Christianity is the cause of white genocide

Most Christians aren't even white. Christians are hostile to pagans and only cause divisions ie catholic vs Protestant. Half the German population was killed in 1 of these wars.

If you're Christian you stand for Jewish supremacy and multiculturalism but most of all you stand for the genocide of European culture and its people.

Other urls found in this thread:

nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm
biblehub.com/romans/1-16.htm
newobserveronline.com/christianity-dying-out-in-germany/
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/04/27/austrian-bishop-refuses-to-allow-border-fence-for-keeping-out-refugees-on-church-property/
facebook.com/christhatesmemes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi Holla Forums

One Roman Emperor was cucked and also wanted the support of slaves who were screaming "equality" thanks to the magic kike meme.

Before that Christianity was an Middle Eastern/African belief

Neither are most humans.

1) Christianity has very little utility for making our nations white again
2) Bashing Christianity has very little utility in making our nations white again
3) Threads like this are at best retarded

Christian unity my brothers!

Hi Holla Forums.

Stay awhile. Lurk moar. Take the redpill. We distribute them in suppository form especially for you guys.

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON SEMITISM

…any questions?

christianity is a demite sect from middle east and a religion for shit skins.

according to bible jesus is of house of david ( king of israel) and therefore jew by genetics.
christians call him "judean".

christianity is a religion foe masochist self hating slaves.

-work 6 days a week
-throw your brain away and accept the poo skin yid hanging from a stick as your master
-forgive people who do bad to you
-everything bad happening to you is satans fault

christians catalyzed the migration of jews across europe
demonhunting, witch-burning, cat burning and torture of scientists "the smartest white people"
-pedarsty in church
-"1/10" tax money stolen from people

top idiotic religion same as islam and judaism
and dont masturbate

Speaking of which, I just watched that.

*semite sect

Correct

Stand up for your people! We are Christians above all else including flesh and blood.

Through the brotherhood of love we have increased the African population and welcomed them into our homes.

we uprooted the European traditions and replaced them with Jewish equality under Christ.

However the one thing Varg always gets wrong is the Cathars.

Guess what.
ALL that shit is made up.
Total fiction.

And since Christianity(and sadly, its values) are on their death bed, fuck off.

This, Cathars were definitely not christians. Good book btw, well worth a read

Lol so hurt.

catharism is based on pisstianity

No shit?
Stupid little bitch, you don't get the mechanisms of control, at all.
TELL THE NIGGERS THERE IS NO JUDGMENT!
Stupid fuck.

Come back when you have more than one brain cell to rub together.

What a massive pile of distractive bullshit.

Fuck off chaim
nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm

Give them medicine, send our white women to Africa as Christian missionaries to sacrifice their lives to nurture black children so they may prosper.

Read the book? I know reading is hard for some, but I'm there are places where lessons are available

Good. Now tell this to every modern liberal atheist that are only atheists because they want to get back at their conservative white dad.

Reported

No shit.
I was gunna investigate the GRAND pizza connection before I got sidetracked here.
Yep… Pizza Hut. AND Dominoes, AND "Little Teasers,"(BAM BAM) AND Poppa(Daddy) Johns, AND the Mario Brothers franchise.

You got me there. Yea. I don't like that.
But niggers that church behave a bit more than those that don't, so there's that.

Enjoy your ban faggot.

Christianity is the cause of African population increases.

Your tricks don't fool us more shlomo

Maybe, just maybe, nobody else wants to dig mines, pick fruit, dig ditches etc…
And a wise man keeps his tools in good order?

All intl

one brain cell is still more than you and your whole incest family combined can come up with

you are the fag who is following a jew hanging from a stick

YOU ARE LITERALLY A CUCK
YOU DONT HAVE A BRAIN

I'D RATHER BE A PAKI THAN A TAIG, OH I'D RATHER BE A PAKI THAN A TAIG, OH I'D RATHER BE A PAKI, RATHER BE A PAKI, OH I'D RATHER BE A PAKI THAN A TAIG

Reported for intl.

