Sikh Memes

Looking for Sikh memes to bring out the redpilled blue turban, ancient nemesis of the mudslime. If we can get these right-leaning Sikhs to come out and be vocal, they will redpill the masses on the mudslime. Further, theycare immune to he race card in USA politics, while being predominantly conservative, militant, anti-mudslime anti-degenerate good folk, with enough aryan blood to enforce superiority over the average pajeet.

Praise Kek, shadilay!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Legion
archive.is/Irdhx
archive.is/OmGOf
info-sikh.com/PageRSS1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i laughed; have an upvote

Quit being a fucking faggot

Found semirelated meme. Reason for them to hate mudslimes.

Nigger it's like you don't know your culture is fucking INDO-EUROPEAN / INDO-ARYAN.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Based enough to counter Gengis and brits with Berserk tier weapons (anime, read a book, i am not trolling).

Filtered because you aren't White. Go back to India.

Hey you, go back to cuckchan.
Everyone can help fight ((((tirany)))), everyone counts, remember that Indians are the ones putting pakis in theire place, I would like to see Indians putting every Muslim country in the line, it would be fun to watch.

fuck off muslim

Tyranny

Get the fuck out of here, you shitskin-loving cuckchanner. All non-whites must be exterminated. America has no room for shitskins.

Who the fuck cares?

You know, you could feel like that but it sounds like a lot of buzzwords you are parroting.

If you are going to scream insults, at least be creative and come up with your own sentences.

Everyone that's from an Indo-European cuture, you fucking shitskin Dravidian/Arab/Abbo/African:
QUADNIGGER

Go back to Breitbart. You're not in like company here.

Holy shit, this board can be fucking embarrassing sometimes.

A part of me wants to say that these are "shills" who come here to make Holla Forums look stupid, but that word is over abused and I'm personally not inclined of accusing everyone I disagree with of being one. So the real question is: what the fuck are these manchildren doing on this board?

Sikhism developed while the region was being ruled by the Mughal Empire. Two of the Sikh gurus – Guru Arjan and Guru Tegh Bahadur, after they refused to convert to Islam, were tortured and executed by the Mughal rulers.[25][26] The Islamic era persecution of Sikhs triggered the founding of the Khalsa, as an order for freedom of conscience and religion.[25][27][28] A Sikh is expected to embody the qualities of a "Sant-Sipāhī" – a saint-soldier

Deus Vult built into their doctrine. These people can make great foot soldiers against the mudslime and will not take shit from the libtards. We just need to push them.

You don't really need to push. I had a Hindu roomate two years ago (far right Hindu nationalist), and he tells me that they make up the majority (or at least a huge portion) of India's military . So they're already doing what they can, and India has been moving farther right lately. It's only a matter of time.

I talked to a Hindu for thirty minutes on a lunch break one day. I was pretty bored so decided to go full 14/88. By the end of our chat he was amazed that more people didn't know about the jew and was asking me for some books to read to learn more about the subject.

They still have to go back.

They're so great, maybe they can knock up your daughter? Wouldn't that be great? Then we can all get into a big, massive war together against a vaguely defined enemy [provided to us by the jews, of course] that lasts for decades and destroys our racial demographics. All in the name of "fighting Islam", of course.

Le based, le civic, le lads! Fuck off.

Wow, you're reading a lot of things into my post that I never said. Not even remotely. It's almost like all of your thoughts are infantile knee-jerk reactions. Also probably a lot of projection there as well. Did you stop emotionally and intellectually developing at 14?

I've known a few Sikhs over the years. Good folks. Not like the super-Jew Indians who are cheap as fuck and ask for discounts on free air.

Even those super-Jew Indians mostly hate blacks. ==HATE== them.

I'm not saying flood the fucking country with Pajeets, but recognize an ally when you've got one.

Come on bruh. This is why you gotta go back.

You're getting stuck by the same Bayonet as der juden, MIDF.

Here's the thing: if you just focus on getting rid of non-Whites period, you solve 95%+ of the Muslim problem. If you do it the other way, you've still got a leftover chink problem, a leftover street shitter problem, a leftover Christian nigger problem, and on and on.

Read the thread. You have people legitimately shilling for India because they "keep Pakistan in check". Who the fuck cares? Who is Pakistan invading in any way other than through immigration channels? The same channels Indians are using to flood our countries! It's nothing more than a "I like you Whitey, let me stay thread". Fuck off.

Why?

That's all the same shill. Dude shitposted six times in this thread already. Move on, get back to work.

As for a push, what I'm failing to articulate is that I want to push these people to speak the fuck up. They're usually polite, reserved, and respectful (everyhing I want in a minority population living near me, lol.) but they need to speak their mind in the west. (and by speak their mind I mean…) Lets fucking use the Sikhs to redpill normies on islam.

I guess we could use them as a tool… but they still have to go back.

