Best Classic Samurai Jack Episodes

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dagobah.net/flash/Code_of_the_samurai.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

H A U N T E D H O U S E AUNTEDHOUSE

Either Birth of Aku, Aku Infection or all of the Scotsman episodes

What happened to the last thread?

All the episodes with the Scotsman were my absolute favorites. Specially the one in the highlands and the one with the sirens. My least favorite was where Jack teamed up with those Ant Hill Mob wannabes. Sure it wasn't a bad episode and it had its moments, but fuck did I hate that ending.

Yeah. The mobsters where just unlikable, and not like I ever felt like the cityfolk where at fault somehow, and they where the ones that ended up denying jack his victory.

So those assholes ended up with everything at the expense of everybody else.

s1e6 Jack and the Warrior Woman

ultimate aku trolling a jack left salty eternal

This, that episode blew my mind. Great directing and quite a trip>

It'll be a long-ass fucking list.

Personally I really love Aku Infection and Jack and The Three Monks.

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?!

I liked the Chronos episode. Nice amount of lore and I didn't expect Jack to know that something was up because it's really common for protagonists to not notice that kind of thing.

I can't decide between Scotsman Saves Jack, Bounty Hunters, Zombies and Three Monks

It's on the catalog but it comes up as 404

Jack vs the Dark Shinobi

Nice trips too.

Three Blind Archers, Samurai versus Ninja, and The Haunted House are some of the best in aesthetics and direction.

I'm also quite partial to Jack and the Gangsters and Jack Remembers the Past.

I liked that episode because it shows how terrifying aku can actually be.

The one with the bounty hunters was pretty good too.

That was a really good one. I really thought he just found a Jack look alike but in the end he was right and was a huge bro.

Jack in Egypt, the one where he faces the soul collector snd jack and the guardian.
Those were my favorites as a kid

Spartans and Scotsman Saves Jack Pt. 2 always come to mind whenever somebody mentions Jack. The Sirens' song still sends chills down my spine.

Gotta agree, but I also love the X9 episode.

surprised it took so long for someone to mention it
tale of x9, jack and the hunters, jack and the lava monster are my favourites

>You can cun, but you cannot 'cause I can smell your blood
First time I saw this ep I thought he Aku was going for the tried and true "smell your fear", but the "blood" really caught me off guard. Gave me the creeps.

Y'all niggers be askin' fo' some Crazee Eights

It's the face he makes right before that final stab that seals the deal. No more words, no more laughter, just murderous intent.

X9 was a classy as fuck tale.

That was my third favorite comedic episode.

Jack, the Monks, and the Ancient Master's Son.
Not even two minutes in and the episode bombards you with the best choreography/animation in the entire show.

The Woolies episode was my favorite.

Which one?

That's the full name. "Jack, the Monks, and the Ancient Master's Son."

That episode was genuinely creepy. 8/8

Birth of Evil was great.

dagobah.net/flash/Code_of_the_samurai.swf

This one

Other than what others said, Jump Good

Any other episodes that illustrate something that was a big point in the most recent ep- that the people who willingly serve Aku are really a lot more evil than Aku is?

I mean hell, Aku didn't really have a choice to be anything other than an evil, cruel monster, he was literally born that way and can't really comprehend any other lifestyle. But his servants and staff use his reign as an excuse to exercise murderous psychopathy and sadism, and direct other monstrous people towards innocents just because they're in the way.

Woolies episode?

How many of Aku's servants bother to excuse their actions? The only one to spring to mind is Ashi's mom and she's bonkers

Think about all the evil leaders of our world. Positions of power are sought after by amoral psychopaths, so it makes sense they would be in that position.

I think you're a reddit faggot makign a template thread who didn't even bother to share his own thoughts on what episode he thinks is best
fucking kill yourself

I'm with these guys though

haunted house a best

Remember that Dexter episode where he and his family ride giant robots to fight a monster?
Well, it had a Japanese exchange student that told them of a story long ago about a dark dragon that couldn't be defeated until a boy used his inner love and righteousness to send it back to the shadows from whence it came.
Aku was that dragon.

I like the episode but the ending kinda bugs me. Was kind of a cop-out

4 seasons of death is /kino/

But I did

The one with the bounty hunters wanting to ambush Jack.

How about our least favorite episode? It doesn't get much worse than Jack and the Farting Dragon. Fucking fetishist wet dream.

Jack and the Traveling Creatures.

That episode wasn't top tier but it was one of the funniest in the entire series.

Haha, what?
That episode brought forth both a hilarious duo (the merchant and his crow-wife) and an amusing ending, the fuck are you smoking.

In either case, my least favourite episode has to be the lost baby one. Not only because that cliché had been exploited in western animation to kingdom come, but also because it was officially the final episode of the show for years.

I decided to watch the Scotsman's episodes since they were my favorites as a kid, but man, those episodes did not age well with me.

I still like those episodes, but I don't think I can still call them my favorites.

Can't argue with this tbh.

Jack vs Aku. Basically Jack's payback for Aku trolling him in Jack and the Warrior

Shit, that was one of my top 10 picks.

He got him back pretty good in that ep where Aku pretended to be a Swamp Wizard too.

You've obviously grown up to be a no fun adult. my condelences, user.

In the former case, consider the angle they would be trying to swing at: even with their magically sharp swords, both would be hard pressed to generate enough force in a swing to vertically slash through a sci-fi alloy chain, one handed, across their body. In the latter case that's the joke, you dongle.

chicken jack/jack and the creature

I'd rank chicken jack higher simply for the sick ass beat that surrounded that fat Italian.

The episode where Jack and the Jigen clone infiltrate a pyramid.

10/10 would buy

How about Jack and the Gangsters? You know, the one where the samurai who spent his life training his senses and reflexes to fight a shape-shifting demon gets blindsided by a midget with a baseball bat? Who shouldn't even be able to reach him because he's a midget?

But user, that's exactly why he'd never expect to be blindsided by him!