bariso ruled that JONAH and its co-defendants could have to pay three times the cost paid by the participants for therapy they said they needed because of JONAH's conversion therapy.[27]

Screencap from the current Holla Forums related TRS thread.
I don't know who's shilling who anymore.

Other viewpoints

UK Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks wrote the foreword to Rabbi Chaim Rapoport's book Judaism and Homosexuality: An Authentic Orthodox View.[28] In the foreword, Rabbi Sacks has written: "Compassion, sympathy, empathy, understanding - these are essential elements of Judaism. They are what homosexual Jews who care about Judaism need from us today."

Modern Orthodox leader Rabbi Aharon Lichtenstein is reported to have said that the intensity of Orthodox community's condemnation of homosexuality goes beyond what its status as a religious transgression warrants and that he feels toward homosexual people "criticism, disapproval, but tempered with an element of sympathy".[29]

In both the United States and in Israel several groups have sprung up in the last few years that seek to support those who identify as both Orthodox and homosexual; support Orthodox parents of LGBT children;[30] and promote understanding of homosexuality within Orthodox communities and among Orthodox rabbis. These include an umbrella organization called Eshel,[31] the Gay and Lesbian Yeshiva Day School Alumni Association,[32] the women's group OrthoDykes,[33] the youth group JQYouth,[34] the American-Israeli group headquartered in Jerusalem Bat Kol[35] and the Israeli group Hod ("Majesty").[36][37] In 2012, Hod held an advertising campaign against conversion therapies and for self-acceptance of the religious homosexual community in Israel.[38] Online blogs and support groups have enabled many to find other Orthodox LGBT people with whom to share the conflict between Orthodox religious and social norms and LGBT self-identification.[39]

Orthodox rabbis Shmuley Boteach and Zev Farber have publicly questioned the opposition of Orthodox groups to government recognition of same-sex civil marriages, arguing that although Judaism as they understand it does not condone homosexuality, governments should not enforce any particular religion's view of marriage, and that conferring civil benefits to committed homosexual couples should be viewed as promoting family values.[40][41] Modern Orthodox Rabbi Shmuly Yanklowitz declared that the Jewish values of justice, equality, and dignity lead him to support the cause of gay rights and advocate for same-sex civil marriage.[42]

Conservative Judaism
Main article: Homosexuality and Conservative Judaism

As a matter of both Jewish law and institutional policy, Conservative ("Masorti") Judaism has wrestled with homosexuality issues since the 1980s.

In Conservative Judaism, the Committee on Jewish Law and Standards (CJLS) of the Rabbinical Assembly makes the movement's decisions concerning Jewish law. In 1992, the CJLS action affirmed its traditional prohibition on homosexual conduct, blessing same-sex unions, and ordaining openly gay/lesbian/bisexual clergy. However, these prohibitions grew increasingly controversial within the Conservative movement.

In 2006, the CJLS shifted its position and paved the way for significant changes regarding the Conservative movement's policies toward homosexuality. On December 6, 2006, The CJLS adopted three distinct responsa reflecting very different approaches to the subject. One responsum substantially liberalized Conservative Judaism's approach including lifting most (but not all) classical prohibitions on homosexual conduct and permitted the blessing of homosexual unions and the ordination of openly gay/lesbian/bisexual clergy. Two others completely retained traditional prohibitions. Under the rules of the Conservative movement, the adoption of multiple opinions permits individual Conservative rabbis, congregations, and rabbinical schools to select which opinion to accept, and hence to choose individually whether to maintain a traditional prohibition on homosexual conduct, or to permit openly gay/lesbian/bisexual unions and clergy.

The liberalizing responsum, adopted as a majority opinion by 13 of 25 votes, was authored by Rabbis Elliot N. Dorff, Daniel Nevins, and Avram Reisner. It lifted most restrictions on homosexual conduct and opened the way to the ordination of openly gay/lesbian/bisexual rabbis and cantors and acceptance of homosexual unions, but stopped short of religiously recognizing same-sex marriage. The responsum invoked the Talmudic principle of kavod habriyot, which the authors translated as "human dignity", as authority for this approach. The responsum maintained a prohibition on male-male anal sex, which it described as the sole Biblically prohibited homosexual act. This act remains a yehareg ve'al ya'avor ("die rather than transgress" offense) under the decision.[43]

Two traditionalist responsa were adopted. A responsum by Rabbi Joel Roth,[44] adopted as a majority opinion by 13 votes, reaffirmed a general complete prohibition on homosexual conduct. A second responsum by Rabbi Leonard Levy, adopted as a minority opinion by 6 votes, delineated ways in which to ensure that gays and lesbians would be accorded human dignity and a respected place in Conservative communities and institutions while maintaining the authority of the traditional prohibitions against same sex sexual activity.

The Committee rejected a fourth paper by Gordon Tucker which would have lifted all restrictions on homosexual sexual practices.

The consequences of the decision have been mixed. On the one hand, four members of the Committee, Rabbis Joel Roth, Leonard Levy, Mayer Rabinowitz, and Joseph Prouser, resigned from the CJLS following adoption of the change.[45][46] On the other hand, the Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies of the University of Judaism (now the American Jewish University) in Los Angeles had previously stated that it will immediately begin admitting gay/lesbian/bisexual students as soon as the law committee passes a policy that sanctions such ordination.[47] On March 26, 2007, the Jewish Theological Seminary of America in New York followed suit and began accepting openly gay/lesbian/bisexual candidates for admission for their Rabbinical program.[48]

In June 2012, the American branch of Conservative Judaism formally approved same-sex marriage ceremonies in a 13–0 vote.[49]

Meanwhile, Masorti synagogues in Europe and Israel, which have historically been somewhat more traditional than the American movement, continue to maintain a complete ban on homosexual and bisexual conduct, clergy, and unions. As such, most Conservative rabbis outside the USA are exercising their authority as local rabbinic authorities (mara d'atra) to reject the more liberal responsa. The head of the Israeli Masorti movement's Vaad Halakha (equivalent to the CJLS), Rabbi David Golinkin, wrote the CJLS protesting its reconsideration of the traditional ban on homosexual conduct.[50] The Masorti movements in Argentina, Hungary, and the United Kingdom have indicated that they will not admit or ordain openly gay/lesbian/bisexual rabbinical students.[51] The Masorti Movement's Israeli seminar also rejected a change in its view of the status of homosexual conduct, stating that "Jewish law has traditionally prohibited homosexuality."[52]

Rabbi Bradley Artson, Dean of the Rabbinic School at American Jewish University, claims to have studied every reference he could find to homosexual activity mentioned in ancient Greek and Latin writers. Every citation he found described an encounter between males where one party, the master, physically abused another, the slave. Rabbi Artson could not find a single example where one partner was not subservient to the other. "Homosexual relationships today," Rabbi Artson says, "should not be compared to the ancient world. I know too many homosexual individuals, including close friends and relatives, who are committed to one another in loving long-term monogamous relationships. I know too many same-sex couples that are loving parents raising good descent [sic] ethical children. Who's to say their family relationships are less sanctified in the eyes of God than mine is with my wife and our children?"[53]
Reform Judaism

The Reform Judaism movement, the largest branch of Judaism in North America, has rejected the traditional view of Jewish Law on homosexuality and bisexuality. As such, they do not prohibit ordination of openly gay, lesbian, and bisexual people as rabbis and cantors. They view Levitical laws as sometimes seen to be referring to prostitution, making it a stand against Jews adopting the idolatrous fertility cults and practices of the neighbouring Canaanite nations rather than a blanket condemnation of same-sex intercourse, homosexuality, or bisexuality. Reform authorities consider that, in light of what is seen as current scientific evidence about the nature of homosexuality and bisexuality as inborn sexual orientations, a new interpretation of the law is required.

In 1972 Beth Chayim Chadashim, the world's first explicitly-gay-and-lesbian-centered synagogue recognized by the Reform Jewish community, was established in West Los Angeles, resulting in a slew of non-Orthodox congregations being established along similar lines. Beth Chayim Chadashim now focuses on the entire LGBT community, rather than just gays and lesbians.

In 1977, the Central Conference of American Rabbis (CCAR), which is the Union for Reform Judaism's principal body, adopted a resolution calling for legislation decriminalizing homosexual acts between consenting adults, and calling for an end to discrimination against gays and lesbians.[54] The resolution called on Reform Jewish organizations to develop programs to implement this stand.[54]

In the late 1980s the primary seminary of the Reform movement, Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion, changed its admission requirements to allow openly gay and lesbian people to join the student body.

