IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Tulsi Gabbard – Democrat, Sanders supporter and combat veteran – is under consideration for UN ambassador, per senior Trump aide

twitter.com/jwpetersNYT/status/800712299719704576
archive.fo/OHLt7

I don't know if Trump is serious about appointing her, but it certainly sends a message to the neocohens. Tulsi Gabbard was one of the few Democratic politicians who publicly criticised Hillary for her rhetoric regarding Russia, and her previous support of interventions in Iraq, Libya and Syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=edFIIQWrSWY
youtube.com/watch?v=1n6r2OaXhvw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/SAKPV
youtube.com/watch?v=1DdHFwrKKKc
twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/800750760988471296
gabbard.house.gov/index.php/press-releases/409-rep-tulsi-gabbard-reacts-to-israeli-prime-minister-netanyahu-s-address-to-congress
alternet.org/civil-liberties/curious-islamophobic-politics-dem-congressmember-tulsi-gabbard
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/707?q={"search":["Online gambling"]}
gabbard.house.gov/index.php/press-releases/655-gabbard-statement-on-meeting-with-president-elect-donald-trump
google.com/search?safe=off&biw=1280&bih=878&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=tulsi gabbard surfing&oq=tulsi gabbard s&gs_l=img.3.0.0j0i24k1l9.15431.18054.0.19467.4.4.0.0.0.0.131.429.2j2.4.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.4.426...0i67k1.tPLEDJFYLFU
newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/
the*hill.com/homenews/administration/307071-after-trump-meeting-gabbard-says-we-cant-let-divisiveness-destroy-our
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll take a female democrat who is anti-neo cohen in the UN over any John Bolton

1. Not a happening
2. What ethnicity is she, other than "burger mongrel"?

Why is Rachel Maddow such a manfaced fuckwit?

That's pretty diverse.

tulsi gabbard is a cultist. she's the product of MK Ultra sexual abuse mind control. she's probably part of the wider pizzagate pedoring.

No more riots?

Isn't she the only Democrat besides Webb who's not a morally bankrupt cunt?

That's all I know about her

You sound like a bot.

Burger Mongrel

I like this. Apparently Steve Bannon is impressed with Tulsi Gabbard.

Nice to see Trump thinking outside the box.

Have her be UN ambassador to present a nice face while at the same time hold back Mattis from murdering everyone.

Samoan.

Shills aren't very bright
Remember what Trump said earlier? How he wants to be unpredictable?
Literally everything since election day has been to fuck with the media, nothing is confirmed until he gets into office
Sage for meh-tier thread

This is to fuck with the Saudis isn't it?

I think I'm in love, Holla Forums

If you're the only one left alive, you win.

Well it's a plus that she actually had the balls to oppose Hillbeast. But it's obvious that Trump wants a Bercuck supporter and a competent person.
Anyone has any history on her
Also

She's pretty

Let me take a quick survey, OP. Which one of the following best describes you?

[ ] A fucking retard
[ ] A fucking retard
[ ] A fucking retard

Please check all that apply. Thanks!

He should had picked somebody like John McCain for that position to waste 4-8 years of his career away.

What's the gayest country in the world?

We should make Lindsay Graham the ambassador to that country.

Iran.

No one from Hawaii should be anywhere near the administration. How much is Shally paying to shill for this dothead?

Make John McCain Ambassador to Iran and cockblock him whenever he tries to do anything.

I would laugh for years.

GABBARD NO

Honestly if Globalists really wanted to unite Mankind they'd bring us together around removing Kebab.

Nobody lives with or adjacent to those cunts and has a good time.

He should make her the ambassador to Pakistan.

POLICIES, NOT PERSONALITIES

YES! THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO BREAK THE BACK OF THE JEW!

ELIMINATE THE D&C TACTIC, AND YOU BECOME INVINCIBLE TO THE WEAK AND KNIVING KIKE

In Iran they give sex changes to the transgenders for free. Perfect for Graham.

Progressives don't like her because she's "Islamophobic" or whatever.

archive.fo/SAKPV

There is something fundamentally wrong with all Muslim countries.

Honestly I want to fund Zoroastrians to take back their fucking country so Iran can be sane again.

Smart, smart move.

Gabbard has been on Dem radar for a 2020 run. If he brings her on board in some role where she can't cause too much damage then Trump successfully co-opts her. Very astute move politically if it happens.

Better than Bolton, at least.

what better way to seed discord into the ranks of the democrats than to promote some of them? what better way to show the Republican establishment that they don't control the Emperor, he controls them? what better way to subvert the narrative? what better way to win over the majority of the american people?

π dimensional chess motherfuckers!

