'Star Wars Rebels' Trailer Reveals Season 4 Will Be Its Last

Nice dubs. Now webm it.

thank fuck

Predictions?

Nice dubs. Is this show even worth watching?

Do you like Star Wars fanfiction? Then yes, you'll like it.

Only the season finales

4 fucking seasons though TCW eve at its worse is way better than Rebels

Rebels must be going to shit if they cutting it this early already

So that Mandolorian from TCW Bo-Katan seems to be back shes alright and way better than Tumblr hair. Dont know what they are planning probally some new Mandolorain bullcrap

I really dont know Rex dies?

The only important thing Rebels has ended was the end of Maul. We dont even know is Ashoka is alive or dead.

This show was absolute trash. Thrawn was the worst part, lol

That happened back in The Phantom Menace.

They brought him back.
He falls down that rubbish chute in TPM, then uses discarded robot parts to make himself a spider chassis, then goes around trying to kill grown-up Obi Wan.

You honestly think Filloni will kill his waifu?

Wow, that's fucking retarded.

Its actually not as bad as you think

Yeah, yeah it is. A character gets cut in half and tossed down an endless pit in a movie, he should stay dead. Bringing him back is incredibly shitty storytelling, doesn't matter how hard they tried to salvage it. By this dumb ass logic, they can bring the Emperor back since he just got thrown down an endless pit too.

Also, Han Solo. Clearly he didn't die in The Force Awakens, he just got stabbed, not even cut in half. Actually you know what, clearly no one in Star Wars has ever actually died. Can't wait to see the return of Jango Fett with a mechanical head.

He was brought back in the EU, Georgie boy always liked his OC DONUT STEEL characters, so he used some stupid background crap like Maul having a brother go rescue him and make him Grievious 2.0 while also making Pussyfest Mandalorians

I can see that happening in 15 years.

And then the Death Star II and Starkiller Base both exploded. But somehow Captain Phasma will survive the latter despite being thrown down a garbage chute, getting out of said garbage chute, finding a spaceship because she relizes the planet is going to explode and then flying away before it does.

It actually was not that bad if you watched the cartoon

It was terrible. You just have really shitty taste and don't understand the fact that the revival of Maul is nothing more than cheapness and a refusal to create new characters or do anything original. They could have easily just made Opress look less gay, and have him fill in for the role of Maul, have him seeking revenge for his brother or whatever. Still would've been stupid and pointless, but at least it wouldn't shit all over The Phantom Menace.

Did you like what Rebels did to me Holla Forums?

No I do not like how you joined the Rebels but you were probably pissed Fives died over the Order 66 thing so I guess thats a good reason

Also the theory you were on endor is retarded

I hate this fat fuck so much, just the sight of his face and his stupid cowboy hat is triggering me

FFFUUU

I don't like what The Clone Wars did to you, Alpha

well fuck you too, disney

Don't insult Alpha by comparing him to Cuck King Rex.

Alpha 17 trained Rex dont worry

Cmon your letting Rebels change your look on him?

I hope they die. At least the Jedi die. I'm not saying this out of malice but it's weird to have Jedi running around in the Rebellion and then have Luke be the supposed remaining Jedi.

It's weird for a girl with no knowledge of the force to be able to defeat a force user trained by Luke and to be able to do mind tricks. (((Disney))) doesn't care, though.

I knew they would bring back Bo Katan since I saw last year a tweet from Katee Sackhoff saying that she went to record some lines for SW Rebels. I was expecting her character to show up during the mandalorian story arc this season but apparently it was for the next one.

She's Filloni's waifu, of course she's alive. She left the temple after she fought her master. I wish he didn't get rid of the best gril (Ventress).

So far Hera and Chop are still alive, since both were in Rogue One.

When they revealed that Ashoka was returning, I'd figure Ventress would show up as well since they're, sort of,…friends when they parted ways in TCW3D.

You would believe this shit, maximum autism came up with this on the celebration.

Good. All its done is ruin Clone Wars even more.

Disney can fuck off and die for this and so much more.

This.

There is no way Rex survived to endor

Luke got his hand cut off and tossed down an endless pit. Phantasma got tossed into a garbage chute and somehow survives the starkiller explosion. Unless they slump over dead then are given a proper sendoff or turn into a force ghost, they are at risk of returning. The emperor exploded halfway down to the reactor, so he's more than likely going to stay dead. Anakin turned into a force ghost, so he's super dead.

