Jared Wyand part 2: Statement to the media edition

The ride goes on.
What will Jared "Mel did nothing wrong" Wyand have in store for us today?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JaredWyand
archive.is/GXY0V
patreon.com/MikeCernovich
w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He apologized my man, game over.
twitter.com/JaredWyand

Here's his Twatter: twitter.com/JaredWyand
Dude is promoting Gabbai but nvm, he's been roasting the kikes&mudslimes like there's no tomorrow.

Yeah, to absolutely nobody.
First post, every single fucking time.

No, you presented it as fact with not even a hint of it being a joke. A very "don't look, goyim" kind of way.

e-celeb thread number 2 - what's there to talk about?

Seems like nothing, OP spoke too soon.

Well I certainly wanted you to look. That's the fun part. user in the other thread got my intention. "Cheeky" he said.
politesage for ecelebshit

Man how the fuck did i miss that first thread. This guy possibly redpilled thousands of people at once. In a perfect way as well. First he lures them in with normie stuff, then slightly ups it and eventually unleashes the nuclear pills all at the same time, and his followers can't help but read it all.

G fucking G Jared. Kudos to you.

his only fault was that he unleashed at 3 am so no one read it

The tweets are still up though, but yes it would have been better at an earlier hour.

If he did this on prime time, he would have gotten shoah'd and shut down instantly and the kike media would have the chance to swoop down to build a narrative at the same time.
Doing this when the vultures were asleep was a wise choice

Watching Jared's live freakout was incredible. We always see people posting here on Holla Forums post-redpilling saying 'oh god what have you done to me' but this was the first time I think any of us have seen the process as it happens.

To see the cracks appear in a man's worldview before the whole thing just gives way as he ODs on a whole bottle of hi-strength redpills over the course of a few hours was genuinely impressive, even more so when it was in front of such a large audience.

I wonder if he'll go so far as to start talking about the holohoax. He already pointed out jewish ownership of the media, muslim demographic replacement, and how our 'greatest allies' the kikes are behind it all. Will he take the final big step?

There are other timezones than 3am in the us who might lurk at that.
If he isn't banned as soon as their hotpockets awake, a hundred thousand people will find his rant in their feeds.
Still amazing such a sudden burst.
Maybe this is a better strategy than just egging twitter.

you mad your little shitposting twitter account got banned before you got 1 follower to red-pill? or are you just a little saging D&C kikel? I'm going with the latter since you obviously care about ecelebs enough to have a twitter account; you're just a failure.

You know what would be great? If the MSM reported on it.
We have to get it to JYT, HuffPaint Post and others. Acting as liberals. Get them to publish everything in sequence, they really are stupid enough to do that. Even better if they tie it to Trump through Eric following this guy, then we can attack the media for being slimy kikes (again).

I feel for him. It all happened to us eventually. I remember when I used to laugh at all this shit, and first got trolled into coming to Holla Forums.

Kill yourself. E-celebs won Trump the election and possibly saved western civilization. E-celebs are our greatest asset against the kikes. If you aren't out there making OC and spreading it, then you might as well cut your nuts off and start sucking black dick becauae it's the future you chose.

Unfortunately, he posted the older incorrect "who owns the media" image from 4chan days.

Kek we all know that feel.

What happened exactly? He dropped some "red pills" like what? I was asleep.

They're a good tool for subversion tho, we must be careful.

See the thread in the OP.

He knew his account was gonna get shoah'd so he went down in a blaze of glory by injecting concentrated red-pills directly into the bloodstream

Phase two means phase two as in we won the election so please donate for project purge. It was also posted on the 9th of november so fuck is this thread even about?

Who is this guy anyway?

???

Fuck you kike. I donated and you made me worried.

Good to see he's still based.

seriously m8s I don't follow celebs, who is he?

bls resbond :DDDDDDDDDDD

The most popular right wing Tweeter. He has like 127k followers. So A LOT OF people to redpill.

What's with the fucking nigger that spammed to death the first thread?

I was expecting to wake up to this dude being banned, deleted, and blackbagged. They've at least shadowbanned him, right?

Any of the liberal clickbait depots picked the story up yet?

thanks didn't know about him

What got me was the tweet about the ((())) adding ((())) to their names, which showed him where all the anti-white shit was coming from. Proving beyond though that Holla Forums isn't making shit up about the ((())) and racist for no reason.

Maybe he is now stuck to the "delete tweet" page, and his account will remain locked until he bends over.
In this case, it's predictable that he won't delete it.

Who is this shit skin again?

see pic related

Kek. Now what? Hasn't he basically just fucked up his public image?

user, he dropped
ALL OF THEM

There's plenty of people who got started on their redpill journey from these posts, just look at the comments on his tweets

Wew that scalated from an homeopathic redpill to a fucking pcp redpill
FUCKING BASED

are you retarded

He didn't talk about the holohoaxcaust though. So not all of them.