Tulsi Gabbard is one name I've seen being floated around for the Dem nominee in 2020. Could this be Trump's way of isolating her a bit? Where does the UN ambassador live? In or outside the US?

Fun fact: Sanders was made an eligible write in candidate in California and Gabbard was his VP.

I'm assuming New York, because that's where its headquarters are.

New York

We don't deserve someone as smart as Trump.

Guys, this is hilarious.

He's giving a sanders supporter the job of telling the UN to go fuck itself.

This'll be hilarious.

It's one extra fuck-you to the lefties, giving one of their leaders a piece of shit job.

buddhists fucking loathe muslims

burgerland should take note from east asian buddhists on how to deal with them

It's fantastic. The job won't even exist anyway once he's given the UN a good schlonging.

the only thing that is happening is more winning and I ain't tired of it yet

Street shitters and snackbars don't get along. (((They))) know if Gabbard is UN ambassador, she'll support stopping the flood of snackbars to the US. Also, she surfs and has a nice bum.

Keep in mind, there is no pleasing the left. Trump could have a cabinet of melted-crayon, spiritually ambiguous, beta males and Tumblrina hambeasts and it STILL wouldn't be "diverse" enough.

Fuck em. Let em kvetch.

The UN really does need to been abolished.

Fuck the UN

The left will be so asshurt

Pics for proof?

Reported for pretending American whites are not the most pure.

what message?
that Trump dont give two shits about the DNC or the GOP and is telling the international cabal to go drink some infected Ebola blood
youtube.com/watch?v=1DdHFwrKKKc

95% of us are pure white but we are Euromongrels.

thanks, i needed a good laugh

Just because I like to poke vipers in the eye

There are far more "pure" English and Germans in America than in Europe.

Pick one fucking lying libtards.

You must Israel you filthy goy.

must mean*

fug

Sounds like a trash, token position to me. Perfect for a streetshitress.
(captcha: pgnald, is that some kind of hint to a cipher? d->p,g->o)

why bring us together removing kebab, if they can unite us around removing whitey

I thought her speech at the DNC was really good. Plus she's a qt. This is some serious chess and it would hamper the dems by a lot because she's the only one the bernie bros might go for.

We pull her into the fold, they're fucked.

If it's confirmed in the end, I like this pick. Having a female replace (((Power))) is a good move. As some of you said, the UN isn't relevant most of the time anyway.

Also whoever thinks Bolton or McCain would be a better choice is completely insane.

CUCK MCMUFFIN ON SUICIDE WATCH

twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/800750760988471296

pozzed as fuck cuz

Smart to have her for UN which is as leftist as they come. May swing some people around the globe.

Being a mixture of Germanic, Anglo, Latin and any other European tribes is to be a mongrel, user.
You burgers are white but you are white mongrels, not pure bloods.

More salt from Neera "poo in loo" Tanden.

Correct.

If we get word that Trump is meeting with Webb too, take it as confirmation that he's sparing the few decent people that are left in the DNC before he purges the rest of them.

How is she wrong? Look at hillarys and obangos no fly zone for humanitarian aid for Libya. Oh that's right these faggots seems to have the memeory of a goldfish.

This
kill fucking everybody

you could meme the last minute of this clip and make it happen

Fucking hell, India had a muslim minority and they gave them fucking PAKISTAN. FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOTS YOU DON'T EVEN BELONG IN INDIA! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

So much salt. The only way it could be better would be if Trump appointed a shitposter from Holla Forums. He'd spend all day posting policy on the board and doing TV interviews where he calls people on their shit with the tremendous voice or righteous indignation.

I Sikh what you did there.

This is good. Trump will be useless unless he can build an effective coalition. The neocohens will never fall in line enough to achieve his goals; he needs some of the labor left and some other Democratic oddballs as a fuck you to existing structure on both sides.

TULSI GABBARD TOO EXTREME FOR THE DNC

There isn't a soul alive that would get approval from these kikes, it's a complete meltdown.

Jesus she's better than every Republican in congress, should have been VP.

Bernouts are having a conniption over this.
God Emperor Trump has ushered in the Golden Age of salt.

Underrated post.

Is this some kind of nod or tit-for-tat to the Hindus for Trump folks?

Why do you keep groveling to your enemies, thinking this will in some way convert them to your side?
Eating glass does not make glass your ally, it simply kills you slowly and painfully from the inside.

Sure, UN Ambassador is basically meaningless… But why would you put a mouthpiece of your enemies in ANY position, knowing what the inevitable result of that - them turning on you at the most convenient time (for your enemies) - will no doubt come to pass?

I already hate this woman.