Please no.

Brief moment of relief quickly replaced with nausea at the thought of what they will shit out next.

Lucasfilm trademarked something called "Star Wars Rivals" recently, they also have this thing coming out

Rex was the best character cmon

But now they finally have a chance to focus on WOMEN. I mean, they have never been able to do that in Star Wars ever.

Also, I love how once I saw the new president of Lucasfilms talking I understood all the recent creative decisions.

She was a producer on movies like Indiana Jones GL personally picked as his heir apparent

I guess that was his biggest mistake. Even more so than forcing the remasters.

Man imagine female clone troopers

an entire army of tomboy maroi chicks

The main character in the next EA's Battlefront is a stong woman with dark skin who served on the Empire side.

Damn, that's dumb as fuck.

Ahahahahahaha

Just end it, Star Wars is a mess.

thats kinda hot actually

Rebels never had a chance

going by Wikipedia, the lowest viewer count TCW ever had was 1.35 million, for "Mercy Mission" in season 4. All other episodes had more viewers, usually around 2 million, and the season 1 finale broke 3 million. And I like to remind you TCW has over a 100 episodes and it held viewer counts consistently throughout its run.

Rebels absolute highest viewer count on a normal episode was 1.03 million for Droids in Distress. Season 2 crested at .69 million for the finale. Season 3, .57 for Ghosts of Geonosis Part 2.

It's important to note that there are confounding factors here. TCW was on Cartoon Network, which is basic cable, while Rebels is on Disney XD, which is a premium channel. It's normal to have lower viewership on a premium channel because far fewer people have it. It's also true that people watch TV differently nowadays; live viewing is a lot less popular than it used to be, and a lot of people just buy the seasons on Amazon or whatever to watch them, so that cuts into it too. These numbers aren't as bad as they look

But on the other hand its fucking Star Wars TCW at its worse was never Rebels tier bad of course TCW had filler episodes but it still have over arching plots Rebels completely threw out. Throw into the fact clone wars always changed up the episodes so there was something for everyone. Reblels always threw in the same dumb crew so Rebels just got fucked. And finally the crew just does not work TCW had characters galore and threw in new shit that worked immensely for the fans like Cad Bane.

The final nail in the coffin that made alot of people gate rebels was cutting TCW early forcing season 6 (some of the best in the series too) on netflix and releasing unfinished animatics that made people even more pissed at the episodes we could not see fully animated.

The final nail in the coffin is apparently Rebels season 4 is only 15 episodes

Rebels was pretty expendable when Disney XD started another Star Wars cartoon show. One that's cheaper, more little kid friendly, and made directly to promote the LEGO line

I guess that Disney wanted Firefly in the Star Wars universe but the final product is really bad. None of the characters are likable. On a technical level it's really awful, low-poly models, low-rez textures, cheap sets. They finally started to add more details in the background and more post effects this season.
I wonder how much it costs to make one episode of SW Rebels compared to TCW.

Please tell me its not that obnoxious mary sue from the Wendig novels.

We'll never know, much like we'll never know how much was spent on an entire season of Star Wars Detours

Ah, really immerses me in the universe. Just like all those Navy Seal teams run by women.

who

sounds like the new mara jade

This.

Mara Jade didn't run a unit full of men, she was just a spy.

Lucas brought back Maul in the first place though so it's OK. :^)

who was that bitch with the special storm troopers

backtracking of the highest order

did Durge train Cad Bane too?

Clone Wars did a good enough job ruining itself.
Like immediately with the snarky teen sidekick.

I have a feeling part of Rebels' inferiority comes from Disney giving them unecessarily strict guidelines. It's hard for me to believe that they could've become this bad so soon after Clone Wars.

Look they didnt add Alpha 17 due to Lucas's autism on the names

They somewhat weaved the idea of Alpha 17 into canon being that since he was the 1st activated ARC trooper they wanted him to select clone troopers who showed potential in the leader ship positions to be made Commanders/Captains of the clone battalions.

Jesus Christ I didnt think Rebels ratings were this bad I guess not everything with the star wars name can get the kids into it.

we need to get a drawfag on that.

Also toy sales

Clones/Storm troopers sell more and combined the fact they had clone troopers for fucking EVERYTHING you had toys galore. Hell I even think battle droids sell more than Rebel shit

Rouge One tried making Rebels look "cooler" and give them that gritty soldier feel yet the film had you guessed 2 new Trooper variants that sold like fucking hot cakes while rebel shit piled on the shelves.

