Jews lining up to be shoa'd

All Jews Should Register as Muslims: Because We Know the Horrors Of Religious Registration All Too Well

http ://forward.com/scribe/354487/all-jews-should-register-as-muslims-because-we-know-the-horrors-of-religiou/

Post yfw Trump gets to remove kebab and bagel

There will be a push to expell Muslims from this country. I guarantee it
Jews are just ensuring their demise

I agree "muh jew high iq" is bullshit they are cunning but not very intelligent

they're all semites as far as I'm concerned, and semites should go back to the Arabian peninsula or get the fucking gas, amirite??!

Their average IQ is supposedly 115. The average Jew is still only on par with your average liberal arts student.

yeah, bc their bell curve is actually truncated on the bottom side. I wonder why…

Hint: the high-IQ myth only applies to Ashkenazi Jews

who told you that?

its verbal iq too. you don't see the over representation of jews in hard science as you do in the libshit majors

what kind of question is this? science told us, user. look it up. the median IQ for a college grad is about 110-115, and the same median for ashkenazi jews. they're not that smart.

they do, however, have extremely high mental illness rates, frail physiques, ugly faces and tiny penises. Be glad you're white.

That's a good point and indeed intelligence and cunningness are two different things and often mutually exclusive. Niggers or Kebabs for example are dumb as shit but very cunning.

TL;DR some people are good at creating things, others are good at stealing things.

Cunning can be far more dangerous than intelligence. Plus they don't need intelligence when they have a literal subversion manual in the Protocols.

I don't think that is (what is it called?) g-factor. Jews have a very verbal culture. They grow up playing mind games and lying to each other and everyone else. Plus, they're more likely to have parents that earn their middle-class income in the professions rather than doing real work, so they learn "big words" from an early age. Once you learn their tricks, their verbal IQ melts away and you feel like Hitler - ie. (what's the quote) "the nimbleness of their tongues or virtuousity at lying"

Don't we already have a list of all muslims courtesy of the US Census?

Pretty much, yeah. Not to mention that data is surely already in whatever Big Data datasets the FBI/NSA/IRS/etc have.

sauce on this? or is the (((mainstream media))) just pulling shit out of their ass again?

Do it, make it easier to remove you.

Do you think the mudslimes are smart enough to realize that the kikes are just pretending to be their friends in order to hurt the white majority and gain more power?

Most people don't put their religion on the census form unless they get one of the special forms randomly selected to determine district demographics.

They don't have to be smart enough. They have a religious command:

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. Qur'an 5:51