Kris Kobach set to become new head of the DHS

Kobach took plan for Department of Homeland Security into Trump meeting

archive.fo/hehOT
twitter.com/CJOnline/status/800766763545796608

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Kobach
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice thread OP, have a bump

Kobach is hardcore anti-immigration, if he's head of DHS, you can bet ICE will hunt down every last illegal and "refugee" in the country.

Kobach proposed the measure, stating “If you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today.”[13]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Kobach

him holding that paper is a psyop, to cut costs by inducing self-removal

lefty twitterverse is already spreading it, although it might require a couple translations to really get the message across :^)

sage because you faggots keep trying to use twitter as a credible source when twitter is controlled by pedos, faggots, and niggerlovers.

get a real source, commie.

That is exactly what's going on. Simply stating they will enforce the current laws scares the shit out of them.

Showing this guy is packing a hardcopy of a plan is fucking smart way to play it too.

Propaganda outlets can be used by both sides, douchenozzle.

Self-deportation is a lot cheaper than tracking illegal aliens down and going through the whole legal process before kicking them out of the county. Not to say the latter shouldn't be happening, but still.

The market is going to be flooded with even more salt. Can the price go any lower?

Salt goes good with Margaritas, sell it to the Mexican exodus so they can drink their pain away

Kek, wasn't that QT at a Hillary rally on election night surrounded by crying supporters?

Nope: the demand is too high.

idea: put a fine on being an illegal alien, something like 1.5x the money they'd have to spend to leave the country otherwise combined with forced deportation to the capital of their country of origin, this way they'd rather scrape together some money to move to their family back home or wherever would be desirable to them, instead of waiting to be arrested, pay way more money and be deportated to the shitty capital

FUCK YES. THAT MEANS ANYONE FOUND HERE ILLEGALLY COUNTS EVEN UNDER THE LIBERAL’S ORWELLIAN DIALECTIC

Reported.

HIGH ENERGY

Never did I ever imagine in my life I would be so blessed to live under such a great man as President Trump has already show to be. Anons take note of how the game is played at such a high level and tactics used to dimoralize the enemy and how to do it for free.

PRAISE KEK.

Would somebody just take one for the team and fuck this numb cunt already?

is she twelve?

bump

Cat lady feminists like Harry Potter from what I've noticed over time.

I sure hope he and Trump intended for this document to be leaked, otherwise holding it like that is a major fuckup. I suspect it was intended.

Harry Potter is a mediocre and incoherent piece of dogshit that bred a generation of tumblr sluts, and was written by some brainless feminist slag. It disregards a coherent universe or interesting ideas in order to appeal to girls, the prose lacks any sort of depth, style or artistry, so no basic bitch has trouble reading it, and there's even a racism metaphor so kids get their brainwash in early. These people use Harry Potter analogies, because it's the perfect liberal thought-bubble to avoid facing reality.

The whole thing is a massive conspiracy.

Yes, it's a taste of the big scoop of ice cream he's getting ready to dump into Miss America's mouth

it's literally Naruto with English accents

Bumping with OC

oops wrong version

Kris "You gotta go back" Kobach

Bump because this thread's getting slid by that salty kike

The photo exists exclusive of Twitter. Your post is a D&C concern troll.

Self check

Chad Nationalism is a code word for Fascism.

Kris "Kill 'em all" Kobach, aka. KKK
Kris "One-Way for Jose" Kobach
Kris "Wear a Rag? Pack your Bags" Kobach

Chad nationalism! Death to nerds!

LOL

lol
There is no such thing. If you catch an illegal it can be immediately deported. King Nigger just isn't doing that.

home state finally does me proud

KKK = Kris Kobach, Kansas