Can we all agree that this is bretty gud?

Can we all agree that this is bretty gud?

Y'know, it seems like all he wanted were the (pointy) crowns. He didn't give a damn about ruling anyone or anything.

Of course it is, it's Felix Colgrave.

Did any big shark ever approach him in the past?
I refuse to believe that a guy who pulled off entirely on his own, in the span of two years, have never caught the interest of any animation studio.

I dont know for sure, but he seems like the kinda guy who wouldnt do commercial shit even if he had the chance, kinda like Don Hertzfeldt.

I get a very Terry Gilliam vibe from this dude

I dig this guy's stuff. You can tell it's made with so much care and passion.

Except when double king holds his own hand down another hand magically appears with a knife unless that was a gag, it was funny

Pretty sure it's the gag user.

No

Look at the double king's feet.
They are basically hands.
Either that or it was a gag.

He's going crazy at that point chopping off his finger, obvious it would be a hallucination numbnut.

I like the goat.
He's cute.

thanks

SPOOKYSCARYSKELETONS

and-then-there's-this-asshole.png

This shit is pretty good.

Is Felix Colgrave Our Boy?

It's Felix fucking Colgrave, of course he's good.

it's good, but you're a nigger

Well that was pretty great, this guys style is amazing and the way he makes characters move to express emotion is very entertaining to watch. Double King is such an adorably violent autist.

Isthis meme dead

The joke is a star in another galaxy so far above your head that not even the Hubble telescope can see it.

DON'T YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT AGATHA!!! SHE DINDU NUFFIN!!!

how come the other kings maintained their injuries in the underworld but double king didn't?

yes

He does commercial work but he doesn't really like it much.

What injury?
He only killed hand king, which somehow resulted in his own death.
:^)

Bump

discuss

Just watched it. Glad I found out about his work. Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

half of them were chicks.
7 vs. 5 anyway
I guess it just goes to show you should never assume the gender of a pumpkin, huh guys?

>Harg the Serpent Queen
And there I thought it couldn't get better.

Missed opportunity

You were so close

I love stratomonarchus

the running gag at the end where the serpent queen kept getting her head stepped on with the fork going through her mouth was funny as hell.

OC from /tg/, anons.

I just watched all his videos on his youtube channel. It's interesting to see how his arstyle changed from this edgy newgrounds style to this psychadelic almost hippie style. It actually reminds me of the animated segments from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Yes.

Well he did do this.

He also did your mom.

apparently he did this as well

He stacked her on top of yours.

These videos were pretty much the only good thing about FO4

I still cant get over the fact they ditched skills