In 1990, the Union for Reform Judaism announced a national policy declaring lesbian and gay Jews to be full and equal members of the religious community. Also in 1990, the CCAR officially endorsed a report of their own Ad Hoc Committee on Homosexuality and the Rabbinate.[54] This position paper urged that "all rabbis, regardless of sexual orientation, be accorded the opportunity to fulfill the sacred vocation that they have chosen."[54] The committee endorsed the view that "all Jews are religiously equal regardless of their sexual orientation."[54]

In 1996 the CCAR passed a resolution approving same-sex civil marriage. However, this same resolution made a distinction between civil marriages and religious marriages; this resolution thus stated:

However we may understand homosexuality, whether as an illness, as a genetically based dysfunction or as a sexual preference and lifestyle—we cannot accommodate the relationship of two homosexuals as a "marriage" within the context of Judaism, for none of the elements of qiddushin (sanctification) normally associated with marriage can be invoked for this relationship.[55]

The Central Conference of American Rabbis support the right of gay and lesbian couples to share fully and equally in the rights of civil marriage, and

That the CCAR oppose governmental efforts to ban gay and lesbian marriage.

That this is a matter of civil law, and is separate from the question of rabbinic officiation at such marriages.

In 1998, an ad hoc CCAR committee on Human Sexuality issued its majority report (11 to 1, 1 abstention) which stated that the holiness within a Jewish marriage "may be present in committed same gender relationships between two Jews and that these relationships can serve as the foundation of stable Jewish families, thus adding strength to the Jewish community." The report called for the CCAR to support rabbis in officiating at same-sex marriages. Also in 1998, the Responsa Committee of the CCAR issued a lengthy teshuvah (rabbinical opinion)[56] that offered detailed argumentation in support of both sides of the question whether a rabbi may officiate at a commitment ceremony for a same-sex couple.

In March 2000 the CCAR issued a new resolution stating that "We do hereby resolve that the relationship of a Jewish, same gender couple is worthy of affirmation through appropriate Jewish ritual, and further resolve, that we recognize the diversity of opinions within our ranks on this issue. We support the decision of those who choose to officiate at rituals of union for same-sex couples, and we support the decision of those who do not."

Also in 2000, Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion established the Institute for Judaism, Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity to "educate HUC-JIR students on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender issues to help them challenge and eliminate homophobia and heterosexism; and to learn tools to be able to transform the communities they encounter into ones that are inclusive and welcoming of LGBT Jews."[57] It is the first and only institute of its kind in the Jewish world.[57]

In 2003, the Union for Reform Judaism retroactively applied its pro-rights policy on gays and lesbians to the bisexual and transgender communities, issuing a resolution titled, "Support for the Inclusion and Acceptance of the Transgender and Bisexual Communities".[58]

Also in 2003, Women of Reform Judaism issued a statement describing their support for human and civil rights and the struggles of the bisexual and transgender communities, and saying, "Women of Reform Judaism accordingly: Calls for civil rights protections from all forms of discrimination against bisexual and transgender individuals; Urges that such legislation allows transgender individuals to be seen under the law as the gender by which they identify; and Calls upon sisterhoods to hold informative programs about the transgender and bisexual communities."[59]

In 2009 Siddur Sha'ar Zahav, the first complete prayer book to address the lives and needs of LGBTQ as well as straight Jews, was published. Publisher: J Levine Judaica & Sha'ar Zahav (2009); ISBN 0-982197-91-8; ISBN 978-0982197-91-2. Sha'ar Zahav is a progressive Reform synagogue in San Francisco.

In 2014, the CCAR joined a lawsuit challenging North Carolina's ban on same-sex marriage, which is America's first faith-based challenge to same-sex marriage bans.[60][61]

In 2015, Rabbi Denise Eger became the first openly gay president of the CCAR.[62][63]

Also in 2015 the High Holy Days Reform Jewish prayer book Mishkan HaNefesh was released; it is intended as a companion to Mishkan T'filah.[64] Mishkan HaNefesh can be translated as "sanctuary of the soul."[64] It replaces a line from the Reform movement’s earlier prayerbook, "Gates of Repentance," that mentioned the joy of a bride and groom specifically, with the line "rejoicing with couples under the chuppah [wedding canopy]", and adds a third, non-gendered option to the way worshippers are called to the Torah, offering “mibeit,” Hebrew for “from the house of,” in addition to the traditional “son of” or “daughter of.”[64]
Reconstructionist Judaism

Also in 2015 the High Holy Days Reform Jewish prayer book Mishkan HaNefesh was released; it is intended as a companion to Mishkan T'filah.[64] Mishkan HaNefesh can be translated as "sanctuary of the soul."[64] It replaces a line from the Reform movement’s earlier prayerbook, "Gates of Repentance," that mentioned the joy of a bride and groom specifically, with the line "rejoicing with couples under the chuppah [wedding canopy]", and adds a third, non-gendered option to the way worshippers are called to the Torah, offering “mibeit,” Hebrew for “from the house of,” in addition to the traditional “son of” or “daughter of.”[64]
Reconstructionist Judaism

The Reconstructionist movement sees homosexuality and bisexuality as normal expressions of sexuality and welcomes gays, bisexuals, and lesbians into Reconstructionist communities to participate fully in every aspect of community life. Since 1985, the Reconstructionist Rabbinical College has admitted openly gay, bisexual, and lesbian candidates to their rabbinical and cantorial programs. In 1993, a movement Commission issued: Homosexuality and Judaism: The Reconstructionist Position.[65] The Reconstructionist Rabbinical Association (RRA) encourages its members to officiate at same-sex marriages/commitment ceremonies, though the RRA does not require its members to officiate at them. In 2007, the Reconstructionist Rabbinical Association elected as president Rabbi Toba Spitzer, the first openly LGBT person chosen to head a rabbinical association in the United States. In 2013, the Reconstructionist Rabbinical Association elected as president Rabbi Jason Klein, the first openly gay man chosen to head a national rabbinical association of one of the major Jewish denominations in the United States.[66] Also in 2013, Rabbi Deborah Waxman was elected as the president of the Reconstructionist Rabbinical College.[67][68] As the President, she is believed to be the first woman and first lesbian to lead a Jewish congregational union, and the first female rabbi and first lesbian to lead a Jewish seminary; the Reconstructionist Rabbinical College is both a congregational union and a seminary.[67][69]
Jewish Renewal

Jewish Renewal is a recent movement in Judaism which endeavors to reinvigorate modern Judaism with Kabbalistic, Hasidic, musical and meditative practices; it describes itself as "a worldwide, transdenominational movement grounded in Judaism's prophetic and mystical traditions." [70] The Jewish Renewal movement ordains people of all sexual orientations as rabbis and cantors. In 2005, Eli Cohen became the first openly gay rabbi ordained by the Jewish Renewal Movement, followed by Chaya Gusfield and Rabbi Lori Klein in 2006, who became the two first openly lesbian rabbis ordained by the Jewish Renewal movement. In 2007, Jalda Rebling, born in Amsterdam and now living in Germany, became the first openly lesbian cantor ordained by the Jewish Renewal movement.[71] In 2011, the bisexual rights activist Debra Kolodny was ordained as a rabbi by the Jewish Renewal movement and hired as the rabbi for congregation P'nai Or of Portland.[72][73] The Statement of Principles of ALEPH: Alliance for Jewish Renewal (and OHALAH and the Rabbinic Pastors Association) states in part, "We welcome and recognize the sanctity of every individual regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. We recognize respectful and mutual expressions of adult human sexuality as potentially sacred expressions of love and therefore we strive to welcome a variety of constellations of intimate relationships and family forms including gay, lesbian, and heterosexual relationships as well as people choosing to be single." [74]

Humanistic Judaism

Humanistic Judaism is a movement in Judaism that offers a nontheistic alternative in contemporary Jewish life. In 2004 the Society for Humanistic Judaism issued a resolution supporting "the legal recognition of marriage and divorce between adults of the same sex," and affirming " the value of marriage between any two committed adults with the sense of obligations, responsibilities, and consequences thereof."[75] In 2010 they pledged to speak out against homophobic bullying.[76] The Association of Humanistic Rabbis has also issued a pro-LGBT statement titled "In Support of Diverse Sexualities and Gender Identities." [77] It was adopted in 2003 and issued in 2004.[77]
LGBT-affirmative activities
An egalitarian orthodox Pride minyan held in Tel Aviv on the second Shabat of Hanukkah.

Jewish LGBT rights advocates and sympathetic clergy have created various institutions within Jewish life to accommodate gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender parishioners. Beth Chayim Chadashim, established in 1972 in West Los Angeles, was the world's first explicitly-gay-and-lesbian-centered synagogue recognized by the Reform Jewish community, resulting in a slew of non-Orthodox congregations being established along similar lines, including Congregation Beit Simchat Torah in New York City, Bet Mishpachah in Washington, D.C. and Congregation Or Chadash in Chicago. Beth Chayim Chadashim now focuses on the entire LGBT community, rather than just gays and lesbians.

