"Refugees" sink their own boat, then drown

This amateur footage, taken by an Arab speaking crewman of a fishing ship, shows the disastrous consequences of the EU's open border policy that permits and encourages the continued scam of illegal African immigrants that deliberately sink their own boats near coast guard vessels to receive a shuttle service to Europe under the disguise of so-called "Syrian refugees".

As the African males approach the ship, they capsize their own boats, pretending to be in distress at sea because they assume the ship is equipped to pick up refugees. Is it only after they realize the crew atop the fishing boat is physically unable to provide help in a situation like this that the situation escalates and the Africans start screaming for their life as they drown.

The crew is stunned as they are unable to act and have to watch the migrants drown after they destroyed their own lifeboat. The crew throws ropes and nets, but their efforts are futile.

The only way to help would be individuals of the crew rappelling down to to the sea line, which would most likely result in their own death as the immigrants would drag them down.

Other urls found in this thread:

hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Devidé#Djela_s_podru.C4.8Dja_japanologije
maritimesales.com/HNA10.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=1V3Hbeo8rKA
shiptrade.nl/index.php?item=549-dwt---small-coaster&action=article&group_id=46&aid=301&lang=EN
spotthedrowningchild.com/
boatbureau.com/boat-rentals-italy/?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=369011347&utm_term=rent yacht +italy&utm_matchtype=b
blacklivesmattergame.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
youtube.com/watch?v=bJUSUQ6CV5k
archive.is/iwaFE)
bunkerworld.com/prices/)
youtube.com/watch?v=1V3Hbeo8rKA&t=0s
quora.com/Does-the-Mediterranean-Sea-contain-international-waters-that-are-outside-states-jurisdictions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good

Sounds like good entertainment; should've pulled up a chair and poured himself a drink.

Best video of 2016, I laffed, I cried, and cum got in my eye

I guess they truly cant swim

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhShe has

Bump

Ctrl+F "swim"
nope

If only the camera was good quality, I would pay to see this at the cinemas

Wait, if we just PRETEND to be a patrolling vessel, they'll kill themselves without us doing anything? Niggers are so dumb

Doesn't look like they capsized it on purpose. Just looks like they have no self control and all tried to rush up the ladder at the same time.

They we're fucking clambering over each other trying to get on the boat hahahaha.

holy shit these dumb niggers can't even swim, their fucking corpses are doing a better job staying afloat

This reminds me of Kumo no Ito or Spider's Thread by Ryunosuke Akutagawa that my mother used to read to me >tfw jap.
I'm just going to post the Wikipedia summary because they did an alright job of it.

"Shakyamuni (Buddah) is meandering around Paradise one morning, when he stops at a lotus-filled pond. Between the lilies, he can see, through the crystal-clear waters, the depths of Hell. His eyes come to rest on one sinner in particular, by the name of Kandata. Kandata was a cold-hearted criminal, but had one good deed to his name: while walking through the forest one day, he decided not to kill a spider he was about to crush with his foot. Moved by this single act of compassion, the Buddha takes the silvery thread of a spider in Paradise and lowers it down into Hell.

Down in Hell, the myriad sinners are struggling in the Pool of Blood, in total darkness save for the light glinting off the Mountain of Spikes, and in total silence save for the sighs of the damned. Kandata, looking up by chance at the sky above the pool, sees the spider's thread descending towards him and grabs hold with all the might of a seasoned criminal. The climb from Hell to Paradise is not a short one, however, and Kandata quickly tires. Dangling from the middle of the rope, he glances downward, and sees how far he has come. Realizing that he may actually escape from Hell, he is overcome by joy and laughs giddily. His elation is short-lived, however, as he realizes that others have started climbing the thread behind him, stretching down into the murky depths below. Fearing that the thread will break from the weight of the others, he shouts that the spider's thread is his and his alone. It is at this moment that the thread breaks, and he and all the other sinners are cast back down into the Pool of Blood.

Shakyamuni witnesses this, knowing all but still with a slightly sad air. In the end, Kandata condemned himself by being concerned only with his own salvation and not that of others. But Paradise continues on as it has, and it is nearly noontime there. Thus the Buddha continues his meanderings."

tl;dr niggers should be cast down to the bottom of the murky brine; even if Euros were kind, there is no saving them.

Do not joke about this. Always point away from face.

oh no, that sucks.

Looks like World War Z.

Surely no sympathy will be rendered from this incident. They killed themselves and it’s all on camera.

White people could stay alive in those conditions for hours but at least half a dozen of them drowned right away

They don't even have to know how to swim, all they need to do is have the presence of mind to not panic and to float on their backs instead of their faces. One guy's lying on his side swimming on a circle like a three stooges episode, that was p hilarious

I was actually thinking that, whenever I panic or are having problems swimming I lay on my back rather then flail and tire myself.

The edit would be more effective if you put a gun in the nog's hand

I would be terrified to have that "refugee" boat coming at my ship, fuck that was unsettling. Plus, they didn't exactly wreck their lifeboat, just just ditched it like retards

NIGGERS CAN'T SWIM

Dumb niggers bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.
Oh damn,I needed this.

Not that I don't believe it, but how do we know they purposefully and intentionally sunk their own ship? It looks more like they were all retardedly rushing and clamoring over one another and caused the ship to take on water.

I will say, the guys at 1:20 are not dead. A recently drowned person will have had their stomach and lungs filled with water, reducing buoyancy. On top of that, starving nigs will have an extremely low body fat percentage and sink like rocks. They are obviously faking to try and garner sympathy.

t. 10 year lifeguard

Jesus. It's like washing an anthill into a gutter. I almost feel sorry for them, but fuck's sake, the crew did everything they could and still couldn't save these dumb niggers.

i dont unnstan

only watched the adaption of this story in aoi bungaku but I can confirm this fits the current situation.

If I had a yacht I'd be in the mediteranean baiting niggers out to see and watching them drown.

How are there no billionaire white nationalists making a youtube channel of this?

That sounds like a Nigger James Bond movie. Hilarious!

The point of that story, nip-kun, is that we don't need to 'cast them' down. They are their own enemy.

The niggers that survive the crossing and make it to Europe

Good!

Holy shit this is the greatest refugee video I've ever seen.

We need to get a boat.
Just imagine the lulz we would have?
My god…My sides couldn't take it.

Don't even "almost feel sorry" for these subhuman piles of shit all of them are specifically trying to enter Europe in order to collect welfare, steal, murder and rape the native women. I only feel sorry that they didn't all die.

double dubs by Kek's will we need to get a boat

ITT: Holla Forums buys a boat to trick refugees into killing themselves.

You cant tell me hes comfy laying face first in the water

Kek wills it!

I know, I know. But I'm fucking white and therefore have human empathy, it's the eternal curse of our people.

In fact, looking at it more closely, you can see one of them go from that "dead" state to positioning himself for a breath, and then back to "dead." This occurs at 1:28.

So it's true what Americans always say, niggers really can't swim.

I laughed the whole time while watching this

Survivors climb on board, we shoot them.
Oooops thought they were Somali pirates.

Goddamn I love being white.

Isn't that legal in international waters. Hell who would stop us?

id throw fishing spears into their shitty raft and watch them all die

I bet the kek did this. Making problems take care of themselves in such a manner can only be his doing.

I have a collection of his stories, and that one is included. I bought the book when I was about 14. Vladimir Devide (RIP) introduced entire generations of YU balkanites to japanese culture. I think I read Rashomon in one of Devide's books and later on stumbled upon the above mentioned.

Sadly, no english article:

hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Devidé#Djela_s_podru.C4.8Dja_japanologije

Also the OP vid is hilarious and bafflingly stupid at the same time. Same species my ass, even white babies instinctively try to swim if you help them. Niggers just flap around a bit and sink.

I like it! Good start to the week.

But large commericial boats are spendy as fuck. We need connections or to get a small loan.
Or we can just pirate some pirates

PRAISE KEK! SHADILAY! KILL ALL SHITSKIN REFUGEES!

With all these dubs it is obvious he smiles on the thread… and really wants us to buy a boat.

Also, the reason niggers drown is because they lack the abstract thought needed to understand the way liquid works and how to move around in it.

It's this completely baffling substance to them. What makes something float in it? They don't know. How can somebody control their orientation in it? They don't know. Why can't they breath it? Fuck, they probably don't even know that. The niggerbrain can't comprehend something that can offer varying levels of drag and resistance depending on how you interact with it.

