Intersectionality

I've noticed that there is relatively little dedicated discussion on the concept of intersectionality i.e.the notion that one cannot support one aspect of social justice without supporting all of them.

Intersectionality is the heart of the beast. It is what allows the social justice movement to exist as a cohesive movement despite its members being subdivided among countless identities.

Within leftist circles, this concept is aggressively enforced for good reason. Their movement is exceptionally vulnerable to divide and conquer tactics and they know it. With the exception of perhaps women, no special snowflake group has the numbers to be politically relevant on their own.

During the election season, this place was a dedicated hivemind that memed Trump into the white house. Sowing conflict within the left would be a great way to twist the knife.

Don't they already fracture and turn on each other every time the littlest thing goes wrong?

If anything, I see fighting between the social justice left and the older, establishment neoliberals, like when bernie got schlonged by the DNC.

Subverting intersectionality targets the brand of leftism that is rampant among young people, and is therefore the far greater threat.

Isn't intersectionality when a truck full of illegals plows head-on at 90 into a bus full of otherkin feminist trannies, causing an explosion of tacos, fake tits, and semen?

It's just a fancy word for Cultural Marxism invented by Cultural Marxists. If you accept their narrative about how society is nothing groups of oppressors and oppressed, then you are one of them. But they have to make sure that you swallow the whole of the narrative, thus intersectionality. And this is why feminists must allow moslem rapists into their homes.

It's actually correct, because the logic requires the adherence to the full buffet.
Which is why any is subversion.

People need to think outside the box:

The lefts issue is denial of reality.
But if it becomes reality objectively, then they'd have no qualms.

And trannies to make them suck their girl tinkle.

i call it lipstick egalitarianism

people aren't equal by measure of physiology or behaviour

differentiating between different people isn't wrong
there's discrimination, and then there's wrongful discrimination

Intersectionality is a key part of the progressive meme spell. If you break it, you break the current incarnation of progressive ideology.

Attack from within. Like this:
Or like this:

The trannie fags have created the genderfluid shit to counter that. Among some other nonsensical shit.

Ie, pro-class war aka Communism.

I think the best way would be to pose as feminists or some other special snowflake on twatter. Play the victim, don't talk about the IQ gap. Resist the urge to try to redpill these retards, that's not going to happen. The goal is to make them resent each other.

"social justice" is a blanket marxist buzzword that includes all the tenets of cultural marxist thought.

This. First, intersectionality isn't a real word, second, it's collectivist bullshit. Social justice is just a fancy way of saying group justice, which is the same thing as mob justice, except it's legitimized by the state. You'll notice SocJus groups behave almost identically to angry mobs with torches and pitchforks, except they have the resources that come with being rich (((white))) kids in comfy SanFran tech jobs.

This jewish garbage hurts my head to even look at.

Whenever someone raises this term I tell them "your mental gymnastics dressed up as a pseudoscience will not counter any of my arguments".

That's a start. We should gear topics like these to what ever causes a big media blow out. A big shock through their community is a must.

for the love of the almighty stop with the kikes in america making up new buzzwords with which to butcher the English language
it means nothing, its a non-word, nonsense, gibberish, deleramentum apina

lets not forget the meaning of the word gender was altered by a pedophile jew that used twin boys, one 'accidentally' castrated using a soldering iron to perform a circumcision and the other a normal boy to fulfill his sick fantasies
he made the castrated boy think it was a girl and undergo hormone replacement therapy and left the other boy normal apart from being forced to engage in sexual acts with his castrated twin brother in the name of 'science' which the pedo jew filmed in his offices
eventually the boy-girl found out what had happened to him and immediately felt relieved because the whole time the poor kid had thought it was a lesbian instead of a straight male boy who had his penis burnt off by jew doctors as a baby and then given to a pedo jew psychiatrist as a test subject for his theories on what if gender is a social construct?
the study of course gave results that gender is not a social construct, both men committed suicide and lived with depression and trauma for most of their life because a pedo jew wanted to satisfy his depraved cravings for young white american boys

no shit, but it is real to the leftists and their belief in it is the only thing keeping their identity politics from blowing up in their face.

Intersectionality is a double edged sword for the right. It unifies the leftists, but it is also their greatest fracture point. Like an axle in a wheel that all spokes are connected to.

It unifies the left into a loose, decentralized collective (this is also our strength!). They see themselves as united by oppression, like a rag-tag coalition of non-whites and non-males. They will temporarily put aside their differences to fight the "oppressor", currently the white male. They will resist fracture attempts from an outside source, as long as they see the source as an oppressor.

What can be done to turn them on each other and break this cohesive assembly of degenerates into tiny categories?

Force them to defend the extreme aspects of their movements, while at the same time radicalizing it into something indefensible. Turn groups in on themselves. Black activists clashing with rioting thugs, legal mexicans clashing with illegal immigrants, moderate vs extreme muslim, etc. Prime example: most Americans are pro-abortion, so they make Republicans look bad by constantly making them defend abortion, even when they might not feel strongly about it and are just towing the party line. Make blacks denounce the riots the same way Trump is constantly having to denounce hate crimes and KKK endorsements. If you have to constantly assure and tell people that you are not a pedophile, they will think you're probably a pedophile.

If you slowly radicalize a movement, you will alienate 90% of the supporters, the other 10% are then useful idiots to dirty the name of the normal 90%. The radicals claim the moderates are weak, not a "true" xyz, claim they're infiltrators or that they don't really care about the plight of your in-group. The moderates denounce their own leadership and leave the movement, which they perceive as hijacked.

We must also replace the common enemy of the white man with separate "bad guys" for each group. Jews against muslims, fags against dykes, trannies against fags, man vs woman, dog vs cat, left vs right, it doesnt matter. No common enemy, no common ground, no unified army of degrenerates.

Hell, just watch how much they try to fracture Holla Forums with this radicalization gap nonsense. If I posted a comment inciting violence against a nigger, I'd get half the replies calling me an agent provocateur or FBI and the other half saying I'm a cuck pussy jew because I didn't say "kill ALL the niggers". Radical vs. moderate. Forcing moderates to adopt radical views which are easily defended against in arguments and easy to vilify. Remember this.

Burns your ass a typo like that, no? You're right all the way around though. Alternated shitposting efforts between "No True Scotsman" zealous insistence upon radical irl faggotry and witch hunts for the #Usefulidiots "killing muh pr" make for a great pincer movement. The day I see a landwhale poc hag scream at some edgy ratm white hipster for being a "useful idiot" and ruining her "movement" and/or credibility will be–well–THE day.

Bringing up the cognitive dissonance on the muzzies might be effective…pulse nightclub….could pose as an immigrant from a Muslim country saying "if I walked down the street wearing what I did here I'd be raped/killed".