LGBT-inclusive services and ceremonies specific to Jewish religious culture have also been created, ranging from LGBT-affirmative haggadot for Passover[78] to a "Stonewall Shabbat Seder".[79][80]

In October 2012 Rainbow Jews, an oral history project showcasing the lives of Jewish bisexual, lesbian, gay, and transgender people in the United Kingdom from the 1950s until the present, was launched.[81] It is the United Kingdom's first archive of Jewish bisexual, lesbian, gay, and transgender history.[82]

The ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives has, among other things, the Twice Blessed Collection, circa 1966-2000; this collection "consists of materials documenting the Jewish lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender experience, circa 1966-2000, collected by the Jewish Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Archives, founded and operated by Johnny Abush." [83]

Recent research by the sociocultural psychologist, Chana Etengoff, has highlighted the therapeutic benefits of LGBTQ petitions to religious leaders, including meaning-making, social action, agency and empowerment.[84]

Nice reddit spacing.

send me an invite fam

[email protected]/* */

The two or three autists here who think everything is e-celeb "alt right" identity politics faggots need to rethink things. If any one of you faggots had ACTUALLY read Mein Kampf, and if you were an actual National Socialist, you know that your nation comes first. That means making pragmatic decisions while making a threat assessment. The kikes are the #1 threat to us, and history has proven that no tactic works except for utter extermination. Uncle Adolf tried being nice, hell the Roman Empire tried being nice, and look where it got them. Right now we're stuck with fags and niggers not just being a part of our population, but being a "protected class." That can only change with time once we remove the jew first. As far as fags and blacks go, we'll have the luxury of dealing with things on a case-by-case basis at the time.

what part of "forums are anaethema to chans" do they not get? There's more than one reason why we hate goons. Forums are the safe haven of identity politics and hugboxes, while chans are the hurt boxes. They are oil and water, and forum faggots need to fuck right off if they can't understand board culture or the implications thereof.

Checking these digits btw.

Sure thing TRS.

Sorry user, at this point in time I'm the only one who checks their forum and posts screencaps on 8/pol/.
If you start spamming gore I might lose the position from which I can alert 8/pol/ to any raids they might enact.

This is how their general forum looks at the moment, nothing extraordinary to report.

Please quote the parts of my post where I defend Jews.

I'm not from TRS.

How do you plan to exterminate the kikes? Lay out to me an even somewhat remotely reasonable plan based in reality as to how you would proceed to exterminate the kikes. Do you really think we are in any position to do so or to even phantasize about doing so? Do you think you're going to win over anybody by advertising your wish to exterminate kikes?

The holocaust is the most effective tool that the kikes use to beat normies into submission and anti-white self hatred, how exactly do you think advertising the wish for a second and this time final holocaust is a winning strategy? You have become the caricature of the blood thirsty, crazed neonazi that the kikes love to propagandize so much. Don't you realize this?

You people have radicalized yourself into useful idiots.

You're not alone comrade

You saw all my other posts in the thread though, I just want to subvert them and dig up blackmail stuff to throw in their faces. I'm not gonna gorespam or go Holla Forums HERE! FUCK OFF NIGGERS

Not an argument.

You say it by omission. That's the whole point. Then you roll out the "it's impossible" defeatism. Just like the wall is "impossible" and deporting the spics is "impossible." Too bad, you're all going to pay for your crimes.

>somehow we're the useful idiots

nice try TRS, but it's clear to all who inhabit this place that we are the Alpha-website. Accept your position as Holla Forums's bitch and the dissonance might not tear your mind apart

THAT'S the entire forum? What a bunch of irrelevant cucks. They have what, three hundred users total?

It's general discussion, the most active sub forum.

Why is faggotry even a topic for discussion? The clear answer to the non-question is that all faggots not willing to stay in the closet should be shunned, ostracized or eliminated. How is this so difficult for some people?

They've moved all their shit to their discord. If you're going to mine for caps go there

~500,000 posts
wow, it's fucking nothing.

because of d&c jews, user. They try every third thread to get people on the "kill all the faggots" warpath in order to get us to have our "regularly scheduled minute of hate" and forget about the jews.

wew lads.

Holla Forums has never been a christian board, you stupid subverter
You fucking kike-worshippers do this shit every fucking day and come back every fucking day like you didn't get BTFO yesterday with the exact same fucking arguments every single fucking day. FUCK OFF

The christ bible tells the goyim to live in fear of the christ god and not to judge others on appearance and to love everyone and that lets cryptos and other races flood your country because they're "just like you" because they "believe in god", at least outwardly. Just look how long it takes them to respond to muslim aggression. With the current climate, how the fuck long do you think it'll be until they actually do something about the Muslim invasion force in Europe? Islam was created by Jews as a direct response to Christianity's popularity. It is a more powerful religion in ideology, it creates better soldiers, soldiers who are more than willing to suicide bomb in the name of allah. Christ creates cowards, living in fear of their god of a foreign land, afraid they won't go to "heaven" for killing someone or not being kind enough. Or supporting Israhell, a genocidal rogue terrorist state, because it's written in some book. Also, Christians will never argue that Christ wasn't a Jew, that the christ god isn't a jew, that their god isn't YHWH, that they don't live in fear of a foreign jewish god and pray to a foreign jewish god every night before they go to bed. Holla Forums has also never been a christian board, there has never been any bible studies, never any sermons, and every time someone tries to start some christ general on a Holla Forums it quickly dies off. Semitic religions are for semites, I am not a semite. You shit skin roaches can fear the jew god and fight in jihad for the jew god but I will not.

You jew-worshippers praying to a jew god YHWH every night won't even argue against that you pray to a jew every night because you know it's true.

SEMITIC RELIGIONS ARE FOR SEMITES, YOU HOOK NOSED FAGGOT. I AM NOT A SEMITE, FUCK OFF.

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Get bogged Milo.
Reported.

Nothing of note on the raid discord channel.

Personally I doubt the inner circle would be able to organize this level of shilling on both 4/8ch and I've found no evidence of the average TRS users organizing to shill here almost 24/7.
This fabricated drama is highly likely to be manufactured by some 3rd party, either Holla Forums, CTR, goons or plain old JIDF to distract us from something.

Then why is it so hard for them to say don't shill here? Really makes you think

I get that feeling too. I'm glad we're breaking off TRS anyways because they're fags, but I'm curious where this advanced shitposting is coming from.

Maybe SRS/Goons/intl/JTRIG is trying "splinter the alt-right" not realizing we hate them anyways? It's clear they think TRS is a "fracture point".

Maybe it's multiple shilling operations interacting with each other. Goons are definitely here, that much is obvious from the recent anime hate. The TRS guys never take the anime bait though so I wonder where the back up "TRS" guys are actually from…

Gas yourself, you literal fucking jewy kike.

JIDF. They've been pushing disinfo narratives and d&c narratives. The TRS faggots are just forum interlopers who need to fuck off back to where they came from. The kikes are terrified by our support of Trump and our meme magick. We're more powerful than they comprehend, and when they try to inform their superiors, they're told to stop believing in stupid conspiracy theories. Meanwhile Soros and the Rothschilds continue to sweat profusely.

Up early, aren't you Natt? Fuck off back to Iron March

For the most part they don't know about the shilling that's happening here.

I was doing my best TRS impression there

I emailed Seventh Son directly which led to that whole "dikileaks" thing. He knows, he's just eternally anus annihilated that we say anything bad about his AIDS bog. The site is dying anyway, might as well farm a few caps

It would be easier on both of us if I go forwards with the assumption that it's not TRS shilling here but that won't stop me thinking that they're nigger cock guzzling faggots that act like goons.

I know you're reading this Max, trust me I'm making this screenshots with the best intentions of reconciliation, to show the reasonable anons that TRS is not responsible for the drop in posting quality.

I'm gonna check IronMarch, Stormfront, SRS and SA. If what they're saying is true, it might be true that a third party is kiking around here.

If they have nothing to be ashamed of why are they shifting in their seat at the idea that the veil of obscurity hiding their intent is being torn down if only for a moment?

God speed user, once we have proof I think it's reasonable to call for a max doxing and raiding against the group in question.

The main benefit of their site is that outside agents can't easily come in and shill like they can on the imageboards.
The fact that they've obviously been infiltrated makes them a little upset. I guess if it makes them feel better I didn't share my two invites yet.

