More Cops Fatally Wounded After New Wave of Shitskin/Antifa Ambushes

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OFFICERS_SHOT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

The roaches are trying to incite a race war, and pushing the establishment further towards our side with every misguided attempt. This will serve to help Our God Emperor persuade congress to approve his promised Deportation Squads. Hopefully we will see the pozzed diversity purged from the military and federal agencies, so that those positions open up and we, the disenfranchised working class White American youth, will be able to enlist and take our rightful place as defenders of our homeland.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-police-idUSKBN13G0KH
businessinsider.com/police-ambushed-in-texas-and-missouri-2016-11?IR=T
archive.is/Qhohe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RWDS RWDS RWDS RWDS RWDS

Way to go (((msm))) inciting this shit, they are going to pay for all of this.

Probably wont be the only victims, seems the purple revolution is starting to pick up. Would be surprised if this wasn't coordinated behind the scenes.

Something like 25-30+% of law enforcement in this country isn't White. A not insignificant percent are faggots and masons. Don't bank on anyone doing something "for you".

These are the same people who violently destroy White people who try to fight back against nigger hordes because they want to protect their cut. It's fine to believe there are "good" cops – of course there are – but don't lose sight of what the police really is here in America just because niggers don't like them either.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If any cops still aren't with us now, they will soon be because of this bullshit.

maybe this will wake the police up. doubt it, theyll still target fucking white males if we decide to do something.

Good, I love how these stupid niggers just keep signing their own death warrants

Reuters and business insider running the story as well.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-police-idUSKBN13G0KH
businessinsider.com/police-ambushed-in-texas-and-missouri-2016-11?IR=T

antifaniggers can't do anything right, i fucking swear to zog

Authoritarian submission is a common personality trait on the right.
They actually think that, so long as they submit to authority, the police will be their friends.

How do we get the military on our side? I'm sure police are majority with us

define the "right" if authoritarian submission is a trait of the right then what about communism?

Correction, we SUPPORT the police, we do not submit. We are the authority. We ARE the Authority.

Hey Holla Forums

We need a name for some kind of counter-revolution if this purple shit goes down. The White army resurgent would be appropriate enough.

This one is better.

In any kind of scenario like that, the army name would be the US Army. They're not going to just let the leftists overthrow the government.

(Although I recommend KeK Krusaders.)

We Russia now? I would not mind if Putin sent us some backup to be honest.

How long until normalfags see RWDS as a good thing because the left has played their hand too soon?

C'MON
PUT US IN COACH, WE WILL CLEANSE THE STREETS OF THE FILTH.

YOU JUST GOTTA PUT US IN

We need to get antifa and BLM designated as domestic terrorist groups to make it legal for cops and rwds to shoot them

No, just thug niggers.

Antifa are and always will be nutless cowards.

It's going to take a lot, honestly way more than either thugs or whiny SJWs have in them to provoke.

we are literally gearing into RACE WAR posture, friendos

get your concealed carry, get your ammo, and most importantly get your mannerbund - start travelling in groups

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where is the justice?

The press needs to be held accountable for this, they have been inciting this shit non-stop.

Thanks for reminding me of this.

```nokek```

Someone post the fixed version

Texas is only like 40% white. The niggers spics and immigrants have already become majority.

t. Texas

Yeah, I don't think that's how race wars start, numb-nuts…

Airborne here. Already on your side.

Army leadership is metastasizing the poz, and plenty of soldiers see it for what it is. My grandfather didn't kill gooks in Korea to see his military turn into a rainbow colored bag of hammered ass.

Notice how quite the Jew media has been on this? 5 or 6 police shootings in 2 days and hardly a peep. Nothing national.

Realistically, a race war wouldn't last long, right? We whites can get mighty efficient when we have to and a lot of the cucks and vermin will surrender on sight, others will try in vain and die fighting. Only problem will be what to do with the non-whites and traitors that try to join us.

bury them

The nigger was found

archive.is/Qhohe

czech'd

I don't think the cop and nigger killings are meant to be the trigger for helter-skelter, the purple revolution, or whatever it's going to be called. Travon and the Ferguson riots being pushed by the (((news))) was meant to fan the flames and result in things like the Dallas cop-killers and it was successful but there just isn't enough momentum there to push things over the edge, especially with the over saturation of such stories, people are getting desensitized.

They need something bigger, but probably not 9/11 tier, not after turning up the heat over the last couple years. I could see something going down with that North Dakota pipeline protest though. It hits all the right lefty memes, oppressed natives, save the environment, evil corporations, and mercenary police thugs. Pay attention if things start getting out of hand there, it smells like color revolution bait to me.

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO! EVERY DEAD COP IS ONE LESS GOVERNMENT LEECH. YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWW!!!

Said Holla Forums, while trying to live off government gibmedats and others' taxes.

And that's what most lefties will never understand. Rightwingers don't submit. Rightwingers support, they trust and they respect those who deserve it in their eyes.

That kind of thinking is why why lefties are most often cunts who complain about their parents and family, unable to form true connections to people, while rightwingers put their family, friends and people first. You want to put control and management into something autonomous, unfeeling and artificial like the state, to compensate for you unability of human interaction, because you cannot even trust your own people, and then you project all those behaviours of yours onto your political enemy, while pretending you care for anyone, even though you care for no one but yourself.

Sounds similar to the relationship between SJWs and their Marxist professors.