Dogs instinctually know this shit. Niggers don't. Few can even learn it.

No one. Unless you had a fed on board.

Legal or not, who the fuck would even know? Do you have any clue how big the fucking sea is?

not big enough to stop niggers from getting to europe

You're thinking too much into this. They just don't know how to swim.

best video ive seen in a while

Could be worse. They could have learnt how to swim beforehand.

As long as you stay out of protected waters you'd be fine.
International maritime law basically states that you can carry any weapon that is allowed under US federal law.

Even if someone pulled out dozens of bodies turned to swiss cheese. They had guns we all saw it. A shame they all sunk to the bottom of the ocean when we killed the pirates.

They didn't swim so good

How can't they swim? Is it an IQ thing?
I can't even fathom it.

Couldn't they have just practiced before getting into the boat.
They looked like people getting sucked into the vacuum of space, arms flailing and legs kicking.

No they do, rewatch it.
These aren't your average niggas, they are pretend drowning so they think they will get saved.

user you jest.
THE HORROR OF SWIMMING NIGGERS
my mind recoils at this depravity

Empathy is only for our kin, not these animals that the Jewish enemy has tricked you into thinking are worth a damn.

I agree, there's got to be a wealthy European trust-fund user that can head out with harpoons and spears to pop vessels (and steel toed boots to kick anyone off who tries to "take over your ship" :^)) and trick these rafts of niggers into drowning at sea.

can confirm niggers cant into swimming.

I still have a hard time believing that crap was actually anti-border propaganda.

And they don't know how to swim because they can't grasp how water works, on any level, at all. Niggers are outsmarted by liquid.

If they ever learn to swim next they'll figure out door handles and the white race will be doomed. Kek.

Can confirm, liquid is the elemental honkey

Does it make me a bad person that I enjoyed watching that video?

The hate that I have in my heart is just getting worse for anyone that's not white

This user may be correct.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

BYE BYE SHITSKINS

A sizable proportion of afriniggers literally can't even into stairs.

I guess turds can't float

This fucker managed to drown while wearing a life jacket thrown to him. I kept watching and he wasn't moving.

if someone could dub the Nononono cats voice into the video it would be Bretty gud. : DDD

But were they left stranded out there?

Believe it or not, it's genetic.

Would be more fun to unload thousands of rounds at them

this

Increased bone density decreases buoyancy.

NIGGERS PLAYING DEAD! LITERAL MARSUPIALS! The vessel still cant take them, so they will drown.

Fun, but not cost effective

(checked)
Hilarious if true, which as points out seems plausible. Buncha skinny bony fucks.

Letting them into your country to destroy everything you love is what makes you a bad person.

Shoot a hole into their lifeboat. Toss them life preservers filled with concrete or sand. Or my personal favorite. Throw bricks at them. Get a watercannon and fill their boat with water.
So many fun options.

I call bullshit, they float just fine while dead, they just keep hitting the water with all their strenght and exhaust because they are dumb as fuck.

clannad afterstory was pretty great

These must be the women and children fleeing war torn counties I heard about on CNN

Remember, they're considered enrichment by the psychotic Liberal-Marxists. They sink boats like they sink civilizations. Gotta keep 'em separated.

This looks staged, or the niggers are pretending to drown to try and get more sympathy. I don't get it.

Ha damn son I haven't thought of that song in a couple years at least.

We need to buy an old whaling harpoon ship. They are no longer needed so they can be had cheap. They are large but fast and nimble.

Rapefugee milkshake

They aren't that smart.

Fear of water because of crocodiles and the like.

that's because the entire nigger race looks like a spoof of humanity.

How's that pic related to clannad?

If only we could afford to fund some full time pirates to do this all the time.

Cut em off at the source.

The USS Moonman manned by Captain Garruson and his trusty crew of RWDS.

The legend writes itself

The sides are too low.
We'd need something higher that cannot be climbed easily. Cargo vessels are ideal for what we'd want. Something like this maybe?

maritimesales.com/HNA10.htm

Even comes with a crane to "drop" presents for them.

no, niggers lack the IQ to plan for unfavorable outcomes

We could throw them life jackets tainted with ebola

The video don't work on my mobile. Do you have different format?

Machine gun those invaders.

tbh the european media and government are at fault for this. their propaganda is directly responsible for the loss of these lives. they should be fined for 100 counts of littering

By The smug of Kek, user you are a ruthless protector of civilization. I vote for your promotion to admiral of the Holla Forums fleet

I like the way you think. Let's start a GoFundMe.

Armed with SKSes, Thick napalm jelly molotovs, sparkler grenades and Shotguns?

You would never give them the chance to get along side you.
The low sides are the bait.

Cargo ships are slow and can't turn for shit.You would be forced to defend them with manpower.
The whaling ships are fast as fuck and can turn on a dime and stop quick.They where made to run down whales and out maneuver them. Also ones from the 1970s on can be had with "ice rated" hulls. So after word gets out that the SS Moonman is a trap and they stop giving chase you could just start running them then fuck over no matter what they are sailing.

Talk about a pack of wild niggers…

LIQUID B RAYCISS
SHEEEIIITTT

Can anyone tell me how to convert the webm into mp4?

Fuck a boat, we need an oil rig that's totally a refugee camp

(checked)
why isn't this a meme yet?

YouTube link please?

Here you go habibi

youtube.com/watch?v=1V3Hbeo8rKA

The whole 'zombie outbreak' fad has been a way of talking about valid fears that can't be spoken out loud by white America. Zombie survival guides, zombie 'bugout bags', zombie fitness programmes, endless zombie films; it's all a way of prepping for the day the EBT cards fail while pretending that absolutely nothing is wrong.

No fucking way. More info pls.

Thank you my friend.

I was interested in this too, but this is all startpage gave me.

drowning is too good for these animals

He flailed, but didn't get his head above water.

Do they not even know how to float?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think they capsized it because they all went to the tip of the boat while attempting to climb aboard the kebab fishing boat.
I don't think it was deliberate, they were just stupid like expected.

niggers can't swim user, or even float

BASED POSEIDON

did you really copy paste the response from the guy on cuckchan? seriously?

you missed the actual best part

(checked)
What will we name the boat, though?

didn't know there was a live action.

#FeedTheSea

took for fucking ever for this to get posted, holy shit

its not, they are just extra episodes

The picture isn't anime so you made it sound like there was. hence the confusion.

It wasn't. It was predictive programming. Kikes have to tell you what they're going to do before they do it. Mystic Kabbalah shit, free will and all.

One of the panicked niggers actually swam on his back like a squid but he flipped to the front and died. That is pretty dumb.

Immensely satisfying

tits or GTFO

Holla Forums I've lost all ability to even see these creatures as people anymore. I just look at them and think "they're so fucking disgusting." Tell me, why is this sub-human creature so entitled? Why does it think it can just float up to that ship and jump aboard? It's disgusting. It makes me want to kill them so bad. These fucking rabid creatures sicken me beyond belief.

Unfortunatelly it could be a degenerate self hating faggot.
Fortunatelly he'll probably kill himself like a good faggot sooner or later.

Reminds me of a virus latching on to a big cell to inject its RNA into it.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This fucking guy…

new copypasta?

Where the fuck have you been for the last few years, user? Zombies are real and the virus is contagious - it's called shitskin refugees and their brainwashed liberal enablers.

That's their fucking MO. They can't get passage with actual ships. So they roll up next to some ship in their rickety ass boats, sink it right next to the ship once they are sure the crews can see them, then wait to get rescued because that's what happens. Voila, they're now in the promised land of gibs because of the misguided empathy of the white man.

These shitskins are luckily that predators weren't near by. If a predator would see them moving their arms and legs like that the shark would swim closer attracting it because these mudslims would look vulnerable and distressed

Yeah right Skull Face

As r-selection goes, these are still successes.

lurk moar wyand

To quote Vern Schillinger from HBO's old prison series OZ…

"Stupid nigger/s".

user, why you eye balling the one eye?

What a waste of good catfood.

why

Scenes like these make me understand why the U.S. Navy chose the M-14 as a standard rifle for crews. Or at least did at one point.

cuz huehhehueheuheu

Not for shamu the whale it's not a waste

Port Jackson wouldn't do anything, you do get the occasional Great White cruising out in the open.

This is about the most retarded post I have seen this year.

Thread theme

To be fair, there have been cases where invaders have seen the Italian/Norwegian rescue ships and all rush over the one side of the boat to get a look and end up capsizing due to the sudden weight imbalance. In these cases, most of them drowned after capsizing their boat though.

