God Emperor's latest video

NEW VIDEO FROM OUR GOD EMPEROR

757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kD0Lp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PRESIDENTIAL
==R
E
S
I
D
E
N
T
I
A
L

…waiting on policy details… 50 seconds in.

Develop executive actions to:

That covers what I could pull from it.

Also, there isn't very much that's new for us; we've heard most of it during his rallies. This is him reaching out to the normalfags.

R

I tied so had…

F U C K T H E M E D I A

bypasses the media
all these great things

checked

F U C K T H E M E D I A

bypasses the media
all these great things

the dubs have restored your honor, shadilay

Worshiping Trump this much, means you need to kys.

(Waits for butt-hurt Nazi Mod/Trump supporter to ban me for the pic I posted).

Why do your purposely try to bait and get banned?

Wherr do you think you are? We ARE nazi Trump supporters, nigger.

After 8 years of Barry this is like shock therapy. REAL action towards job creation and economy growth, this is what the cucks who have vowed against him are fighting. Makes me think we might actually get a DOTR after all.

Everyone know you're supposed to wait for Hitler.

People here don't "ban" things they don't like, unlike you commie fucks. We don't become hysterical over things we don't like and we don't need a safe space mentality.
We defend what we disprove of and we fight back when we see degeneracy.

Trying to call us nazi as an insult would be like me calling you a gulagposter as an insult.

What did you expect, actual butthurt?

That's actually pretty good.

You're delusional, or just an idiot. Anti trump posters here get banned all the time, along with mason threads.

I just learned from Trump himself.

Jokes on you, red, my arm is at full fash

Barron for secretary of the cyber.

Leftists deserve far worse than censorhip. Just be happy we arent killing you yet.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Because I piss people off for fun.

My skin is whiter than Trump.

I don't ban anyone and I'm not a commie, I'm a troll. Also you guys have banned me before. By the way Trump supporters are degenerates.

I wasn't using "nazi" as an insult. I was using it as the truth. Since all nazis ban and censor people they don't like.

Good for you.

You have quite the imagination there kid.

You're a Guatemalan faggot. I know exactly who you are.

If our country is the body, Trump is the steroid. We're going to deadlift the globe.

HOLY SHIT HES ACTUALLY FUCKING DOING IT THE TOTAL MADMAN.

I hoped he was legit, I really hoped, but never really, truly believed even though I gave my all in the meme wars and on election night. Fuck me though he's actually going to do it. A few thousand shitposting anons may just have changed the course of human history. YES.

PRAISE KEK AND GLORY TO OUR IMMORTAL GOD EMPEROR.

TPP BTFO
I'm glad he's not backing down over trade; that is something very important to me.

my condolences

The media is still wandering around in a daze trying to figure out how to counter this.

is he reading a teleprompter?

fuck this shit

Checked, Kek smiles upon our God Emperor.

Finally, a real President.

NYT assmad he didn't give a two hour policy speech followed by an hour of press faggots asking questions.

Trump, on YouTube, Pledges to Create Jobs

archive.is/kD0Lp

CTR contracts by the month and didn't expect Hillary to lose, so the shills are putting in minimum effort for November.

wtf i hate trump now

AIPAC BTFO

Don't give the lugenpresse any views, all messages from Trump should come directly from Trump, without the lugenpresse spin on everything.

More transparency as President elect than Obama gave as President in his entire 8 years.

anyone notice it doesn't show how many like the vid has?
wtf

Yeah, because they turned that and comments off so Leftie faggots and shills couldn't do their usual subversion and skew people's perceptions of the video. Now every viewer is left alone to come to their own conclusions. Absolutely no interference. It's a good thing.

They are disabled, like the comments

What have we done, Holla Forums

I knew comments could be disabled, didn't know likes could too. Well alright then

wew

Over 400,000 now. Fuck this is blowing up fast.

necessary evil

yeah this. necessary evil. Think of this as the transitory phase. we need to deprogrammed large numbers of people. this is done faster when there is only one signal to tune into.

Blocking all other degenerate signals is a virtue, user. Take heart and have faith.

Stop the presses!

God damn it Kek, thank you for Making America Comfy Again.

Supreme comfort indeed

You hear that?
It's the death cry of MSM.

And got so fa…

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Now I'm a #cruzmissile

The MSM isn't going to die. People don't want to have to read. They want catchy headlines, fluff journalism, and sound bites. We live in a 'tl;dr' society.

Check'd

Keep telling yourself that Jake.

When do you think we'll hear about the spic removal service? Is this something he can do without support?

I will bet you $100 that CNN and MSNBC will still be alive and well 2 years from now. Or are you just going to keep pushing forward that "death date"?

More people go to fucking breitbart than watch CNN, user. They lost over half of their viewers over Trump, they're dead.

nigger lol