True, but lets be real user, taking the holohoax redpill is not nearly as important as calling out (((the people))) who control the media. This is just my opinion but I think how he handled it was perfect
He even gave us a shout out

Holohoax is too far-fetched for normies

Exactly, redpilling is a slower process than I would like but Jared has started many of them along the route

for what purpose?

I have no idea who this is or what it's about.

>>>/TRS/
>>>/reddit/

Read the entire thread

how the fuck is he not banned

Twitter staff took Monday off to continue their pizza party.

I need to see a bit more work from him, and planning documents before investing. A photo of a corkboard isn't enough.

*donating, not investing.

You know, there are a lot of much edgier accounts with bigger followings than Dicky Spencer's that weren't touched. Maybe there's something more to the supposed "twitter prurge"?

Maybe you're right, but to me it feels like people let (((them))) get away everything because they were holocausted in ovens. People reason that if they were so powerful and dangerous, they wouldn't have been holocausted in the first place. They are the eternal victims and therefore are our greatest ally because we protect them, and they seek to protect the weak too because they know what it's like to be holocausted every day.

I think it's the ground zero redpill. It is the strongest one, because it unravels everything else.

it's also completely unnecessary, as long as we convince people to question jewish domination people can come to their own conclusions. quibbling over historical matters is less important than securing our power and subverting theirs.

not that you shouldn't redpill people about it, but it's not necessary, I think.

Well spencer went out of his way not to say anything against the rules. But I dunno jared went full natsoc calling out the jews and a bunch of other redpills. Important people follow him too like DJT JR. Maybe that twitter purge was a one time thing. Still though I though people could mass report an account to get it suspended. Maybe the libshits don't care. still though 126k. Search his name on twitter and you can see so many normies getting redpilled

If anything, we should make a political statement out of it, instead of a fact. It only has to lead to others asking themselves "What are they without the holocaust?"

True, that's certainly possible. The gravity of their domination is amplified by a million times though when you realize they have been able to perpetuate the holohoax lie for so long, and the total absurdity of it.

Anyone know if Cernokike has mentioned this? He used to retweet this Jared guy pretty often.

Anybody have that wikileaks tweet where they said essentially the same thing? Something about how they weren't anti-Semitic but couldn't help but notice that a huge number of their detractors on twitter had ((())) around their names

For those who missedit last night, he was in the thread. He's a newfag, but still. A lot of high profile people follow him.
Archive of the thread: archive.is/GXY0V

*E'* * **D C*, Y*U *O*L*!
T*m
11/21/2016
12:07 PST

Cernovich and Ricky were both congratulating him on Gab.ai

Speaking of Cernovich, Trump recently made a small donation to match other donations to hire a couple of freelance reporters to write some stories dismantling the MSM.

patreon.com/MikeCernovich

someone tell him to post this vid

w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM

Filtered for jewposting.

It was perhaps my last and least important redpill. Different strokes.

Too bad all these people and cernovich especially is an attention whore. He started off in the PUA part of the manosphere selling shit, didn't he?

Well, not all of them. But he dropped most of the important ones that are particularly relevant in the current year. Unknown if he's taken more historic redpills yet, like the holohoax.

He will be. He probably delayed the banning by making such a show of predicting it. Now they're a bit hesitant to ban him because it will make him look right. Give it a few days and he'll definitely be banned.

Cool. On the bright side, you probably would have been completely dismissed as a lunatic if you brought it up. So for PR reasons, there's a benefit to not talking about it.

Not even. Parts of that first pic of are just flat out wrong.

Example; Eisner left Disney over a decade ago. It wasn't until long after he left Disney had bought up Pixar, Marvel, and Lucasfilm. Yeah, their current CEO is still a New York Jew, but you'll get called a retard for getting basic information like that wrong.

OY VEY WE DON'T CONTROL 90% OF THE MEDIA GOY. WE ONLY CONTROL 60%. YOU'RE AN ANTI-SEMITIC RETARD!

I can safely say they control all of it

He went the long route I suppose. I remember being redpilled all of a sudden by historical revisionism about the holohoax, I think at 4chon. Made a few people pretty angry when I couldn't hide my powerlevel. I let it drop after awhile though.

I don't worry much about PR, but just mentioning how the numbers, time, and ovens don't add up will lay a niggling doubt in peoples minds and they can come to the truth easier, slower.

BTW, anyone have that US propaganda film from the end of the war that talks about the Jews getting killed, and they are at a camp and they film an ordinary looking small cemetary as proof?

I've always thought that a "Concentration Camp Manager" game that was set to match the real numbers would be a good tool. Basically challenge the player to gas and cremate kikes up to the "official numbers", which would be impossible while adhering to the historical camp setups because no such gas chambers existed and the number of ovens was far too low. Of course, a non-historical mode where you can build a thousand ovens would make it all more fun, with achievements based on the various 2 million, 3M, 6M, 60 billion figures put forward by various liars with notes on those claims, especially in the case where the liar has revised the figure due to scrutiny such as that plaque which was changed.

It’s 95 in the US. Don’t know about the Western world overall.