Yup

Thanks, Poseidon!

Terrifying that similar boat loads of retards are getting into western civilization.

I wouldn't say that.
The ocean is vast and fish food is constantly required. It's definitely on the bottom tier of deaths right next to floating off in space.

It took me a minute to figure out how the fuck that happened.

Niggers can't name their children properly. :-/

It's like an old video game

What are the odds this is a false flag to garner sympathy for refugees? My personal opinion is it isn't high, but just curious what you guys think about it.

I wonder if I'll ever get tired of winning?

What? You mean like with showers and ovens?

Atleast the local meat-eating aquatic life gets some free food

hopefully they get the taste for human flesh and guard the borders

MAY POSEIDON DROWN THE BROWNS

I honestly don't have a proper reaction so I'll just laugh at the first picture instead.

Wouldn't that ruin the propellor, though?

Considering some whites swim train with weights, I call bullshit on the increased bone density being the reason. They literally can't comprehend it. Do you know why there are so few black Navy Seals? The biggest reason is they can't fucking swim. They might excel in every other area, but all the blacks still struggle with the swimming requirements. I forget where I read that or I would post. Also read from lifeguards doing swimming lessons the issues they have teaching nigs to swim. They all say that the blacks come deathly afraid of water, before they even have experience with it.

THANK YOU POSEIDON

"Didn't even bother to tame a couple of dolphins. Lazy ass niggers." – George Clinton, who learnt a trick or two off Jacques Cousteau

And yet they still show up at the pool, pissing up the shallow end.

Oh no, all those poor women and children!

kek

That's because you are white and have evolved that reflex, they just don't have that instinct.

You are justifying genocide.

It's evolution, imagine being a nog in Africa, the river belongs to the crocodile, it's ingrained into the niggers DNA that swimming in water = death. It the reason niggers on average run faster than whites, we didn't run from wolves, we killed them. Niggers on the other hand run from lions.

Don't forget the pool.

user, I…

Or better yet, retrofit it to an electro azibot system. Why drive around them when you can drift around them

So you're saying if we put enough decoy boats in the med we can drown all the nig on the way here? Sounds like a winner so far.

did you watch your own video? still funny, but your narrative was a bit hasty.

a note on nigs: yes, they can't swim. no, that's not relevant here. what the video is pointing out is the extreme pretense and drama, which requires a high degree of total group planning ahead of time to synchronize all behavior like that. granted, the sync of toddlers is not going to be complex, more like 'just pop out more kidz to get more moneys' and 'oh just act helpless drama' – still all rehearsed priory. the only thing unscripted was the crab-bucket lurch to the boat, which sank shit. they largely knew what they were choosing, even though they are still pretentious lying retarded beggars trying to pull the mudslime drama-trick against arabianized sicilians.

which begs the next question: isn't it just yet another op, just going wrong this time? these things are set into motion on the system level, to generate the media and memetic memories in the viewers' eyes; a kike, mudshit, niggawhat production intended for white consumption using hyperdrama tactics of reuter's iraq/lebonese/turk reporters, selling hot cakes, etc. those palestine camera tricks work better on land, when they can stage the whole thing and get a white dude to take the shots they want – just no white dude fucking cares any more. seems like the cuck reporters are staying home these days.

There's shit about bone density but a nigger can swim if they put the slightest effort into it when they're a kid.

Other likely factors:

As OP said ,it's standard tactic for them to do so since most them are given these instructions by the slave traders from their homeland to bypass national marintime laws on immigration.The only"flaw" in it comes from the fact that the rescue boat(s) usually arrive just in time to rescue them as they sink ,but given the amasing debnt of the southern countries it would make sense that they'll eventually decrease their spending on these search&rescue missions to focus on more basic needs

….

I don't see them "sinking their own boat".
At the end of the video it's still afloat….
What am I missing?

Based Poseidon

It's in the process of sinking… The boat is clearly submerging very slowly.

The propeller is thick, solid steel, powered by enough horsepower to uproot a building.
It won't even get a scratch

additional aside:

nigs are not fast. they are not strong. they do not have differential biochemistry in their muscles as dictated by some 'evolution' shit. what they have is a lack of sustain and restraint and self control. thus they explode, spend all, and in the sound-bite mentality of today, look fast/stronk/etc in that 1 second clip. it is again more pretense than not. if i slice, gram stain, and examine a flabby white power lifter than only lifts once and then is spent, and a black dude, they will look the same. since most whites intrinsically know that's fucking useless to be (what, one stair, one stroke, one lift and then done? no.), they as a population don't do this. random sampling, biased or not, will thus reveal to the unlearnable kike and cuck a differential biochem picture - that is far more attributable to the result of brain failure and parasitism, compounded on inferior biomechanics and commune think, leading to muscle component differential - not the other way around.

mammalian reflex is shared across all mammals. hence name. it is a fast temperature drop sense leading to holding your breath – wet-sensor sense does not exist. what whites have is fore- and post- thought, ability to moderate reflex, and manage competing reflex signal collision commands (to breathe or not to breathe? oh, wait i can do this, -and-then-that-, and don't have to worry, etc).

can't comprehend, yes. what they can't hold in their head is that a next moment is coming, which will require expenditure, which will thus require limiting expenditure now.

yes.

yes.

yes. more so because they can't do self management to get even start swimming.

summation: directives for ending memetic passivism:
-drop: bone density. not a thing.
-drop: nigs fast, nigs strong. not a thing.
-drop: muh-science muscle-superiorz betterness in xyz. not a thing.
-pass: nigs can't swim. close enough.
-push: nigs no self control, no moderation
-push: original autists, they exhaust themselves
-push: just sit back and smuganime every single time.

What a dumb way to die.

it's a dingy. unless you pierce the balloons, it won't sink. it can take on water. but it won't sink.

That didn't stop them from being morons, jumping in the water and drowning.

Shit like this need to spread like a wild fire. I want every normie to see it.

Stupid niggers can't even tread water in the ocean. Salt water is dense as fuck, it is really easy to swim in it. It ain't hard to kick off your clothes either. I did that shit in boyscouts all the time.

Pathetic.

didn't stop niggerdom

yes. i'm going presume your point is unrelated to the boat. for anons that don't do boats, that's an example of a boat more nigger-resistant than not. no boat is nigger-proof.

There was recently some poz-fest near where I live and the local pool(s closed) was inundated with nig, who couldn't swim. The staff had them all in a separate (phew) pool teaching them the most basic moves.

Some people never learn because their parents are lazy niggers, the 'father' vanishes and the mother is too busy with her other ill-gotten spawn to teach the kid anything useful.

Anything that happens on a boat is under law from the country you set sail from.

You don't even need to do anything, you can float on your back, just breathe and survive, if I can do it in a pool even the fattest monster could manage it in the med, it's one of the saltiest out there.

Yup. You do not need to be neutrally buoyant to swim. I've done miles of laps in my life with a rubber bricks and weights. That stuff will sink any white man straight to the bottom unless you swim.

Not to mention in that salt water, those niggers float just fine once they're dead. It's their flailing that kills them.

checked and kek'd

Looking from all these racis in this thread, saying that genetics and is responsible for their inability to swim.
I ask myself.
Is there a thing that Yakub implemented into the Eternal Honkey that could be his only weakness?
Like the Kangz of the earth is not able to conquer the Liquid Foe?

Also. Are nogs Orcs? All evil fears water and salt.

Does very salty water kill you faster when drowning ? One of the nigs turned dead in less than a minute.

Jesus, he looks exactly the same now as he did back in the 90's. Is he an immortal?

I can only move like a retarded frog in water but I can still at least survive.
also that sea looks calm as fuck they should try swimming in danube this retaded fucking river creates whirpools and I was caught in it once luckily it didn't last long (thats why I decided not to try this swimming shit again)

Yeah. Men from the USS Indianapolis lasted days in the water. If the water is warm you can float until dehydration or sharks get you…

Stop it op, I can only get so hard.

And then sharks come to clean up afterwards

It's perfect

Oh fuck me 10/10

Topkek

However if they dont get on the boat, and just drown, thats not our problem

No, panicking people often drown very fast.

Why doesn't soros put UN guides on the boats to make sure the niggers dont fuck it up? Surely these boats are expensive to hold this many people

Kek

Kill you faster? I shouldn't have thought so, but then I've not had the experience.

