Venom - Number 6 Preview

Symbiote Waifu Edition

Glad to see that either Devin Lewis or Mike Costa lurks this board.

Issue on Sale April 19th!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/co/res/833547.html
fanbolt.com/84169/marvels-venom-to-film-in-atlanta/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't forget to support this issue.

What is a tactical chopper? Are there strategic choppers as well?

Are you just straight up shilling now?
Even if they admitted what they did wrong, apologized, and offered me free money, I'm still never going to buy their shit again

Wait, did someone create a thread about number 5? I don`t even remember the last one I read tbh.

Where can I read comics online?

CANT BLOCK THE BROCK MAKE MARVEL GREAT AGAIN SYMBIOTE MONSTERGIRL WAIFUS FOR EVERYONE

Marvel will get their shekels when they fucking prove they can listen to their AUDIENCE like they used to, as opposed to the spoiled selfish cunt SJWs. They're going to have to fucking EARN that trust, newfag.

Is this OC? Saved, either way. Would love to see it show MJ getting with Tony Stark in the Background and have the words, "Marvel Now!" in the top corner.

Everyone involved with the current Venom series has done that, though. Devin Lewis and Mike Costa are based, tbh, fam.

Upon it's release I shall plunder it.

I'll probably storytime it right after I pick up a copy from the local comic shop. I went there for the first time in about 4 years last week to check out if they had any issues of Gerry Conway's Carnage left and ended up looking through their dollar bins. They had every issue of Squirrel Girl in the dollar bins.

lel

There were comics less than a couple months old. The ones in there were mainly Squirrel Girl, Gotham Academy, and Hellcat.

So many artists have difficulty staying on model with the spider insignia & eyes. The 'eight legged termite with dazzle legs' look sucks

What do you all think of that cancerous looking Edge of the Venomverse event?

fuck off venomfag.
No one cares for your shilling

Looks like it'll be a shitload of different multiverse Venom symbioties coming to the 616 and bonding with characters. More than likely it'll end up being an attempt to have more than one venom symbiote in the main continuity so us Brock and Flash can both be Venom and Agent Venom or some shit like that. Might even revive some of the killed off symbioties like Scream and toxin. Just my 2 cents.

Please no. There is only one Venom symbiote, only one. Christ…

Fuck Agent Venom. Flash was never good.

I agree honestly, it was a pretty iffy series.

Shit like this is why people think you're a shill.

Where can I read the rest of the carnage series

Maybe he just wants people to support it so Marvel makes more comics like it. Holla Forums Holla Forums is far too small to ever be shilled by Marvel or DC, I doubt they even know about us.

I'll make a storytime, fam. Give me roughly 30 minutes to start downloading it all.

Here you go, friend.

Just starting out, but I'm going to go through all 16 issues, also posting the prologue which not a lot of people have read, right now.

Holy fuck this. Flash was decent, never anything to write home about. Everything flash struggled with especially the whole "control the beast within" theme, could've been done in an Eddie story, and probably done better. Problem is Brock has had a lot of shit writers over the years. Holding out hope for Costa to not fuck this up

Best Brock writers? For me it would be David Michilinie (his creator who's doing a story in Venom 150) Gerry Conway (Carnage) Zeb Wells (Anti-Venom: New Ways to Live) Mark Waid (Fifth Stage) and… I'm not sure who else.

Thanks man

Micheline is great, happy to see him coming back for 150, especially since he's supposed to be writing a lethal protector story. I don't know the writer, but whoever did The Last Temptation of Eddie Brock arc was top fuckin tier.

That one was downright chilling. Just looked it up, the writer was Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa.

Someone put together all 150 Venom covers in anticipation for Venom 150.

150 covers of [liquid snarling sounds].

There is a thing called trust, and another thing called dignity. If you have it, you don't come crawling back.