WELL, IN MY OPINION EVEN BEING STUPID /WRONG HAS NO FUNCTIONAL DIFFERENCE TO SHILLING, AND IS HERESY. HERETICS, OUTSIDERS, SHILLS, AND NEWFAGS ARE TO BE TREATED ACCORDINGLY WITH THE FLAVOR OF THE MONTH SHILL TEAM. THIS IS THE WAY IT WAS DONE PRE-EXODUS, AND HOW IT SHALL BE DONE TODAY! ALL OTHER METHODS ARE HERETICAL!

WE MUST CONTINUE TO DENOUNCE THE WITCH THE TRAITOR AND THE HERETIC!

Its most likely JIDF or soros

TRS has sent us a meme, what do you rate it Holla Forums?

That just makes it worse when someone does shit it up. SA had a ten dollar charge to get you into the cool kids club, a political forum that's invite only sounds like the biggest circle jerk in the world. Goons were already bad enough.

You'd be surprised, I think Enoch made a thread after one of the radio shows went live asking for feedback and the first post was someone calling him a faggot.

Hello TRS

IT IS I, THE AIDS BOG IMPERATOR

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST WITH TRS MEMES AND ALSO SEARCH SOMETHINGAWFUL AND SRS FOR CLUES AS TO WHO'S SPAMMING

A JOINT INVESTIGATION MIGHT BE A BONDING EXPERIENCE FOR OUR WEBSITES

So why can't TRS say that they won't shill us?

Daily reminder that kikes have shilled Trump as a holy cow of Holla Forums that is not to be questioned under any circumstances

Daily reminder that Christianity was the original kike psyop for subverting goyim.

Who do you want to hear it from?
One of their e-celebs or some random user?
Holla Forums isn't one person and neither is TRS but no punches to the right is a common sentiment there.

It's obviously Iron March/Renegade.

new on the job shill?
you are so obvious

Not a joke neh?
Ever more shilling. You should just mcfucking anhero already.

I hate the reduction of all these arguments to black and white that these fucking shills and D&C faggots use.
Just shut the fuck up already. Christianity, for those that understand it, is clearly not fucked up Talmudic/Pharisaic Judaism. White culture deserves to be celebrated and developed. Morality should be developed in America and Europe. Progressive, Marxist, SJW mentalities should be fought against because they weaken society. Fucked up Satanist Jews, Oligarchs, Elites, etc. have conspired to create a lot/most of the problems plaguing society in order to pull off their own D&C operations.
Rampant consumerism, the destruction of the family, normalization of homosexuality, the development of the welfare state, the destruction of productive economic activity, the glorification of ethnic mixing, and not least, the secularization of society and movement away from Christian morality can be laid at the feet of these Ashkenazi/secret society/oligarchic assholes.

Just spent some time sniffing around ironmarch. Only mention of TRS or fullchan was one guy in the intro thread asking if our feud was still going on. I don't think it's Natt being autistic…this time.

My journey continues to SomethingAwful to sniff out the troublemakers.

May Kek guide you on your path fellow inquisitor user.

There is one perfect purity test.
What becomes of the jews.

I know. Most anons know what is to be done with them. Tell

Seventh Son. I'm actually one of the most active of the anti-TRS so it would probably fall off pretty fast. I would prefer being allies but the site's overall refusal to admit any wrongdoing makes me think that you're not actually conciliatory and that you will do it again. Like I said, I'm on your forums so I'll know it if it happens.

We need no allies. We are Holla Forums. What is this faggotry?

I can at least go back to neutrality

It's not up to me whether SS publicly pledges to never raid Holla Forums but a couple of TRS anons are lurking this very thread so this might reach him.

Don't worry TRS anons, we might have some cultural differences but we're ultimately on the same side here.

The higher ups do not interact with the forumites you have accused of wrongdoing.

And they're not going to apologise as they haven't done anything wrong. Especially not now that they know we're actually shilling on their forum.

You can do whatever you want. But you need to lurk moar desu.

  ▲
▲ ▲

Unless they want to exterminate the juden we have nothing more to discuss.

Boy TRS, I wonder who would be behind dividing two communities that know about the jewish question?
:^)

>v.somethingawful.com/misc/Boogeyman-494.mp4

I can hear the sound of shekels rubbing together even from this distance

Taking caps of your shit isn't shilling you dumb TRS bog creature. It's counterintel.

Not good enough. That fag needs to come down a peg or we will continue to sodomize his site's reputation here

Are they willing to help us exterminate the jews? y/n?

this bog shit never stops funny

shit

>>>/bog/

Solid yes.

Then proposed ceasefire?

Anyone that holds an ideology that is past the point of no return is an enemy.
You go to war with your enemies, and the cancer spreads further than just the Rothchilds.

I've been telling them to go the >>>/bog/ every other post I reply to them with, I giggle every time I just can't help it

Yes, but the jews specifically.
What is our sworn duty?

The user who set that up is a saint.

…I take it you've never been to war.

STATUS REPORT ON MY INVESTIGATION

SRS: TOP LAYER ISN'T DOING ANYTHING FISHY, I'LL HAVE TO INFILTRATE THEIR DISCORDS
IRONMARCH: INNOCENT BUT THEY STILL ACT GOOFY
SOMETHINGAWFUL: I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW TO USE THEIR SITE BUT THEY'RE PROBABLY NOT THAT INVOLVED

I'll keep cruising around the lefty-discords I'm in. I'm guessing by how well a lot of the shills know our memes it's someone closer to home. There's been a huge increase in stirner posting recently too so I think >>>Holla Forums is definitely around here somewhere throwing shit into the pile.

I swung by Holla Forums too but uh…see for yourself.

So you are a jew then. You will not even state our creed.

We are going to shift the overton window until we can force a situation such as that as caused the rise of nazi germany.
We will then exterminate the jews down to the last man, woman and child using genetic testing to locate all traces of semite blood.

We will do this for three reasons;
1: Survival.
Due to the attempted genocide of the white race we must eradicate the jews once and for all to ensure our safety.
2: vengeance
Your people tried to kill us. Its personal.
3. Because we can.
We now wield enough power to take over the strongest country on earth. Not a force under heaven or earth can stop us, and KEK now.

You gave yourself away shill.

Final cap for the night, by the time I wake up I'll expect you to help in finding who's been divide and conquering.
Don't forget to remind anons who haven't seen this threat that TRS is not the one doing the shilling.

Int* migrated to free.ch a while ago

So much activism when all Seventh Son needs to do to get this to stop is say he won't tolerate shilling here

I like how they think we are powerless.

What are you talking about, you paranoid 8channer, TRS leads the (((alt-right))) We need to be inclusive of others to do anything unlike Pol that literally worships frogs.

I hate poe's law.

I can just tell you that I am just pulling legs.

That's not the point. Saying it isn't welcome on his site is a de facto apology and as long as he enforces it moving forward I wouldn't mind burying the hatchet for now.

Thank you.

That's exactly what I thought you would do.
You're a fool, and your creed is worthless.
Although I have no jewish blood or genetics, I acknowledge that true danger is in ideology. Your blind adherence to a fucking creed shows your weakness and inability to think or target your enemies intelligently.
You've probably never seen true evil, and I would almost forgive you, except for your mindless stupidity.

Outsider. You are not one of us.

Yeah they still act like retarded, fag loving smug assholes but I guess we don't have to do any really grimy shit to them.

It's really got my noggin joggin as to who's fucking with us though, we had a Natt-bot with like a 20 second response time, super involved shilling to make TRStards look (even more) stupid, multiple exploitable fracture points per post like appeals to extremism, anti-faggot stuff, anti-black stuff.

I have a clue though, a lot of their spamming has to do with stuff like "we need to make sure Mexican and Black Nationalist movements get as much credit as white nationalist movements!" Who would have a vested interest in making Holla Forums try to prop up other racial nationalist movements? Could it be a more secretive Holla Forums sect who knows us well enough to fuck with us?

/int*/ also uses the reddit spacing meme a lot too, and they seem to like impersonating TRS guys. I think they should be a place to start, but the JIDF, JRITC and the Soros-crew are definitely lurking as well. It seems like they're more interested in us shitting up threads about Spencer and the Nationalism Conference. I wonder why they don't want Holla Forums talking about the way the media is reacting to their (childish) Nazi-like actions…

Well, they're working for the right side so there is nothing wrong with them existing, but i fucking hate their shills who come here as much as any other shill. And that kind of behaviour you see in those posts, is why non-anomyous sekret klubs are cancer too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
You're retarded, kill yourself.

It's also a tacit admission of guilt which I'm sure you'd be happy to screencap and shill these threads with for the next 6 months as proof that TRS shills here.