It'd be fucking vile that's for certain, I *nearly* drowned in the med twice, once while canoeing quite far off-shore and I got capsized by the wake of a boat the other watching surfers on some rare waves. It rapes the fuck out your nose and mouth with salt, you can taste it for days afterwards and the memory endures 15 years later.

Panic is what killed them. I swim every day and see kids just starting out who can control their flailing and fear if they have someone to teach them, if not they lose power double quick and retreat to the sides. I can hold my breath underwater for 2:30 minutes with a little bit of prep, probably longer if pushed so they usually end up trying to emulate me.

Teaching your kids this most basic shit is elemental they deserve their own death through their ignorance and the ignorance of their ancestors.

Any Britfags capable of maintenance? There's an ex-coast guard vessel for 65k bongbucks. This could very easily be a thing if Anons get organized and put together a crew.

shiptrade.nl/index.php?item=549-dwt---small-coaster&action=article&group_id=46&aid=301&lang=EN

needs sharks tho, just drowning is boring

That brown qt sitting at the pool's side though

Europe had lions too but they went extinct. We killed them all.

I feel pity for them. If they weren't such niggers they could have continued their nigger excistence back in their own nigger countries.

That's definitely a required ingredient, the crew can be called the Stardust Crusaders

Natural selection.

Thank god I thought I was the only one

cumon steppi up, nignogs. white man has exterminated a lot of shit to make their homes safer

Remember that drowning is one of the worst ways to die. Slow and painful. Only freezing to death is significantly worse.

I dunno, burning to death seems pretty bad to me. Lungs being filled with smoke at the same time your skin burns and eyes melt? Fuck, I'd take water in my lungs any time of the day.

fug that was too adorable

SHADILAY!

What is that from?

Donald Duck anchor comic never felt so appropriate but 8ch won't let me post it. ;_;

Nothing of value was lost.

Really, this is probably not even a fraction of those who do survive and make it.

How the fuck are they not able to swim? I've seen the meme hundreds of times before, but it still baffles me that they drown so easily, they're like babies.

Fathers are the ones supposed to teach you how to swim. Without them…

Blacks have a high bone density compared to the average white.
They sink in water, can't float at all. As such they have a much harder time swimming.
Even if they could swim their survival time in water is at most a third of a white mans.

NATURAL SELECTION
A
T
U
R
A
L

S
E
L
E
C
T
I
O
N

The difference is not as staggering as you make it sound, it's actually very small. Just look at the video. The corpses are floating easily.

Most of them however quickly vanish.
The overwhelming majority in fact.

Because in their eyes it's not an essential skill set to have, like reading.

A nigger won a medal at the Olympics in swimming this year, I don't think it was long distance though.

You always get oddities and the olympics belong to the genetic oddities.
Like how the majority of black sprinters can trace their heritage back to a very specific region in Africa.
Comparing olympians to the general population is like comparing a downsy retard to a normal person.

They are clothed and probably the oxygen is leaving their lungs. If they can float for a short while, while dead, they can float much longer if alive.
Though they'd have to drop the clothes.
Still the difference is there, but not really big.

Only ever known a single nigger that could.
Rest I've seen sink like stones.

Ever more better, see webm related. It it basically the Naval equivalent of Multi track Drifting.
But tbh, boats are expensive as fuck, so it might be more economical to first charter a fast crew / pilot vessel and just sail by them very fast to sink them.

[Jap drifting music intensifies]

To be fair, in Africa it probably isn't.

Can Abos swim? I bet they can't either. Barely any water around and the sea is full of fuckoff predators.

DEJA VU

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

It's not essential in western countries either, but it's a good skill to have. We got taught swimming in primary school, and it was considered bad parenting if you hadn't taught your kids to swim.

Abos swim better than africans can, used to be quite a lot of abos at pools I went to growing up. I've never seen one swim in the ocean before though.

haha

Need that at triple speed with some eurobeat

First World countries have things like "proper swimming pools", "clean water" and "swimming instructors".

Try finding just one of those in Africa.

A boatload of dead niggers, kek. Nothing of value was lost.

also, look at all the poor women and children, goy!

:^)

We swam in rivers here. You don't drink the water, and swimming instructors were called parents.

You know, 100ft+ boats aren't too expensive. 100-200 thousand.

Burning is about as bad. I believe you pass out/die quicker though. That's why niggers throw tyres over people they're about to burn - so the agony lasts longer.

Looks just a tanned white imo

Sage for offtopic

because they were vulnerable and distressed

I would love to see the USS Indianapolis 2: Nigger Chum Boogaloo

That's fucking excellent, user

Usually it takes a crane to get them out.

Thanks OP

Fat people are more buoyant (because fat is less dense than water), but also more likely to exhaust themselves. Also easier for big predators to find.

It would be a good movie TBFH.

This will never, ever make it to CNN

Really? I thought the excuse SJWs gave about african black kids not being able to recognize their own reflection on a mirror was because they were used to live in comunities and team-working so they didn't identify with their own person but with their own people. Bunch of lies, I guess.

I'm pretty sure cities like New Orleans & Detroit were white at some point.
Europa must be saved from these coward retards who not only escape from war leaving their wives and children behind but are so stupid they end up sinking their own boat.

And these are the supposed descendants of the Barbary Corsairs! Sad.

This is fucking hilarious, have some OC.

If anyone wants to play more "spot the drowning nigger"

spotthedrowningchild.com/

So to solve the rapefugee problem we just need a million dollars, buy 50'000 boats. Sell them to niggers for double the price. Place our sharp shooters on large ships in the mediterranean and order them to shoot the nigger boats.

We make cash and get rid of niggers.

Sounds a bit too complicated, just buy one big boat and sell "watch niggers die" tours. Itll be like a cruise

OP or journalist of the propaganda is relying on general public's ignorance of shipping.
Every ship that size is "physically able" to pick people up from the sea.
Lol.

>NOT COOL

My family came to England as refugees from the war in Yugoslavia. I am Serb.
I was just a kid at the time. I don't remember much about it.

This 'refugee crisis' is fake. It's mainly Africans who want gibs. France and Italy have a major role in this mess. Also Merkel. My country will leave the EU because it is a fucking nightmare of 'no borders' shit. It's OK to come here as a genuine refugee if you obey the law and are in need.
Thankfully UK is not in the Schengen area and we live on islands. So the border is the sea - it isn't the Med. It's stormy and cold. (pic) getting an overcrowded boat is not an option.
You need a passport to come here. It is no stress to show a passport to HM customs and immigration. My sister lives in New Zealand. I have to show my passport there. It is easy. No bother whatsoever.

Holy shit. I used to go on this site (not the fanpage) when I was still seeking some clarification on spirituality, metaphysics and this site was a bit new agey but contained a lot of truth still. Then someday the quality of articles dropped massively, started being full on new-age and even mmuh feminism and global warming, the website changed it's layout too. Some old articles were deleted too but I'm not sure on this one. A lot of websites gets overtaken by the Jews and tries to subvert your thinking once you trust the site.

look, the best plan (that also reduce risk to ship and crew) is to sail into firing range, pop off 2-3 $ worth of ammo and then just sail away as they sink.

rinse and repeat.

B-but not 8ch.net? R-r-right?

hahaha, niggers drowning. I find this funnier that the nig burning each other

Quick question: Why don't some anons just form a floitilla dedicated to sinking their vessels?

Seriously, I don't understand why no one has just gone about equipping a boat with some air-cannons and just sinking every refugee boat they come across.

Anyone have the pic of the guy putting a stick in the spokes of his own bike?

Feels relevant.

You wouldn't even need a a big boat, just a fast one and a spear.

There are rumors of vessels sinking invaders, but they either have good opSec or are just rumors.

With some trusted Goys you could rent a boat and kill nogs in the ocean.
boatbureau.com/boat-rentals-italy/?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=369011347&utm_term=rent yacht +italy&utm_matchtype=b

Thread theme

What video editing supports editing of webms? Premiere doesn't do the job.

I don't mind Serbs at all (the least we could do since faggot kiked NATO trashed the country and slaughtered thousands) or most other Europeans but on the whole I dislike the whole "refugees" idea. Conceptually it's a mistake to play into the leftist framing that there are "legitimate" refugees and that the best solution is to literally import them to live permanently in West European countries. You've already lost once you cede that ground.

Also, you're right that our sea should be a natural barrier but unfortunately most of them are smuggled through the Channel or literally just fly here, border control is pathetic to non-existent.