You’re a fucking retard.

Putin probably order her pussy.

this

also, I don't think Trump is going to be doing much work through the UN, so the position is basically shit anyway. might as well put your diversity hire there, rite?

reported for thinking there is any meaningful difference between Western European genetics

Not a happening. Far fucking from it.

Suicide yourself, OP.

It's really amazing when you think about it. On the one hand the left can't criticize her effectively because she is female and a protected minority.

On the other hand she is a perfect example of the human nature to care for one's own people over others. It's textbook proof of what happens when you allow a homogenous society to become multicultural; you get elements like her that will always be tribal and always undermine your universalist values in favor of her own culture's values. Get fucked leftists.

But isn't she on Trump is raycist crowd?

im like 1/4 injun and disgusted with myself but i totally pass as white ;(
from arizona
also shitloads of southern hillbilly irish trash are part cherokee

Teeny tiny issues compared to Israel and Syria.

That's just a bullshit tale they all have passed down

A categorical imperative would be one which represented an action as objectively necessary in itself, without reference to any other purpose. - Immanuel Kant, posthumously reconciling the Humean causality with the MAGA phenomenon

No, she didn't sign some kind of list Democratic politicians came up with to condemn Steve Bannon.

they take care of the diversity giving her a completely useless job, perfect nove

If he put her in a position were she can only help his own ideas it won't be poisonous.

If she can help stop Syria and future jew wars it's perfect.

This.

Come on Donald, don't fuck it up now. Just don't.

So you sexually identify as an hitherto unrealized Navajo attack gunship?

Trump will unify the tribes.

Why does Bolton get such a hard time, aside from a number of ludacris wars embarked upon during his tenure? Is it because Kyoto?

He's unstable as fuck, watch any interview with him.

They learned from the Abos.

You are. This is groveling. Giving positions of power - any power - to your enemies, is groveling, is attempting to show unity and shit, and that shit is OVER.
There will be no more unity.
We are not one country anymore, and putting your enemies into power for the sake of appearance accomplishes nothing.

… Not that the UN position is one of much power, mind you, but its a terrible position to put someone who is openly hostile to many of your platforms.

I've not seen here say anything negative about Israel - the only reason she says the things she does about Syria is because she has a muzzie boner.
Notice how she bitched about Syria?

That she says some basic-bitch acknowledgement of Saudis being shit shouldn't be a feather in her cap.

Oh, wait, I found something about Israel:
>gabbard.house.gov/index.php/press-releases/409-rep-tulsi-gabbard-reacts-to-israeli-prime-minister-netanyahu-s-address-to-congress

More…
> alternet.org/civil-liberties/curious-islamophobic-politics-dem-congressmember-tulsi-gabbard

On July 29, the U.S. House of Representatives, with more than 100 co-sponsors from both parties, passed a resolution by unanimous consent insisting that the Israeli attacks were exclusively “focused on terrorist targets” and that Israel “goes to extraordinary lengths to target only terrorist actors.”
Co-sponsors included such prominent Democrats as Alan Grayson (FL), Jared Polis (CO), Eric Swalwell (CA), Richard Neal (MA), Joseph Kennedy (MA), Tulsi Gabbard (HI), Jan Schakowsky (IL), Brad Sherman (CA), Elliot Engel (NY), and Debbie Wasserman-Schulz (FL).

they do exist, just not in the way that most people think

she is a member of congress. of course she's sucking jew dick. Are you that new?

No such position exists - any person in a position of political prestige should be 100% on board with his intentions, and nothing about this woman suggests as much… Unless Trump actually IS a Zionist stooge, then maybe it'd make sense.

She has no interest in 'stopping Syria' - she promotes MORE intervention on behalf of the US, just not directed AGAINST Russia.
See:

No, they don't. That is just the title the US uses to conceal their activity aiding ISIS.

Many other members of Congress did NOT suck Jew dick in this manner, Schlomo.

You have nothing.

This non-White twat is a Zionist democrat - really let THAT sink in - and there is absolutely nothing to justify her being given ANY position of power.
Deal with it.

I would prefer even the most hardcore lefty over any neocuck for SOS as long as they are anti-war.

Clique up with pajeets and atheist chinks to brown up America – that's the angle of attack that's been chosen. They genocide the Whites and keep them poor and moving just as well, but there's little to no risk of blowback from state-enshrined zionism.

every single congressman has recieved money from jew sources. they're all bought. I don't know why this is such a shock to you. are you from the_donald or something?

trump has been talking about killing isis the entire campaign. this shouldn't be a surprise to you. trump isn't one of us man so stop projecting all your hopes onto him. makes you look pathetic

I want to see Trump make Info Wars the only media outlet with a press pass. I don't think we could take the hundreds of thousands of people spilling over into other threads here. However, if Jones got it, he could sell his filters to the broadest of audiences, and it would be a constant reminder to everyone that this filter merchant is more credible than the old msm.