This series is 10/10 tho

10/10 so far I think you mean to say. If it was a permanent Lee book I'd have dropped it already cause Lee is such a cunt wagon. It's only good because Lees story is essentially making way for something better. I'm sticking around cause I'm a massive Brockfag. That being said, if Costa fucks Eddies 13 years of character development and slings him back to "Imma eat ur brainz Spidey lel" I won't hesitate to drop it like Trump dropped the MOAB last week. And like I said, I'm probably the biggest brockfag on this site.

This is literally the only marvel book worth buying as of now, but that has a strong chance on changing as of Wednesday. Don't fuck this up Costa.

Why does everyone hate Lee? He's a prick, but he's well written and entertaining.

That doesn't matter, when they shat on you before. Don't be a fucking cow.

Edgiest character I've ever read. I'm not saying he isn't well written it's just the constant edgelord shit gets old when he's the MC, he'd be better as a villain or side character

You guys suck.

Thanks for uploading.

That wasn't complete shit like Marvel usually do, maybe they really are turning it around?

AW SHIT

Wow, venom looks so much better in that teaser.

Of course he does. They're going for something closer to his classic look. It's not a busy design at all.

They're similar but the Baki artist is kinda… more over the top.

>>>/a/

Weeb shit get off my Holla Forums, reeee, etc

All in all not wild about this issue, and I wanted it to happen. Biggest problem is Eddie going back to the suit with no explanation, 150 better have a fucking great reason why he's back with the ex after a decade of pure animosity. And them pulling the whole "Spider-Man tricks the alien" schtick again was dumb, but more forgivable. I just wanted an ongoing with a heroic Eddie Brock Holla Forums, and it looks like I'm about to get monkey paw'd hard as fuck.

Good things about the issue: The Naruto edgelord finally got his comeuppance, fuck Lee. I liked Sandoval's art as usual. And the potential no matter how slim that there's a good reason for what just happened. Also, smug Brock.

If this bombs, we petition that Costa be kicked and Conway does the rest of the series. Man knows how to write Brock.

Gwen with Osborn and Aunt May with Octopus

Then you get shit like the Carnage ending.

what the fuck happened to anti venom?

It died curing a spider disease.

I think this is the first time Peter actually feels guilt over playing with the symbiotes emotions.

Spider AIDS.

Anons I have a question about the venom symbiote specifically. Originally I thought that the venom had a spider design, eyes, and webbing because that is what the symbiote learned from Peter.

Yes, that is all correct. Symbioties imprint thier hosts abilities and the reason why Venom has Spider-Man's is precisely that. Every other symbiote is part of venoms lineage so it makes logical sense the abilities carried over. Anything you read in Bendis GotG book can be thrown into the trash like a prom night dumpster baby and every anime ever concieved. Symbioties are a race of belligerent borderline feral dickheads with few to no exceptions.

I should have read it sooner

Any links to The Last Temptation of Eddie Brock? I just read the entire "The Last Temptation" comic on readcomicsonline and while it was a cool spooky scary theater story, it was not Venom.

Apparently this series is actually going to be a symbiote waifu series

Why is this comic so good? I don't get it, how does Marvel allow it to be made?

So is Lee going to become an antagonist now?

For fucks sake can't we have something good for once

It's actually insanely easy to do good stories with either of Eddie Brock or the Venom Symbiote, the fact they've struggled is just just a testament to how shit marvel is,

Honestly, I can fuck with that. I have a collection of almost every Brock story ever told and the symbiote almost never actively spoke to him, and never with the intelligence that it spoke to Flash and Saskue with. It'll be cool to see them interact with each other instead of Eddie just talking to himself with the alien in his head.

And someone on half chan made a half decent point: Eddies the only host the symbioties never tried to kill. It tortured flash until the Bendis retcon, it didn't like Gargan, it just bailed on Shadow the Hedgehog in this last issue, and it straight up killed Fortunato. Clearly there's not much bad blood on its end towards Eddie.

Here's to hoping 150 is just a giant verbal fight between what's essentially boiled down to two old exes who won't admit that they are the best each other can realistically get.