Reported for being a taigy fuck.

Yes let's make their population thrive so we don't have to do hard work.

Decadence wouldn't lead us to destruction now would it?

Good Christian.

yaaaaawn that all you can come up with?
no arguments no nothing?

low energy troll!

D and C

sorry self reply, but I just read that in the voice of Tevya, or whatever, from Fiddler on the Roof
I'm old, on drugs and drink, and sounding like an unwise anti-rabi

>Christians.
Sage for retarded no-effort thread.

I LIKE THIS ANTI-CHRISTIAN THREAD

(((ABRAHAM'S RELIGIONS))) CAN DROP DEAD IN THE DUSTBINS OF HISTORY

Yes, Abraham's descendants and his followers to this age can fuck off

Not Russian, sorry.

Reminder
The mods are Jewish and hate Christ, any thread regrading Christianity is always in a negative light.

sage

sage

Reminder to sage, too.

I wonder how many white girls we've lost by sending them to black countries in the name of Jesus?

How can any self respecting white man be part of this cucked religion?

sage

I don't disagree with you, since the christ bible tells the goyim to live in fear of the christ god and not to judge others on appearance and to love everyone and that lets cryptos and other races flood your country because they're "just like you" because they "believe in god", at least outwardly, but you could've done a better job on this OP. Just look how long it takes them to respond to muslim aggression. With the current climate, how the fuck long do you think it'll be until they actually do something about the Muslim invasion force in Europe? Islam was created by Jews as a direct response to Christianity's popularity. It is a more powerful religion in ideology, it creates better soldiers, soldiers who are more than willing to suicide bomb in the name of allah. Christ creates cowards, living in fear of their god of a foreign land, afraid they won't go to "heaven" for killing someone or not being kind enough. Or supporting Israhell, a genocidal rogue terrorist state, because it's written in some book. Also, Christians will never argue that Christ wasn't a Jew, that the christ god isn't a jew, that their god isn't YHWH, that they don't live in fear of a foreign jewish god and pray to a foreign jewish god every night before they go to bed. Holla Forums has also never been a christian board, there has never been any bible studies, never any sermons, and every time someone tries to start some christ general on a Holla Forums it quickly dies off. Semitic religions are for semites, I am not a semite. You shit skin roaches can fear the jew god and fight in jihad for the jew god but I will not.

This is one of the many ways shills like to disrupt discussion. Don't forget to filter shill IDs. >>>/oven/

lol no

lol reported

Hitler was a Christian, and so was the Third Reich.

Get over it.

sage

Gods don't work in the soil.
Go back to some other website about farming and hammers and building railroads.
We own farms, and hammer factories, and transportation.
Fucking pleb peasant commie faggot.

I wish

Christianity is pleb tier and I don't see why people have to keep pushing it on our board. I'm not going to forcibly convert you to Buddhism or Kek worship, but there's no fucking reason to keep shilling that Semitic shit here. Nobody who isn't a Christian already is going to start worshiping Jesus as the savior from kike god's Hell.

Captcha: minget
What did he mean by this?

hitler was not a christian

he hated pisstianityn

Try again.

Stop spamming, faggot.

That first image is pretty accurate. Just go to >>>/christian/ and you'll get banned the moment you call out Jewish lies they cite in pro-homosexuality books to attack other religions.

Yes. "for only a dollar a day" christcucks have been breeding niggers since just before 1900.

MOAR

Christianity raised us, it is our faith, it runs in our veins - you should treat it with utmost reverence, you ungrateful little shit.

Just filter their ID.

Not a Christian, retard. I'm a preacher. Take me off your list.

I'm really liking the new filter system where the posts just completely vanish.

Hardcore brainwashing from a very early age, very hard to break away from since it's so prevalent in western civilization. You can see it in this thread, even jew aware christians DO NOT want to even consider the idea christianity might have jewish roots, despite the overwhelming evidence. The brainwashing just goes too deep.

