Sarclown of Akkad BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=XmKGPRXE-xw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbXN-l5WOyw
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/17/re-why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137
hrcak.srce.hr/file/8770
blogs.memphis.edu/dirtysouth/2013/10/31/confederacy-country-or-racist/
hopkins.edu/page/News-Detail?pk=1043092&fromId=211574
wiki.uiowa.edu/download/attachments/31756797/LifeLongJourney.pdf
researchgate.net/publication/273793754_CARBON_FIBRE_MASCULINITY&ved=0ahUKEwjsx_6i157OAhVH2yYKHcMRCB8QFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNF-Dt580ZFxTV9sXKZ0dM9IK9MCHA&sig2=APfIa2SZeQEoLhnPRTMpLg
patheos.com/blogs/rogereolson/2013/07/postmodern-violence-a-case-study-in-stretching-a-word-to-the-breaking-point/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.2003.tb01002.x/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hbomberguy is pretty good for a left-lib. i remember in another thread about him someone linked to his ask.fm, where he basically says he very much agrees with the ideas of anarcho-communism and thinks capitalism is unsustainable, so he could potentially be converted. also, he likes zizek.

More Sarcuck of Mossad btfo:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbXN-l5WOyw

Pretty sure he already calls himself a communist and a marxist. He just doesn't show it as much in videos.

Sargon needs to die

Are you fucking kidding

that's actually pretty ironic. if your main gripe with sjws is that they censor people why would you try to censor entire fields?

is it really indoctrination? you dont have to believe everything they say, and to say that these courses are teaching people that every white person is racist is incredibly sensationalist.

Here's the relevant study:

www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf

People still do anything besides jump on Saragon "Egyptians wuzn't't white" of Ayyy?

What's new this time?

Why is Holla Forums so butthurt about him?

I don't believe it, yet the digits compel me.

No one likes him, he went too far centrist- he manages to alienate any pol.

I find him very ok in comparison to his peers.

He pussied out of debating Holla Forums like a little bitch and in doing so earned the eternal ire of most people here.

Statistics are beautiful:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/17/re-why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/

Don't use cuck in a sentence.

Non-Violent drug offenses. The Alternate Hypothesis is not a valid citable source.

I notice you didn't cite any source for your assertion. Moreover, if you bothered to look at the link, you'll see all the citations the article uses.

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

ehhh… but niggers are still druggies you see…. also the study was probably conducted by a jew

Here come the pol derail, but considering this thread, I don't necessarily mind.

Which?

I mainly like Thinking Ape (the Hungarian) and Colttaine.

Teal Dear is too smug sometimes, and Metokur the piss-taker rarely updates.

And Black Pigeon is always good for my pure ideology fix.

Cuck- prefix/sufix boarding is Holla Forums-tier alienation.

Don't tempt me. I can outline a meaning for it. You don't want long posts that ascribe it meaning.

More likely to go to prison for what?

Also

Are there any newer stats? These people were in their 20s and 30s during a very violent time in US history and during the qar on drugs

I don't think he can see past his id-pol ideology.

I unsubed yesterday. He's not even funny anymore.
Like most of them, he had his run and now he feeds pol to get money. No difference to the monster he was "fighting".

Stop bitching about idpol 24/7 when everything you argue is idpol for fucks sakes

You're an idiot. The study you linked is about victimization, not violent offenses. It's how often someone is victimized. Try again, commie, and actually read what you link to, first.

The point of that study was that it followed people over a long course of time, so there wouldn't be any recent data. The study itself was conducted in 2016.

You have no intelligent response to someone posting statistical data

Also "statistical data"

Is this the same nazi who bitched about how we should have "government mandated gfs"

Why are we listening to it

Yes, data that includes statistics. Not anecdotes.

Colttaine is the man.

IMO he is too central/IdPol for my taste.
Sorry if you don't like it, but I thought this was leftypol not reddit.

You're right, so why are you here

How are the data being manipulated? Or are you just asserting they are because you don't like their conclusions?

HIDE SHIT THREAD

Nobody academic takes the source you cited seriously, so why should I?

I don't. Therefore, it does not matter.

Find another source.

it's data based on older blacks and includes non-violent crimes such as drug offenses

Leaving Zizek in the middle, it's one thing not to agree with a particular theory, and another entirely to dismiss it as posturing. "Try to find in all of the work you mentioned some principles from which you can deduce conclusions", Chomsky says. Yet, as much as hiding empty ideas or no ideas at all behind cult status is intellectually dishonest (Bernard-Henri Lévy, the self-imposed leader of the French "new philosophers" of the 70ies is a perfect example.), using this status as an a priori argument to claim an absence of theory is misleading.

