Common Filth fucking hates White people

Can we please just trash this guy once and for all? He spends the first 10 mins of this new vid bashing Whites, claiming all Whites, urban and rural are all just as bad. Then he implies that White people are bad because of our European genetics, leaving out the fact that Blacks and Spicks are just as or more degenerate than Whites are. He reads off a letter from a self hating fan.

CF for the gas chambers when, goys?

No, I just think that blaming White people and hating our race because of that shit is just as degenerate as buttfucking.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TbTcv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE REASON I'M POSTING THIS IS BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON Holla Forums SEEM TO BE HIS FANS.

White nationalists everywhere should realize that CF is not our friend, he's a prick who's trying to spread White self hate.

No, fuck off back to TRS or whatever shithole you crawled out of. We use his shit-tier rhetoric to piss homos off but we genuinely dislike this anti-white cuckold beaner.

I hate TRS, they are moderate lolbertarian cucks. But CF is actually worse!

No one gives a fuck about this deluded kike here, fuck off and stop giving him attention

What's the deal with CF? Why does he complain about all this bad stuff, but acts like one of those gore-spamming Holla Forumstards with no manners?

Seems contradictory behavior.

kike shill fuck off, White self hate is sick.

Fag lover. go suck a cock little buddy.

Nobody cares.

some people obviously do, cuck

oh is he confirmed latino?

if you lurked for more than 2 seconds you'd know we dont tolerate Common Cuck here

Where did I imply it wasn't? Common-cuck is as anti-white as it gets.

Have some anti-fag shit, user.

Probably.

He comes from California, and there is a rumor he is half White, but he denies it.

He just seems to want to blame either "The AltRight" or "White people". He just hates White people, it's obvious. And he seems to think other races are superior.

He even said that he would be happy to let his daughter marry a fundamentalist Christian nigger. haha

Sometimes I feel that his anger is due to the fact that the only effective defense/reaction against liberalism came from people who are a mixture of various far right thought out of whom christians are but a tiny minority. Think about it.

1 - He's not a fucking spic, he's a euromutt.

2 - He's right about shitdicks and the fag enablers in the white community that spport them. See aut-right milo prostate-tonguing along with dicky spencer and grindr greg

you might not like how blackpilled he is, but he is completely correct in his criticism. O'sullivan's law.

Nobody cares though.

No-name losers that are mad they're not really that popular and still have to work a shitty day job.

OP is exposing anti white psychos.

many care

Nah, this lolcow retard is past his prime.
Only teenagers that don't know how to deal with masturbation are his audience now.

If a critic of his is listening every once in a while, that critic will be the only person actually paying attention, his alpha consumer sheep followers do not.

Nobody cares.

You underestimate the damage he is doing to White people, he is brainwashing young Christian White people to think Jesus is against our race. Fuck that

He's right about the (((alt right))) and Milo, but he goes full tard into assaulting the whole white race. There's something inherently suspicious about that.

However, I'm still tempted to repeat that he's buttblasted because his beloved Christianity did jackshit to combat this situation while a mixture of LARP pagans, Kekists and general occultists and autists did far more to steer the world (and our own race) in the right direction.

nobody gives a fuck. He's irrelevant.

Fuck off CF. Nobody here wants to watch your shit.

There is one interesting point he made when I still watched his shit though. It's the "kingston or seattle" question, it's framed in such a way that either answer makes you look like a cuck.
One way you're complacent to city-dwelling degenerates and the other you're a niggerlover.
I have always wondered what Holla Forums would think of the question if it wasn't framed around the worst of both, so I post this question: Would you rather live in San Diego or Hokkaido?
Neither is majority white, however one is more racially homogenous, would you rather be a minority in a multiculti area that's running rampant with degenerates or a minority in a non-white area that has decent crime-rates and economy?.

Who?

He posted his face. He looks white, which makes it even worse because it means he's a self-hating loser.

Stop giving him attention. He feeds off of it.

this

just wait the self hating CF fanboys are going to raid this thread any minute

We need to be just as anti CF as we are anti kike or anti fag.