Indians are of the same low genetic stock as pakis.

Have fun watching your future grandchildren miscegenate with poo-in-loos in your multiracial society.

Oh, well I was talking about the ones back in India. The ones that are here, are here because they prioritize careers over ideals. I don't really have much to say for them. Even if you get them more vocal, they're still essentially passive, since they have chosen to live in your country rather than deal with the situation in their own. Not that you should be on bad terms, but they're getting a little too cozy settling into their diaspora communities for my taste. But if you can be open about your feelings on them not belonging here, not out of malice but out of love for you own country and for nationalism in general, then I think that could be a good starting point for dialogue. We have to be upfront with them, first of all.

Where do you get your foreign policy ideas? Video games? This is a fucking politics board.

They are flooding our countries because we let them do it. Don't hate the player, hate the game. I'm not promoting this, but don't be fucking naive.

And this thread is essentially about foreign policy. It's the potential ally of SIKHS ACTUALLY IN INDIA that is under discussion here. No one here really gives a fuck about the Sikh dude down the street, except maybe as a provisional means for dialogue.

If you aren't down with our Indo-European culture we'll gladly ship you to Mexico, Africa, or Saudi Arabia.

they are way too tired after a double shift.

You still have to go back.

Blue Collar Sikh are alright people.

White collar Indians should be split into groups.

Poo who scam whites out of work through corrupt immigration system, and second gen white collar Indians who's parents owned local the convenience store.

Uh.. yeah. That's exactly what I said, worded differently.
For what? Ally for what? What the fuck are you talking about?

Gas yourself, shitskin-lover.

I remembewr at one point they embraced Esperanto as a universal language until they considered it too "European"
Sikhs are nothing but anti-white globalist puppets for the kikes.

So they clearly don't respect us. Tell me again why we should "ally" with them or show them respect in turn? You're nothing but an anti-white and a shitskin apologist. That is, unless, you're a shitskin yourself. In both cases you should hop off a cliff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Legion

They're shitskin trash that needs to GTFO of white nations. I don't care a single bit about your retarded classifications.

kys.

Where's your country's SS unit?

"Based" Sikhs are meme.

They are in favor of gay rights and gay marriage because their religion teaches there are no differences between the genders and that love is blind.

Not to mention that the typical punjabi mentality is one of "let's worry about our problems tomorrow". R-selected.

People like them because of old photos of long-dead men in British and German uniforms, but they aren't the warriors they're cracked up to be.

Air India 182

To be honesst, I am indifferent to where they are, but if you want that to be the subject… Ideally I'd have them repace all the arabs that encroached towards india, pretty much let thm fiht all the way to the edge of syria.

As for why they wound up in the west? Well, guess who didn't like the guys who sided with the europeans? So when the Brittish Empire finally collapsed out of india, a large number of these guys said "Fuck this place, fuck these people." and decided to stay in the military, and brought their kids with them.

Go to a doctor if you are sikh.

If we don't use them, the shitlibs will use their tiny minority (Sikhs are more likely to enlist than enroll) to their advantage, as if they talk for the whole group.

How's that shitskin cock tasting, user?

I FOUND IT! I found the redpill! 88Sikh88! Indische Freiwilligen Legion der Waffen-SS

sikhs are bro-tier

t. canabro

how bout no to letting them in at all

They talk like us too.. archive.is/Irdhx

Bro-tier? They were responsible for the biggest terrorist attack in Canadian history (largest single death-toll from an attack pre-9/11 too) you piece of shit. It also resulted in a gigantic $60 million shit show of a trial because those fucking ragheads intimidated their own community into recanting testimony that would have actually secured convictions.

Do you enjoy Trudeau's inept Liberal government? Sikhs do. They are a huge voting block for the liberals. They also can't seem to help themselves and demand gibs and apologies from the Canadian government for things that happened 100 years ago to shitstained illegal immigrants because they desperately need to wear the victim-hood (victim towel?) and want a sweet slice of the white guilt pie like all garbage minorities.

my post was satirical you autist

Holy fuck. Apparently I found something big here. These guys are the reason india broke free. Ghandi was d&c as these guys went to india after fighting for the reich in WWII. From there, the kept fighting the brittish, inspired a mutiny in the navy, and removed their control… All we hear about is Ghando. I think this is a coverup.
archive.is/OmGOf

Curryniggers

Ghandi majorly fucked up India. The Indian people I've met recognize this fact, and hate his guts. The current ruling party is basically an anti-Ghandi party. Pretty sure the guy who killed Ghandi was a member of this party. My Indian buddy, whose a right wing Hindu nationalist from the Brahmin caste, tells me they are actively trying to move Hindu people up North to Kashmir to repopulate and replace the Muslim population, and that they're triggering Muslims by making Yoga compulsory in public schools.

No more half niggers in my country please they're destroying everything that might have been good.

