CNN IS TRYING TO KILL TRUMP

CNN IS TRYING TO KILL TRUMP

They included footage of the 1981 Reagan assassination attempt in coverage of Trump's refusal to take the Lugenpresse to dinner. They never explained why the video was shown and the sentence that brought it up was a non sequitur. This is an attempt to persuade someone to believe that death is a worthy punishment for disrespecting the media. We need to fuck up CNN even worse than we ever have.

thegatewaypundit.c om/2016/11/wow-cnn-shows-assassination-attempt-reagan-talking-president-elect-trump-video/

theamericanmirror.c om/cnn-links-trump-unannounced-dinner-reagan-assassination-attempt/

“That’s not what it was about,” Lemon countered.

“What if Ronald Reagan, when there was the assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan’s life, part of the thing that helped was to have footage from the press there. You saw what happened to the president.”

None of the panelists, including the anti-Trump Stelter, seemed to get the link.

“All the press has talked about is this for the last 24 hours,” Hollywood Reporter columnist Michael Wolff said.

He then admonished the media for making it a kerfuffle.

“We have to stop talking about ourselves. It’s not about us and unless we learn that, we’re going to continue find ourselves in the position we found ourselves last Tuesday,” Wolff said.

“We have talked about a hundred other things in the last 24 hours,” Stelter said defensively.

“But they have talked an enormous amount about a point that only affects them,” Wolff countered.

“He made a mistake last night. He made a mistake,” Stelter declared. “His administration made a mistake. They should have brought the press with them. It was a mistake.

“They’ve made a series of mistakes for the past eight days.”

“I’ve listened to this again and again that they should have done this,” Wolff responded. “Why? What is the advantage?”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gOh1p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I've been saying this for months. The MSM is trying to push some chemically imbalanced jerkoff over the edge.

The Jews don't need to pull a MK ultra job or hire Mossad. Just keep pushing anti-Trump hatred 24/7/365 and somebody is bound to give it a go. The MSM should be rounded up and imprisoned indefinitely.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if they try and kill him. What they don't realize is that Trump dying would mean all bets are off. He'd become a martyr and many would take to the streets and take their country back by force.

Their best bet is to just ride the waves of a Trump Presidency while trying to covertly disrupt his plans.

Civil War is a fine last resort for them. It destroys the USA where China and Russia and Europe can all swoop in like vultures and pick at its corpse.

They just have to convince enough of the left to actually become violent. That's the point of the Commies with guns on the street.

They have a month or more of this… Unluckily for them, people are too busy with fucking holidays to give a shit.

This is nothing but impotent fear. Trump has not only actually loyal and motivated SS protection, but also the best private security money can buy AND is completely aware of every trick his enemies will try to pull.
He will not be caught with his pants down

WATCH THE VIDEO

Who could've imagine they would be so butthurt about not being invited for steak, kek.

my local news station is starting to report Nogs beating dogs ,robbing Dollar stores and gas stations and every other morning as i check the Wheather (((THEY))) report a stabbing
The TRUMP hate reporting on top of Showing NIGS Nigging 🙈🙉🙊 is a little SUSPICIOUS;
WHAT GIVES (((THEY))) ARE NOT calling them YOUTHS some things FUCKY its as if (((THEY))) are trying to start ROPE DAY

Smh fam

Why? You provided the transcript right there.

btw this is like five days old

KEEP IT CURRENT

To show that the video is incongruous with the conversation. Witness the propaganda as it was meant to be digested.

🐸 paranoid or breaking the conditioning I now have a six sense i can smell D&Cpropaganda a mile away 👃

POLs ALWAYS RIGHT

Commies

When you realize that it isn't paranoia then you have broken the conditioning.

Why they are allowed to report still is beyond me.

user. It's not unreasonable paranoia. People everywhere are seeing the disinfo thanks to the horrible false reports of the election.

Jesus christ do you even have an iq of 80?

They think they're the best. They feel entitled to do it.

Trump should make sure these guys get slapped with EEOC investigations for not being diverse enough. Foisted by their own petard.

I mean what they do should be illegal.

It's blatant corrupt disinfo. Isn't that illegal? Isn't there some form of audit on investigative methods?

All MSM is basically DNC propaganda - and the DNC is ran by China. And the CIA promotes DNC policies.

So basically it's Obama CIA and China communists.

Remember, global warming is a hoax promoted by the Chinese to make America behave noncompetitively. Trump said so.

This is news to me. But i suspect you're not exactly wrong.
The biggest puppeteers are jewish elites

That's when the lion gets up and tears the shit outta everybody.

There did used to be some kind of anti-propaganda regulations, but those were done away with. I'm not sure if that would even apply to this specific case, though.

What the fuck was that white/black/freakish looking hybrid mutt thing at the end?

Hopefully they will be rounded up, wait until he gets into office, but if you wanna go run over a leftie now, that's fine too.

Someone like cernovich needs to step up and organize a boycott of their advertisers. A targeted email campaign wouldn't be a bad idea either.

OP is a faggot.

longer, better and MP4 version incoming.

Still though, what the fuck is that mixed mutt thing in the top right corner. One of the ugliest humans I've seen yet. Like a white/black/jew failed lab experiment.

kys

The media is the MKultra.

he sure is ugly, he made some good point though. sage for slide thread

Looks like hes wearing fake skin

They do if they want to actually kill the President. If they just want to give cover to their serious attempts to kill the President and make their official story that it was a lone nut sound plausible, however, pushing for shoddy half-assed attempts by deranged activists is a great strategy.

I didn't know Dr. Evil was an expert on politics.

I'll keep saying this in every thread:

Start making lists of the home locations for all your local leftist journalists, academics, politicians, community activists, students, etc.

When the spark that starts the civil war happens, you'll want to execute this list quick-smart.

inb4 some jtrig faggot goes "muh fbi". FBI isn't going to be able do shit when the happening kicks off. Start preparing your intelligence for the future battlefield when the left inevitably kicks off the chaos.

Hello shill. So who else would you recommend to lead a boycott against CNN advertisers? Who else has enough social media pull to get something like that off the ground? Got an answer? No, because you're a worthless piece of shit. Keep pushing the "just wait for hitler" meme though in every thread, your dead sea tears are delicious.

Don't these idiots realize that killing Trump will set us down the Darkness Timeline?

Pence will go completely underground and be nigh untouchable and, as president, will take us back to the 50s in ways that even Holla Forums would find limiting.

Yeah, morons, fucking go after Trump. Wojak will actually go kristallnacht on your collective asses.

just meme it!

>yfw wojak means warrior in Holla Forumsish and the memes are prophetic

Your OC is == shit ==

This.
You faggots don't seem to realize that MKultra was just R&D for much larger overarching programs.

Hello cuckchan

Golly gee, look what I found circulating on the lib twitter accounts I follow as a weathervane. An article about a guy who made a model of the kennedy assassination years ago that was (((coincidentally))) published just yesterday. Wow, what an oddly serendipitous event.
archive.is/gOh1p