Breaking News: Earthquake rocks Japan

7.3 magnitude Earthquake hits Japan

Buildings shaking in Tokyo

Did the Jews do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/800813205794668544
haaretz.com/israeli-firm-which-secured-japan-nuclear-plant-says-workers-there-putting-their-lives-on-the-line-1.349897
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/#popout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/800813205794668544

Really, user? Really? Of fucking course they did.

Behind tsunami - a Jew.

another tsunami earthquake in japan, yet, california, the place that needs it most, still hasn't had one. I guess god hates nips.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_bomb

https:// web.archive.org/web/20160923161007/haaretz.com/israeli-firm-which-secured-japan-nuclear-plant-says-workers-there-putting-their-lives-on-the-line-1.349897
"Israeli Firm Which Secured Japan Nuclear Plant …"

f that broken link breaking

Any Jap anons of Holla Forums? If so, better put on your running shoes

Let's see what she does!

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/#popout

I rive light in the alea! Thele was this huuuge lumbling of the ealth and then silens stalted going off leally roud!!11

Now dey ale evacuation evelyone, Irr update if I'm stirr arive in a coupla hours.

For each earthquake that hits one our actual greatest allies, Kek's upcoming Californian earthquake gets 1 point higher on the Richter Scale.

Nice try but there are no l's in their phonetic language. Replace all l's with r's and you have it correct.

BACKWASH STARTING NOW

Karma for Trump win, gotta balance shit out.

What the hell is with this year
t. pastanigger

We're already dead anyway

Looks like nothing to me. Been an hour 15 minutes still no wave at Iwaki or whatever. They've got the emergency movements on lock down after 2011, everyone will be safe. Literally nothing, don't forget seismic # rating system is exponential, and wave height depends on how deep the quake is under water, how far from coast, the angle of it, speed of propagation, etc.

No Stray Dogs, Drifters or Natsume this week, I guess.

3 meters expected, nuclear plant cooling water quit unexpectedly already.

I didn't state my nationality without a reason

WE RUV YOU TSUNAMI-CHAN

t. someone who has never actually heard a gook talk and also thinks they are funny but really they suck massive cocks.

RIP 2ch
you will be forgotten

we are pretty fucking good at destroying our pale blue dot aren't we. i wish i were a primitive man who lives 25 good years than be a modern man who lives 70 shitty years.

Yup. Dying hard since, what? 2011?
That's 5 years and we're not even feeling unwell. Sure is deadly, those

I hope Miura is okay
who am I kidding, he's going to fall for the transhumanism and never finish Berserk. he will troll us from beyond the veil for millennia to come
Also why the fuck won't you just BTFO gommieland already, they're fucking asking for it with all this "let's be nogunz secessionists" crap

7.3 is fucking nothing, close this thread.
If it's 8.5+ on the ring of fire then maybe it's something, else it's not. There's 15ish 7.0 to 7.9 mag quakes a year and 1 8.0 to 8.9 once a year. (And 9+ is once every ten year) so…

Sirens are sounding

Exactly this. But these kekfags love to LARP around, let them have their 5 mins of low-energy testosterone rush

Smart fella.

According to the live stream, the cooling system in reactor 3 failed momentarily.

Nature must be protected, except when it tries to kill you.

I'm surprised you haven't started quoting the bible and out of context verses from revelations.

This was supposed to be in SAN FAG-CISCO! Where will my anime and vidya come from now?

hopefully nowhere because it's all shit now.

soon

Kill yourself

Tidal wave height, nigger,
stop spreading disinfo.

Its probably another Jew shill. Truth is the Fukushima meltdown hasn't really hurt any other regions than the nearby Japanese sea.

Low levels of gamma radiation are completely harmless to a human. When the Chernobyl incident happened, there was fallout all the way in Finland and radiation was detected in mushrooms all over Finland, and morons were spreading disinfo. Truth is, the radiation level was completely harmless to anyone who ate those mushrooms.

kay!

No, radiation only hurts you if its of a very specific type and it comes in contact with you in a very specific way and its beyond a very specific treshold of radiation amount…

You fucking retard, you have just proven you don't understand radiation.
For example alfa radiation will really fuck you up, only, it can't penetrate human skin or even a sheet of paper, so you would have to eat the source of the radiation for it to kill or in any way harm you.

Is Jim ok? Oh wait, he's in that other island country. The one with the other Trump.

Probably. That happened after those of Philippine and New Zealand. A threats not to break away from TPP?