Jared Apologizes

Jared just woke up and apologized for last night. Looks like he trolled all of us.

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/800665880459931648

You cheeky fuck, you had me worried there for a second

Looks like D.T.Jr. unfollowed

It was fucking beautiful watching the red pills drop. What a fuggin legend.

if that is true, Jr is pathetic.

He shilled for Hillary, what do you expect?

I'm educated and heterosexual so don't have a twitter account, what's all this about?

A guy on twitter who had over 100k followers and even don jr had followed at one point went on a red pill crusade by naming the jews

Who is this guy? I never heard of him before this. He seems to have a following, but what was he before he got totally redpilled?

Figured it was don jr but this comment threw me off

So a guy who shilled for hillary was naming jews?

From other thread:
Sean Hannity follows him
Ann Coulter follows him
General Flynn follows him
Paul Nehlen follows him
Ben Garrison follows him
Mike Cernovich follows him
Roger Stone follows him
Paul Joseph Watson follows him
Kim Dot Com follows him
Katrina Pierson follows him

I'm pretty sure he was just a twitter personality really popular with the alt-right and pro-trump crowd. he was posting here in the first thread and said he used to play poker online.

He swallowed the entire bottle of red pills last night on an epic rant about Jews. Before that he was a moderate civic nationalist Trump supporter. I guess, since Twitter is deleting Trump supporting accounts left and right, he decided he'd to drop the normie mask and speak his mind.

I'm damn surprised his tweets are still up

You shouldn't be, how long was Zimmermans account allowed to stay up? Long enough to encourage a few more to go full BLM?
It's up for a reason, he named Holla Forums for a reason.

Dumb levels of conspiracy.

Fuck, excuse my reading comprehension - I read that it was R.D.Jr. who was following this guy.

eh. don jr probably doesn't want the headache right now. jared's tweets weren't meant for him, anyway.

What did he say last night?

hey, he is on our team anyway. No reason to give the media more ammo to fire against the administration. He is doing it just right, staying low until they are actually in power.

Just take a look in the goddamn catalog first.

FOR ANYONE WONDERING WHAT OP IS TALKING ABOUT

Well, Don jr is married to a kike.

Get out.

That was the greatest UFC fight in history, and the greatest post-fight interview of all time

Cheeky.

Yeah and Ivanka use to date a Rothschild and married a jew. She is filled with jew semen. If there is one of his kids I don't trust it's her.She will be the worm that turns. Falling for her looks is mistake #1.

I think DJr can come around and just wants to distance himself from things that can look bad for his father. His sons are still navigating this storm and are taking pills everyday. Give them time.

what fight was it?

Nah, I'd say the 2nd Diaz fight was better, there were even fights on that card that were much better (Woodley vs Thompson I.E.)

What it was was "historical" in the sense that he's the first guy to hold 2 belts at the same time in the UFC now.

McGregor vs Alverez, UFC 205