Maybe learn the meaning of the word "ethnicity" before you open your niggercock-hole again, faggot.

no one cares what you think, larper

More from that same source:
> congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/707?q={"search":["Online gambling"]}

Receiving money from Jew sources =/= what we are talking about, you disingenuous faggot.
Your argument was that all reps are bought by kikes and therefore this is no big - but it explicitly IS a big thing, because she is doing things which are pro-Jew, pro-Israel that other reps ARE NOT DOING, which destroys you entire counter-argument here.

And? She's been talking about killing ISIS way longer, and basically pouting that the US wasn't more involved.
WHY?
Seems legit, as does your inability to use proper capitalization - its a long-standing trait recognizable on behalf of goons and their low-bred ilk.
In any case: I'm not projecting anything onto Trump, you sad, sorry, shill faggot, I'm noting that THIS twat - who serves NO PURPOSE WHATSOEVER - being given ANY position of ANY prestige serves no purpose whatsoever.
And you're kvetching about it.

I smell a Bernie bro.

An interesting take on the matter.

It's crazy just how accepting of rampant, interventionist zionism this board has become.

what am I shilling lol. you're the one melting down over trump picking someone who wants to kill sandniggers. like this is entirely unsurprising. trump has jews in his family too bro. should not be a shock that he is pro israel

Not true. The only ethnicity this is true of is Norwegians. There are more Norwegians in the US and Canada than in Norway.

Come on now faggot, at least try.
Filtered.

Typical shill tactic, pretend the other person is the one behaving as you are - case in point: this faggot pretending anyone is 'melting down' in notation of the reasoning this non-White Zionist twat shouldn't be given any position of prestige.

Whatever this creature is, it is not a Holla Forumsack - you can tell from the writing style, you can tell from the rhetoric, and you can tell by the kvetching that anyone would complain about a non-White Zionist woman being given a position of power by Trump's administration.

wew

you type like a faggot bro. I think you're projecting quite a bit about me not being from here lol. trump is a moderate civic nationalist. of course he's going to be picking minorities for important positions. just like how he spent so much of his time talking about how much he likes niggers and spics.

Nice proxy, faggot.
You need to learn how to use the Shift key though, until you do, you're just very obvious.

Filtered ;^)

Checked for dominant dubs.
Its not organic user - this is conscious action.
I wouldn't be surprised if legitimate JIDF are in this thread, shilling for this broad because she's good for Israel.

So, basically every European is a mongrel then, given that intra-European admixture has been nigh constant for literally thousands of years?

Good to know.

It's all out in the open. Muslims get the "White male" treatment in the media, far-right outlets get bombarded with pro-Hindu and pro-Israel agitprop. "Chinese Americans for Trump", "Hindu Americans for Trump". It's classic steam vale shit and many people are looking right past it.

All the focus is on Muslims, Muslims, Muslims. There was some guy who was floated for a cabinet position with Trump, I don't think it was Pompeo but it might have been, supported including India in NATO [they aren't even a fucking Atlantic country]. It's all very, very obvious what's going on.

Forever war against Islam and plenty of "based" Chicoms, street shitters, and nigger Christians in the gene pool while SSG Stupid Yokel is wearing adult diapers under his BDUs in Hyrcania.

Come to think of it, expatriates of my country situated in the North American continent could probably launch a successful invasion of their former homeland.

Make this woman Secretary of State for fuck's sake!

as a genuine poo without any negroid material in my dna i feel in da loo man …

lol you guys are freaking out that this ONE chick is pro-israel when fucking EVERYONE in government is pro-israel. you're fucking retarded. go huff some more gasoline.

I take my previous post back. She's nuts.

america was founded as a white ethnostate. it is MULTICULTURALISM that has betrayed us.

America was founded as abyproduct of the Protestant reformation. It just so happens that most protestants are depigmented as fuck.

This. I'm done with seeing our country's treasure, and lives wasted on a shithole of a region, where the actions of Neocons, and Liberals like Hillary and Obama, have CLEARLY made it worse.

What's the ambassador have to talk about? Sounds like her foreign policy is good, but what if the subject comes to muslim immigration or something?

No, faggot. Whiteness was explicitly a requirement to be a US citizen, since the very start - there was no such 'protestant' requirement.
Pic related.

She isn't, at all - she basically IS a neo-Cohen, ffs.