Its actually really good for us. It continues to push the absurdity and ramp up the stakes.
Just a little more and full blown fascism.

just like said

insta reported, go try to be famous somewhere else kid

Kill yourselves you kike loving faggots.

And then theres this faggot. Just because he stupid and wrong doesnt mean hes a shill. Hes just a faggot.

We already have the guilty caps, might as well start mending fences.

Holla Forums doesn't have any collective identity. Learn to be useful instead of being a useful idiot.

But you have and continue to shill here my bog-bound friend. Usually it's way more obvious and straightforward though, and it rarely lasts for more than a day. Someone else is besmirching your good name to continue to fuck with fullchan. Disavowing the shilling would pretty much entirely clear your names while we sniff out who's really doing it.

Kike lover detected.

Take it up with the TRSEF then.

It's like demanding Holla Forums to apologise for something that Holla Forums posted.

It should be noted that neither the shills nor most of Holla Forums has read Sun Tzu. The enemy should always perceive that there is a way for them to retreat and escape the fight - a cornered rat will be a much bigger threat than a fleeing one, albeit in both cases the successful end will be the same.

Due to Samson option, I doubt we ever will have leaders willing to go to the ultimates with the kikes. We will see retaliation of the typical extent, however, and even further. Mass expulsions? Certainly. Pogroms? Hopefully. Making holocaust real? Possibly. Inquisition? Of some sort.

However, for this tactic to be effective, we must make sure they understand that there is a way out, or more. If they sell out their fellow kikes…

Yeah, the election really made everybody jump from side to side. Remember this video?

I already emailed SS and he decided to be a childish cunt about it. So as a TRS insider you should pressure him to do it yourself as well.

Postcount means little. It simply shows that there are people who care more and have time to spend.

Just dropping these here for no reason

We just have to unite the entire world against them.

Those nukes dont last forever user.

What do you expect? I keep telling you, the higher ups don't use the forums.

Do you want me to find the tard in the screenshot for you?

Easier said than done. However, the kikes are doing plenty for the cause themselves. I don't think anybody likes them anywhere, soon enough.
They aren't using their own nukes. Here's hoping Trump will get the kike generals out of their positions.

e-peen

Positions in the US army*.

I know I'm feeding a troll, but at least I'm feeding you truth. As great as it would be to compare my real life to yours, that will never happen.
Be a realist. This is a place where public perception is gradually adjusted over time by memetic warfare. Ideology is the real danger, and is what is tearing our society apart.

Reported.

This. Let them fuck off to israel, encircle them and make sure they never leave it again. Now just make sure every other country in this world won't be able to or won't even like to be allied with kikes. Also, some Muds have nukes too, with a little bit of hope, they try to kill israel for all they've done to them, and then kikes and muds eradicate each other.

Low level dank, nothing special.

Ideology is certainly a danger, but.. The real issue is -as the (formerly) jewish whistleblower- said, the jew works like the magician. The untrained eye of the viewer is slower than the trained hand of the magician. That's where the jewish power comes from. The ideology will easily just swap to another one, the jews are the most controlled group of goyim on the planet.

Here's who I'm talking about.

Which is why we must exterminate them. We principle of Holla Forums.

What does that matter? He knows what's going on so he can either support it or not. As for now he seems to be pro Holla Forums shilling so until he makes it explicit that it has changed then we will continue this beef. My TRS folder is fairly big at this point

Holla Forums shilling that happened once 6 months ago and resulted in a ban for the autist involved?
Cmon user, if some faggot from tumblr came over here and demanded an apology for some old raid we did that triggered xer, would you do anything but laugh at it?

Yes, but we don't want a Pyrrhic victory. Losing all our other principles is not worth it. Mere survival fits for amoeba and jews, but not us. We are not numbers, we are men.

We let Whistleblowers live. Inquisition was excellent in rooting out the false converts. Jews are contrary to all men, including themselves. Isn't Sam Hyde a jew, too? Bobby Fischer, Jesus Christ? Having a principle does not mean being foolish, nor does it mean we must hold Atavistic hatred for them always. We hate them for the wrongdoings they have done, are doing, and will do.

You think the ancient jews were the barrel-bodied molemen of today? No, the kikes have changed. We can change them further - eugenics and biology give us a method. We give them a way out and we will win. This does not mean we will allow them to go on - as they have before due to limitations in technology and travel. Globalism will be their undoing, ironically enough.

This. We still don't like you guys at all. But at least you're not on the "dox all forum members in the pool party section and send FBI SWAT teams" shitlist anymore.

FUCK NO. WE WILL ERADICATE THEM BECAUSE WE MUST.

FUCK PR

Then just say don't shill here Sven, it's as simple as that. It's not that hard.

I'm not saying "don't kill the jews", I'm saying "at the very least, leave them with an illusion of potential survival", so that we can pull the rug / blow the bridge from beneath them.

If their horrid nature is genetic, we change their genes. If it is cultural, we change their culture. They die, they end. However, they think that they continue.

Doesn't this prove my point? He broke ideological and organizational ties, he obviously didn't change his genetics, just as individuals that may be devoid of genetic markers can be tied to Zionist/jewish/whatever you want to call them organizations and ideologies that want to subvert and conquer society?
I get it, it's difficult to root out a deliberately subversive ideology (due to its subversive nature) but if you don't focus on the ideology, you're going to have the problem of dealing with the remnant/the sequel/the successor because you've targeted the wrong thing.

Actually I think it would be pretty easy to start rounding up jews.
The memes for it are in place.
It just needs one final,
PUSH

spencer isn't part of TRS. he has his own shit.

again, TRS has multiple articles slamming homosexuality. Just go on the website and add /tag/homosexuality to the URL

nice pic of trumpfags with milo and an unrelated post as if to imply they're the same person, kike

So why are you coming here opening these oh so funny threads about Kanye West, Bill Cosby and other niggers? I know you TRS faggots adore hip-hop culture but can't you leave us alone with this shit?

email me an invite

Then start doing it. Don't let my comments stop you.

Yeah, I guess you are correct.
But we need to go for their central command. They are clearly controlled by proxy. Rabbis are the old control units, so I think we should start from there.

I remember seeing how Marx was from a family of Rothschilds and rabbis… If that is authentic, it is probably at the root of the problem. Maybe all we need is a few anons going an hero…

leave a throwaway in the chat and I'll send you one once I get mine

thats actually whats gonna happen

fuck off learningcode and your dead kike on a stick meme

That's why ethnonationalism, not white nationalism, is the end goal.

I just leave surgical instruments behind in patients with jewish surnames.

BORN IN OUT

MOLDED BY IT

so…we need a few militant useful idiots once popular opinion has turned far enough against them and their influence is somewhat weakened and the backlash won't be as much of an issue.
Hey, a671c3… you wouldn't happen to be a social creature, would you?

This is clearly a kike attempting horror-trolling. What honorable german among us didn't have a great-grandmother who got raped by the Bolshevist filth? Some were fortunate enough to have not resulted in breeding.

It will be bred out, that which remains not as ash.

Ah yes. Sinead "Renegade" McCarthy, the flat-earther feminist who hates trump

Where?
The only thing we can agree to is eradication of jewish influence, and return to actual civilization. Nothing more, nothing less. To some, this means return to 1950s America, to some 1930s Germany, to some 18th century. To some, Prussia is the ideal, and third Reich isn't as great.
That's how we are, that's how our nature desires to manifest.

Get rid of the kikes, don't be stupid about it, though.

Very ;) I converted the small town I practice in to hardcore anti-semitism over the course of 5 years.
Im quite proud of my work.

No. You are a kike.

A WN forum goes on another WN forum to promote their forum
And that makes them our ennemies?
Sure Shlomo

here

First of all, three of those posts are Goebbels, and the advice was quite good in fact. Also if you don't already get it people with the same vpn node are getting the same ID.

No, but it doesn't change that the ideology they're propagating is death for Whites, it's a self loathing death cult, there is no "it was altered and twisted is what it made it bad," at its very foundation is no good, born a sinner.

FTFY

I've noticed a pattern, whenever this board has a clear goal it behaves as it should, a swarm of bees. In times of peace, the entire structure breaks down into paranoid shitposting until a new threat or topic is found

Its a cycle that should be broken if this board is to maintain quality

If you see a legitimate for realsies shill report and filter, dont reply and trigger some worthless bitch fight

This video cant be shared enough. It's great one.

Don't forget "Reddit spacing" bullshit.

White nationalism works for americans because its really all we have. Whites are too divided ethnically and no white ethnic group is big enough to have ethnic nationalism for the entire country.

guess we should ostracize basically every white/ethnonationalist who isn't a millennial then or doesn't live in an anglophone country then. good idea! (^:

I don't think I'm alone in thinking you're full of shit.

