Oath-breaker

If you can see this meme…

–Now, the next step is ready–

Since few months, a new picture is present on this board called the oathbreaker, and i'm wondering why all the thread about it were slided, bumploked, or removed.

According to the author, this meme can break and void "oaths".

In one thread, the OP says "In the Odyssey, Odysseus uses oaths to try to maintain his power over his crew, and maintain the military hierarchy, but he fails"

archive.is/khntb

Take down this anti-semitic cartoon immediately goy!

The oath breaker imagery is a false meme. Those who follow the path of Kek can see through your dirty tricks.

Didn't read the thread but thanks for the kek insignia thing

What are you sliding?

We have to hate and deny it's existence it gives it more power. Fucking shitty forced meme.

Your answer is a false answer. Have a nice time with your broken oath.

I'm sliding jewish's stories part 1, 2 and 3.

(Checked)
This meme again…

(checked)

Because it is simply fucking stupid, doesn't equate to anything, is utterly pretentious and has no levity, "traction", nor importance. It is quasi-intellectual at best, and badly drawn in paint at worst. in other words a badly made fucking forced meme

Because they themselves were slide threads that contributed nothing. Instead, OP decided to fire up a few proxies. bump his thread, talk about his shit meme in cryptic terms, and then cry when people told him to fuck off.

ITT: Tards who don't understand meme circles

This triggers the masonic niggers.

What's being slid, mason scum? One of six threads regarding Trump's conversation with Wolf Blitzer & co.? One of two threads on the VR holocauster?

Not this shit again.

−>

The beauty of this forced meme is that despite it not really voiding masonic oaths, it still triggers the shit out of masons who wish they could leave their lodge due to the implications this meme implies.

Fuck, someone please post the mspaint image of autistcircles sitting at a booth trying to sell his garbage non-meme.

It's probably the most effective forced meme ever. Acolytes take notice.

obviously I'm only referring to imageboard forced memes

see: the holocaust

Nice trips but my wife is still by my side, Millhouse.

You are nonexistent. This meme is REALITY.

OP trips are void and moot.

This meme is too disruptive for [CURRENT TIME], but wait.

Don't be so sure friend. While this meme might appear silly, it works on subconscious level. Once seen, it creates a deep conflict within the finer layers of oath-taker's consciousness. Over time it makes them more and more uncomfortable with the deeds of their mafia guild, until one day they cannot handle it anymore and they either break free or kill themselves. Because their oaths mean nothing anymore.

Masonic nigger pls.

Enough of your homestuck bullshit.

NULL AND VOID

hey guys am I a meme yet

This stupid faggot is persistent.

lonelyvirgil.net

What the fuck was the first step?

Here's a thought.

Explain why anyone should give a fuck? Oaths are things that are renewed annually with the cycle of the seasons… and I'm using the term "oath" loosely to refer to pacts, resolutions, and commitments.

Been seeing this shitty unexplained meme since it began… still don't get it… still don't fucking care.

Saged and reported as usual

gotta say I personally love this meme. don't fully understand it but it clearly triggers the fuck out of certain sort of person. Anyone care to explain what sort of oaths it portends to nullify?

Crippling autism is a terrible disease.

Lol the more you hate on oathbreaker the funnier it becomes. Hate for oathbreaker empowers it.

All oaths. Free humans associate on free will basis not oaths.

/thread