archive.fo/UGSUj
archive.fo/Zeafj
youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g
youtube.com/watch?v=PR6i8QPEju0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HE'S ARE NIGE NOW, FUCKERS

ARE NIGE IN FIVE MINUTES?

OUR NIGE

Yes fucking please, its the least are nige deserves for what hes done so far.

-t bong.

ANGLO PRIDE WORLDWIDE

THEY CALLED HIM A COWARD

theguardian.com/ politics/2016/nov/20/nigel-farage-invitation-donald-trump-inauguration
archive.fo/UGSUj

I do love it when memes become friends with each other.

Brings a tear to my eye. Trump never forgets his enemies, but he also never abandons his friends.

Ebin dubs.

BUT HE'S A FUGGING HWHITE MALE

so much gold…
Also, nice doubles

Farage is French. Or at least his name is.

The entirety of England has been tainted with French influence since 1066. English as a culture/language is itself a fusion of Anglo-Saxon and Norman cultures.

Don’t talk to me or my son’s wife ever again.

(HEIL)

are any other burgers a little chapped about the Brexit things, since that means the bongs sort of beat us to the Nationalist revolution? Or does it not count bc their government is still cucked af?

Is Farage Malcador the Sigillite?

I'm not bothered by this. Also frankly I would have been happy for Brits even if we hadn't launched an even greater uprising shortly thereafter.

No; I am happy for them and am glad that Brits will be uncucking themselves. I want nationalism for all white nations. It is especially fitting for Britain to come before America, as opposed to other nations coming before.

Can't he just be the PM instead?

With all of that surveillance shit going on in Bongland, I'd expect them to be one major domestic terrorist attack away from going full Norsefire.

Nah. Bongs and frogs are America's spiritual ancestors. If they somehow get to the moon before we're back there again, then maybe I'll be pissed.

He resigned from UKIP.

Was it a mistake?

under guard and to the nearest lamppost one would hope

Nigel has a higher calling

Farage has been campaigning for brexit for way longer than Trump

Tried of winning yet?

I'm not.

How does one man become so smug?

What? Europe was always ahead in the revolutions. But we're still tied until one of us starts deporting the browns. Get on it!

I'm not sure if Nige would do better work by actively trying to fix Britain or simply by shaming them through his own personal success.

What about the (((French Revolution)))?

I don't know, but it makes me wonder why people post drawn beanfaces with pasted smug features when there's so much smug to be had in real photographs.

As a burger I don't have as many smug Nigel webms. Can anyone help me fix this problem?

HE KNOWS

I don't know if they are particular smug or not

He left UKIP because he thought his political work was done and that he could go back to a normal family life.

He didn't count on the rest of the party being utter childish faggots and starting the in-fighting literally 10 minutes after he stepped down.

There are rumors he's going back to politics, though, by standing for election in the seat he didn't manage to win in 2015.

archive.fo/Zeafj

Have some from Brexit.

It's a shame really because it confirms that UKIP really is just a joke party since only Farage kept it on track.

There will be plenty of smug in the years to come.

Trump told Farage they'd be friends for life.

He wasn't fucking around.

Half right. The UK will recall whatever cuck they currently have in Washington and send him over to strengthen ties and negotiate a fair trade deal to take effect as soon as Brexit actually happens.

Never underestimate the venom and jealousy of their Tory party. Theresa May is probably spitting blood and bile in a rage right now, seeing how she got snubbed the day after Trump's victory.

There's still a potential to be pleasantly surprised, though.

Their friendship is a great resource that could help both nations overcome adversity that will be faced in near future. It would be incredibly foolish to waste that.

good first post tbh

Did brit/pol/ actually move or fracture? I don't really see the threads any longer?

Most of them moved to >>>/britpol/ but some loyalists stayed behind.

what if barrage is kek incarnate? the progenitor of the change we'll hopefully be seeing sweep the world. Look at his "cheeky" personality, from what i understand kek is a jokester and an agent of chaos and upheaval, darkness to bring light. I don't know enough about either to draw more parallels, but an interesting thought.

He's interim leader now

Thanks m80s!

Considering they will have a lot more work to do to fix their country, I don't envy them.

Have some shit OC.

/britpol/ is just antifa putting on the slightest veneer of right-wing Holla Forums ingroup signalling.

im really getting scared now, i know meme magic is real, but it all seems to go TO well, not that im doubting of course

S-SHADILEY

Fact is, if Trump wants Farage, he'll get Farage. Theresa May be damned.

:^)

kys fam

The very idea (((they))) have to use Farrage to communicate with the USA must be infuriating.

A Cincinnatus.

cmon user

He's right though, Nige is a Huguenot.

Carl needs to be darkened a little bit to really sell the premise.

Underrated post

saved

he said he lost hundreds of them in 9/11
i really want to see him get sworn into office and avenge them all

No!

He's are Nige why can't you fucking Yanks get your own?

Are Nige building bridges between my glorious nation and the United States of America.
Bypassing the British government and speaking directly to the President elect.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g

youtube.com/watch?v=PR6i8QPEju0

I'd prefer to see him stick in British government. As much as I'd like to have him hanging around in our country, I feel like he wouldn't have nearly as much power as he could if he stayed in English politics.

After ties are cemented, he will return to you more powerful then you can possibly imagine.

Though that isn't saying much, tripfag

i didnt mean to post with the trip on

FORGIVE ME

If repeating digits then you are forgiven.

Trump and Farage are co-operating to basically cuck the British government.

At the end of this video he says he'd love to be the ambassador

dont talk to me or my wife's son's son's wife's grandma-in-law's son ever again

This isn't a time to dispair, trump and farag are going to be life long friends and hopefully bridge the gap between the US and Britain. Then the US and britain can work together to make the anglosphere great again

yeessss

222hard b3452323mping to get rid of slide threads

checked and heiled

AngloSaxon Pride WorldWide

pascal salvage?
nigel farage?

YAAAAY!!!
WE GET THE SMILEY MAN!!!!