Among the accused is Derrida. His concept of "deconstruction" fashioned and/or described the political process at play in France since the 1968 student uprising,which saw the downfall of patriarchal society, and led to a new (brief) era of declericalization. One might indeed wonder whether this concept isn't bound to le­ad to social nihilism one way or another, but one can't deny it promotes critical thinking and political empowerment. It is this very concept modern-day conservative pseudo-thinkers are raging against, because it's the antonym of identity politics…

You're both making an appeal to authority, and incorrect about what that authority thinks.

hrcak.srce.hr/file/8770

degree of support it receives in different regions. We present the currently available information
on the status of the concept in the United States, the Spanish language areas,
Poland, Europe, Russia, and China. Rejection of race ranges from high to low with the
highest rejection occurring among anthropologists in the United States (and Canada).
Rejection of race is moderate in Europe, sizeable in Poland and Cuba, and lowest in
Russia and China. A discussion on the scientific and contextual reasons influencing
these variations is presented. The tension between scientific evidence and social influences
varies from region to region. The methods used in the studies reported here included
questionnaires and content analysis. Response rates to questionnaires were often around
50 percent (with exception of the Polish studies).We discuss reasons for the low rates. Although
a uniform method of data gathering is desirable, it may not suit scientists working
in different traditions of theory and research. We conclude that it is once again timely
to discuss the race concept in international meetings where all scientific and political
changes occurring throughout the world in recent past decades are taken into account.

How does that invalidate the data?

He's pretty solid with his theory.

Still, Stardusk does all right.

Mykeru really had his act together.

Except that's wrong. Once again.

Find another source.

Very telling as to your movitiations that the political neutrality of the academy is without value to you.

A few moments on google later…

blogs.memphis.edu/dirtysouth/2013/10/31/confederacy-country-or-racist/

hopkins.edu/page/News-Detail?pk=1043092&fromId=211574

have an obligation to walk up to all white people and share this insight with them
wiki.uiowa.edu/download/attachments/31756797/LifeLongJourney.pdf

And you failed to look at the source I provided, once again. It is actually a study about how quite a few academics consider biological race to be a real thing. I'll link it again in case you missed it the first time.

hrcak.srce.hr/file/8770

Now that I have established that a large proportion of authority figures consider race to be real, will you now look at the first article I posted? Or will you start moving goalposts?

Will someone think of the white people while I bitch moan and complain about identity politics

Once again.

Find another source.

they study only showed that blacks are more likely to be incarcerated. can be explained by cultural factors and the fact that racial profiling was very prolific in the 20th century.

the study was used as evidence that systemic racism exists, not that blacks are genetically more prone to crime.

you're jumping to conclusions to advance an agenda. polfags like yourself have such incredible confirmation biases.

Yeah, that's about the response I expected.

you're falling for anfem bait

How are you not? You're asserting that racial profiling was prolific without providing sources.

It's definitely the response someone who bitches about being single politically to leftypol, about how everyone needs "government mandated gfs" deserves.

You deserve less haha

I can understand why other leftists hate them if that's all they add to the discussion.

Funny. Almost.

I hope you're feeling better after your trip to the doctor.

Are you even trying

Yes. Turns out everything is fine. Blood work came back that I'm entirely healthy. My blood pressure couldn't be better.

Yep, you sure are advancing discussion and not avoiding any issues.

It probably is. Even then, it's impossible to tell you apart. You are cringey in equal parts.

Once again.

Find another source.

Once again.

Find another source.

I think you responded to the wrong post. I said

You weren't supposed to prove me correct.

Once again.

Find another source.

Government mandated gfs

Really nigga? You Stormfags are notorious for, out of yourself, saying that the entire reason "modern" statistics on black crime can be taken for granted and not old statistics is because anti-racists can't pin everything on racial profiling and systemic racism anymore now that racism has been officially abolished in the US for such a long time, and now you're literally asking us to prove the same fact you assert to rely on for the re-opened modern discourse on race?

im not. it could be genetic, but there are so many factors you're gleefully ignoring just to justify hating black people.

every study still shows that wealthy black people are far less likely to commit crime than poor black people, which suggests that environment plays a larger role than you want to admit.

Once again.

Find another source.

FLAG WAR NOW

Mad. Angry

Historie is so good

I kind pf agree with him, though. These so-called social science departments don't actally practice scientific rigor. This is almost like teaching religion at public schools.

I am not agaims shutting down of socsci depts, but there needs to be actual scientific rigor applied instead of presuppositions involving idpol shit.

This isn't censorship anymore than banning teaching of creationism is censorship.

stop

I asserted no such thing. Black crime was slightly lower before the welfare state came into effect.

Who said I hate them?

Yes, but they show that blacks in every financial bracket are more likely to commit crime than the population at large.

Once again.

Find another source.

No :^)

That ending latest cliffhanger though, the shock.

Finally looked into the historical basis, somewhat interesting how much inspiration is drawn from his unrelated namesakes.

Possibly the most interesting figure of the Diadochi wars.

Are you still going to bitch about being single because of leftism

Yes

If you like Historie you might also enjoy Cesare. It's about Cesare Borgia and there's lots of Vatican intrigue and cute guys, if you're into that kind of thing.

Onee-sama, pls.