They're modern goths. They're just as "FUCK YOU DAD" (aka western civilization and white people) as mall goths and co.

Self hating memesters that confuse reaction with action while continually messing up CFs teachings, sometimes drawing him as a crusader, even.
Even though he hates "deus vult" shit.

But his dumb followers don't care, they just want memes and "FineBrothers in Christ" react videos.

I once thought he's a danger and I quested valiantly against him, I can now bullycide his entire shitshow at any given moment.

But I have not done a lot of that lately, simply because he really is that insignificant.

>>>/trs/

He's a spick asshole pretending to be White, he teaches White kids to hate their race, and he advertizes his BS on pro-White sites. Hell exists for people like CF. He should burn forever!!!!!!!

OP here. Faggot, I fucking hate TRS with a passion. TRS is just as shitty as CF. KYS

How about NOT BEING A MINORITY.

I know, its a theoretical question, but neither is actually better than the other.

Obviously, anyone with sense would prefer to live in a homogenous population, because that society will function better - but as you are a minority in that scenario, you're harmful to that society by existing there.
And the opposite is true of the multiculti shithole - you aren't harming that nice homogenous population, but you're forced to live amidst the shitty conditions which derive from such demographics.

You're basically asking:

Go back to wherever you came from.

Nice slide thread OP.

There's been like 2 or 3 LGBT-related threads theses past few days filled with faggots and faggot-enablers trying to push the faggot agenda. No doubt this thread was started by one of them.

To the bog with you, you fucking degenerate. And take your "traditionalist" "trap" "waifu" with you.

This is the stupidest hypothetical I've ever seen.

Calm down. He's just an eceleb. These people come and go like the tides. There isn't anything to worry about.

He's dogshit whatever he is, spick or spic

He's dogshit whatever he is, spick or spic!

And to add more salt - in one ep he namedropped another christian podcast with three guys doing their thing. I forgot what it was called but holy fuck. They were whining, just pitifully whining how people who suddenly started to resist liberalism (meaning mostly people from or related to Holla Forums) are also into occultism and Evola and so on. They were whining that "These things are our turf, they're NOT QUALIFIED to talk about metaphysics" and so on. It was incredibly pathetic and cringeworthy, and as one of those folks who are into Evola, Guenon and Serrano I was slackjawed at their hubris and claims. They honestly believe they have a monopoly on truth and wisdom. They think theirs is the only path and that they are some sort of guardians of it. Their everything begins and ends with a single book.

I'm not even anti-christian, and Jesus hated the shit out of the Jews, but the religion has collapsed into cucks and tards.

lel

hurr durr everyone who doesn't suck CF-cock loves trannies and faggotry -You

How, dumbass.

he is telling people to hate degenerates of our race. You fucking nigger if a white person is a coal burner, fag or fag enabler, you'd still support them?

His whole premise is that the merchant has taught whites to abuse and decontextualize "don't judge." This is what he's railing against. Are you just a trs faggot listening to the homos on their forums or are you just too fucking dense to read between the lines?

Once again for you nigger-tier redditors:

O'Sullivan's Law

If you don't explicitly ostracize and persecute homos, you will be co-opted by homos.

That's exactly what I am asking, would you rather exist as a detrimental element in a decent society for the sake of comfort or sacrifice your comfort to live in a society that won't reject you.
Clearly fixing demographic displacement is the answer, nothing less that global white supremacy is acceptable. However this is the realm of hypothetical questioning based entirely on hypothetical situations.
Of course the best answer is to avoid areas where and live with your own with the intention of having multiple white offspring who go on to have white offspring etc. etc.

But all non-whites aren't on the caliber of the japs, it's about the best of the worst versus the worst of the best.
okay guy.

This. I'm Christian but I fucking hate these christcucks who try to shit all over Nietzsche, Evola and other traditionalist thinkers.

He is telling people to hate and blame Whites for the degeneracy, while constantly implying that nonwhites are superior. It's not fucking OK.

Most likely started by CF followers.

Like pic related, which CF retweeted, to play on the "muh aut right fag nazis".