And this broad wants MORE of our treasure and lives wasted in that region - for the sake of Israel.

Here's her statement about the meeting:

gabbard.house.gov/index.php/press-releases/655-gabbard-statement-on-meeting-with-president-elect-donald-trump

New York, NY—U.S. Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (HI-02) today released the following statement on her meeting with President-elect Donald Trump regarding Syria:

"President-elect Trump asked me to meet with him about our current policies regarding Syria, our fight against terrorist groups like al-Qaeda and ISIS, as well as other foreign policy challenges we face. I felt it important to take the opportunity to meet with the President-elect now before the drumbeats of war that neocons have been beating drag us into an escalation of the war to overthrow the Syrian government—a war which has already cost hundreds of thousands of lives and forced millions of refugees to flee their homes in search of safety for themselves and their families.

“While the rules of political expediency would say I should have refused to meet with President-elect Trump, I never have and never will play politics with American and Syrian lives.

“Serving the people of Hawaiʻi and our nation is an honor and responsibility that I do not take lightly. Representing the aloha spirit and diversity of the people of Hawaiʻi, I will continue to seek common ground to deliver results that best serve all Americans, as I have tried to do during my time in Congress.

“Where I disagree with President-elect Trump on issues, I will not hesitate to express that disagreement. However, I believe we can disagree, even strongly, but still come together on issues that matter to the American people and affect their daily lives. We cannot allow continued divisiveness to destroy our country.

“President-elect Trump and I had a frank and positive conversation in which we discussed a variety of foreign policy issues in depth. I shared with him my grave concerns that escalating the war in Syria by implementing a so-called no fly/safe zone would be disastrous for the Syrian people, our country, and the world. It would lead to more death and suffering, exacerbate the refugee crisis, strengthen ISIS and al-Qaeda, and bring us into a direct conflict with Russia which could result in a nuclear war. We discussed my bill to end our country’s illegal war to overthrow the Syrian government, and the need to focus our precious resources on rebuilding our own country, and on defeating al-Qaeda, ISIS, and other terrorist groups who pose a threat to the American people.

“For years, the issue of ending interventionist, regime change warfare has been one of my top priorities. This was the major reason I ran for Congress—I saw firsthand the cost of war, and the lives lost due to the interventionist warmongering policies our country has pursued for far too long.

“Let me be clear, I will never allow partisanship to undermine our national security when the lives of countless people lay in the balance."

Your time is over, Moshe.

Its not about the POLICY POWER of the position, its about the SOCIAL POWER of that position.

Jesus Christ, are you guys blind or just retarded?

What do you expect her to do there?
What do you expect she's going to use that position for, OTHER THAN shilling for Israel AND attacking Trump's administration on any issue that doesn't support her liberal views (ie fags are cool, abortion is awesome, muh multikulti, muh based poo-in-loos, etc etc).

By putting this broad in a position of this sort, you aren't handing her a gun, granted - you're handing her an international-scale megaphone.

There is nothing to be gained from doing so.
For fuck's sake, is ANYONE here going to suggest there aren't better options? Doubtful, because there ARE far better options - so choose one of them, instead of the Zionist female non-White Socialist.

The best option would be eliminating the position entirely by exiting the United Nations and forcibly removing their personnel from our country, along with demolishing or re-purposing their existing property/office space.

you write like a hysterical preteen girl

Ok, so sometime in between now and then there occurred some change of law, from jus sanguinis to jus soli. It would seem to have been to accommodate the declaration of independence and the fact that a host of Men was imported without any say or indication of the desire to do so, during the founding of this union of states. A comparison of synchronous developments of other former colonies of England would be a prodigious venture, in light of recent world-historical permutations, especially so of South Africa.

Another salient facet is the fact that the US allows dual citizenship yet also reserves the right to tax the income of citizens living and working abroad.

This is really convincing. She could do good things for europe, since she's basically calling islam a disease and can say learn from our experience.

Oh, you can't read.

No, he's writing like someone who understands the fuck is going on.

I don't mind it as a forum for negotiations and the like. But giving it any kind of supernational authority, especially over internal affairs, is treasonous.

Here's the thing I never understood about the UN building in Manhattan: Virtually every room on every floor of the building has been bugged. The organization is crawling with spies from top to bottom. Every country's departments of state are loaded with espionage agents. It's almost like every country in the world got together and said, "Look, let's just all agree to spy on each other in one location."

Given that level of surveillance, what kind of business could actually be going on inside that building? You can't do anything there without at least 100 other nations learning about it. What reasonable nation would actually engage in statecraft in a place like that?

what the fuck?