Well it's a good thing those nig nogs will be granted full citizenship with a passport by your cuck country.

Fuck how can any country post here and still have an ounce of dignity within their words, and not be America?

Almost feel bad for all you, Trump was a god send.

Take a look at your "legal" immigration numbers sometime, dickhead.

All you would need is some upscaled spud guns firing steel or lead ball bearings. You could also throw pig guts into the water to attract local predator fish, so you up the odds of the invaders never arriving.

Honestly, all people would need is some air rifles and spud cannons firing lead ball.

Even this site has jewish rats infesting it.

Better get another IP ready rabbi

Thanks for the link, that was informative.

I hope they all drowned?

Good advice, wateranon!

Hahaha rekt kid cya in lumby m99

Oy vey, dubs confirm kik infestation!

You could have daily contests to see who gets the best kill. I would love to use archery on those subhumans. Flaming arrows of Aryan Fury.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED YOU SHITSKINS

It's a 2 minute copy-paste job, you can still see the chin and ear from the first picture popping under and to the right.

I agree with most of what you posted. NATO really damaged Serbia and other countries in the area.
There's a reason that 'Balkanisation' is a word.
Thanks mate. Come and share a bottle of Šljivovica with me. It will make your eyes water.

I know the ex Yugoslav community; Serbs, Croations, Bosnians. All different cultures and religions; Serbs are mostly Orthodox. Croats are Catholic, Bosnians are Muslim. Holding grudges and hatred is guaranteed to remove humanity.

Italians don't even need alcohol to see their sorrows drowned.

something tells me you are not very good at your job

yeah but whalers have harpoons

jej

This is the funniest story of the day!
Dead niggers, thwarted EU White-haters, Jews silently fuming that nobody cares about these worthless shitskin deaths…

Jew genocide when?

Incoming OC.

these sunk for mee, sink your boat and feed the sea
i'd like to see how you all will sink for me

No you faggots. I was just laying down and wasnt expecting to shoot bullets.
I am ashamed

the only new thing here is you faggot

I think we should make the SS Moonman a reality.

2:05-2:07 top kek
I'm losing my composure trying to resolve the thought process involved in trying to swim like that.

updated and improved

10/10

bretty gud

That Arab dude at 2:05 to 2:07 pointing is shouting instructions:

"That's it, you have the right idea my man. Swimming is just like running only you do it sideways. The only thing you are doing wrong is you aren't going fast enough! Everyone pay attention to this guy! This is your leader!"

user please tell me that this is a thing and that I can find it somewhere.

Good thing I wasn't on that boat because I wouldn't have been able to resist laughing my ass off on the recording, and would now be in prison for thought criminals.

blacklivesmattergame.com/

Not a goddam one of those African apes knows how to swim.
I used to be a crewmember on board a vessel with a mostly Fijian crew, and they were as black as the ace of spades but every one of them knew how to swim.
So I don't want to hear any goddam bullshit about their physiology having anything to do with it.
And look at the way, when they're trying to climb the ropes, they keep pulling each other off the ropes.
Goddam stupid fucking animals.

i almost spit out my coffee

Thanks user

why don'tyou flee that shitty island and go back to serbia? it's probably whiter and its the boden of your blut. besides that you can go to the forest with your hubting rifle and shoot loads of niggers you claim you thought were deer

anytime

Amaama to Inazuma

I'd be pretty sure I figured out how to swim before I got on that thing. They have no excuse to be so careless with their lives. They're basically holding themselves hostage. "Give me or I'll kill myself" is not going to work if they care less for their own lives than they expect other people to.

…I would* figure out how to swim…

Did you notice all the women & children on that boat?

Yea, I didn't either.

post your face when you realize bruce lee was a racist, wanting to suffocate nogs all along

Is it common for sharks to attack whales?

DROWN THE BROWN BASED POSEIDON

Orcas do not eat hominids, but I bet the filmer's next catch will be well fed.

Guess what I learn about them?

There are also no tiger-sharks in the Mediterranean. Think the largest med species of shark is the Porbeagle and though related and similar to the Great White it's rather passive and uninterested in large prey.

God bless you, you weeb fuckers!

>TOO HOT

you guys are retarded, what happened to plausible deniability

you guys need to look that you are actually trying to save them but too incompetent to do so.

it's all fun and games until an actual coastguard ship comes and watch you making dindushake

sick and babies they will if they get the opportunity, orcas on the other hand.

Yeah, that's the impression I get as well. If they'd just stayed calm they could have gotten a tow or something, but it wasn't enough to get "rescued," they each seem to have the mistaken belief that the first one on deck gets a greater share of food and gibs.

CARLOS!

poow squiwew

There, there user. It was a black squirrel.

CHEEKI BREEKI IV SEA APPRECIATION

true

They can't swim because its genetic. High bone density combined with straight bone structure. Africans have narrow hips with exceptionally straight thighs and shins. In contrast, Europeans and Asians have wider hips, and the legs are actually angled slightly inwards from the hip to the feet. The African bone structure is excellent for running but sinks like lead in water. Which makes sense, because historically their waters were all inhabited by crocodiles and shit. Going for a swim in the watering hole was a death sentence anyways so there was no selection for buoyancy. On the other hand, the other races evolved in arctic conditions where fishing, seafaring, etc were necessary for survival, so not sinking like a cast iron mannequin was fairly important

Africans also have denser, heavier bones and, when healthy, lower body fat.

You'll also notice that even as children, Africans display a deathly fear of bodies of water. An African baby will kick, scream, cry, and generally freak the fuck out if you try to dip it in water, but a white or Asian baby will automatically swim. To be fair, African children walk and talk earlier.

That sort of experience is exactly why you should get proficient at swimming, user.

Easy really

Totally not gonna get Interpol on your ass

International waters, just say you found the ships floating derelict.

So who the hell is giving them all these nice brand-new gigantic inflatable rafts anyways?

You could just throw chum at them to start a shark frenzy, granted there are some sharks near enough to smell it.

You get one guess.

The reason niggers can't swim is because they come from a continent where the only thing waiting for you in water is death and genetic memory is an actual thing, whether it's a hypo, crocodile or that fish that swims up your penis hole up to your kidneys and then starts laying eggs inside them, killing you from within, no sane person, including niggers, goes anywhere near a body of water in Apefrica.

I doubt international waters are such wild west, they could certainly cross reference the disappearance of the crew and the identification of the ship

The laws regarding derelict ships in international waters is that they become the responsibility of whoever has the resources to deal with(usually in regard to nations). All you have to do is get rid of the life boats and make sure the bodies don't float and you are golden, of course making a habit of doing this will get you into trouble but it could conceivably be done once by any one group of people.

If the crew of a ship abandons with no indication of intending to return in international waters the ship is no longer their ship, this would just be stretching the definition of "abandon".

You would also need to report that you found the ship floating without a crew, jam communications so no S.O.S. goes out and hell you could get creative, pull another Ourang Medan and gas em.

Underrated post

was this a youtube video? shit i gotta see the rest of the comments.

International waters are effectively lawless. Some drug and gun producers have actually taken over small oil rigs and shipwrecks, reoutfitted them, and use them as a base of operations.

they're so fucking stupid holy shit

George Soros

Do niggers just drown the second they touch water?

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Then you run the risk of witnesses living. Also if you have arms aboard you will have to look out for the coast gaurd and navy's. Also pulling in to most ports will be an issue. What happens when dindus wash up with your ballistics stick in them?

Doing the swoop, squat and grind maneuver leaves no evidence on board and the sharks clean up all the evidence left in the water.

Outfit your ship like a normal fishing vessel and the authorities can search it all they want. Nothing to find.

crabsinabarrel.webm

I guess I'm not needed here.

Yes.

I can't feel too good about that. I mean, I can't feel all that bad, since they literally just killed themselves, but I still see these people as people. I just wish they'd stay in their own country, for the good of everyone.

go back to plebbit, fag

Yeah, but the White man has agency. Niggers don't.

Plus, I mean, to be fair… Crocodiles are pretty fucking terrifying. If they existed in Europe, I'm pretty confident we'd have killed them all anyway, but pre-firearms, killing a large crocodile was probably easier said than done (especially if your metallurgical knowledge is shit).

A La Cracked.

There's your problem. They are frankly nothing more than upright walking, hairless apes with vocal cords. We share less DNA with them than we do any other subspecies of homo sapiens.

kek.

