/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2
/got/ S7 thread #9 - archive.is/CL7Zo
/got/ S7 thread #10 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S7 thread #11 - archive.is/e6raO

Braun MVP of the battle, even though Lannisters lost

Third for

HIGH IMPACT EURONIC VIOLENCE

and the real qt who never got a chance :{

A draw more like, even though Maisie Arya would have Brienne dead in 2 seconds after they started

Laurel and Hardy subedition

Maybe I'm being retarded, but I've seen a lot of people sharing contradicting views about the Casterly Rock battle scene in ep 3. My question to you would be: did the attack at the walls really happen or they just did the sewer attack and then opend the gates?

I quote from a random article I found on google

I notice the author says "appears to be hypotetical", so it means he isn't sure. I know he's some random faggot, but it adds to my point that the scene was rushed and confusing. So that's why I ask.

Oh, I thought the frontal attack really happened (mostly as a distraction) while the infiltrators led by Greyworm sneaked in from sewers? To be honest I didn't even think of the possibility that it was just narration

F*cking 10/10

Previous thread btw →

If someone just have the webm of Spooky Scary Skeletons in Hardhome

Did they fix the garbage music after Jamie gets his hand cut off in the bluray release?

10/10.

This show doesn't do that, visualise events people talk about. Everything they show happens.

Yeah, that went through my mind. I think you're right.

So Lannisters are pretty much screwed now?

NELL A CUTE
A CUTE

Literally (Me) in a wig and 35 kg lighter

Could it be? Winds of Winter ready for publishing?

is that her sister?

that's a lesbian.

Are you telling me the Three Eyed Autist is IRL dating the TRUE QUEEN of Westeros?

You do know he's in a relationship with the Hodor actor IRL, right? Watch the latest Comic-con GoT panel, Hodor is hosting it and it's pretty awkward when he's talking to Isaac

See → He probably went shopping with Nell, did each others nails and stuff

Brilliant.

I think "Ride of the Valkyries" from Apocalypse Now would be more appropiate.

CHARLIE JAIME DON'T SURF!!

Probably got to do with the book of swords short story or something. Winds is abandoned, he has started going to cons again and does anything but write on it.

I wonder how destroyed his boyhole is by Hodor's big pink pole. Good thing he's playing a cripple already.

How does she manage to be so cute AND dangerous at the same time, user?

He cannot hold his back door

Because she's neither

Carlos please

Where did the big battle take place?

Just south of the Kingswood? They mentioned that the gold was safe in King's Landing so did they split their forces with one half reduced to collecting food and supplies in the Stormlands?

They were ambushed while delivering the gold to King's Landing

Based

Now that Bran is embracing the autism and is basically a crippled Dr Manhattan, are the Starks more powerful than Dany with her 3 dragons?

But can he actually do anything? So far he's just tripping balls on visions

W-what is her facial expression there meant to convey?

The Starks are Basically the X-Men
Bran: Charles Xavier
Arya: Mystique
Jon: Mister Immortal
Sansa; Moira MacTaggert

They clearly weren't in King's Landing or anywhere relatively close (50km)

Some percentage of the Lannister army successfully delivered the gold and live while the other is now burnt toast.

Does Drogon Die

He is basically playing 48D Chess right now, so he could influence Arya, Sansa and Jon into becoming the most powerful house in Westeros without waging big, costly wars.

Basically this.

BRAVO GURM

He won't. He'll say some bullshit like 'it's already going to happen, I can't interfere'.

He's only back in Winterfell to prepare for the final batt'l and foreshadow things.

Drogon is wounded, he's -50hp. The other dragons will have to be used as reinforcements while it recovers.

fucking brilliant
can't remember the last time I saw content this good on 8gag
cheers

Neh, just wounded

Learn to read, I said in the way to King's Landing. It's obvious they were more closer to Highgarden

Fucking retard. They clearly say the Gold has been safely delivered to King's Landing, they also mention needing more food/supplies.

So they're not still near Highgarden, as if the Dothraki and Daenerys appearance wasn't already enough of a clue.

Cersei's strategy relied on Qyburn's ballistas and their ability to snipe her dragons, but now Dany destroyed one of those and she will be more prepared for her next attack. Cersei is a fucking idiot, and Jaime even more for listening to her.

behold, the dangers of fondling jewish producers

I was wondering if Randy Tarly said the gold 'will be' or 'is' behind the gates of Kings Landing

So excited for Queen Mary Sue of Fatassia to steamroll everyone some more. Fucking terrible show, although the latest episode had some fan service so it was decent. Shame Littlefinger ended up doing nothing and is going to get killed at the end of this half-season. D&D and GRRM are actual hacks.

