HE SAID IT, HE ACTUALLY SAID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HE SAID IT, HE ACTUALLY SAID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
HOW WILL THE LEFT EVER RECOVER
CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xX_KaStFT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wh-what?!

Imagining the absolute anal pain of the sad cocksuckers that peddled these lies makes me so fucking HARD

Made me fucking look.

No more AIPAC?

/leftycuck/ on suicide watch.

woah i got here early

HAHAHA curry fucks gonna get shipped back to India. Fuck your H1-B!

Do you have a link source for this so that I can post it on sites that don’t allow media uploads?

those volatile estrogen elementals were always on watch because it feeds their desperate craving of attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xX_KaStFT8

Anti-sage

What's the ethic, Chaimo?

Let the blood of the (((orcs))) run in our streets and turn their facilities of corruption into shithouses

No, Rome was not build in one day
If you construct a building you need to clear the path first, or it will get stuck in the swamp of bureaucracy

KIKES BTFO

FOR THE EMPEROR

I was beginning to worry because hardly any president keeps their promises just look at obongo's and bush's lies but that's because they're both dickless cowards without any guts or balls. This Trump guy, he's a man's man.

>As part of this plan, I've asked my transition team to develop a list of Executive Actions we can take on day one to restore our laws and bring back our jobs (it's about time)
>On regulation, I will formulate a rule that says for every new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated (so important)
I fucking love this man's mannerisms.

He's a stand up guy.

Pasting from the other thread so it gets maximum reach to anons:

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but the significance of that last little bit about lifetime ban from government officials lobbying for foreign governments is immense. It's a stake aimed right at the heart of the kikes, and will put AIPAC and ADL out of commission. The kikes will have to choose between shilling for Israel or subverting the US government, they won't be able to do both anymore like they have been. This will split their efforts and severely weaken their ability to block the government from shifting more and more right.

==It's like wearing those glasses from THEY LIVE== Do I go innawoods? I don't want to be anywhere near a major city when the riots hit.

Move to the country and become a farmer user. Do you have any skills?

Go on a short vacation once the cuts are announced

January 20th 2017 may go down in history for having the most bloody riots in US history.

Gitgud at shooting and OPERATING and shoot niggers with complete impunity amidst the chaos

That costs a shitton of money fam. Farmers are either wealthy or inherited their land.

I have savings. What's the best place to lay low & possibly sightsee for a month or two?

go find a B & B in Amish country

Woah, hold on here. That's good, but I was expecting more meat on the immigration issue. Where's the executive action to strip sanctuary cities of funding? What about enforcing our existing laws, ie beginning to round up the beaners for deportation? This better not have been a comprehensive list of his day 1 plans.

Depends on where you go. In Wyoming land is cheap as fuck. 40 acres for 18,000.

Can't really beat the midwest for lying low. I've traveled a lot through the midwest by car on road trips, and let me tell you, there isn't much there. Might have to actually worry about dangerous wildlife at some point though.

That's what I'm talking about here

All those Kikes will be unable to shill for Israel once Trump puts that ban in, and any future kikes will have to choose between subverting our government or shilling for Israel. Hopefully soon we'll see a complete ban on any lobbying for foreign governments, and that will shut down AIPAC permanently.

What an absolute champion.

FOR YOU.

Thread theme

It hurts to listen doesn't it Marxist?

You know what this actually explains all the kike kvetching and why they were (and still very much are) so staunchly anti-Trump. It didn't make much sense until I read your post.

This is fucking huge and probably what I have to look forward to the most about a Trump presidency. We need these kikes out of our government and we need them out now.

That's probably what Holla Forums will go with. Either that or criticize the wall for not being up to their absurdly high standards of perfection. You'd think they'd get tired of being constantly wrong about everything, but I guess some people just have some kind of fetish for being on the losing side.

You clearly didn't even watch the video you unbearable faggot.

=AIPAC BTFO!==

Heh, good goy, very good goy eh
Yes believe the lies and you'll be a very good goyim

Donald Trump himself has praised Israel multiple times, it's hard to believe isn't it goyim
Donald Trump is another puppet for the jews, just like Hillary was going to be

dubs confirm amish food is awesome

YOU LOST THE ELECTION

"So many shekels" said the jude before being shoved inside the oven

Not just Spics BTFO, Micks in MA BTFO too

i eat at one every time i visit the grandparents

Bent and Broken? Where my Lanc County anons at?

You wish, Chaim. It's chamber time.
>>>/gaschamber/

Nigga, you better be strapped sonnyboy.