What the cuck did you just cucking say about me, you Iittle cuck? l’ll have you know l cucked cuck of my class in the Kencucky State Cuckiversity, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret cucks on CuckQuaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed cucks. I am trained in cuckoo warfare and I’m the top cucker in the entire Holla Forums cuck forces. You are nothing to me but just another cuck. l will cuck you the cuck out with precision the likes of which has never been cucked before on this Earth, cuck my cucking cucks. You think you can get away with cucking that cuckery to me over the Cuckternet? Cuck again, cucker. As we cuck I am cucktacting my secret cuckwork of cucks across the board and your IP is being cucked right now so you better prepare for the cuckpockalypse, cuckold. The cucklone that cucks out the pathetic little thing you call your wife. You’re cucking cucked, cuck-o. l can cuck anywhere, anytime, and l can cuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare dick. Not onIy am l extensively trained in unarmed cuckbat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Holla Forums Mandingo Corps and l will use it to its full extent to cuck your miserable ass off the face of the cucktinent, you little cuck. lf only you could have known what unholy cucktribution your little “clever” cuckment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your cucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re cucking the price, you cuckdamn idiot. l will cuck fury all over you and you will be cucked in it. You’re cucking cucked, cuck-o

Also, poverty rate and crime are inversely correlated.

Kek

[citation needed]. Obviously, a lot of social science probably won't be interesting to you, and most of it will come from a liberal background, but this is bullshit.

Did you just unironically compare liberal social sciences to anti-scientific creationism? Besides, creationism being taught is not an issue. An issue would be banning the legal right to challenge those teachings, which is essentially what Sarclown is suggesting.

This is generally what Stormfags cling onto. Why even bother bringing up new studies that supposedly prove that blacks are inherently, by virtue of their race, more likely to be criminal, when there are older "studies" that claimed the same thing decades ago?

The welfare state came into effect at a time where blacks were not even legally considered of the same status to whites, or even other races. Segregation still existed post-'30s, and even post-New Deal (the second, truer expansion of the welfare state in the US). It took the black civil rights movement over fifty decades of campaigning to finally even attain the same level of rights for blacks as for other races in full legality. This doesn't help prove your argument in any way, and that's with me ignoring your shoddy knowledge of US milestones in its history.

Just fucking off yourself like daddy Adolf did already, Stormfag.

why the fuck are people still replying to a neonazi bating?

researchgate.net/publication/273793754_CARBON_FIBRE_MASCULINITY&ved=0ahUKEwjsx_6i157OAhVH2yYKHcMRCB8QFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNF-Dt580ZFxTV9sXKZ0dM9IK9MCHA&sig2=APfIa2SZeQEoLhnPRTMpLg

The socsci depts are filled with shit like this. Where do you think sjws come from? Concepts like muh privilege, the redefinition of racism, fucking Anita's thesis. Did you even read that shit?

I do not think we should shut these departments down, but a lot of stuff coming out of there is not real science.

because they were all written by meanie old bigots :^(

When I talk about the welfare state, I'm talking about Johnson's Great Society, bud. That was late 60s, not 30s and 40s.

What? Other than the integration of the armed forces, what are you talking about? The fact that different races were made to be separate didn't make them not have the same "rights".
Black people wanted to move near whites, and white people didn't want black people near them, because they're more criminal.

Plenty of blacks moved north, and still continued to be violent criminals there, too.

But he's not. He just doesn't want tax money to fund ideology.

He should be more infuriated by other aspects of where his money is going, then.

He already got BTFO by LSR twice now. This video is a little overdue, but damn Sargon keeps getting exposed

Mostly because he pussied out of a debate with Holla Forums

Why do you defend niggers so much? Your only making your cause harder to achieve.

don't be a faggot

The only thing this video has convinced me of is that hbomberguy is an utter dickhead, tbh.

I was enjoying Showtime's Borgia series, so that’s nice.

I was gonna go with Hannibal x Scipio or Sengoku next, but that sounds like a better idea.

is this true?

No, it most certainly is not. patheos.com/blogs/rogereolson/2013/07/postmodern-violence-a-case-study-in-stretching-a-word-to-the-breaking-point/

It can be, yes

IdPol = Postmodernism X neoliberalism.

Classic Holla Forums

classcucks are the actual cucks

cuck is the cuckiest cuck to ever cuck down cucking road

does this word even have anymore meaning anymore ?

None really.

But if a state has to take care of unwanted economic migrants that can't be employed or assimilated- they are being cucked.

Not in the sense of cuckolding, but in the sense of the cuckoo bird- these are parasites being imported, and effectively pushing members of the soon-to-be-previous-society out of their nest.

bump

I don't think it's a coincidence that black man's cock is a little longer than the others.

Most crime is between two people of the same race, with disparities being due to differences in sheer population share. From here we can assume that even though socioeconomic status has a strong impact on criminal behavior, poor blacks did not commit crimes more often than white blacks to a general degree.

What you actually proved here is that blacks are more likely to be imprisoned even in cases where they are equally likely to have actually committed a crime. This is most likely because of drug use, which does not appear in victimization surveys.

Racial disparities in violent crime when controlling for class are largely due to the specifically shitty conditions of traditionally black communities: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.2003.tb01002.x/abstract

I don't think it's a coincidence that you noticed :^)

I wish I could find the clip again, but in one of his videos he literally says something to the effect of "I feel like on any issue, there are crazy people at the extremes and the right answer is in the middle."

this is why no one listens to us

They both sound like liberals to me.