Have you read Venom: The Hunger? Eddie and the Symbiote are genuine lovers.

I hope we get a happy ending

I just hope that Eddie continues to develop as a character and doesn't stagnate.

That's cute. I could see them do that for the Venom movie but shill hard for Snickers.

I don't think enough Venom comics address the fact that Eddie Brock was an investigative journalist. One of my favorite Venom comics was the one where Eddie tracks down and kills all the people on board of some corporation that made an anti-balding product that did human testing and caused a bunch of people to die, then covered it up. There should be more stories showing him as a journalist who uses his investigative skills to track down and kill those who hurt the innocent.

Anyone else get some lewd vibes from this panel?

Nah, you just got the gheys, brah.

Venom is a fanservice character, fam.

Wonder if they'll have a mainstream Symboite Katie.

The world needs more symbiote gals. I thought Hydra Venom was interesting in Rick Remender's Hail Hydra miniseries. In it Eddie Brock is apparently used to be a friend of Steve Roger's and other heroes, but the symbiote slowly took over his mind and he became a an assassin for the state. He has a harem of symbiote babes, one of them being Mary Jane.

Context?

What the fuck are you doing

Brockfag is mentally ill tbh
He's been shilling this shit for weeks now. He wants to fuck brock/venom.
Also, don't pay money for marvel comics. you can do better they don't deserve you. You don't have to let them hurt you anymore

You know, user, you can just enjoy a comicbook.

kek

The context is that Costa is taking plot points and characterization for Venom from what he reads here in Venom threads, that or Devin Lewis is dropping hints at what's to come in these threads.

Brock is very memeable, tbh.

Who's pumped for the David Michilinie/Ron Lim Lethal Protector story? I wonder when it takes place.

>>>/oven/

Judging by the retweets on that, I'm pretty sure you're with the venom site. You guys might want to take a look at this:fanbolt.com/84169/marvels-venom-to-film-in-atlanta/

I found this a few days ago on some Atlanta economy websites and didn't think too much, but Homecoming was filmed down there, so this might have a grain of truth. I dunno, something you boys might want to look into to confirm. I'd do it myself but thesis and finals are suffocating me currently.

Venom isn't Marvel Studios, though. Film rights to Spider-Man and related characters belong to Sony.

No, it isn't. Both Deadpool and Logan are 20th Century Fox, not Marvel Studios.

This whole article is just speculation and wishful thinking written to generate views.

Yeah. But the truth is Brock will always be the symbionts second choice.

You can enjoy it sure
But you don't have to literally shill it in multiple threads, which brockfag has been doing

Wut?

M8, I stole the screencap from another website.

He's got a harem of babes who all wear symbiotes that came off his, he also fucks them. One of them is Mary Jane. It's also one of the few alternate realty tales where Venom doesn't die before the story is over.

I check The Venom Site out for information, but I can't stand the people there. Their criticisms are beyond autistic. The comment sections are bad, tbh.

Pic related

I found out about the site a few weeks ago. I respect the passion, and appreciate being in the company of fellow brockfags. For years I thought I was the only person on planet earth who liked Eddie Brock and not just the alien, it was nice to meet some likeminded people. And I trust that they'll get a definitive answer on the Atlanta rumor, if I didn't scare them off by calling them out.

Never before has a human been so wrong.

This thread reeks of battered housewife.

Anyone got a torrent of Eddie's previous series? (Or these issues)?

You mean the Carnage series? We got it all here

I think everyone who actually reads the comics loves Eddie Brock. People who claim he's a shit character and that people only like him for the symbiote usually have never actually read the actual comics.

What safety classification would The Foundation give a single symbiote without its host?

What classification would it give to Eddie Brock/Venom?

Euclid. They're hard to capture and extremely dangerous in fight, but aren't hard to contain and present no threat to the human race.

Then I guess Carnage would be a solid Keter.

Who's Saskue? Marvel wiki has nothing.

Hm, not on Shadow the Hedgehog either