DRINK UP NIGGER

Dude, we'd have sent groups of knights in full-plate and speared those fuckers down. Come on, they're not even dragons.

hnng

I know, right?

And on that note: What the fuck were dragons?

Dragons are a metaphor for either satan or tyrannical kings and rulers.

kek

Carlos is my favorite mexican. We should deport him last.

Doesn't really matter how much DNA we share with them (to a point, obviously). We're all homo sapiens, as you say. It's just like how we care about white people, including the really dumb ones. They're our people, right? Well, Africans are their own people as well, and I have respect for them as their own people. There's also some crossover between us, but I acknowledge that we're still quite different on average, and should keep to ourselves. They're still above animals, even if their IQ is not as good as perhaps every other human race.

dragons were a myth from the skulls of cave bear skeletons found in caves just like the cyclops came from mammoth skulls

What do you base this on ? Pretty sure medieval people who never knew what a crock was would treat it as a monster.

Which animals? Crustaceans?

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Oops, nevermind.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Wew
Invertebrates have more spine than niggers.

Nope, we call them pets, we killed lions bro.

This one?

you don't shoot the nignogs, you shoot the boat.

and you do it so far south in the Mediterranean that the only ones who survive is then forced to go back and tell about the RWDS in a sail-boat.

Just tried to post this as well!

Much better fit, given the context.

NOSTALGIA BLAST

large european reptiles, probably.

That would've been fucking cool, like real life Monster Hunter. You think we would've made armor and weapons from the crocodile corpses to hunt more crocodiles

Yes

And nothing of value was lost.

I would actually feel some sympathy for them had they not PURPOSELY DESTROYED THEIR OWN BOAT.

They know the weakness of Europe is their altruism, they probably had people training the boat invaders how to exploit it

You literally don't even have to be able to swim, all you have to do is lie on your back and keep breathing, you'll stay afloat easily.

I fucking figured this out when I was six.

You wont be able to land in any 1st world port with arms aboard. Also you would be fucked when the authorities inevitability search your vessel.

Just steaming over their little rafts or turning them in to mince meat with a crash-back is pretty simple and effective. Sending them under the hull and through the propellers would be a near full kill rate. The ones missed can't swim so they would be dead soon after.

This, they're symbolic. Europe has a long history of overthrowing tyrants. That's why Euro dynasties and empires seem so chaotic compared to obedient China. The dragon is revered in China, while portrayed as an adversary in Europe

Not everyone floats, I know I cant. Luckily I am white so I know how to swim

THANK YOU BLESSED BROSEIDON, KING OF THE BROCEAN

Are you trying to tell me you couldn't hide a couple rifles on a fuck huge ship like that? Just stow it near the machinery someplace, who the fuck is gonna find it?

This type of weakness is what breeds failure. You need to learn to look past your heartbleeding faggotry and see these vermin for the subhuman filth that they are.

They contribute nothing to this world. They do not build anything. They cannot sustain a successful society or government. They are nearly useless at problem solving. They are revolting to look at. They are a remnant of the homo sapiens primitive roots, and have no place in a modern, advanced society cultivated by the caucasian homo sapiens.

So they're more intelligent than a starfish. Big fucking deal for all the good it does them. You should be intelligent enough to detect a problem when you see one. You acknowledge the deficiencies of the african human, why do you still have empathy towards it? They are a problem for our race. And problems get dealt with.

To be fair even "stupid" things like dogs can be very helpful. Its just that niggers in general are just on that breaking point of intelligence where they think they deserve to be treated like a human and will cause trouble.

On average too smart to be pets, too dumb to be citizens, tricky spot.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

If Googles are low IQ explain the Zoloft

youtube.com/watch?v=bJUSUQ6CV5k

why risk it? You will be completely fucked if the EU government catches you…or if one escapes to report you. The EU will rip apart your ship to find the guns.

What do you do with your rifle if they are in a ridged craft? You would have to stop and spend a lot of time shooting each ape. Spending lots of time on site increasing the risk someone else will come along and witness. And then your back to leaving evidence behind.

Just running them over with a large ship just seems like a simple,quick, fool proof plan. You instantly send them under the water and quickly wreck/sink their boat at the same time. Half will get their skulls cracked from the impact. The propeller ride is a bonus and makes an easy meal for the sharks.

And you always have a plausible deniability if somehow you get caught.

I suppose you're right. Besides, mowing them over with a fucking man o war sounds much more satisfying now that I think about it.

DROWN THE BROWNS

I won't pretend to understand the problems that they have over there, so I can't really comment on that. I was just talking in a sort of general intelligence manner.

How is it a weakness? Do you think we should kill all of the animals too? I mean, what's the problem with caring about things?

So it would be the same as if they immigrated?

checking

Be empathetic, but be empathetic towards the right entities.

Love your family, your children, your kin and your countrymen. Don't congregate with the enemy. Don't treat the enemy with respect when the enemy in question is a dirty, disgusting negro, who does neither command respect or deserve it.

The negro is a direct threat to you, your kin, and your country. But you don't fully realize that yet. I presume you're fairly new here.

I got u too fam, shadilay

Also the med is completely blanketed by radar.

Stopping in a large ship to engage will look suspicious on their screens.

You know what to do boys, let's get the meme magic generators revved up!

I'm super-duper happy for you that you were so pleased.

Le gem comment, upboats to the left.

Still a risk of fucking up the propeller with boat debris and stuff like that.

I just tried giving you an upboat but after clicking the arrow to the left of your post all I got was hide post

I've been around mainly since the first exodus, but I've been around imageboards loosely since maybe 2010 or so.

I agree that I should protect my people first, and enemies will sometimes have to be killed, and that's ok. I just don't think we need to be enemies. We probably shouldn't be allies either though. Just be neutral. I think they can live in Africa, and we can live in Europe, and we'll all be better off. They can't deal with our society, and we don't really want to deal with theirs. It's not like they could form an army on their own either, so they probably can't mess with us even if they wanted to.

Think of how much force it takes to move a 700ton ship. All that force is concentrated on the blades of the prop. Or how much force there is when that prop runs in a sandbar or ICE.

An inflatable raft or small aluminum boat hitting one would be like a gnat hitting a ceiling fan.

Ban Assault Water

IT'S NOT WURFF IT!!!!

What entitles them to Africa? Africa is a beautiful landscape the likes of which are squandered when left in the hands of the negro. The white man could steamroll the entire continent in one afternoon, and he would turn it into civilized land in another. The negro will keep it in a perpetual state of disarray, when it could be better suited in the hands of the white man.

Negroes truly have no place on this Earth. They're a remnant of a bygone age and need to be culled. You give your enemy quarter, and as soon as they've risen from their knees they're going to stab you in the throat. It's naive and foolish. Even Hitler made the mistake of giving his enemies too much respect, and it ended up biting him in the ass. We need to learn from history, not repeat it.

fuck off mixedfag

Ice and sandbanks frequently fuck up ships.

an aluminium boat, and the engine they use on wood and inflatable rafts as well, could fuck shit up.
if you are going to ram the shit out of them, you're gonna need a special boat with a especially resilient engine/propeller structure.

and you are still left with some heavy duty logistical problems.

buying the boat?
fine.
RUNNING IT???
not so fine.
How much does gas on a beast like that cost?

so why not a sail-boat.

go back and forth, crew of 3-4 dedicated people, use a .22lr or a shotgun to sink the 3rd world invaders.

get close, POP-POP, sail off into the sunset.

How is this a bad plan???

The SS Holla Forumsack

1. Buy a ship to help refugees into europe (snicker), financed by Leftists/SJW via patreon
For example a ship type like the "Saimax" or "Flinterbay" (archive.is/iwaFE)
2. Sell tickets for the trip to europe at the coast of Libya
3. Gas the fuckers (my favorite part)

Summary:
>A "Saimax" type needs around 8t HFO per day = 1t of IFO380 cost around $358.50 (bunkerworld.com/prices/)

So, what do you think about "Operation: Black in Blue"?

That's why you use a shotgun, genius.

Does anyone have that video of that niglet being alone in a pool with his own donut and all of a sudden he just up and drowns by himself for no apparent reason, as if the water had claimed him?

They can't swim because there's no fatherly figure teaching them to, believe it or not.

A former client of mine who was a Blackwater merc told me when they were patrolling for "pirates" off the coast of Apefrica that they would often just put bullets in the nogs when their ships capsized because they couldn't swim. He called it showing mercy.

Was that dog ok?