Congratulations, you discover that water's wet

Was the episode really only about 45 minutes?

90 seconds of shit at the start and almost 5 minutes at the end? Why didn't the pirate cut that out?

Laziness.

That's her rimjob face.

Dany is my waifu for laifu.

Will someone please give this girl a fucking hug?

I enjoyed the Jew abuse by Bran this episode.

11/10

Will Drogon die or will it end up being put down because of it being wounded?

She's a big girl

Still would.

Will one of the Dragon's become the Night King's steed?

Hmm interesting.

according to the leaks it's ^^Viserion^^

I mean (((Viserion)))

Why haven't we gotten to the scene where Sansa tells Bran that Robb & Rickon are dead and he goes I KNOW.

He know already his brothers are dead. You probably are talking about Arya

It looked extremely painful, but Drogon's a big guy.

I'm waiting for the scene where Sansa admits to her sister that she fucked the Hound. And Arya says, "me too!"

For Bronn

literally got hard just reading this post

He knows but they don't know he knows. Did you even read what i wrote?

Or is this Pajeet checking in to see what people thought of his leak?

By assuming how he talked to Arya and Sansa, maybe they know he knows.

Am I the only one to notice that Dany's dragons arnt really dragons? They are wyverns… Dragons have 4 legs while wyverns only have 2 + wing arms.

BRAVO GRRM

Smaug was a Wyvern too.

Roll

Rolling for badpucci.

Yeah, also real dragons can talk and are pretty much Gods. BUT FUCK IT FANTASSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GRIM DARRRKKKK

It was bound to happen, for reasons we both know. It was fun while it lasted.

Don't you know dragons have wolverines healing powers?

rolling cause i hate this show

meh

kek

Roll

*rolls*

ralling

JUST

Wait. Hodor is fucking the cripple? I wonder if that was the case in the show too. If Brandon wargs Hodor does it count as masturbation?

You must be the kind of person who masturbated to trolls in wow.

Until she dies.

Why do I even come to Holla Forums

Jew Dragon?

U WISH

I'll make a dakimakura with a picture of her corpse.

BITCHES ABOUT NOT HAVING ANY FOOD OR SUPPLIES FROM THE REACH
BURNS THEM THE FUCK DOWN
This fuckiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggggggggggggggg shoooooooooooooowww I CANT STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
HOW ARE THE WRITERS THIS FUCKING RETARDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Imagine the anal prolapse he will experience in his later years

He's already experiencing it. That's why he's crippled. If he stands up his guts dump out.

hmmmm

his scenes were kino to be honest familia

Wait so if I pick 5 do I get 2 queen fatasses?

Gimmie dat Red Waifu

this is why I come here

No you rolled 00 to get Queen Fatass and 40 to have her be into Feet and submissive BDSM

they have money. before battle he said most of wagons are behind gates already.

I think it happened, it was supposed to be a distraction. But the didn't know that Planetos is a hollow planet and Euron sailed there under the continent to surprise them.

Ya but dubs means I get to pick two.

Yeah George maybe if you wrote some material once in a while, the people at your publisher's office wouldn't have forgotten your face.

Gurm BTFO

dayum she fine

The Wit And Wisdom Of Daenerys Targaryen

My mistake dear sir. In this case you would fuck Tamzin Merchant who played Daenerys in the unaired pilot that had to be recast and reshot when HBO didn't like it.

I think if it hit the dragon in the heart or the head it would die. Good fucking luck making that shot though.

cutting it at around 0:25 works imo better.

genius

Don't worry goy the royals will survive.

Need a Skyrim edit now of when Bronn disables the dragon.

I'd take a follower Bronn along. Someone needs to create a unique spell for him though. Dragon Poker. Or something like that.

We're looking at a woman who

Common sense is not really her strong trait.

She left a skilled diplomat behind to keep the peace in Meereen.

checks out

wew lad

What's wrong with that?

Nothing. Just pointing it out, considering incest is the norm in the series.

Grand Maester Aemon was the Mad King's Uncle? Well i guess he was about a 100 years old but i thought he was his brother.

Why didn't the Mad King's siblings marry and have children? Either with each other or with another noble house?