Of concern here is the predilection of the Hawaiian political community towards a federal gun registry; not really a polity known for finesse at arms

UN Ambassadors have nothing to do with Gun Control policy.

Congress.

No one gives a fuck about you, shitskin. Get the hell off Holla Forums

That seat is solid blue anyway. Won't matter in the long run anyway.

A seat is subject to the change of asses that bestride it. This we call democracy, no?

Lindsay Graham - Ambassador to Palestine
John McCain - Ambassador to Somalia

Kek make it happen.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Assigning an enemy to work under you is beneficial, as they will work all the more harder for you. They will also keep a good eye on your friends, eager to earn your loyalty.

Trump knows the laws of power well.

the governor is the one who chooses the replacement. I think some states have a new election though if a congressman dies/gets an executive branch job

Into the volcano with her! Aloha Aloha Cthulhu!

Find me an anglo that isn't a mutt by the same standard.

Sikhs are the only mudrace I am okay with in America. I know they cause a lot of trouble in India, what with assassinating presidents and whatnot, but the ones I've met in America have been very staunch opponents of degeneracy, Islam, Judaism, and racemixing.

And we've deciphered after the fact that this was a mistake, and will have to remedied.

Nope.
Nope.
Sort of.
For the first ~80 years, the US was an explicitly White nation.
After the Civil War - and about 5 years after Abraham Lincoln died - Africans (and ONLY Africans) were allowed to become citizens.
It was not until later still that other clades were given such option.

Further: the 'host of Men' you describe were not viewed as Men when brought - they were viewed as akin to animals (likely a more accurate perspective) and thus their say or indication was without warrant.

Not sure what you're even on about here.

The first shouldn't be the case, and the latter is not an issue of concern.

Point being: You were wrong in suggestion that the US was in some way more protestantly-focused as opposed to racially-focused in terms of their acceptance as citizens of a given individual.

Yeah no.

You.
I like you.

Oh, my bad nigger, I meant to direct that at the cunt you were talking to.
That said: Your first line of commentary is retarded.

I am more and more convinced that there is some SERIOUS Zionist shilling going on in this thread.

You are an imbecile, promoting the degeneration of our folk for the sake of pest control.
No jokes, no laughs, 100% serious: Kill yourself, for you are cancer.

Neera's just jealous that Tulsi is prettier and more diverse.

Do you really expect an anti zionist in this position, working for a republican? I'm about to filter you cause you're a broken record.

They're militant rightleaning people with a religion that demands truth, honor, and an end to degeneracy. All men are required to have beards, a blade, and to wear fucking underwear with a tie string, because their neighbors are degenerate whores who wear rags. (unlike mormon undies that protect from satan, the sihk undies are just boxers with a knot. They're taught that when they untie that string, they should ask "Do I really want to knock that up?" and hence the low racemixing.)

Point being: You were wrong in suggestion that the US was in some way more protestantly-focused as opposed to racially-focused in terms of their acceptance as citizens of a given individual.

You are breathing air under the wings of the folly of the purported systems of white oppression that the SJWs espouse as inherent to western societies . I object.

Puritans, Calvinists, Huguenots and later on eastern Germanic protestants from Scandinavia and Germany. It was after the Civil war that the franchise was extended to deep continentals. The Catholics went to South America until the early 1900s, excepting the Irish.

Millions. If it weren't for abortion, white people would have lost the demographic war in America years ago. Exactly how new are you?

My one objection is to their hygiene. They need to get better at washing their hair. Hell, maybe even start cutting it. Instead of carrying small ceremonial knives, they should carry big fuck-off knives and in exchange, they should start getting haircuts.

kek, looked it up and it's true.

What the fuck is that from? Where? why? The fuck is that geueilla doing out of the zoo?

Refueling.

Knowing very little about this woman, but watching a few of her speeches on youtube, esp. embedded, she's seems like a very good candidate for ambassador to the UN to me. Hell, from the way she speaks, I think she would make a good Sec. State.

She stands straight and tall. Body language is important. She's important without being too pretentious. She has self-respect. She's intelligent. Varied vocabulary, grasp of nuances. She seems honest in her conviction: wysiwsg. She is quite willing to stand up for what she believes against the arrayed interests of the (((media/globalistas))). She's got balls, or rather backbone. But she's also a little crazy, as the best women are. Still, she's grounded on peace, sees through the bullshit, and is willing to stand for true morality, not the superficial, superimposed version that would subvert Western society. That's worth a ton in today's political climate.

Overall, Tulsi Gabbard seems to me to be an excellent choice.

We always speak the truth, user.

Honestly, I have to wonder if there have been good dna tests on these people. They're indo-aryans, but how far are they from us?