Agreed, but it does make me sad to see European Americans become mystery meat

Hello there, satan.
You want to see it like that and query your eyes to see it that way, ending up seeing it that way. Truth be told, too many Christians&"Christians" do the query the same way. Don't read the bible like satan instructs, but the way you know it is meant to be read. It is by far the most difficult book I've ever come in contact with, with multiple layers, implications and references - often twisted to advance ones political views or preferences. The Nicene creed had issues with the book of Revelations for this very purpose, as it was easy to abuse.

Too few Christians understand what they read. The ideology itself isn't self-loathing. It is that of freedom, the very same way stoicism is - but with hope.

People who refuse to use shift+enter should be hanged together with people who use 'could of'.

Why do you have to fight over which community is holier than others? Who the fuck cares if someone likes IronMarch, 8/pol/ or TRS, arguing over this shit is literally divide and conquer to keep us irrelevant when we could be stronger together.

That's the worst forced meme I've seen this year.

I guess it was effective though

I posted it a bunch, shit was hilarious. I remember there was this Hillary thread where I got first reply and did it with reddit spacing and triggered a ton of people. You have to remember that we like to mess with each other a bit as well

What you think the problem is:

What the problem is:

reported for Holla Forums

I'm glad we have a sense of humor.

Pope kissing nigger toes . Png

Shills what?

The guys who made the echo meme aren't anti-natsoc.

TRS dislikes fags too. Read their articles yourself instead of falling for whatever some random goon posts on Holla Forums

therightstuff.biz/tag/homosexuality

I'm guessing you're glossing over the whole '1488er' thing. Also we have tons of TRS shilling evidence on >>>/trs/

Enough with the juvenile retorts, if you want to stick to that join up with sjws.

Having Millennial "Im really attracted to men" Wews talking about bestiality at NPI and Grindr Greg being a prominent figure is nothing now. It seems like the only type of person that is being dredged up as the face of the movement is the bog pondscum

There are people on this retarded board who think this is a serious post

Shilling what?

Yeah, the pope is Holla Forums heretic from the known heresy of Liberation Theology. Makes my blood boil with justified rage. That image especially. Get a grip Catholics, God damn it.

Of course in a thread about D&C shills, the D&C shills would be very active.

I find it odd how
Isn't used as an accusation these days, it's always
It's good to blame a known source, but let's not forget whose nose we should be pulling.

I'm pretty sure they've moved past that. That was in 2014 when TRS was in its infancy.

The best one was the post using echoes on TRS/the alt-right.

We are hunters and each shill leaves different tracks

So OP is a gay Christcuck from TRS?

We don't like TRS or Biblebelt bullshit artists. Get it through your head. It's ALWAYS been that way. American Christianity is cartoon shit and has nooooooothing to do with religion.

The D&C you saw the past year was from PAID assholes employed by the DNC.

Next year it will be back to hobos from halfchan and leftypol and various autistic minories and such. If mods are on it, it's nothing.

That's just the addition. Not like Smiley, Illyrian or learningcode left.

I'm from intl

What's it like? Every time I went to check out their catalog, it was shitposted to death.

TRS loves Milo, that faggot who won't shut up about how much he likes sucking black dicks and getting fucked in the ass.

your script is failing schlomo.

So how's the designated spamming board?

They either migrated to "Freech" or "8ch.pl/inth"

I'm not really but I do still enjoy taking the piss so I get called intl a lot

shadilay

KEK

Sad, sad spammer.

You ever consider the possibility that not everyone else on this board is a is Christcuck Trump supporting Plebittor?

3/5.

Everyone I don't like it Holla Forums!

To be quite honest, spamming seems to be far more efficient tactic than D&C. Some of us don't have as much time as the shills, so they go for war of attrition and they have bots.
I'm not even kidding, just start a thread with Russia + positive buzzword, and you'll see the bots.

It's true thought a lot of those things are even contractions. OP said "even David Duke is a Christian" but Trumps own son (who also on his cabinet) called for Duke to be assassinated.

I don't even need to do that all I have to do is be even slightly critical of Christcukholdry

supporting Trump is pretty gay, but so is supporting Hillary. both are retards options for a retarded country

Supporting Trump is pretty gay but so is supporting Hillary.
Both are retards options for a retarded country.

That's why I didn't vote

What's the alternative? Trump's not the endgame, he's a step in the right direction. If you don't like it, then what's your plan? Bitch forever?

religious whites are also more right-wing on average, and have more children. As bad as birth control is, it will lead to white liberalism dying out genetically

Nah, he was expressing deep levels of butthurt, not an open call for assassination.
Typical leftist tears, nothing more.

That's the bot "for" Christianity. The bot "against" spams the images you've seen so many times it's laughable anybody has adapted the views in question.
The single largest demographic that got Trump elected were the Christians. Atheists voted like jews (3%-units better, though), and "other" category was in the middle. I don't think your knowledge on Christianity itself is adequate if you dismiss it with a buzzword. Unless you fell for the D/C, of course.

THIS GUY GETS IT

The D/C shills are the absolutists roleplaying to be "more Holla Forums" than anyone else. They are the ones denouncing Milo, denouncing PR efforts, denouncing #Gamergate, calling everyone "Goy", calling for a new holocaust, posting memes in offtopic contexts like digging threads, insisting "there are no good jews/gays" whenever someone recommends sending a news story to a potentially receptive person of influence who happens to be gay or jewish.

The goals of D/C shills

1. Influence and control the community into self-destructive behavior

They make you hate your allies. You voluntarily silence yourself.

They influence you to say stupid shit on your other accounts, costing you friends and possibly jobs.

They bring down the intellectual level of the community by reducing everything to a slogan and denouncing whoever thinks deeply for thinking different.

2. THEY GET PAID

There is a government funded industry to find and list examples of extremism on Holla Forums. They can get paid more, get invited to talks, and hire more friends if they can find more and more severe extremism. The government loves it because it gives them an excuse to promote online censorship.

You don't think a few of these people fake their evidence? They're SJWs. Of course they do.

3. Islamic conquest

Islamist shills are pushing Islamist propaganda here because they can accuse anyone who disagrees with it of being pro-Jewish. They use lies about Israel as a tool of division and hope to run out anyone who actually knows shit.

They are also more likely to support Israel. Who cares how many kids you have when they end up supporting Israel or even worse then could end up marrying kikes.

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/03/politics/eric-trump-on-david-duke/
I don't know how many people live threw getting shot in the head.
I've had that guy respond to points I was making adjust your tinfoil pls.

Nationalist propaganda and patriotic buzzwords work on the right wingers generally. Who would have thought. Needless to say, knowledge itself is the answer to this group.

EVEN GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL FELL FOR THE ZIONIST MEME

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4

Only evangelicals really, and nearly the entire US and western public isn't jew-wise anyway. Especially when it comes to right-wing politics. Only a subset of mainstream left-wing politics gets away with being anti-Israel.

If he actually uncucks himself and goes full Fourth Reich then I would love that, But nothing good comes out from Democracy.
Best strategy is to wait for or hasten the collapse of the US and then let something completely new arise organically on the north american continent, a new White ethno-state nation.
He actually wasn't, he was appointed by Hindenburg under the pressure of all the major conservative parties and former Prussian nobility since they thought they could use him as a bulwark against the communists and socialists who took 2nd and 3rd in elections

Every second post is with a different IP, how do you know it is the same guy?

I fucking wish

If it wasn't for 'boo hoo, muh palestinians', they'd have another opinion entirely. Although I am on Palestinian side here.
Just redpill your local priest on the jews with 'Marching to Zion' and history. Shouldn't be too hard.

…art students?…

Retards

Cool image macro!

Even the
Dude responds to stimuli. I guess they use a bot that runs, and they intervene every now and then.

1) Trump is controlled by the Jews, you're blind if you can't see this. The shilling has been CTR and pro-Trump shills paid by Kushner. This has polarised the board, with some becoming pro-Trump to point of banning any criticism (mods took this side) and others literally saying not to vote for him because he's not Hitler. There's a middle ground.

2) I agree here. Holla Forums has been shilling anti-Christian sentiments here, and there is proof of this. Any genuine user who has taken to paganism must realise that they have fallen for lies.

3) TRS does shill here, go to >>>/polmeta/ to find out. And they are pro-gay, they just hide. Either way, they're not welcome. And we're not punching to the right - they're to our left, if anything. You seem new to me, given your observations about Milo. Even if we disregard him, what about Richard Spencer? Lurk more.

Despite your obvious newfaggotry, d&c is indeed a problem. The correct positions are outlined above. Now, let us turn instead to focusing on outside change rather than internal dissention.