It's worse in the books.
Aerys is Aegon V s grandson, not his son.

WAIT A MINUTE
I just realized
Remember how during the first three seasons or so there was a bunch of pedos going crazy about this guy?
What if they were all Hodor the whole time?

D&D are such hacks.
They changed the targaryen line so that Rhaelle Targaryen doesn't exist, and thus it makes no sense that Robert, Stannis and Renly would have a claim to the throne.

Might makes right.

Any leaks on what spinoffs HBO is working on?

All i heard was they had 4 ideas that they were moving to a proper 1st script stage and then they'd choose their favorite to develop into an actual show.

Hedge Knight probably.

bbbbbut there is none strong womyn there.

What's the difference between a Hedge Knight and a sellsword like Bronn…before he was uh knighted.

would love to see a spin-off of them doing roberts rebellion

fucking kickass
or a spin off late night show. which would be rated TV-MA and basically be like GOT but set inside a brothel. we could see a whole bunch of different girls and things getting fucked hopefully those that are also "too young"

Whores : The Early Years

sellswords aren't knighted, hedge knights probably are

Bennis :DD

Why does Aerion look like Hodor?

Maybe in the books, user.

Is there still hope for villain Dany? Or do D&D still insist that she's the hero?

So Jonny or Tyrion or both of em said that releasing the dragons and her rape horde upon Westeros would unite the lords against her so why does she proceed to do just that?

Dany dies in season 8.

Mark this post.

GRRM has a speech about how dragons shouldn't have four legs, because no creature has four legs and wings. By that logic they also shouldn't breathe fire since no creature breathes fire, but whatever.

The manlet who knows nothing will get
SQUASHED
and have his dick destroyed by his chubby aunt~

Sure if you go by DnD specifications like every other faggot shitting themselves other dragon/wyvern

Not a bad way to go tbh

Is there any good rule 34 on THICC fat Dany?

Only in Hackson's flicks, Tolkien drew Smaug as a classical dragon.

Pretty sure the wyvern or linnormr type is much older than the medieval dragon you are referring to.

There's hardly any GoT rule34 in general. I suppose it's because the show leave so little to the imagination.

you think that gives you power here?

What lords?

The 7 great houses of Westeros are in shambles.

The Starks have the most survivors out of anyone left, the fucking Starks!

Is he still in the Twins dungeons? Or did they move him to Casterly Rock's dungeon? If so where the hell is he now?

That's not a dragon, it's a snek. Also note that I said classical dragon, not classical wyvern.

Anyway, the amount of legs wasn't what distinguished the two in the past, that's just neckbeard autism from being obsessed with D&D. The real difference is in their essence, they're very different creatures and symbolise different things. If you care about the number of claws they have or the shape of their teeth you're missing the point. They're fictional creatures.

Arya had him tortured to death to maintain her cover as Walder.

Wrong. A linnormr is a Norse dragon.

And what about the minor houses? Or are they all obligated to sudoku the exact moment the head of their ruling house bites it?

It's a snake monster. The big miðgarðsormr is one. Stop conflating them just because they're vaguely similair, by doing so you destroy the meaning of the word dragon.

No. Stop trying to pretened to know what you are talking when you have no fucking idea.
Fáfnir & Níðhǫggr are examples of Norse dragons. Go read the original texts.

Wait, seriously?

Implying Walder wanted his son-in-law dead.

Yes, that was D&D's adaptation of the Dorne plotline.

Dorne plotline is what triggers me the most. They took something interesting and a character who was meant to be the man with the masterplan and completely butchered everything.

it was never fair tbqh

Really makes you think.

So spoilers about Season 8 and Jon Targaryen's final battle with the Night King.
Armies of the living are facing off against the army of the dead, but it clearly it isn't enough. They are outnumbered by far too much
They clash regardless and fight but the living are losing badly, as everyone dies around him Jon Targaryen faces off against the Night King and fights him
Jon starts getting upper hand but dead swarm him and he has to fight them off. Not enough living forces to aid him at this point as everyone is now dead or dying
He impales an undead skeleton and slams his sword into the ground. The undead around him and White Walkers stop to look at him. Jon looks surprised unsure what is happening himself
The ground suddenly shakes as the dead are reanimated along with skeleton warriors erupting from underground who proceed to start fighting against the White Walkers, Jon Targaryen now has his own army of undead followers and charges the White Walkers once more
Jon finally slays the Night King in single combat and the White Walkers are defeated, their undead army falls to the ground and dies

Easy there, Varg. I actually have read the original texts but not in Icelandic so I can't really comment on particularities. But let's say I accept your watered down understanding of mythology and folklore, what do you call medieval dragons? They're quite different creatures.