The British considered them a martial race. I wouldn't mind sharing a plane with one even if he was wielding an m60.

Also.. ames keepgetting floated around and the we find out Trumps actual picks are the Holla Forums dream team

From what I can tell, they're basically a splinter group of mid-cast Hindus. I haven't studied their genetic background, but that's the impression I get from talking with them.

A few that I met have gone out of their way to bring up that in India, the darker your skin the less human you are. So they seem to have at least retained the knowledge that white is right.

google.com/search?safe=off&biw=1280&bih=878&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=tulsi gabbard surfing&oq=tulsi gabbard s&gs_l=img.3.0.0j0i24k1l9.15431.18054.0.19467.4.4.0.0.0.0.131.429.2j2.4.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.4.426...0i67k1.tPLEDJFYLFU

Nice snake

They seem like distant cousins, maybe the closest living relatives to europeans? Looking at albino indians, to ignore skin color, they could almost pass for european.

Also they're actually proud of being colonized by the british.

The nose and browline are quite distant, but I see what you're saying.

The only way to abolish abortion is to concede reproductive autonomy to women.

Go fuck yourself you CIA spook.

But they are, Jewboy

newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/

Those are adaptations to a sunnier/hotter climate (browline to protect from sun, nose to deal with drier air). They don't have the semitic nose.

And that's preferrable to losing the demographic war in the future? How?

General Fai is best General.

Hey I've seen this pic before…. that's a Dravidian (Southern Indian) albino. Dravidians are caucasoid but they are racially distinct and their skin is originally dark brown-black in color.
The purest Dravidians today are the current South Indian low castes. Here's a picture of one. I'd say he's 85-90% pure.

North Indians can often look like the 2nd picture. I'd say he's 75-80% Aryan.

How can anyone believe a word out of Maddows mouth when she is constantly blinking?

You're a retard, shitface. Americans are mongrels. Racially still European, but they mixed a lot. Hence, NOT PURE. Pure Germans live in Germany. Pure Englishmen in England. Etc.

You're mutts.

Possibly losing the demographic war in the future is preferable to losing it in the past because if we lost it in the past there would be no possibility of winning it now. Are you fucking retarded or something? Abortion is the only reason we haven't already lost. The only reason there is any hope for us at all.

I can conceive a very horrid future if demographics really becomes a matter of war.

How new are you? Seriously?

They weren't colonized by the brittish. First contact was invasion, and the sihks fouht off the red coats with fucking swords, chackram, and shield, defending their holy sites to the death. The Brittish immeiately realized "Hey, I don't think these guys are actually mudslimes! The fuck is this¿" and then the sihks were all "We aint fuking mudslimes, fags! We kill mudslimes! It's part of our religion!" and thn the britts were all "Oh shit, our mistake. WANT a job killing mudslimes? You can boss the pajeets around for us, since they already know you."

And that is how a great friendship was formed…

My novelty has no bearing on the discussion at hand, seriously.

um dude the race war due to the fall of whites as a % of americans is something we've been talking about since /n/. are you a trs goy?

Not at all, my fellow CIA goy. I'd just rather not see my brothers and sisters relegated to breeding/killing machines.

lol, the english are mutts too. Angles, saxons, damn you guys, play Crusader Kings 2 and learn some history.
ultratechnically, the USA might as well be mostly anglo saxon still. Shit, what do you think happens when germans fuck the irish?

Peace was never an option.

can you like go back. You sound kinda cucked and I bet you lean libertarian too. Just to make clear it won't be whites who start the race war (even though we should).

Si vis pacem, para bellum

also maybe you now understand just why we hate the jews so fucking much here. like that is why the JQ is the most important thing. they seek to cause death to the white on a scale that dwarfs even their fake holocaust

How the fuck is she a Dem?

I mean, I guess as far as female dems go shes amazing.

There has to be 100s of more qualified men though.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie

tbh trump only did this to fuck with the media for a cycle. she don't be given any position lol

Could be, but if you had to throw the Female Dems a bone, this is a good one. Besides, she's pretty cute.

She's a committed zionist. She's perfectly at home with the Democratic party, doubly so in the company of Bernard Glassberg Sanders

Seems someone lost sight of his ancestral heritage.

so not mongrels
Oh you mean not pure like Brits, who are a "mongrel" mix of celt, scandinavian, angles, saxons, etc.
Germany is not "pure" either. "Germany" didn't even exist 200 years ago.
Lmao. The "English" are a mongrel mix of multiple older ethnicities, you idiot.
As are most Europeans.

The reason she's a good pick for some administrative position is because the Democrats are eyeing her for a 2020 run, and she might be a formidable opponent. You take out their best chess piece by rearing her over to your team.