I fucked up the third one but this shit is just a Black Storm Trooper and people still eat it up

Will the game allow you to play in Clone Wars era?

I'll be honest, I liked the Clones better than the Stormtroopers due to the better armor and them actually feeling like a military while the Stormtroopers felt like goons.

Long live the empire.

Ahsoka and Alpha shouldn't even be main characters, for fuck's sake

what about based Commander Cody?

so their remedy? Make us play as a strong independent ethnic tough lady. great.

Cody for being one of the first clones ever given a name never gets anything his two soldiers in TCW had more screen time and importance.

I dont know why really.

So they're getting rid of Rebels for a series of shorts?

Why can't we have 22 minute shows anymore Holla Forums?

I think they're working on another animated show set between the RotJ and TFA.

too expensive

Clones Wars cartoons are essentially done and quite possibly even the expansion of its canon currently.

As much as I love the clone wars it been the only one to receive cartoons 2003 Genddy wars and 2008 CG Wars even when people at frist hated CG wars it turned out to be one of the best star wars cartoons.

Altough with Disney I fail to see how they can make a good cartoon again even if its the same writers disney must be holding them back. CN never gave a shit since it Lucas's money AND not to mention TCW had blu-rays with uncensored scenes.

Is it me or does the artstyle look like that Tangled sequel?

youtube conditioned people to hate anything that runs longer than 10 minutes.

Seems more like, "this is how we sell dolls of the SW heroines to the young girl audience whose parents don't want them to associate with our girly girl, bright pink, Disney princess toy line" with episodes short enough to hold there young attention spans when being babysat by the Youtube app on their parent's iPad.

This is what anyone gets for thinking Disney XD would never net them good ratings.

Disney XD always brings in shit ratings, regardless of how you personally feel about Wonder over Yonder and Gravity Falls, you cannot deny that those shows were doing so much better when they were on the Disney channel, but Disney moved them to XD and they started to bring in shit ratings.

Much as I like Star Vs The Forces of Evil I really do think the only reason it got renewed for a third and fourth season was because Disney was scared of pissed off feminists if they canceled it.

It sucks, he had one good scene in 2003 cartoon, but at least that had the excuse of being like two hours long

Cody is just one of those guys who always gets a mention but they never want to expand on him.

The thing Disney has failed to realize is that girls don't buy action figures. They just fucking don't. All of this marketing for these edgy Mary Sues who punch and kick people while blowing shit up, it just doesn't appeal to the average 8-10 year old girl. None of the Rey toys are selling to any little girls.

There's a reason most action-centered IPs, especially cartoons, have males as leads. Because boys are the ones who want to punch and kick and blow shit up, girls want to wear dresses and go to tea parties, vapid little cunts that they are.

CG Clone Wars was still good because it was made under the old regime. Sure Lucas was giving ideas but it was mostly unrestricted with competent writers. Then after being made the only part of the old canon to remain besides the movies it had a weird case of giving now-Legends things a status of retroactive canon immigrant.
The new canon is not only more restrictive, it's made in a test tube by Disney executives pandering to crowds with "member star wars?".

Reminds me of executives desperately trying to pander with kid characters when the reality is that actual kids don't give a shit about those, they want to see grown men blow shit up.

I never understood this shit. When i was kid i wanted to be a badass adult. Hell, thinking about it noone wanted to be "the kid".
This whole "we need a kid sidekick" is a fucking cancerous bad meme which was invented in the early 1900's and retards still think it's working.
No it doesn't! It never did and never will work!

Same goes for the "strong gurl" in the boy's club. It's only waifu material for weirdos, but nothing more. If your daughter into boy toys then she would want a giga-killer-robot rather than the wanna-bee-bitch. Otherwise always the most expensive Mattel shit is what they want…

It can wok but the kid basically has to be an adult.

Reading those comics as a kid, it never occurred to me that Tintin was a minor. I figured he was a young adult, like 18-25. He lived alone, had a job, traveled independently, etc.

Wait, he was?

I didn't think so, but that seems to be what is saying.

True dat. I just avoid pointing out how much Ashoka sucked since she had a huge league of white knights back in the day and when she was brought back in Rebels.

Looks like he's right, uh. During an interview with Hergé speaking through Tintin, he admitted it.

