Book of /liberty/

/liberty/ made their own book:
>>>/liberty/24136
What do you think of it?

bamp

Those idiots need to read a goddamn philosopher like Hegel because goddamn, they don't understand abstraction or anything else logical and they're just being fucktarded…

I don't really get the self-theory stuff. But it looks like a fun project.

I just realized it's just a collection of essays. Including one by Benjamin Tucker? Lol okay. I gave them too much credit and assumed it was a community effort of writing /Liberty/ manifesto or something along those lines.

I don't.

You don't think of much of anything, do you groucho marxist :^)

Alienation and wageslavery is turning me into a mindless zombie.

But other than that, why should I care about idiots that think "capitalism works, we just need to remove the state"?

His funposting is to disguise the fact that he is going off the deep end.

Is it by any chance the one where he claims stopping a woman from throwing her child in the fire is a violation of her property rights?

Only good thing about this thread is that cute booty

Now I know this couldn't have happened…. But what is this a reference to?

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Had to look it up. Only reference I can find is in this article by Carl Watner. Carl is a lobster, so could be he made it up.

I didnt know copying parts and essays and compiling them constituted a proper book? I guess the free market can't deliver.

Just smile politely and be thankful it's not Holla Forums trying to "write" a book.

we need our own /leftypol book demystifying their shit then.

who's with me?

Not when you use that flag

I cant see that turning out to be ether an extremely close replica of the Mein kampf, or a book filled with vial contradictory prejudices, mixed with a bit of occultism involving numbers and the equivalent of prophets not being able to predict anything except that the world is only going to get worse
It would be a book that would state the eradication of all people of a certain religious and ethnic faith, then proceed to turn around and attack a certain other religious faith for committing the same action they're committing against a faith that is their own or similiar enough to.
There is no logic, just fanaticism and hatred, it would really be the equivalent of what modern media equates the mein kampf with
The problem is, Holla Forums in much the same way as Holla Forums is, filled with different ideologies and politics that would never work together.

Rather i think thats probably the biggest problem with Holla Forums They've completely forgotten the reason they made the board in the first place and have devolved into the equivalent of what Holla Forums is for the left

Holla Forums the book when ?

How come we don't have many problems with Bunkermag articles, then? Or Catgrill comics?

Not enough people who would bite the bait
As soon as this board increases in popularity, it'll look completely different
Most people who shitpost on Holla Forums aren't there to discuss differing political preferences
Also there are sliders and Holla Forums which have been proven to attack Holla Forums regularly

Holla Forums mass suicide when?

bamp

Yes, there was a thread where you could suggest essays and if you got a dub they would include it in the "book". Here's the original thread, notice all the epic gets that did not get included: >>>/liberty/7209

Now

I guess having a table of contents, index, and proper formatting would have violated the NAP of the excerpts.

I am personally offended by their use of Situationist and Post-Left texts, as well as the Ghostbuster Man. Although, I guess those are probably the Marxists texts that they're complaining about having included.
So they managed to create something that will make no one happy.

He sed that quote back when he was amUtualist beleaving in moral right like ancap's and Libertarians do. After becoming ego'ist he sed this.

"In times past…it was my habit to talk glibly of the right of man to land. It was a bad habit, and I long ago sloughed it off. Man's only right to land is his might over it. If his neighbor is mightier than he and takes the land from him, then the land is his neighbor's, until the latter is dispossessed by one mightier still.
-Benjamin R. Tucker, "Response to 'Rights,'

by Feral Faun
they agree, and wherein they differ by Benjamin Tucker

/liberty/ thinks they are radical individualists.

Radical Individualism is the last thing you want to have in your liberal paradise, they are essentially criminals who premote illigalism and insurrection.