General Jack

NEW EPISODE TOMORROW
Edition

Lets talk about how Jack's gonna pound that assassin pussy.

Why can't we just hope she becomes his apprentice?

cause thats boring

I'm going to The Met tomorrow, what Japanese and Celtic art should I look at to get hyped?

It's not boring just not arousing.

I got my lube ready.

As long as she doesn't end up dealing the final blow to Aku or uses grrrl power, I can bare with it.

TOO BAD GOYIM, SHE'S GONNA DO IT

LIES! IT CANT HAPPEN!

… can it?

dubs say it will

I have a neat idea.

They both do. Jack Kills Aku in the present but hes the coolest and everybody loves him so he stays in this reality. Ashi gets sent to the past to kill him in the past so Jack can be the coolest shit in the future.

Thank goodness. Never abuse dubs powers like that again young man.

They should have just had Jack kill Aku in between seasons but no way to get back to the past and have the DoA think that by killing Jack they can bring back Aku

If dubs, Ashi sleeps with Jack and then they both find out he's her father.

No dubs again. Jack is still safe.

ASHI GONNA FUCK EVERYTHING UP

I pray to the almighty kek that this prediction comes true.

Here's what I predict: Jack develops some sort of familial bond with Ashi. 6/10 says she is Jacks actual daughter as was the other assassins. During the final confrontation Jack gets injured and Ashi moves with the blade to defend Jack. Aku ANNIHILATES Ashi which causes Jack to become distraught. Feeling as though he achieved victory, Aku gloats about how he finally got the upper hand with Jack. And reveals that the Daughters of Aku were actually Jacks. A final fuck you to Jack. Jack gets mad. With new found determination, righteousness and vengeance, he fucks up Aku big time in a battle 11x bigger than the graveyard scene. Jack wins. But despairs over the loss of his friends and his daughter. He one again devolves into hopelessness. With his conscious egg in him to Seppuku. The mounted horseman appears and gives Jack some words that is like some equivalent to Nirvana. And that he must face the Guardian again. He does so. Guardian gives him one last fight. Said he was gonna let Jack in anyways but he wanted to test his might. He disappears in dust or whatevs. Jack goes back. Another epic battle. Kills Aku and frees his people. Only when he does so, age catches up to him. And he is more older than his father. Emperor be all like " I am proud of you my son. I knew you would not fail us.

Cue to epilogue where we see the future. Jacks friends are alive and well. Leading different lives. Scotsman becomes a wandering bagpipe musician and adventurer who preaches tales of a great warrior as youth he was his friend. But admits that despite the knowledge of him, he did not even meet him personally at all. Ashi trains under her brother a Samurai who also goes by the name Jack. Said it was given to him by his father in honor. The Monk master lives in his future thanks to chi. Tells tales of Jack. And so on and so forth. And ends the tale of the wandering Samurai of the future.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Why the hell doesn't Aku just travel back in time and kill Jack as a baby?

Because Jack father would kick his ass

No dubs. Fuck off with your shit ending and shit tastes.

And Scotsman dies in glorious battle.

I don't think Aku can actually send anyone back. Only forward.

LONG AGO IN AN PARALLEL TIME
I AKU THE TIME TRAVELING MASTER OF DARKNESS
GOT UNSPEAKABLY LOST

He might be afraid of erasing himself from time or wrecking the universe. If he goes back and kills Jack, he'll either be replaced by the new future Aku and cease to be or merge with the new one. Or it will be like in Back to the Future, in which case he has nothing to fear, but he doesn't know that.