I can't put the finger on it, but somehow I am not convinced about Jewish supremacy being compatible with Christianity at all.

Zionism = denial of the New Testament is a better model. The promised land had been already delivered, God is not 2000 years late.

Oh shit … I just now noticed that. Thanks, anons.

You see, the thing is:

Jesus was a Zoroastrian PSYOP. The Jews believed in some really bad shit, I mean Muslim tier shit. And Jesus tried to change these teachings. For example, Exodus 21:24 says

But Jesus said in Matthew 5:38:

So here we have one very obvious example of Jesus contradicting and even changing the Divine Unchangeable Law of Jewish God YHVH. Jesus Christ's teaching were more aligned with Zoroastrianism, as this was the philosophy he was injecting into Judaism.

Jesus came for the Jews, not the goyim/gentles (Matthew 15:24). So while you as a non-Jew may feel benefit and spiritual reward from the practice of Christianity, this is only but a taste of what you could have if you do-away completely with all ties to Semitic belief, including Christianity, as this religion is only of benefit to the Jew who can do no better. This doesn't mean Jesus need be forgotten, but we only hold him in the proper context for ourselves, rather than once again glorifying the Jews and their history/faith.

What should the Aryan practice in terms of spirituality? Everything which is truly Aryan.

Reminder that Holla Forums regularly have threads about how effective religion is for the purpose of D&C on this board.

Are they wrong?

The Jew boy detected.

Every D&C plied against us to date has only made us stronger. Do you really feel threatened by Holla Forums? Cuz I sure don't. I'm down for a theological scrap any day of the week, it's not like it's something I can argue with normalfags about, in real life…

piereligion.com

LARPagans are literally worse than Jews.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO YOUR TREE PAPA SMURF

Unfortunately not.

Reminder that none of those people were god(s), or talked to god(s), and all of this shit was made up back when bleeding with leaches was unthinkably cutting edge?
Like arguing about what cavemen thought. No, it's exactly like that.

Pff.
Late.
Fucking sky daddy believers in

imkampy is a spic
therealmoonman is a halfkike

Maybe you should stop being a Semite then

Fuck

piereligion.org woops

Yeah, because there aren't 2 billion+ pagans in the world. Only Semites can be sincere about religion! jej kill yourself.

Sounds like what Jews believe of themselves. They're all about owning lands they didn't built. Owning crops they didn't grow.

wha'cha slidin' moishe?

Screenshot for convinience

don't you have a pillow to fuck, you little kike furfag?

Let them die in their own feces polluted water. None of our concern.

We call those stickies around here and you better get use to 10+ of them at a time!

So very, very buttflustered that there are white Buddhists in the world. While he worships a kike. Sad!

As long as it's kept in it's own thread and not used to derail other threads, I don't see the big problem.

I see more of a problem when (1)'s start coming in with non-arguments and logical fallacies or just start spamming a thread because they don't like the discussion. Some people really just close their ears and start screaming "lalala" when they start being challenged and it gets old having them shit up every single fucking thread on religion with their salt. Religion is heavily intertwined with politics and they'll only allow one of these threads if it's "in their favor".

And?
I'm all for survival of the fittest, by any means. Taking, owning, enslaving, treating my enemy like I would a simple machine.
But I want it to be my kind.
Dig?

Jesus Christ, this board is fucking dead.

See. You're dumb.
Would you treat a two-stroke chain saw that way?

Try back in three days then.

Stop trying to deny the hivemind its theological shitfits. Obviously there's enough anons to love doing this stuff that it just has to be permitted. After all, Newton spent more time on alchemy than he ever did on gravitation and optics combined. There's a touch of madness in the hivemind's soul.