Of couse the ACTUAL faggot who tweeted that conveniently didn't link the actual thread.

Here, have the archive.
archive.is/TbTcv

I am a lorekeeper of all things treasonous.
From /polmeta/ faggots to CF cocksuckers. I know them all.

Wow, lol. I can't remember the last time I saw anything related to evola/Nrx posted here. Don't these guys know that Holla Forums is NatSoc?

Because he poses his anti-white rhetoric as Christian when Christianity explicitly tells us not to mongrelize numerous times
He's not just telling whites to hate degenerates within their ranks, he's telling us to hate ourselves for letting it happen and just cuck out while we die off and wait for jesus

Evola is trash anyway lad, his entire philosophy is "dude ride the tiger lmao"
I can't understand when they hate on Nietzsche though, his entire idea of rising above moralfaggotry is perfectly in line with christianity's more mystic teachings.

Evola is a good writer, but he is overrated. We still need to read good old White books. We need to know our fucking culture.

Wrong. He is trying to point out that of all the races, it seems mostly whites are buying into this kike faggotry

And he's right! at least the andniggers throw fags off buildings, white people (women especially) pedestalize them.

"oy m8 das owmaphowbic"

We know, he's a fucking piece of shit. This is coming from /christian/. The guy is not christian, he even said he wants whites to all go to hell.

This faggot constantly excuses non-whites for the same sit he blames whites for too. He's no different from any anti-white jew.

I could understand it if they were of the "this is heretical and not christian at all" opinion, but they went fully into rants about how unqualified and dumb people are as opposed to their enlightened selves. It was like some weird fedora tipping from the other side. And I'm willing to bet none of them have actually read any of the authors or more importantly studied or are familiar with the texts/mythologies the authors drew their conclusions from. Christianity or no Christianity I refuse to be blinkered, and I don't think God made Man for Man to be an idiot who refuses to think.

What's that? Evola was always read in these circles. His work is a part of our general field of interest.

The Common Cuck shills are on this thread right now.

in the USA, the least degenerate group is Whites

See

I listed to a lot of CF and it whatever his personal reasons are for cataloging all the filth it is very eye-opening regarding the extent of degeneracy and urgency to purge it.

That been said, when he got super triggered by the trolling he just went full "whitegrilsfuckdogs" shit and ruined everything for himself.

I'll concede to that.

Genuinely curious if you have any reference to this, because all i ever hear is catholic / protestant poz heresy. ANy relevant verses would be appreciated.

That's extrapolation. He's sounding the fag alert, and telling people not to be smug about it when our own ranks are filled with poz pigs. He is fucking dead on when it comes to pointing out the moral decay of the white race.

I totally disagree with CF when he says this electrion will do nothing. You have to stop the bleeding before you can heal and trump is the first suture. And his point is that something must be wrong with whites to be buying into merchant filth at the current rate, but he doesn't understand how hard the merchant is pushing the poz pills.

CF is a baseball bat to the face. Only once you realize the extent of the cultural rot can you make any intelligent moves. Most on the alt-kike are in total fucking denial.

NeoReactionary. They are esoterics who read a lot of Mencius Moldbug and are often Monarchists.

Evola is definitely part of our general interest, but his work should be seen as a stepping stone towards other, more modern nationalist ideologies rather than the final destination.

OP confirmed salty faggot

Have fun with your HIV fag, remember, everything is da jooz fault and never mine

lmao

No, he actually said that whites should never have gotten Christianity (doom us all to hell?) and constantly defends non-white crimes.

Despite the fact that jews target whites, niggers are actually just as, if not more, degenerate than whites but he ignores this and says it's not as bad when niggers nig because they're just niggers. A sin is a sin CF.

Not to mention the fact that he pretends whites shield whites, the retard doesn't even know what the day of the rope is. Guy obviously has some kind of social aptitude deficiency, like Asperger or some shit given his retardation, fucked up speech patterns, and his admitted inability to convey his thoughts in an articulate way (likely what got him into trouble this time). Fuck that guy.