A decent firearm with plenty of ammo, cause your "sanctuary" is going to turn into Brazil 2.0 in a few months. These tacos will not go quietly over the Dons Wall.

Stealth dogwhistling.
I dig it.

This doesn't add up. Your only evidence is that he hasn't publicly disavowed the Jews. His administration has nothing in their interests.
Israel funds the "Syrian rebels" (aka ISIS) because they wish to get rid of Assad. Trump plans to work with the Putin administration and Assad rather than the "rebels" to defeat ISIS. Israel is going to kvetch about this endlessly, probably leaving us with an ultimatum to either support the rebels or no longer be allies. The US public would be outraged by this move and call the Israelites ungrateful scum.

Ammo is cheap right now because they were ramping up production and stockpiles in case of a hillary victory, get ammo and find a place to hide and eat for a month. After that your cities will bend the knee or your city legislature will be arrested.

lel oh I believe you, rabbi

Thank you, come again.

I read through the list of sanctuary cities and saw no surprises until … New Haven, CT? Really? Canadian border hoppers?

SAY BYE BYE TO AIPAC

Ahead of schedule and under budget that's the Trump way. Maybe he'll even use the PATRIOT act in a way that actually benefits Americans. Would be a nice change of pace.

The Brown Plague can reach pretty far north, honestly.

wew

Yuge!

hard bumpfdsafasding to get rid of slide threads
666rgf45gr

York, reporting in. West side Amish is best side.

RACIST ANTISEMITE!!!!!!

ISRAEL FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That depends if Trumps administration sees Israel as foreign.

These videos are great. I've caught normies watching them on their phones. He is truly bypassing the media.

thank you trumpy :3

And he saved that one for last.

He literally built up to the FUCK YOU JEWS and then ended it. BRUTAL.

did you boys know ultrasound (sound so high in frequency humans cant hear it) can trigger nerve endings in the brain. and if you project regular audio onto an ultrasound beam you can project that audio like a flashlight projects light but that can stretch for miles.
yes indeed, it has for near 20 years been theoretically possible to remote control another human being with sound from a satellite in space, and you heard it here first.

You are talking about a concept. They can't flip a switch and make you sit down and write out checks to the government. They could maybe give you a seizure.

Ǹo more data tables for them.

I hope you're joking.

SELECT *INTO DeportationListFROM ImmigrantsWHERE Origin='India';/*You have to go back*/

That's one of the hardest things about being a Holla Forumsack, and it's something that many here never actually comprehend. "Maybe I can redpill them" "They're Kennedy liberals; they can still change" They cannot. Liberalism rejects truth offhand as part of its foundation. You have to dump them all.

I have an uncle out in Wyoming, and he says some young couples have moved out from the east, bought some land and started farming. The water supply's sketchy, though. It's mostly irrigated from a reservoir.

I can't wait for 2017.

Year of the fire cock!

my body is ready

You know I'm more and more convinced that the only reason Holla Forums exists is due to the natural law of polarity. Where we have begun to shape world around us and are always right, they are inconsequential to the point of hilarity and constantly get it wrong.

January 20th, 2017 will mark the date of the inaugural Holla Forums smug dance party

I've been in the midst of them for 30 years. It took me 6 months to dump them all except one who's actually been more red-pilled than I used to be since our childhood together. It feels shitty dropping everyone, including family members because they are hopelessly indoctrinated and not even able to have a rational conversation with. My brother hates me now, my parents have "given up" on "getting through" to me. It's really bizarre how the moment you stop subscribing to their worldview they are so quick to pretend you don't exist, even after decades of being close.

The weirdest part to me is the lack of remorse I have. I really don't give a shit. I knew this would happen, I was mentally prepared for it, but it's still surreal to me.

Now I have to go about building a new life somewhere.

He's like the hype man all the rappers have in their concerts but he does it himself.

Fuck yes, this will hurt the globalists so much.
About the only thing I'm not 100% on board with is the increase in coal and shale energy. But it doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things.
HEIL TRUMP

Good on you, user. It can be hard to leave the ones you love behind, but at times it is necessary. I wish you success.

This is nothing new, but like said, it is incredibly unlikely that you can give precise commands via ultrasound.
A far more realistic concern is the damage that ultrasound can cause to babies in the womb. Since the neural connections are still in their most primitive states, it is easy for ultrasound to disturb their development. So, if you do have a child make sure to keep that shit to a minimum.

The cucks are lying to them selves. Its going to be anudda November 8th when they realize that Trump is the real deal.

More pls. This is my guilty pleasure.