Nothing really entitles them to it except that they claimed it. Unless there's a better reason to take it, not greed, then we shouldn't take it. We can claim The Moon, Mars, anything that isn't already claimed, but let's not take what's already claimed, unless there's a better reason to do so. Animals don't really count either, but to a lesser extent, we should be considerate to them as well. We rightfully rule over animals, and we get to decide what happens to them.

That's how I see things as of now. I work on the basis of morality, and that's why I'm on Holla Forums in the first place. I have to figure these things out, and do what's best. That's just how I see it though. Maybe my opinion will change, but I doubt it will be drastic. If I become convinced that it's better for everyone to do it a different way, I might change my mind. As of now though, I'd be more inclined to believe that Jews aren't human than to think that blacks aren't.

Primary issues I can see is not getting overthrown by dumb dindus, meaning there would be a need to be well armed and wary.
The act of gassing them, chiefly filling the cabins with 80-90% pure CO2 is a tricky task, then making it safe for Holla Forumsacks to enter and perform disposal, I suppose oxygen tanks and gas masks could suffice for that whilst the gases disperse.
Then there's the possibility of getting caught smuggling them by third parties and the risk of traceability, would need some large quantities of CO2 and sandbags.

Going back to the point of gassing them, I think for sure a more potent gas than CO2 might be required, reaching a 80-90% concentration of CO2, which is required in the method of 'stunning' pigs, assuming humans are similar, would be troublesome, it's in an enclosed space for sure but the act of reaching 80-90% conc. CO2 in a 590m² area is costly and inefficient at least in my opinion.

A gas that actively replaces oxygen atoms in haemoglobin is what you'd be better suited to using.

all those poor sharks… Ebola, AIDS and food poisoning…

someone call PETA

Can confirm. I'm white cursed/blessed with nignog sprinter legs and hips. I can't float for shit, my lower half always tilts down and it's undoable to stay horizontal on surface. Only way to survive in water is to actually move in style(another thing mudslimes can't do instinctively), backstroke is the easiest one for this physique.

I am Marie Le Pen, and I approve of this message

tbh, mongs in general just do what they're told throughout history.

East asians tend to have a higher average IQ, but whites have a far higher percentage of geniuses and morons.

This pretty satisfying, watching many of them floating face down before disappearing below the surface. Too bad the rest of their kind are too stupid to take a lesson from this. I hope none survive.

Would someone kindly explain to me why these fucking italian cuckolds are throwing down lines to the invaders?

good

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

I almost think they're doing it as a joke.

creativity

that is what Europeans are made to be.
creative.

No, It didn't get dubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=1V3Hbeo8rKA&t=0s
Here's original video with sand niggers commenting in their shitty language. We should raid it with our own comments and like the video.

Well now that webm reminds me of my early age.

You could make some firebombs with gas and such once you're out sailing, and then just lob one of those fuckers right on the migrants. You'd fuck up any plastics or wood used to make the boat, and give everyone a severe enough burn that they couldn't easily swim either way. I think it would also be a lot easier to get some gasoline in Europe than it is to get guns.

I think analogous to the Jews, honestly.

there weren't any fucking crocs in europe idiot

Would you say it's a crock of a story?

Reposting this. Seems rlvnt2ntrsts.

Dragons were supposed to be wise, all encompassing and all powerful creatures that could destroy entire kingdoms. In mythology, they were seen as to humble men.

The arab guy did nothing wrong

ur a cheeky 1 ill give u tht m8

dragged this meme out of cold storage

something about this just seems relevant, I can't seem to figure out why.

Duh-dur. Dinosaurs.

I just noticed it in the video they have a pilots ladder out. See pic related.
The two lines they throw out should be used to keep the raft in place. They use the rear one to climb aboard, that rope is this a fuck so good luck with that.
Maybe 5 tops got to use the ladder properly before they went into crab mode.
They truly are the niggerest.

As for a better solution, how about vid related. Load up the deck, sail out, submerge. repeat. They make those ships in truly massive sizes think oil rigs so we achieve huge economies of scale.

The pic related.

Thank you Based Poseidon

If this post is dubs, then neptune will drown 500 niggers in the Mediterranean Sea today

Unreal. I have always been able to tread water, never had to learn that. I'm not sure I could drown really, maybe through exhaustion from treading for days. But I can float on my back too. Makes no sense. Dumb niggers.

Niggers will never ever learn the lessons.

Don't get sucked into the "Europooristan nogunistan" meme

some countries have more liberal gun laws than commifornia.

so twin barrel shotguns could be used, not to mention the illegal funz option.

packing a boat full of improvised napalm is very risky.

RIGHT
WING
AQUA
SQUAD

Just pointing out that this is Italian, and that an Arab speaking man would not be logical in this video.
That ship is way too expensive and well-equiped to be Arabian, and Africans are trying to go to Europe not back to North-Africa.

I'm in UK (Northern Ireland) and we don't have the same problem with 'refugees' as Germany, Sweden, France and others.
Given my county's past, I don't think they'd be welcome.
My wife is English and there is a problem with the south east especially London. Northern England and Scotland are fine.
It's really because we are not in the Schengen area. We don't have open borders, because the seas are our borders.
In NI, we have a land border with the Republic of Ireland. It's a joke. There are no checks. I can just drive or walk across it and have no idea if I'm on UK turf or the Republic.

Pic related. It's the border.

Dumb niggers

Sadly the mediterranean is a no fun area
quora.com/Does-the-Mediterranean-Sea-contain-international-waters-that-are-outside-states-jurisdictions

not even trying to be edgy.. I can actually feel the machine gun recoil in my arms as I watch that. I smell the gunpowder, it's almost real.

That is because Ireland or North Ireland posed no threat to uk at all but I think North Ireland need to merge with Ireland or become a nation. UK is sinking unless they uncuck themselves but hey that's my opinion.

Boy you guys have come to be really edgy haven't you.
I really don't like seeing anyone or anything die. The European Union with their retarded policy of saving everyone on sea and setting them afoot in Europe instead of simply closing the sea created this. More people will die and even many more people will invade European countries in the years to come. This is a sad video.

The Japs do that pretty well too but then the Japs are pretty much the whites of Asia

Kanye west was on that boat i think

Let me just break this down for you, so you dont feel bad about this.

These guys are essentially husks of humanity. There is literally nothing to give their life value. The guys you see going for a little swim in the video generally share most or all of these characteristics.

Seriously, on what basis do you give their life value? They are fucking WORTHLESS on every level. Im not even just talking about worthless to our society (that goes without saying). They are worthless in general. Their lives have as much value as that of an insect. they are barely conscious by our standards. The only tragedy is that they exist in the first place.

Empathy entails projecting yourself into other people's situations. But you need to realize these people are absolutely NOTHING like you. They arent like you in any way whatsoever. You occupy a completely different level of consciousness and knowledge of what being alive actually means. Your empathy is misplaced and it is a form of dangerous weakness.

I don't think my empathy for human life or any life for that matter regardless of who or what it is is misplaced. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they are valuable to our society or any society or whatever. The value of the local stray dog to our society is as minimal yet I won't laugh when it gets run over, I would be sad.
The reactions here are edgy as fuck.

Maybe you would volunteer in the nigger community and they will suck your empathy out fast.

Drowning isnt the worst way for an animal to die. I think these guys had a fitting and humane end.

a dog dying would be far more sad because they are
And also dogs arent a force of civilization wrecking retardation and self entitlement. So that helps too.

These shitskins are different from dogs, or cats or nice domesticated animals. They are just disgusting on every level. They are not just vile but also pretty comical. Watching them fail, hurt themselves, embarrass themselves, get put in their place, and, yes, perish is deeply satisfying, especially for those of us in touch with our genes and lineage. We are taught that "all life is precious" which is just nonsense. You can take satisfaction in the death of your enemies, especially in this kind of case.

There are a million reasons why these niggers drowning should be enjoyed. And only one reason why it supposedly shouldn't. Dubious "empathy." And its not because of your natural empathy, which would be empathy for your people and maybe for other societies that could be considered "equals." Its bullshit egalitarian empathy that has been ground into you by kike-run media your whole life. Our ancestors would laugh at this along with us. Just let that shit go. Alot of the morals you have been brought up with are just baggage and manipulative bullshit

CHECK YO HYDRO PRIVS

Either way seeing anyone die is horrible to me, maybe it's not reational but that doesn't matter. My feelings don't have to be rational.

no but they dont have to validated either

Sorry man, but you really gotta work on that. You need to man up and work to change your mindset. You are feeling the way you are because you have been conditioned to think that is how you are SUPPOSED to feel.