In Japan Shinto/Buddhism isn't taken seriously as a religion, but it is as a culture. Christianity is our culture, and must remain so. Jews, religious and atheist, are jealous and resentful of Christianity. The ones attacking it our either Jew shills or have been brainwashed by Jews.

Nigger are you serious? Do you know how I know you know nothing about Japanese religious views?

I agree with that completely.
Long line of Christfags that I respect a great deal.

The longer whites continue to think this, the further white civilization will continue to fall. Christianity is literally the reason we're in this mess

Paganism is you cuckold faggot

Go feed some Africans like your fellow Christians. Race traitor.

Your religion puts jews first, then gentiles next on the road to salvation. Romans 1:16, you might want to check the various translations of it too, namely the change from "Greek" to "Gentile". biblehub.com/romans/1-16.htm

I'm just gunna quickly say that that's bullshit.
I don't believe in the dude, but the farther America pulls away from that sexy body in a loin cloth, the shittier it gets.

Chainsaws aren't overrunning my homeland and displacing my people.

Send them to church.

Exactly and don't forget to sage this bullshit thread.Don't give the shills the satisfaction of dividing us

I hadn't been on this board for quite some time until I decided to check on a whim today, actually. With thread quality like this shitheap we're posting in, it shouldn't be any fucking wonder to you.

Hmm…..

Anchor inbound
Thread is going down Mayday Mayday

Ultimately, I think Christianity is neutral for the preservation or destruction of the white race. It is regrettable that it seems to only be like a nonsequiter used to divide and distract us in the .

I'm just lolling at watching cucked whites trying to defend this shit. Go on seriously cucks, keep defending jewish psuedospirituality and wondering how our civilization fell so far.

It's what allowed for us to fall, you think teaching whites to turn the other cheek and love our enemies is helpful somehow?

Pagans don't turn the other cheek. Aryans are noble god conscious people. Not meek cowards.

suck dick jew

what?
I'm digging it.
I've only been called a Jew a few times, and a Christfag a couple.
And I also put a very real demonic curse and a few people.
It works.
You shouldn't have fucked with me.
Enjoy cancer now.
Hail Satan

Oh and aryan came from Bhagavad Gita. It's about why the warrior Arjuna should fight in the battle and not turn the other cheek.

Not much of a rebuttal. Trying to derail the conversation while adding literally nothing. Sad!

'Turning the other cheek' is intended to be an insult and form of passive resistance, making a man either have to slap you with his palm like a woman or step back awkwardly and look cowardly.

This is basic Biblical literacy 101, but I'm not surprised that it needs explaining on Holla Forums, somehow.

Further proof Christians are anti European and ashamed of their ancestors.

newobserveronline.com/christianity-dying-out-in-germany/

No pagan or Buddhist cares about Biblical literacy. After all, half your holy book was written in kikerunes. But you worship a totally not kike god honest!

lol faggot

How about loving your enemies then? Or teaching that poverty is a virtue? Are those useful for white civilization too?

non of them is white
majority of "christians" here are either jew shills or some lonely shit skins.

"white" people who follow a yid hanging from a stick are not considered as white but as traitors and enemies.

No.
I've always hated that one.
I was raised very Christian. Ultra fundy.
They said "never be anybodies punching bag" and I listened. Became a bit of a bully even.

Jesus did turn over the tables of the money changers, challenged the scribes…

Christianity and peace… Really dude?

God, County, Family has bombed this stinking orb into a controlled peace, faggot.

You're too dumb or young or both for me.

Honestly, truer words have never been spoken.

If foemen smite you on one cheek, turn round the other, tearful, meek; if perjured knaves your votes betray: come ‘wicked sinners’ kneel and — pray.
If Hebrews fleece and flay your hide, heaven’s gates for you, shall open wide; Christ your Shepherd, won’t lead astray, O! lambs of Gawd! come bleat and pray.

