Spencer is a Fed

Richard Spencer is a gay pedophile government plant and the media gets directives from Hillary's people to interview this cunt non-stop.

All he does is reinforce cringy aspie stereotypes of the 'alt-right'/Trump supporters. The main asset of the 14/88 community is their sublime trolling ability and humor. This guy has neither of those, all he does is tell the media what they want to hear.

Explain to me, somebody - why did Mr. Spencer shill to remain in the EU during the Brexit referendum, when anybody with a half a brain cell knew it was bad for white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNDACh6zYDg
dangerandplay.com/2016/11/21/this-is-what-controlled-opposition-looks-like/#comment-3014101290
nytimes.com/books/best-sellers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

You're wordthinking m8. It doesn't matter if he calls himself a white nationalist. It matters how he translates to the media.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNDACh6zYDg

THIS is how you argue for white nationalism.

Richard Spencer is doing everything he can to discredit us

HOLD UP

Any proofs on that?

Correct. Obvious fed. I have been saying this for a while.

I've heard he has connections to jewtin and the KGB.

No, he's probably ADL, like his buddy Jerry Taysachs.

Nice double dubs, kike, but Putin subjugated the Jewish oligarchs, removes kebab, funds nationalist parties, etc.

He got called a shill because he said feds use 14/88ers to discredit. Why would a fed shine a spotline on their own line of work?

But he rightfully pointed out that weev and anglin do it properly, they make it fun and break taboos about muh holocaust.

In the vein of tits or gtfo:
Without proof or more clear logic, why should I care? Convince me that this matters.

nice quads there, but holocaust denial is illegal in russia, and putin keeps trying to get the un to outlaw nazi glamorization

Impressive. Very nice.

For fucks sakes find a new topic to shill and something fresh to slide this board with you niggers are painfully obvious.

hay matey have you taken the brown pill yet? fuck 300. they emprah hasnt failed us yet, "fringe of the fringe" seriously lads! not time for gooseteppin yet LEL

The frequency of shilling on the subject is beginning to make me suspect the opposite.

(((Mike Cernovich))) has been found out!

GTFO!

dangerandplay.com/2016/11/21/this-is-what-controlled-opposition-looks-like/#comment-3014101290

thats because he knows ruses true role in the "holocaust" also Nazis were anti-soviet. Its not so much he's a pawn to the jewish plot, but he's a pawn to perpetuating the holocaust narrative cause he doesn't want russia to ever be heavily implicated in mainstream thought. jets probably on some level a like puppet himself, or a kike, don't trust him ever but he's better than some.

While we're naming feds, am I allowed to point out The Right Stuff, Vox Popoli, Mike Cernovich, and Social Matter are all fed-controlled or fed-influenced? Anyway… *whistles*

Ooooooh now that a JEW calls him out, we get some people talking shit. I was on this bitch for his faggot shit for a year and hardly anyone cared. So you know what? Fuck him and FUCK YOU. Probably a fucking Jew posting here for the first time.

This I'm almost confident these threads are mad by butthurt muds and niggers who are angry that white nationalism is growing. Get over it Mulis.

They have to maintain a political narrative, like everyone else.

Aren't we all? Anyway..

nytimes.com/books/best-sellers
You can bypass the registration pup-up by F5 and stopping the page loading, how fast depends on your trigger finger/bandwidth