These emotions you are feeling have are inhibitors that have been implanted in you through kike propaganda. We all start off with some of that. You need to sever it all if you want to be of any use in saving western civilization.

this basically user
they didnt show all those fake holocaust videos to young kids in school in the 70's and 80's for no reason part reinforcing the narrative, part emotionally conditioning the goy

Maybe you need to plug your ear to change your mindset. I noticed that the deaf people tends to be bit blunt to the emotional conditioning.

If any of you should consider buying a boat, or going on a boat with friends for an extended period of time, just consider this advice I got from painful experience:

Do not for any reason whatsoever let any women on your boat unless she's your wife, and you're the captain, or she's a paid customer with very clear instructions to not touch anything, and you are ready to dump her ass on the next port.

Women on a boat will:
- Buy less provisions than necessary because she wants to diet
- Cook tiny tiny portions because she wants to diet.
- Use all the freshwater for showers.
- Leave a fucking mess everywhere.
- Do things intentionally badly to get attention from men.
- Be unable to do tasks requiring upper body strength but not want to admit it.
- Freak out in dangerous situations and expect men to step in and solve their problems.
- Manipulate beta cucks against the will of the captain if the captain is trying to solve the problems above.

There is a reason why women on a boat are considered to bring bad luck. Don't let them on your fucking boat !

Don't wait that long. Babies under six months instinctively hold their breath underwater; after six months the instinct fades and the kid will have to learn the hard way.

Like a previous user said, you are currently looking for validation. An assurance that your old, ingrained beliefs are correct, even though you can feel them being challenged as you browse Holla Forums.

This is the first step in accepting a harsh truth. It will take a while longer until you are ready to recant your old, bogus thought process, at which point you will stop seeking validation for your old opinions. Each step will bring you closer to being fully redpilled.

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

dragons are the hermetical myth for women
source:Julius Evola: Hermetic Tradition

Water-chan has blessed us with such a glorious moment.

Wait a minute. Are you that one tranny fuck who pops up from time to time?

such a waste of ballast, net, chains and farm equipment… just to show hwhyte men being mean
(((who))) could have done such a thing?

This is why I never got into zombie nonsense, I'd rather call a spade a spade. Some of my friends who were into it are now waking up to this, so I guess it's good they prepped.

my kids all learned to swim 2-3. lol at these lower races

True.

You don't know how to swim caim.

I'm thinking that's what they called dinosaurs.

Getting a boat would be fun.
Grease all the ladders. Make everything slippery and dangerous, or have some mechanism that subtly pushes them off the ladder.

Nobody would know.

Why not some sort of rig with a cooling system.

Maybe install a grinder or something, too. They don't take that much power and could probably be powered by the ships propulsion.

oh u

I loled
wtf mang?

Why is it that literally every race except whites can't swim for shit?
(((Google))) tells me it's because of muh segregation, and whitey wouldn't let a bruthuh in dah public pool.

Even Asians I've known are terrified of water, due to not knowing how to swim.
For whites, it almost seems to come naturally. I don't even remember being taught how to swim, I've always just naturally known how to do it.

Whites 'wuz Atlantians 'n sheeit

It would happen if someone you loved was a victim of these savages.
The children of these Africans are currently gangraping little girls and boys in their ass while filming it for laughs and then peeing in their mouths. You cannot fix people like that. Better to think of the children that would never imagine doing shit like that and protect them from these shitskins.

Lotto's on tonight, fingers crossed boyos.

Lots of swim teams have asians on them m8

Accidentally paint your boat with anti-vandal grease

I have devised a machine to solve the refugee crisis. I dub it the RPS1000. Gaze upon my artistic prowess.

Sounds good, if it doesn't get washed off.

Good effort but it has a flaw, the intake at the bottom might get clocked with niggers and allow the rest to climb the ladder.

My design isn't flawless either, though.

Maybe an undertow generator would work. Something that sucks then right down but not too obviously.
Or a mild electrical discharge that messes them up but looks like "plausible thrashing due to panic".

They don't need to go down for long, just long enough to panic and drown on their own.

To not waste this post completely, though.
I have thought about whether it's a good idea to install a very loud noise source on ones car, or truck. Something that shatters eardrums and is just unbearably loud.
In case invaders want to carjack/hitch a ride.

Think a deer startler, or something.
Only unbearably loud and audible to humans.

Most Japs have swimming in school and go to public pools or the beach in summer, so no idea what you're talking about there. The Chinese or Koreans maybe.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Let's get the GoFundMe up. This is a nice vessel. We can pretend we're a container ship in coastal waters and then break out the weaponry once in international waters. Top donator gets to be captain. For every nigger boat we sink, we start seperate go fund mes to finance our defense of our white homelands.

Deus Vult lads!

Wrong, those are mundane interpretations, the dragon means something else.

Hint: knight climbing the tower to save the princess from the dragon.

Hint 2: it's a spiritual and mental allegory.

FOR FUCKS SAKE

You people are worse than the Nazis ever were… these dumb niggers are being lied to by jewish human traffickers. Don't hate dogs for being dogs. Cruelty to animals IS STILL CRUELTY.

You are a shame to the white race if you are bloodthirsty and cruel. Thats a disgusting degenerate moral position.

Go and become a missionary, then.

Cuck

Typical christcuck. The life of a dog is worth the lives of infinite niggers.
You are a shame to the white race if you are Christian. That's an anti-European and cuckolding moral position.

The SS 𐌔𐌔

You're right. We should all be sobbing under the sheets right now. Let's hug it out boys. Stay strong. I have some playdough in my safespace if you guys need to calm down.
Faggot.

"The problems caused by pathological altruism can only be solved with more pathological altruism"

- some intellectual powerhouse

lol sounds like the camera guy is yelling KARMA KARMA KARMA

It is less genetic memory and more that lots of blacks with "irrational" fear of water were selected to pass on their
genetics because they didn't swim and get eaten.

Can dogs deforest an entire continent because they are too fucking retarded to figure out any way of hunting other than forest fires? Yeah I thought not.

Make sure you pierce stomachs otherwise they might inflate and float if the rope detaches.

This is ridiculous. I am a Christian and admonish you. It matters not if they were lied to. They are would-be conquerors of gentile lands. It is not only Christian to drown them, it is a Christian duty. They are not good Samaritans. They are not my brothers. I know my brothers by their deeds.

You're making this harder than it has to be.

1. Pretend to help them
2. Throw in a couple of sticks of dynamite
3. Watch as the Negros and their boat gets blown to shit, leaving little to no evidence
That said, there's no way the ss moonman wouldn't be spotted, since the Mediterranean is under satellite surveillance. Putin & Trump probably would be fine with it, but the EUSSR would no doubt pitch a fit and force all three country's military ships & Interpol on our asses. It'd be a suicide mission, besides, operating a ship is fucking expensive. Most of the time we'd be doing actual shipping work just to cover the operating costs. (unless we kit the boat out and hunt down regular africa pirates as well)

user, did I really have to name it something ending with -inator for you to understand that it was a joke?

regular people go sailing all the time.

a sail-boat and a shotgun could easily sink more than a few rubber rafts.
slugs/00-buckshot for the wooden boats.

they will sink and/or drown on their own, and there is a 99% chance the authorities will assume they just up and sank.

(good chance the coast guard would "overlook" any suspicious debris, because…. niggers)

just wait until the fuckers reach space

somali space pirates

that sounds both hilarious and scary, as well as remind me of this.

we have a few years yet before we have to worry

africa is currently at the fiberglass and wood stage of space technology

also exploding rats in tubes

Top Fucking Kek

don't forget rolling down hills in steel barrels, because centrifugal G forces.

Pretty cool soundtrack to listen too, while watching invaders drown.

And whom should I pray too? Thor? Hitler?

If being a christian is anti-european, then being you is anti-brain

very fitting.
have MP4 of it.

There is but one God of Holla Forums and he is KEK, the ancient one.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

But Stef, she is your refugee mother.

YES SHE IS! AND THAT'S WHY SHE IS FUCKING DEAD!

International law says you can't claim things in space.

You should pray to Hitler

all the cool kids are doing it…

EURO/POL/ BOAT RENTAL WHEN?

Srsly, find some dodgy diego who will rent you his boat, no questions asked, as long as the price is right, and we can go for a sail with HD cameras mounted and just wait.