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/04/27/austrian-bishop-refuses-to-allow-border-fence-for-keeping-out-refugees-on-church-property/

Austrian bishop refuses to allow border fence for keeping out refugees on Church property

you are already 40 and still to dumb to understand semitic shit bubbling of the bible

you are an idiot

lol

pass

I know a lot of people think that way but it's just a jewish meme. Jewsus is like this ubiquitous kike on a stick that changes shape in every generation based on what the kikes want us to think and do. Recently the kikes wanted us to invade the middle east for israel's benefit so they pushed the warrior christian meme, in the 60's he was a hippy ect.

Also those moneylenders were jewish, it was a jewish temple he went into and kicked them out of, but I expect they probably didn't tell you that in Sunday school.

Kill yourself, intl.

sage

sage

Yes, since the only people who don’t sage are shills. Reported.

sage

Man, Rach must be seeing these post-election pre-inauguration months as a window to get back into the swing of things.

sage

Pure coincidence, goy.

Did anyone say it was united? No. That's why they fell to a foreign religion that was created to replace them and make the goyim live in fear of the foreign jew god yhwh from a foreign land instead of fighting for a strong european god for european people. Or was the christ bible not written by jews? Was it not based on a jew/semitic/abrahamic religion? Was jesus not a jew? Were his apostles not jews? How does Christianity do anything to protect your race, people, or country when it tells you not to judge others on any of these aspects but only based on whether they believe in your jewish god yhwh?

sage

Says the guy who just posted 4 times in a row. Seems like the kikes don't want their golems talking about religious matters; that stuff is reserved for the Chosen. Right?

qq lol

We win, shill. Reported.

Hi Jew.

Who's "you" in this conversation, exactly, niggerkike?

hi jew

I don't know, man.
I do know I live in a historically Christian country that is just a few countries away from global domination.
Feels good.
Warrior Christian sums it up pretty well.
I'm not into sky kings, but I have those values, and I think they work for America.
We are experts are twisting that old book into anything we want.
Praise God! Yee Haa and shit.

Filtered.

You mean bankers are a few countries away from world domination. Bankers which have made their wealth from usury. Something which the christians once denounced and refused, but that was very short lived.

Very good to know, and evident.

There's nothing wrong with loving your enemies, which isn't synonymous with 'don't oppose your enemies,' if that's what you're thinking.

I'm going to assume your poverty comment refers to Matthew 19:24, which is a warning against how easy it is to fall into materialistic and vapid habits when you're rich, not an advocation of poverty or condemnation of wealth.

If you're white, the generations of your family over the past millennium or so probably thought so, yes.

We won.

triggered!

No Human Being Is Illegal. We are ALL one in the Church.

I hate Pagan LARPs
except for based Varg

what

So you do like Christian values?
I don't know why you're bugging me. I voted Epstein.

facebook.com/christhatesmemes/

A dedicated group of christians who are strongly against the scourge of memes that only serve to offend people and distract them from the lord.

2,522 people like this

How much do you know about Mahayana theology? I'll wait. FWIW, I was aiming took numerous courses in Christian theology before I realized it was all inferior to Buddhism, and there's a good chance I know more about how the Bible has been interpreted throughout history than you.

This is the thing though, you only get to be a "warrior" christian this generation because until fairly recently that's what the kikes wanted, cos it benefited israel. Now they're pushing "christian tolerence" because they're trying to genocide Europe. They're controlling your values and moral system with a religion they created.

Can't even into English. Thanks for removing all doubt that you're a shill who doesn't want the Christian golem exposed for being a golem.

+1 vote for that movement

what

Roman imperialism: sending out own people as soldiers while bringing in slaves. Labour is not much valued, done by slaves, quite large divide in society. → All christianity's fault.

Can we get this thread sticky'd?

All the Christ shills saged and got it anchored when it's clearly an important topic.

hes just a fucking edgelord lol

Irrelevant, considering I'm not arguing for or against Buddhism.

I doubt this, considering the sub-primary school level mistakes you've made so far, but okay.

We won.