Also, some say the character Hergé is referring to during the interview is actually Totor, Tintin's prototype, created in 1926 (Tintin having been created in 1929).

Some people like the "kid" archetype but most of them seem to be autistic and use him as a self-insert.

All I can see now is The Last Jedi opening with Luke and Rey drinking tea to pander to that.

Could the same apply for the "Spirou and Fantasio" series?

Where is she looking? Is she blind?

She is making sure Vader's over privileged masculine gaze does not eye her like a sex object. >>>/sw/1857

Oh, the shekels I would give to see Vader respond properly to such impudence.

He can't. That would be sexist.

Let us pretend that he could. It doesn't have to kill her. It does have to end with a midair strangulation and a hand broken in multiple places. Preferably after an icily calm and short lecture on the chain of command and knowing one's place in it. Come on. You know you want it.

Nah. Vader could choke her out and make some corny comment along the lines of "Apology accepted, Captain Needa."

Oh, so, "Your request is granted," after doing all of it with the Force.

HAHAHA no this is just a theory right?

Are all these female commanders part of some weird domination fetish shit by their writers?

Phasma, Jyn Erso, Iden Versio.

It's not even subtle at this point.

Remember no one can say your sexist if there is non one to report you being sexist if you Force choke first. Also whose she going to report him to? Empire HR?

Considering he got a bunch of limbs chopped off and then got lit on fire, and is now hooked up to life support to keep him alive, does Vader even have a dick still? Can you even be sexist when you more machine than man?

she died in a shitty book no one read, lol

I'd hit it.

His costume intimidates the women it should be pink, his breathing intimidates them making them afraid of breathing so he should breath slower and his voice is too frightening, he should use a voice modulator and make it more female.

For fucks sake, bring back the ultra disposable Sith assassin Starkiller already.

No, no, no, NO!!!
That Mary Sue never was canon! NEVER!

Not anymore, this is Filoni "new goal"… It's only depend on Disney from now.

They REALLY don't get what people like about the troopers. It's the fraternity, and personality shining past the helmet. The sense of character while being totally faceless.

You can't expect kikes to understand something like friendship

It's really sad.

I'm swaying between being extremly horrofied and wildly amused.

Good thing that I decided that SW died for me after Lucas sold it to the slavers.

In the Vader comic he does team up with this chick named Dr. Afra who makes smarmy comments like a Joss Whedon chick and surprisingly Vader doesn't punish her for it.

Welp, the Dr. Afra comic has it's ups and downs but atleast the overall product is decent…

One question I have to ask about Rebels.
Years ago I heard that this was supposed to tie in story wise to the new SW trilogy, after all this time has it actually done so?
I'm seen a clip of Ezra holding a Kylo Ren style cross guard lightsaber but that's it in terms of references I can see.

Tintin was a young adult, not a minor.

With a hammer?

[Current Year] Star Wars is made by people who hate the authority. They see the troopers as drones.

Rebels was meant to be a link between the end of Revenge of the Sith and the beginning of A New Hope.
The new show that will replace SW Rebels is set between the end of Return of the Jedi and TFA.

Did TheMarySue write this crap?

Wow, not even trying to hide the blatant bias. At least show some females we're not sick to death of, like Bastilla, Mara Jade, Fett's daughter, or Darth Talon. OH WAIT! NONE OF THOSE EXIST ANYMORE! And 2 of them got replaced with shitty knock-offs.

Also, "Forces of Destiny"? That's the title of a Mel Brooks parody or something. That's a bargain bin JRPG that I pass up to play another Atelier or Neptunia game. Somebody got paid to come up with that name.

They could at least make them sexy like Samus or something. I'm down with strong ladies if they're made to be enjoyed, and not as some sort of refutation of all that I am.

I want him to backhand her while James Earl Jones delivers one of his tirades from that movie where he's a pimp.

Well here's a vid of James Earl Jones pimp dubbed over Vader.

You know I had an idea for a Star Wars anthology film. It would be like Halo Legends and feature shorts that add to the lore and shorts that are just self contained fun. It would have a variety of genres like adventure, horror and etc. I would have many animators from all over the world working on these shorts like the French, Genndy Tartakovsky, some Japanese studios like Gainax and etc. They could all do their own shorts and showcase it to the world on Star Wars day.

I don't even want to imagine how the book will turn out

Was this guy modeled on Bob Chipman?