The real reason she's a good pick is because she's a zionist who can brown up the US without the unpredictability of a Muslim.

Fuckable veteran who has integrity and hates Islam doesn't belong in the Democrat party anyway. Stealing her is a great move.

Moslems are just very confused Christians.

i'm only pro-WHITE-life

until the last nigger is dead i'm pro-choice, and if you gave half a shit about the survival of civilization you would be too.

just because abortions are legal doesn't mean whites can't be raised not to have them. it's legal for every 21-year old woman in the US to go buy and guzzle a fifth of vodka right now - do you think we need Prohibition back in order to prevent that??
as demonstrated by history, whites can learn to use contraception and keep their fucking pants on. niggers, unless they somehow go back to the tribal-africa death rates that have historically been the only thing keeping their cancer in check, are guaranteed to become a fucking apocalyptic biblical plague.

I blame the pope. Rubbers are anathema to God? Give me a fucking break! What's next, fucking antibiotics?

Now I see why she would make a good UN Ambassador.

Get ready for a smear campaign against Gabbard. If she's hired the media will say Trump hired her only because she's good looking, she's a conspiracy theorist, a russian spy, etc..

Trump is taking the beautiful, Anti-Establishment, potential presidential candidate, darling of the bernouts, and putting her in a messenger position in his cabinet. To an institution that she and her new boss are firmly against, both in mission and values. An institution that President Trump will most likely ignore or oppose into irrelevance during his presidency.

This looks both nationalistic and inclusive to moderates, leaning republicans, and normal democrats, who will truthfully be more happy with her "diversity" points than anything else. It's a giant middle finger to the leftist establishment and to the far left devotees. All the bernouts and cucks are shitting themselves and have already largely disavowed her. Oy vey indeed.

The only takeaway is that the democratic party is dying a very public and humiliating death.

Quoting myself for emphasis in light of what this thread is filled with.

Read some more relatively prestigious publications and catch up on the vernacular.
Then report.

They too will have to reinvent themselves. This will be a spicy presidency.

After meeting, Gabbard vows to work with Trump

the*hill.com/homenews/administration/307071-after-trump-meeting-gabbard-says-we-cant-let-divisiveness-destroy-our

"Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) vowed to work with Donald Trump on the issues that matter to the American people, following a meeting between the two Monday at Trump Tower. She did not, however, comment on whether she would join his administration.

Gabbard and Trump met in New York City to discuss U.S. policy in Syria, she said in a statement, though some have speculated she is under consideration to be the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

"President-elect Trump asked me to meet with him about our current policies regarding Syria, our fight against terrorist groups like al-Qaeda and [the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria], as well as other foreign policy challenges we face," Gabbard said.

"I felt it important to take the opportunity to meet with the President-elect now before the drumbeats of war that neocons have been beating drag us into an escalation of the war to overthrow the Syrian government—a war which has already cost hundreds of thousands of lives and forced millions of refugees to flee their homes in search of safety for themselves and their families."

Gabbard said that while the "rules of political expediency" would suggest she not take a meeting with the president-elect, she refuses to "play politics" with American and Syrian lives. “I will continue to seek common ground to deliver results that best serve all Americans, as I have tried to do during my time in Congress," she said.

She added that while she will not hesitate to express any disagreement with Trump, she believes they can come together on some issues. "We cannot allow continued divisiveness to destroy our country," she said. Gabbard told Trump she opposes a no-fly or safe zone in Syria, calling it "disastrous" for the Syrian people and the U.S.

Trump and Gabbard have “a lot of common ground” and both understand “the country very well,” Kellyanne Conway told reporters on Monday afternoon. "

We've deserved people as smart and smarter. We've just gotten very used to shit leadership in the pocket of globalists and Jews. Trump should be the standard, and we should expect that once in a generation we get someone even better.

You expect too much.

Democrats used to be anti-war.

No shit. Did you think Trump could find enough people in DC that are Holla Forums tier to fill every position? For what he has to choose from she's better than most.

He's accusing the user he was responding to of being an outsider. He wasn't referencing Gabbard when he said "not a Holla Forumsack. His positions on Gabbard were made abundantly clear by calling out her interventionist and zionist underpinnings.

You realize that you'd be hard pressed to find ten anti-zionists in DC let alone enough for the thousands of positions he needs to fill, right?

Well I suppose the obvious counterargument is we take skilled people from outside of DC.

It's not as if there aren't people like that.
Fucking reddit proved itself to be more competent at criminal investigations than the FBI.

Kek wills it

Wasn't she involved with some guru who hated fags?

Bump!