Sounds like bullshit, they haven't even started filming yet.

So what the hell happened with that other Targaryen in the books, Aegon or something, who was supposed to be a rival to queen fatass? is he just not in the tv show?

Like how all the Season 7 spoilers were bullshit? :^)

They had to show genital warts, salsa rape and more Sand Sneks user. Why would they put in important non-filler content?

I think they merged him with Jon Snow, just like they did with Euron and Victarion.

No he's not in the show and with good reason since that plotline is muddled & messy and a complete waste of time. Unless GRMM has Daenerys kill another brother to cement her turn to the dark side.

What if he marries Dany?

Bravo Grumm.

Retarded GRRM plotlines they were smart to cut from the show

1. Lady Stoneheart
2. Aegon Targaryen VI
3. Jeyne Poole as Fake Arya
4. Mance Rayder still being alive
5. 867 Different Martells
6. Magic Horns

I'm sure there's a dozen others that can be added.

Then he's the rightful ruler of Westeros and 4 books building up Dany were a complete waste of time.

trips tell no lies

Agreed

But insects have six legs and wings.
Checkmate.

I hate the fact that you're right about this

Not to mention it appears that Aerys married his sister, meaning that Viserys and Daenerys are the products of incest. Unless I'm reading this wrong?

they're stealing Becky and Charlotte's thing

Not really, she could be his conquering waifu like when the first Targs invaded Westeros. Gurm also likes to subvert expectations, it'd be boring if Dany just became ruler as everyone expects.

Are the books actually better than the show?

Contains a lot more scat fetish for sure.

She'll win the war,burn the Iron Throne down, go to the Wall and fight and die with Jon Snow saving all of Westeros.

Samwell Tarly first of his name is the first to sit on the Ice throne and his line rules for 1,000 years.

Maybe the original trilogy then le Fat Man goes totally off the rails with no editor or publishing house willing or able to stop him. When he finds the time to even write that is, which isn't often.

why would anyone think that's an acceptable shirt to wear?

As retarded as that is, it doesn't sound nearly retarded enough. There's no one with a vagina involved.

Gurm has an impeccable sense for fashion. And always makes a mockery of good taste.

Apparently in another spoiler Jon was meant to kill Dany to fulfill the Azor Ahai prophecy, which would give him the powers he needed to fight the Night King

That's been a fan theory for years. There was a Sansa-based fanfic people said were spoilers last week where that happens, but it was obviously fake.

Yes the books are classics unparalleled by any other author, alive or dead. GRRM is the Tolkien of our times.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

please

Gibe leaf.

rolling

Considering fake Arya made Salsa storyline go full retard, I don't think it qualifies as a good nip tuck.

Sandor
JEJ

see kids this is why extremist thinking is bad

I think he meant vertebrates

AltShiftX said probably the one being sacrificed is Melissandre as she said her destiny is to die in Westeros.

here you go

A fucking leaf. They could put anything on their flag, and they put a fucking leaf

roll

Why live?

I don't want that leaf, I'm not gay.

such a waste

Almost got it for Maisie

Hey now, there's more to that shitpost than meets the eye. It's clever social commentary on international relations and the role of group advocacy in democratic governments in the 21st century.

What's the bet this guy will end up on the Iron Throne?

I dunno, doesn't seem like Dany's type.

Look at the clock, it's Maisie Hour!

I love /got/

When you're in love with Maisie, you realize that philosophy and existential questions are nothing but empty platitudes

Not sure if you numbered those in descending order of retardedness, but if that's the case I'd switch Aegon and LSH, move them both one spot down and make magically disguised Mance Rayder with waifu ninjas as undisputed #1. ADWD is quite an experience to go through right from prologue (not meant in a complimentary manner) but those chapters are the point where I realized Gurm lost it completely.

Also some more suggestions
+Tyrion's and Penny's pig jousting

those are some big bottles

Episode 5 leak when?

Bran's following in the old halfchan /got/ was far too numerous to be just one guy, he had more dedicated posters than all the other waifus combined if I recall correctly. Right until S3 I believe, that's when he started to look awkward to say the least

They're actually regular sized champagne bottles, you underestimate just how tiny May-Z is

Those flame suspenders have to be ironic, right? Right?