Do the guys around tday even know about the sikhs who fought for the Reich?

WHITES ONLY FAG

Why are Sikhs enemies with muzzies? History lesson?

tl;dr an almost buddhist-like strain of monotheism rises in India, then Muslims come pouring in from the west, the muslims beat the shit out of the Sikhs, then the Sikhs said 'NO U' and got bad ass.

Islamic rule of India between the years 1000 and 1500 was fucking brutal.
Muslims killed the native Hindus en-masse and, being pacifist by culture, the poo in loos barely ever fought back.
It was so bad that Indian population actually DROPPED during those 500 years.
So, some Hindus eventually got sick of their shit and formed Sikhism, a religion that actually requires adherents to have a sword by their side in case they need to kill a Muslim.

Every culture that comes into contact with Islam ends up hating Muslims because Muslims are genetic and ideological trash that exist to destroy and pillage successful societies. The west was just isolated from them for the most part and didn't realize how horrible they were, but the people around them hate their guts.

Dude, Sikhs aren't remotely hindu. Catholics are closer to being hindu than Sikhs. The entire hindu religion is considered a degenerate abomination, and after mudslimes, the hindu is the next most likely anemy of the sikh. Even RIGHT NOW, Sikhs in india are fihting against hinduism the way we have to fiht against the jew trying to desteoy our culture.

info-sikh.com/PageRSS1.html Watc it be something led by he sassoos, jews who hide in the east selling slaves and opium.

Quoting a guru of the sikhs on that one. (he backs ya up.)

The members of both religions are selfish, jealous, proud, bigoted and violent.
The Hindus make pilgrimage to Hardvar and Banaras, the Muslim to the Kaaba of Mecca.
Circumcision is dear to the Muslims, sandal mark (tilak) and sacred thread to the Hindus.
The Hindus invoke Ram, the Muslims, Rahim, but in reality there is only One God.
Since they have forgotten the Vedas and the Katebas, worldly greed and devil have led them astray.
Truth hidden from both; the brahmins and maulvis kill one another by their animosities.
Neither sect shall find liberation from transmigration. (Guru Nanak dev Ji.)

U wot m8? The West has dealt with their scourge since the beginning. Almost as soon as the initial Islamic conquests ended, expansion began into the Balkans where numerous European dynasties had to contend with it. Just about every single European power in the Mediterranean had to deal with Islamic raiding, piracy, and attempted conquests from the era of the three early Caliphates (circa 632) right up until the Battle of Lepanto in 1571.

The Byzantines are the most noteworthy early example but there are plenty of them including the Republic of Venice, Sicily, Naples, Genoa, Savoy, Tuscany, the Duchy of Savoy, and the Spanish Empire. Not even getting into the conquests of Iberia by the Moors and the following Reconquista or incidents like the Battle of Tours.

Western civilization has dealt with this shit on BOTH sides- the invasions into Iberia and France that were stopped at Tours and with the Reconquista AND the pressure from the East culminating in the Siege of Vienna and the Battle of Lepanto.

It didn't stop there though, oh no. The British Empire and USA had to deal with Barbary Pirates- which were NOT a disorganized band, they were secretly state-sponsored privateers acting on behalf of the Ottoman Empire.

We, as a civilization, have dealt with this filth for AGES and it wasn't us that started the mess by invading and colonizing them. It is only with the decline of Ottoman power in the 19th Century and later colonization in the 20th Century that we sort of forgot about the Muslim menace. Even then, it didn't take long before THAT went to shit the moment the boot came off their necks and areas became independent in the mid 20th century. Autocratic regimes like the Nassir-style Pan-Arab nationalists jailed THOUSANDS of Islamic radicals, as did the Shah of Iran's regime. The take-home lesson is that a boot MUST be placed firmly on the collective neck of the Islamic world or they'll act out and cause inordinate amounts of trouble.

But we forgot, we ignored it, and we listened to the Leftists and now we're where we are today.

To contribute a bit to the thread's topic: every Sikh I've ever met as an acquaintance, friend, or colleague in my life has been a good person- someone I'd gladly take over almost any other immigrant. That said, they have a nice homeland that could really use the skills and talents of the Sikh diaspora to improve its situation. I'm none too fond of low-caste Hindus but every country has its poor and undesirable population(s). That said, India would make an excellent strategic partner in terms of trade and boxing in China to apply pressure to force China to play fair with trade and currency. India really does need to contain its regional communist parties like that in Kerala though, absolutely disgusting that commies can openly run state governments in a developing democracy with such potential.

Since you hate our Indo-European culture so much you should just kill yourself. :^)

So… we follow hitlers plan to get the Sikhs to take over india, securing us a strong and loyal ally against the jew and mudslime, while removing degeneracy from india?

Can anyone help come up with dialogue for this Azad Hind images? I want a sikh meme bundle for redpilling normies and getting sikhs to speak out against the jew and islam.