JFC, how are you still not b& ?
You glorious fuck.
Are you somehow shadow banned ?
I do not understand how the twitter reporting system is not spamed to death with that.

Maybe they want him to apologize first.

I think there needs to be a holocaust mod to Prison Architect.

Isn't twitter dealing with a metric shitton of thousands of pedos right now or something? I heard something about that in another thread. Maybe all their people are preoccupied with that.

Name it Holocauster Tycoon and make that meme a concrete reality, then you've got my support.

Do you seriously think there is an apology for saying that to 127K people in 50 messages, while trying to discover the secrets behind the pizza and wanting to publish it to the public ?

He's nearly the walking dead.

Maybe the media wants to crucify him as a evil racist anti-semitic republican who backs trump, and so do a last charge against the Don.

I did not read anything about that, but it could be a possibility.

i did not see the spacing before it was to late

so close…

Considering the guy's page is called project purge…I bet he's not to scared of a knock at the door at any hour.

About just as bad or worse.

Apparently they are calling it "twittergate".

From what I remember he came from the manosphere but not as a PUA just somebody who sold shit. PUA's are beta scammers, a lot of them being kikes and shitskins.
Coming from the manosphere is not so bad user, me figuring out that man and women are not the same and the cancers of feminism were my first redpills
Regardless,

They weren't. holohoax is bullshit.

bananaland here, can confirm
biggest tv network is globo and they are owned by kikes
this is their logo, now where have I seen that before?

second biggest is SBT which is also kike owned

Thanks.

brazil is practically a jewish creation, most of the jew's nigger slave products were sent to brazil, long before jew slave traders started selling their niggers in America and then nowhere near the quantity that of brazil or anywhere else.

He's doing it again. Talking about the jews at huffpost and their anti-white rhetoric, US fighting wars for israel and saudi, questioning why jews cannot be questioned

There's no way you can build up that level of efficiency according to the official report though

:^)

Gah I was so late but this one is so good

(checked)
That fourth pic is fucking brutal. If you want something that will stick in a normie's mind, that's it.

Damn, I love this guy. He is single-handedly saving the white race.

He's doing good work but it seems like he's not redpilled on uncle adolf yet, unless he's somehow trying to keep it normiefriendly.

He's obviously getting there though. The redpill is like a glowing ember, not a spark. Give him time. He's already here, he'll figure it out.

It sort of comes naturally.

"Well, shit, everything the media has told me for x years has been a total lie… what if they've been lying about another event involving a certain ethnic group that has controlled the media for over a century?"

If I were doing what he is, I would hold off on that too. It sounds too crazy to normal people.

The funny thing is, "e-celebs" had a massive impact on the election. When you look at people like Mike Cernovich, Stefan Molyneux, BPS, Paul Joseph Watson, and yes, Jared Wyand, they had huge INFLUENCE. Cernovich regularly created news cycles. e-celebs became the only places for normies to get the truth.

However, as much as I love Holla Forums, it really is a circlejerk in here.

E-celebs have huge influence and if you can't see that, you must be retarded

My god that was absolutely savage.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Well, no shit. He posted in first thread

im glad Jared is waking up.
theres so much to learn about the Jew.
in time he will be a much needed warrior.

I'm not so sure about the "never heard Saudi Arabia calling for the death of Israel" part. They literally give $20,000US to the families of suicide bombers who blow themselves up in Israel, and they're the primary source of funding for the PLO and Hamas.

Israel and Saudi Arabia are playing the US, but they aren't playing together, or even the same game.

Kek, "advised to remain tolerant".

Who? And why is this significant? To me it just seems a bit suspicious that this guy just came out of nowhere and is now being positively treated as an e-celeb.

Dude, read the redpills he's dropping, he's basically just short of praising uncle Adolf and calling out the holohoax. He's getting a lot of normies to see the eternal Jew.

Is he? What makes him special? Every Holla Forumsack with a Twitter account drops redpills. Why does this guy have an audience? Is he preaching to the choir or to the masses?

He had 123k followers (more now) when he did it and many were open to some redpills from a TRUSTED source. Not sure why you're being a faggot about it tho. Too fucking lazy to even read what he posted or figure out anything yourself.

The guy started at 128,000 followers when he made the first 50 tweet redpill. This is advanced trolling. ANY bleating to the contrary indicates a D&C ADL faggot.

I have screenshot proof of that being incorrect.
This is well after he did all the redpilling, he claims he started at 126k.

But not every Holla Forumsack with a Shitter account has over 100k followers.
Idk but I sure as hell don't mind a Holla Forumsack having an audience. Do you?
To the masses obviously. There aren't nearly that many Holla Forumsacks even if you count shills and FBI.

Holy Fug.
Now THAT was a shoah!

You sound exactly like CNN when they corrected Trump's nigger crime stats from 96% to 92% or some shit.

I never said that, the other guy said he started at 128k (probably to downplay how much of a boost he's gotten) and I'm telling him that's bullshit.

Just because there were lies about Adolf doesn't mean that all revisionism that circulates the chans is suddenly validated.