Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-4WCFwjhZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idris Elba

When did you realize that Sargon protects us from the alt right?

the alt-right isn't even a thing anymore, it used to mean white nationalism now it means nothing. It's just an umbrella term for "everyone on the right who isn't a neo-con". I bet in 10 years from now, people will not even use this watered down bullshit term.

it still means that actually

It meant that back before "alt-right" became trendy, now it doesn't. Even most white nationalists are abandoning the term because the kikes are co-opting it. Just call it what it is, white nationalism.

>the alt-right are stewpid
BTFO

It literaly just means an alternative to the mainstream right.

Why is Sargon so based bros?

Meh, he's OK.
He likes to troll with SJWs tho, so there's that.

Because he believes in logic and reason NOT HATE.

Wow so hardcore going after low hanging fruit that's already been beaten to death.

What in the hell is "high hanging fruit" then?

THE KIKES

He goes after kikes all of the time. Anita Sarkeesian is an obvious example.

not really, if anything that became a thing after Hill called it out, but it soon blew out after heilgate and all the cucks like milo and pjw rejected the label

Nope. Alt-right used to be synonymous with white nationalism. The term "alt-right" was around long before the last election cycle. Newfags like you learned about it recently.

RACE DOESN'T MATTER YOU AUTISTIC FUCK

She's armenian. They're the poor man's jews.

you didn't understand shit, i told you the thing you were talking about, that is alt-right becoming trendy, happened after hill called it out, and blewed after heilgate
just ask the skeptics what they think about the alt-right now

Post yfw right wing sjws insult based Sargon.

I thought that was the coreans.

Am I the only one that doesn't these snarky insult slinging e-celebs? Even the 'reaction' youtubers that don't do politics. It's because they use crass sarcastic language and call everyone 'cucks', 'betas' and 'autistic' etc. when they look like soft bodied losers themselves, it fucks me off. Jim is the worst, even though a lot of his content is spot on, his down the nose attitude and smug tone is unbearable.

I think it comes from imageboards and them not realising that we would never talk like that in real life. I might jokingly call someone a loser or an retard for holding an opinion on Holla Forums but in real life I wouldn't because they aren't 'in on the joke'. There is no laughing at yourself aspect with these e-celebs either, they are just mean to others. Comes off as crybullying from betas trying to climb the social ladder rather than righteous justice and leaves me with a sour taste to be honest.

fuckin newfag

>>>/reddit/

Jim and to a certain extent HO are the only ones I can stand, and HO is basically just a Twitch streamer at this point. The "skeptic" and kosher Anti-SJW youtube bubble has produced the most cancerous non-content and has basically beat a dead horse into a bloody vapor, when something SJW/political happen 12 fucking videos talking about it crop up without fail, they're all the same video, with the same faggy "I'm a liberal but not an SJW" shit, it's infuriating.

Jim was right to hop off the GG bandwagon when he did, it only got more and more retarded from there, I'm glad he's making interesting original shit like Deviants or that Randy Stairs video

Agreed, hate these so called "free thinkers" when they are dozens of them that do the exact same shit on YouTube. I don't need an asspie to tell me how stupid liberals are

Tfw you find a cute sounding grill youtuber that calls Trump 'muh boy', and shits on skeptics.

Damn she redpilled me on Maddox. Why is he such a fucking cuck bros?

kill yourself

newfag detected

It'll be the first real job he's had in years.

No actor is skilled enough to portray level of autism
youtube.com/watch?v=E-4WCFwjhZ4

Also friendly reminder Sargon bullied a diagnosed autistic online for weeks

unironically how that fat ugly fuck sees himself

Where were you when One dollar beggar man btfoed scuckticks?

Literal who LMAO

WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING DIPSHITS

Did he come up with a meme ideology like say "alt-centre" yet?

he always sticked to what he calls "classical liberalism"

You just wait.

The alt-right was hardly ever a thing in the first place. it was a boogeyman made up by the media that took every "bad guy" group and crammed them into one umbrella term because taking the time to correctly attribute actions to specific people is hard and boring.. So instead, the KKK, Neo-Nazis, MRAs, MGTOW, Trump Voters, Conspiracy Theorists, Flat-Earthers, Global Warming Climate Change deniers, anyone who has ever posted Pepe, Shitposters, trolls, Thought criminals, that one guy at the office who tries to make small talk with you even though you hate him.. That's the alt-right.

Holla Forums is a classical liberal board.

you're moms the alt right bitch

this sounds exactly the kind of thing he would do. It sums up everything about his personality too.

There was that Republic of Kekistan nonsense that he spearheaded (?) but I don't know enough about it to say if that was supposed to be a "Woke Centrist HQ" or not…

does he have AIDS?

alt-right was a thing well before that

The only possible choice in this current year.

No, you stupid dense cunt. This entire thread is sarcasticly making fun of him.

i liked him, but at a certain point his smug and arrogance levels just went overboard to the point of obnoxious

Stefan "Defoo the Joo" Molyneux at it again.