Head of twitter Trust and Safety again

Why does Del Harvey head of Twitter Trust and Safety protect pedophiles when it is her job to protect users from them?

Del is the woman that worked with Chris Hansen on his pedo catching TV show. She was the one baiting pedos behind the computer, very young looking with dark short hair and a perma smile despite talking to pedos all day for years.

This has all happened before

A person who has apparently dedicated their life to exposing pedophiles ends up doing the opposite, year after year, despite massive criticism, and believe me she was criticized during GG for covering for and protecting Nicholas "Sarah" Nyberg. If you're unfamiliar with that monster check out the several BB articles on what happened.

Video about Del here youtube.com/watch?v=oCcrHR0Ip10 thank you s4t for making this, I had forgotten. He covers all the bases here on her weird past and non-action on twitter when faced with blatant pedophilia on the platform.

There's more but I don't have the links handy, hopefully another user will provide that for you before I can do so.

This person claims to be an advocate and protector of children against pedophiles but in reality the opposite happens. This person leads the dept. in twitter that deals with this shit and nothing seems to happen to her job status after consistent inaction.

Ask @delbius why these cp accounts have been allowed to stay on twitter, tag her in to #twittergate it is her fucking job to take care of this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2016/02/20/did-twitters-orwellian-trust-and-safety
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Soliya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

video embedded

Interesting as hell. Think she is an oblivious useful idiot or is she one of them?

Bump

You don't 'claim' to be an advocate and protector of children against pedophiles but in reality the opposite happens' by accident.

I suspect she may be in on it. I'm looking for the transcripts of the Perverted Justice show and other commentary that supports this. I'm having trouble finding info that was fairly easy to find 2 years ago so we might have to wait for archives from other past diggers on this person.

Looking for the /cow/ archive on Del Harvey pls post

Can someone explain to me why people in GG now in a certain thread on another board are protecting and covering for namefag pedophile, Val? I still can't get over the enormous hypocrisy?

Some past articles on PJ and their founders pic related on the Cult Education site culteducation.com/group/1094-perverted-justice.html

Del Harvey's real name is Allison Shea

tag her @delbius when posting in #twittergate hashtag pls

DEl Harvey/Allison Shea full vid of appearance on Ch4 news addressing the way twitter handles abuse and FAILING. She does not come off as a person who gives a shit.

those pics are the founders of Perverted Justice btw, not OT. Loads of info on their shady dealings with PJ money which Del/Allison also profited greatly

tag @delbius into #twittergate it is her main job to take care of this shit

Are you guys still in on this case? I assume you haven't found anything yet.

Del Harvey, Twitter Inc.’s head of trust and safety, on handling complaints and deciding what accounts are suspended.

@delbius

In the context of the c4 interview she did nothing wrong. The media and government wanted twitter to censor "mean tweets".
Here in the Uk you can get jail for anti Muslim tweets.
I dont know what pedo shit you are talking about?
Stop being a fucking baby, if someone has broken the law then it should be dealt with by the police.

Hi Allison. You suck at your job. You sucked at your job at Perverted Justice.

Why is it always like this with you? Why do you turn a blind eye to pedophiles right under your nose? Why do you delete accounts that criticize your actions?

O I am laffin.

Speak in English. I dont know what the fuck you are talking about. The abuse talked about in your video is "misogynistic".
Why are you on here advocating against free speech?

DARVO every damn time kek.

I don't give a shit about free speech.

Why are you protecting child molesters?

Have you got a thread you could link to which would explain your rambling?
The channel 4 interview was all about feminists wanting twitter to censor tweets and she was right to not fall for the bait.

I'm commenting on the video he linked. I've not been following your gamergate cancer.

Has anyone been banned for reporting pedos besides 0hour? Details pls.

I heard Rosanne was banned… she was tweeting about 0hour's ban. It was a bad report. We need more than that.

Robert Stacy McCain was banned for linking to his own offsite blog post about Nyberg. That might be the most flagrant example of abuse by Twitter.
reason.com/blog/2016/02/20/did-twitters-orwellian-trust-and-safety

Where? Help me out I suck. Didn't find anything on them when the name came up during #GG.

Speaking of GG, they connected Twitter to a UN censorship program run by the Arabs. sourcewatch.org/index.php/Soliya

There are articles linked here culteducation.com/group/1094-perverted-justice.html
There is more but I'm having trouble finding it. Will contact another user who may have the archives. We've done extensive digs on PJ/DH/Twitter during gg.

I must go to work now, can someone pls dm s4t, he made the op vid and might have the archives of past digs.

for once this is a situation where the feds should be on our side

emphasis on should

s4t used to post here and as far as I'm concerned he's always welcome. Great to see he's still making videos.

Seeing someone who does work(how many hundred thousand views does his videos have? And there are dozens of them?) getting shit on by nobodies like Acidman makes my blood boil. For those that don't know he was ran out of the largest GG board here and the worthless Holla Forums threads and on reddit for not being part of the goon clique that is trying to control the movement.

'Oh a truther makes GG look bad to the public' is the best they can come up with against him. His videos are entirely factual and on topic? They attack the way he makes the video next. Or whom he associates with.

reported

Banned test

(1)
Announcing reports is one way how shills attempt to disrupt or discontinue a discussion.

Doesn't everyone in this thread like pizzas and hotdoggs?

Hence, "oblivious" useless idiot. Don't give her too much credit, user.

Podesta Clinton child ring, Epstien, ISIS, Bohemians… This could be the downfall of a lot of people, and they deserve it.

Bump for importance. She is a weirdo and nefarious.

Hi (((Del)))!

You can't criticize that show without people calling you a pedophile.

So let's just get this over with: You're a pedophile.

The feds should always be on our side. We're always right.

You know what's weird? That to catch a predator show was all about pedophiles using the internet to prey on your children, and everybody in our society takes this issue very seriously, but it hasn't brought back the culture of "don't tell people your name on the internet"

Back in the 90s, kids were taught to never use their real name on the internet. Always to guard their identity. Then the 00s come along, myspace comes along, and suddenly all that advisement went completely out the fucking window. Now the mainstream narrative is that you should always be using your real name on the internet. Who is responsible for this, if not social media companies and their (((media/hollywood))) support?

always hated that show

they weren't even real pedos, most of them thought they were talking to teen girl

If you stare too long in the abyss..

karl the cuck & co eyes

That show could have been 100 times more entertaining if, instead of Chris Hanson busting in with his "why don't you have a seat" like a demented game show host, the girl's parents arrived home with a bunch of guests for a party, and the target has to hide in a closet and try to sneak out.

I thought they should have upgraded and started using attack dogs to chase the runners down.

Bump for good find and WTF IS GOING ON HERE??? This is not fucking right.

Its funny they went after (((alt-right))) but left pedos alone.

Good luck, those faggots are more interested in shitting on the right wing and banning people for hurting homofaggot Homor's feelings than in investigating this.

Completely took over and killed, you mean.

>>>/oven/

It's a lot worse than anyone wants to accept, at least for normies.

I've been on #twittergate for days now and haven't seen this woman being tagged in once.

bump because it makes Allison angry