All of these shills can fuck off, however good job for bringing it out into the open again. I think it's good for us to have these threads on a near bimonthly basis so the newer ones here can learn a thing or two. From my observations shills use: counter-popular argument to make it seem like we were misled all along, extreme Trump loyalty (let's be real, he isn't confirmed NatSoc, we can have our hopes up, but to put him on an infallible pedestal the entire time is foolish. That being said, he is of course a great step in the right direction), compromise (Supporting homosexuality and/or multicultural societies), and finally the oldest one in the book, the black pill. D&C 99% of the time is religion oriented and the other 1% is how whites shouldn't have alliances with each other. In a perfect, already nationalistic world, that could be possible, but right now whites need to look out for one another, while still recognizing out own differences of course. But the best part? What really get's my rocks off about this, is no matter how hard they try, they always fail. They may sway one, two, maybe three from a D&C/Shill thread, but four, five, or six always take their place. I took my first red pill on half chan a year and a half ago. I was slightly exposed, but the full process didn't begin until then. Back then and even today, half chan is flooded with (((them))) and
Somehow through all of that, I still saw the light. You know why you filthy ZOG pieces of shit? Because no matter what amount of swaying you can try, when evidence is brought up, the intelligent individual, the leader and the true man accepts the reality, despite how treacherous it may seem to his worldview. A few years ago I was bluepilled beyond belief, I thought tradition was a waste of time, honor and heroism a thing of the past. I even at one point proclaimed that white women were not attractive and it was better for all of us to mix. But then I saw, the tradition, the honor, pure blood. It is the very fabric of a nation. If the people are the thread, those three virtues are the very stitches that places it together as one. You can keep trying kikes, you can keep pushing racemixing, anti-white sentiment and globalist agenda. But know the white man is rising. My ancestors fought for their land and I will not give it up to an ape that lacks the very innermost workings of the human soul. The day will come and the white man shall know victory once more. The storm creates destruction, but hardship breeds strong and potent kin. Here's some pictures from my Reich folder. Your days are numbered kikes and globalists, I will never relent nor shall any children of mine either. Believe me, I will be sure to have many, so that even if they do not see the world turn back unto its natural order, they will still know and spread truth. They will be the ones keeping you awake at night, wondering how despite all the money, all the brainwashing and most of all, the greed. How you fell from having your grasp on the world. Throughout all of this, I find comfort knowing that I, am indeed, your worst nightmare.

To be fair, a few months ago TRS was talking about how great and "Alt-Right" Kikebart is - which is why I stopped listening.

Who are you quoting?

Ironically, some of the leftist radicals would say almost exactly the same thing, replacing some of the content and the symbolism with a hammer and sickle instead of a swastika.
Don't blindly cling to any one cause. Question everything, all the time. If you ever find yourself with a question about your beliefs that you cannot logically answer, you don't deserve to hold those beliefs.

I see you've taken the extreme road. Good luck user, but know that you are the borders protecting the less extreme. Avoid going full puritan, though, as those groups are easier to get manipulated.

I like this meme.

Kant is almost a necessary philosopher, because logic is circular reasoning, and derives from intuitive a priori axioms.

Not likely.

Sound advice and true content, I agree. I think one thing most of all of us seem to forget that Holla Forums is a place with many ideologies and different outcomes, however, we have basic tenants we hold close that are similar, thus creating our identity. While I personally feel as though National Socialism could be achieved to present a good recourse for a society, I do not neglect to acknowledge others may work. For me the swastika is a symbol of something greater than what I know, but at the same time, it is but a memorial to the past. It will not come about the same, but perhaps in a new form and in a different way, only time will tell. Though again, I agree, there is no harm to question a belief and it in fact, is healthy to abandon a cause that does not fit one's reasoning.

Yes, we know intl is responsible. Just sage and GLOBAL report when you see it.

You are either a flaming faggot or a cunt. Given that an actual cunt is rare around here, I'll go with the former.

No real man uses words like that

I'm all for 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' but as long as jews exist christianity will be their foot in the door.
see vatican2
and christians aren't really the enemy of my enemy
they worship moloch/the demiurg without even realizing.

Yeah I don't hate Christians, they're mostly good people, but the values that Christianity teaches are not applicable to multiracial/multicultural societies. It's all well and good to be incredibly forgiving and charitable and stuff when you're dealing with other people like that, your own people, and in a high trust society. But acting that way when you're surrounded by people who just want to take take take from you and your family and never give anything in return is just stupid.

WHAT THE FUG

U 'avin a giggle m8?

Alt-kike has been echoed here since echoes started becoming a thing. Go take your newkike entryism somewhere else.

Don't forget that their newest tactic is calling everything "hwite" saying they are not true NatSocs.

They aren't "gay" (happy) they are sodomites, cocksuckers, faggots, etc.
Hating feminism isn't hating women - equating the two is mindless.
Western Civilisation and Law and Order are Christian - if you like paganism go to India, if you want to spend all day getting high and jacking off you're worthless and should kill yourself.
Niggers - get rid of them. Btw, if you like being a pagan then you are basically a white nigger.
Gypsies and Turks and Moslems are not European or White.
Is that because they would put a stop the D&C by having everybody love faggots, feminism, paganism, niggers, and diversity?

I'm not getting together with anybody I don't like, especially white "pagans" and faggots who whine about D&C.

pics related is photo of him.

sage because this is a TRS faggotry thread, all TRS shills should be gassed.

TRS is fine. They're like if people from 8/pol/ decided to grow out of being anonymous and organize.

see:

Cool, then you can go there and organize shit and leave us children alone, thanks. You massive fucking faggot

Now that Trump is victorious it is only natural for the losers to come in and work over time to split us apart before we can make a powerful strike. We must be wary of those who wish to exploit our minor differences and try to turn them into major divides. Now is the time to push our agenda, not to push each other around. Let us not waste energy and time on that, but expend it on crushing the reds, antifas, cuckservatives, rootless cosmopolitans, globalists, and traitors.

Please spoiler, i was eating…

reminder Holla Forums isn't alt-right

This. It's like watching gamergate in fast-forward.

You really are a child if you get this butthurt about it.

Nice kike-tier argument TRShill. Back to the bog.

Prove me wrong.

oh also

pics related

FYI, anyone using "KYS" is TRS.

Or cuckchan, they're practically the same though

You're basically just derailing threads and ruining the board for everyone. So much for not punching to the right.

Never change, Holla Forums

every time

yet millions of Christians have now gone Deus vult in mentality. keeping the idea that Jesus is the carnate form of The God. an immaterial being of no bloodline and still hating the fuck out of nogs and really wanting rahowa to kick off. there as many different sects of Christianity and not all are the same.

This is nonsense, into the trash it goes.

What we need is an appreciation of aesthetics.

What's your point?

They're impotently trying to get anyone but Trump elected on the 19th, it won't happen but the globalists and Clinton machine aren't going to stop with one more option still on the table

Your bar for aesthetic value is as low as the Liberal-Marxists.

>>>/facebook/

The west is simultaneously the most secular and multiracial so dont blame it on christianity. It's the more religious eastern european countries that are resisting the most

Only the media calls Milo alt-right. TRS and every other site shit-talks him

Funny, I've noticed an uptick in the last week as regards people trying to push for big-tent bullshit.

Quality control is requisite.

Deal with it faggots.

Dude, they supported him as a 'fellow traveler' right up until he started saying things that there was NO WAY they could argue and support.

Only when Milo started saying "racism and anti-Semitism is a small fringe minority of the alt-right" did they speak up - before that, they were A-Okay with the degenerate faggot kike.

I take issue with this viewpoint because Christianity is explicitly anti-jew in the most basic structure. What all this has proven is as long as there are weak minds out there mixed with self-interested rulers, the jews are a peril to every race with the ability to build civilization.

Holla Forums never shook my faith in God, I even truly found my path at the same time the Christian threads were up. However, it has shown very conclusively how evil and foolish men can be.

Even 8/pol/ was like that. "based faggot" only started to disappear in 2016 when he wrote that subversive article on breitbart about the alt-right.

Didn't he write an alt-right manifesto or something like that?

He wrote an article trying to explain what the alt-right is to normies in a way that was blatantly false. Even Milo himself keeps saying he's not part of the "alt-right". You can't get much worse than being a coalburning crypto-jew flaming faggot.

h8/pol/ was NEVER like that - there were people who would try to push that shit, and they'd have it pushed right back up their asses.

