African streaming innovation

This nigger decided to be rather innovative in streaming UFC 218.... by pretending it was a game he was playing. Hilarious.
Enjoy your $250,000 fine -- FBI

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/PoliteAthleticPotSSSsss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this nigger is gonna get sued so hard lmao

I'm crying with laughter... I wonder if he's in Nigeria somewhere, out of the reach of zog FBI.

Gotta give it to this guy, this is really clever.

Here's more of his videos.
clips.twitch.tv/PoliteAthleticPotSSSsss

Mate, that's genius. If you want to hate him for being a nigger go back to Holla Forums

Where's the hate?

woah woah woah
cool it with the antinegrotic language
this gentleman of color has amused us all today

Fucking beautiful

I sent a tip to the FBI, hopefully they'll crack down on this illegality. Piracy is not a victim-less crime.

Shut up commie!

Cumskins think that they can hide with VPNs, proxies, Tor, encrypting their peer connections on torrents and it never works. Even when the black man teaches, they never learn.

Fuck off Satan.

This is pretty damn clever. It's nice of him to try and provide the fight for everyone to watch. All while trying to dodge a bullet by pretending he was playing a vidya.

Damn, that's a hot chink.

WASTING YOUR TIME WATCHING JEW-RUN MANDINGO FIGHTS INSTEAD OF CODING

ALL NO-CODERS GET THE FUCK OFF Holla Forums

>>>/methods/

This might've fooled someone who was glossing over thumbnails, but the problem is that bootleg sports streams on sites like Twitch and Youtube always attract thousands of people rapidly as links get spread around. That sharp jump in viewership likely sets off alarm bells for stream police.

I've been extremly involved with the hardware industry and technology developments in general since I was a little kid, yet never coded a single line of nothing in my life.
Using a computer to WRITE code is one use of technology. The most common usage is the EXECUTION of code. Much like how being a "movie expert" does not mean that you can repair VCR/DVD players.

That's fine, as long as you refrain from participating in programming language debates.

This.

DAE RUST IS THE MOST GLORIOUS LANGUANGE KNOWN TO MANKIND

Advanced negrotech >>>>> unproductive angry petty Holla Forums autism

The written code is the code. It's like saying you're a movie expert because you repair a projector, yet know nothing about how movies are made.

Where did he do the equivalent of claiming to be a movie expert? This is Holla Forums - Technology, not Holla Forums - Software.

Kill yourself

I'm a programmer. You can take your gay shit over to /g/ or wherever but here.

hilarious.

Lmao LARPing faggots.

they look so silly from the outside, why not just use different tools for different problems/according to your preferences and get on with it?

This is exactly what I do. For some people, it's not enough to see tools as just being tools that you can just pick and choose. For some people, there is only one best.