Have you read The Cloud of Unknowing? Have you read the Diatesseron? Have you read anything from Augustine or Iraneus? And here I'm just talking mainstream theologians and interpreters, because I could talk all day about the Gospel of Thomas and its relation to Mark and where the Apocalypse of John fits into the literary tradition of its time.

I agree a bit, but I don't think it's the Christians pushing for a Muslim invasion. It seems to be the godless liberals and heebs.

Also, look at the numbers of refugees the US and UK have agreed to take in compared to the EU…

People think long term US interests a lot. It's a big deal.

We got this, friendo.

Ones hostile and ones not.

Masonic revolutionary tactic: promises to free you from chirstianity, than you end up as slave on a gulag.

That's the problem with it. Muslims enter Europe en masse with this horse shit idea used against the people of Europe since they don't even have to be Christians anymore to enter since state and church has been separated and they argue religious persecution when they're devastating the people of Europe in the name of their religious beliefs.

Some Christian values are definitely not bad, but there are plenty which leave a people vulnerable to outside and belligerent influences. Mainly cryptos in my opinion, like Jewish subverters or anyone who might be wise enough just to claim to be a christian for free gibmedats. Christians also live in fear of their god instead of accomplishing greatness in the name of their gods. The greatness Christians try to accomplish for their god is often for other peoples, either their neighbors or foreigners, they give away their wealth or prosperity or safety to virtue signal to jesus to try to get into heaven. All I can think about right now is how many Euro families accept refugees into their house and they find their sons or daughters been raped, or beaten, or killed while they were out by the muslim invader. Christianity doesn't have a response to Islam because Islam was created long after Christianity. While Islam goes in depth about Christianity and teaches its followers how to attack it, Christianity has no response to Islam. I also don't feel that Christianity itself has been effective enough against Jewry, or what it was supposedly created to combat.

You absolutely sure about your interpretations there though? Don't forget 2 Peter 1:20

I know it's not christians directly but they're definitely being used by the (((Church))) to promote acceptance of what's happening to Europe. My argument is more it's centuries of christian control that's weakened us and allowed the kikes to gain the upper hand.

Pretty much.
Somehow maximum capitalism, liberty, and repressive jew Christianity(that they don't recognize) seemed to happily coexist in our better days.

Same hand controls masonry, christianity and the gulags, easy bait and switch tactic. Said hand has a very large nose and likes money.

Christ cuck logic

Okay.

Most of them don't give a fuck.
It's just good business and a way to get a wife that isn't a whore, and friends that aren't trash.

Oh look. A D&C thread. OP is a huge faggot.

I we are talking about Catholics… Totally. Fuck them all.
I hate those cunts a lot.
Christian to me isn't Mary and Pope worship.
They are an evil cult to me, to correct the record.
Hate them.

Me too, and KEK speaker again

Christianity is the divide and conquer tactic imposed on Europeans.

Either forsake your ancestors or forsake Jesus.

Europeans are of no use if they don't serve the Christian cause.

-rabbi Jesus

Checked and like I said, only some. I'm sure a majority of it would be omitted if a new religion were formed based on real euro religions and gods for those of european heritage.

Here comes another (1) to repost some screencap from Holla Forums instead of making arguments.
wew lad

Holla Forums thinks paganism is fringe, instead of the majority world religion if taken as a single unit. Sad!

You're a pathetic faggot.

What is an anchorite, christcuck?

david duke is christian. mel gibson is christian. pat buchanan is christian. trump is christian too. Every mainstream institution is pozzed, religion is just another one of them

ON THE CONTRARY:

Nah, it's totally not the work of the jews, guys.

Think practically about both Pagans and Christians. Pagans have never and will never accomplish anything while Christendom has conquered the world.
The average pagan is either a larper who doesn't actually practice their faith or a wiccan whore. Compare this to the average Christian who, unlike the pagan, is likely to actually have a family with multiple White children.
If you are against Christendom you are against White civilization.