Because the truth is, TRS - like much of the alt-right - is not "spiritually" sound.
They're autistic lolbergs with a boner for HBD at heart, and while I don't hold that against them entirely, I am unconvinced that they are genuinely sound as a platform.
Too much acceptance of things that cannot be accepted, too much acceptance of degeneracy, in a White Nationalist movement which is going to succeed.

Irrelevant, in any case - chans are not organized, do not demonstrate hierarchy, while TRS is an organization and they were doing that from the leadership down.

Nice list, except this one. This one is justified.

Niggers can fuck off too

Posting relevent anti D&C material.

This.

If anything Holla Forums pushed me towards greater faith. It showed be what evil clearly looked like and was in a world where it holds no definate shape and form, but only a mere purpose.

It's mostly just Holla Forums being bored and starting shit.

You don't belong here

Details? I thought that was their one contribution to the memeverse

Sikhs are generally fine though, they're shitskins through and through but their culture isn't completely uncivilized and is actually quite intriguing when you delve into it. Hell there was a Sikh in the SS that didn't even get long-knived.
TRS - an invasive force of outsiders that are tolerant to "BASED" fags and niggers that refuses to assimilate to imageboard culture is a million times worse than one uninvasive thread discussing discussing some of the more interesting dunecoons that was full of native Holla Forumsacks making convenience store jokes and generally having fun

you forgot

FIFY

it is still gay faggot shit under the cover of a stale meme. what fucking excuse is there to keep posting this shit? it is not even funny, its just real degenerate.

I was anticipating that TRS started to defend and justify this shit with the usual rhetoric

It has been like that for a long while.

Hazzard is also a TRS user who was banned from the discord for posting too much porn

meant to link to this fag enabler in

What I've noticed and can't stand anymore is this:

APPEALS FROM DISGUST OF DEGENERACY
Includes:

(1) incessant talk of gassing and roping anyone who is gay, whether they're a nationalist gay or not

(2) calls for internet censorship of pornography, because it's degenerate

I'm just really getting tired of our board falling to moralists. It cannot be by the hand of Christians, despite all their moralfaggotry, because it's too concentrated. It must be due to shills.

I think you're on the wrong board, friend

fuck off to the TRS oven like the filthy degenerate you are.

>>>/furry/
>>>/shota/

You belong in either those three, son.

This is the shit I mean. Do you have no idea what got us this far? It is use of chaos to our advantage, and rejection of censorship.

Information is a resource. Deny your enemy of it, and he will suffer. Deny yourself this blessing, and you will suffer.

Thanks it has been a while I read a slippery slope fallacy.

how fucked in the head are you to use porno and degenerate shit and equate that with freedom of information.

what fucking value is porn to yourself?

Gas yourself

Nationalism and faggotry are incompatible. You cannot be pro-fag and pro-white
>>>/trs/
>>>/bog/

>reddit spacing
look into lapp genetics and neck yourself.

also: >reddit spacing

Weev is an FBI informant, he runs TRS and Daily Stormer, and helped take over Holla Forums. All of the websites he set up are tracking user data, and the information is being sold to private companies, who are paid to provide it to the government. Jim Watkins pulled this stunt before, and tried to blame it on based hiroyuki after he stole 2ch, the same way that he stole 8ch from hotwheels.

The alt-right is full of faggot apoligists and jews, trump is full of jewish connections and so is his chief of staff, who hires jews to lead the "alt-right". When will Holla Forums learn to stop being manipulated by memes, that trump was the pantomime candidate of the chosen people.
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/14/stephen-k-bannon-friend-jewish-people-defender-israel/

Any attempt to brand me an anti-Semite is idiotic. I have no problem with any person solely because of their Semitic descent. Take a look at my last name, “Auernheimer”. Think about the likely origins of this name for a second. Even a quick Google reveals its origins. The most famous Auernheimer of history, journalist and author Raoul Auernheimer, had his way bought from the fires of Dachau by his uncle, Theodore Herzl himself. Come on, I have curly hair and brown eyes here. The claim many “journalists” are making that I am some sort of Nazi is preposterous, but I suppose you have to resort to ad hominem when the public overwhelmingly supported me on the basis of the facts of the case.

security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees

in other news water is wet.

Damn. I didn't really care about all the anti-gay stuff about a year ago, but it's really starting to get to me now. I've been on the chans for ~three years, and I'm really unsatisfied with the ongoing plunge into moralisms. I used to post on 4/pol/ for the whole day back in 2013 before the first exodus I just loved it so much. More funposting, more bashing on niggers, it was okay if you were gay or whatever; so long as you were a nationalist who cared for and would fight for his race.

Obviously we were always anti-LBGT whatever where people parade around in the streets exposing their geneitals. Obviously, gays should not be celebrated, but this talk of stuffing fellow nationalists in the bog just because they get off to naked men reminds me too much of establishment republicans, which is my understanding of what's going on.

Jews are trying to shill us into the same pitfalls of cuckservatism, where bashing gays and abortion are mainstays and an unshakable conviction when most people just care about their race.

>but, user, loving your race is supposed to be hard work and dedication!
Yes, yes, Chaim. Loving your race is definitely something you want to be anti-fun…

>reddit spacing
wew

added bonus:

Why? Nationalism is about race. It is not about this more or that. I would say that homosexuality is largely incompatible with Christianity… but not nationalism at large.

PROOF OF SHILL

its over TRS, we know you are gay

What are the last two words of the fourteen words and can faggots create them?
you fag-enabling sack of shit.
Christianity is full of faggots too, most churches welcome gays, it's why we call them christcucks around here. They will cuck for anything their kike-co opted churches shill for.
plus Jesus was against organized religion and just wanted people to self-actualize, he didn't really give two shits if you were gay as long as you weren't degenerate

Yeah, breaking paragraphs or large chunks of greentext

isn't

spacing

a

>redditor

This is the only use faggots have for WHITE CHILDREN
go back to the bog and fucking stay there

But friend, degenerates do go into the bog.

Their entire lives have been cesspits so we need to make sure they end up in one. As well, pornography is nothing but degeneracy and promotes it, it is not as extreme as faggotry, transvestism or child molestation, so its punishment isn't a short rope and a quick drop immediately.

But pornography in time will lead to more extreme degeneracy. So for the porn addict they should keep their head down and out of leadership roles as they try to fix themselves if they can because a leader who is a degenerate will hurt those that are led by him and that is a great offense and deserves the bog as well.

Friend Christians didn't invent hanging.

Read Tacitus on Germanics, does anything in the picture relate to you?

>reddit spacing
>>>/4pol/ - go back to cuckchan you fuck.

Anti anime d&c is the funniest one to me.

It's fine to hate on someone for relentless moefaggotry coupled with one-liner shitposts because that's a cardinal indicator of a cuckfugee, but shitting on good posts with anime images attached is a hallmark of goons.

>>>/trs/

No one who complains about moe seems to ever know a thing about it. Hating it is some stupid meme that suckers got roped into. Fact of the matter is every single one of you would crawl up a mountain of dead bodies to possess as depicted in that "faggotry."

Possess a girl as depicted in that faggotry*

Yeah, it is impossible to reasonably argue with Christians, they always resort to calling you a LARPagan, a fedora, an Holla Forums shill, while LARPing themselves for reasons that Christianity is totally not a Semitic religion.

Anybody who does that, regardless of image, should be shit on.

gas yourself, keep shitposting faggot.

You're right on all counts, I am not speaking out against moe, but the idiots who became obsessed with smug anime girl reaction images (most of which originate from seasonal moeshit) and know nothing about anime whatsoever, cannot even name the girls they post and couple them with obnoxious one-liner shitposts.

This too.

They originate from normal anime. Your definition of "moe" must be anything that isn't Berserk.

Nigger are you fucking retarded? Do you think the rise of the NSDAP was because of "fun" and not brutal bloody street fights and assassinations? That national pride is forged out of "fun" and not blood, sweat and soil? I know this is a shill post but I'm
responding anyway because there are probably 4cuck newfags who actually think like this.

Now toss yourself in the bog you cretinous faggot.

Goon spotted.
Stay triggered.

Maybe the entirety of Holla Forums is under attack right now…

You're splitting hairs. If I showed you every time 8/pol/ looked bad, and then spun it as malicious or worse, 8/pol/ would probably look worse than TRS.

No, my definition of moe is "seasonal harem anime where the MC acts like a beta faggot and still gets laid" and I don't dislike it because it's anime(even though I think most modern anime - including the cy+1 iteration of Berserk is trash) I dislike it because of the kind of low quality posting that usually gets coupled with it.
It's a very specific thing.

Lad, we don't have entire subsections of Holla Forums dedicated to ironically sharing gay porn

And what made you think TRS has them? One or two screenshots? Once again, what's your point?

That's heresy, user.

This is a lie.