What would the maisiefags do if maisie said no maisie allowed?

she needs to get a picture taken with Bliss

Soon

I doubt it.

Do you think Bliss could take her in a fight?

And why would she do that? Maisie is aware of our small community and lurks here from time to time. Oldfags also remember the incident in fall of 2015 when she posted a couple of webms :o

since Maisie has no training in martial arts, I'm gonna say yes

She's very agile though and has solid strenght/muscle structure. I'd say it depends on how enraged Maisie is, she's usually in good spirits and in no mood for violence (so she'd lose) but good luck fighting a feral Maisie. Starved wolverine is nothing in comparison

that could be a problem. Bliss is supposedly a very kind, gentle person when not in character.

(checked)
POTTERY

Hold on a second, wrestling isn't real?

$8.72 on amazon.com, +shipping

it's real in the sense that they do actually beat each other up pretty bad, but they do play characters and follow scripts

Momma snek confirmed not to appear in GoT again
watchersonthewall.com/curtain-call-indira-varma/
So does this mean Cersei blows up the Red Keep before Queen Fatass can take it?

Does the 5'1'' blonde get beaten up too?

I mean like she would do it ironically, because she was maisie but would say no maisie allowed, as a silly parodox, not as random censorship.

That's the rumor. It says that Cersei is going to pull the same stunt as the Mad King after being cornered by Daenerys, and Jaime again will kill the monarch he serves (fulfilling the valonqar prophecy) in order to stop the destruction of King's Landing, but this time it will be too late and after the Lannister siblings die, King's Landing is turn into ashes.

sometimes

Well that would be a mean trick, leading to much confusion among resident Maisiefriends.
a) Is The Maisie herself larger than the cause of her cult?
b) What's the point of worshipping if we're not following her instructions?

That's just wrong!

HIGH IMPACT BOARDING ACTION

Top lewd, but hot

Isn't Meera supposed to be in love with Bran? Why did they make Bran an autist?

…and Sky Cell Gaoler for all I know.

Why can't Dany just lose ;_;

Gay Emperors of Essos

It seems that Gregor has a JUST expression behind his faceplate.

ALIMONY

DICKON DID NOTHING WRONG

That's why Drumpfsberg is the #1 Maisiefag. All of you are posers infatuated with her physique compared to him. Because he indeed follow her instructions and is fighting misogyny on Holla Forums

Despite the asshurt and asspull justifications made by the self-proclamed "Maisie expert", Drumpfsberg shitposting is the proof that he is in love with Maisie's ideals and not just the filthy erotomania any single of you have. Maisie would be very proud of him, unlike you, who probably are Ricardo López worship tier and the class of sexist subhuman she despises the most.

Bran is now Dr. Manhattan of Charles Xavier. He lost his humanity once the powers of the Three-Eyed Raven are mixed with his personality.

*Maisieroll*

Classic /got/.

Have to say that after initial indifference, I'm starting to appreciate the

I'll just leave this here

I want to get hounded but I'll probably get some ugly foreign broad.

Exactly, less objectification of Maisie, more Drumpf BTFO if you want to win her heart

I'm not afraid to surf this place.

Congrats

What if I have different… area to win over in mind?

Like her hands? I don't understand.

Lel, BTFO

Bran the Three-Eyed Gondola.

Y-yeah, hands. That's what I meant

That's sexist. In Maisie's words you're nor a human.

A girl has a Brexit plan.

Is that the face she makes when having a shit?

The face she makes when Drumpf takes her.

This omniscience shit shouldn't be that difficult.

You don't interact with young females much, do you? You could literally yell "Heil Hitler" in her presence and still end up in bed with her the same night if you're tall, fit, decent looking face-wise, confident and initiative. In fact, the less you talk the better.

A lesson on picking up girls from "I want Maisie to step in my face"

Stop being so sexist Elliot, she's not a sex toy to fulfill your low desires. You're stopping the progress of women like Maisie who are fighting relentlessly to bring equality in this patriarchal world.

gaf fam.

Someone please have the webm of spooky scary skeletons in hardhome?

Is Bran Holla Forums?

Except for the last one, yep, he's Holla Forums

New Bread

So if I'm reading this right, I'm getting a three-way with Myrcella and Maisie with extensive foot-play.

Mrycella & Karci actually.

rollin

nice