We're being showed up by plebbit, boys

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dz4p3/sendemsalt_an_attempt_to_deliver_1_ton_of_salt_to/

The_Donald recently sent the New York Times over a metric ton - 2,475 pounds at last count - of salt.

Are we going to take this sitting down, boys?

Clearly, the only solution is to send the NYT boxes to store all this salt in.

SEND FREE UPS BOXES TO:
The New York Times 620 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10018

ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/packaging/forms.html

Shadilay!

Now that's just lazy user. We can do 10x better than fucking Reddit. Dox thread?

Reddit doesn't get it. You don't send them salt, you mine their salt.

Fuck salt.
Send them anal lube.

try to get them to just send it in a plain envelope, that would be a real gift. clean out the newsroom for a day while the anthrax dogs come in. "sending packaged salt in a box for them to send to niggers for x or y.."
fucking retards.

SEND THEM ANTHRAX

Probably started by some shitlord marketer at Morton. Whoever it is deserves a raise.

just send them the NYPD SWAT team. that would be HIGH ENERGY

The_Donald is just a normie-friendly version of Holla Forums, lots of people browse both, myself included.

i use it to spread redpills to normalfags

The only thing better than this would be a one way ticket to a salt mine. Speaking of, the Cayuga Salt Mine is apparently only ~250 miles away. How much would bus tickets cost? Does the Cayuga Salt Mine do tours?

Ledditors get the fuck out
We have bigger things to focus on than leftist-approved kiddie Holla Forums learning how to ride on training wheels
Sage for shit thread

inb4 the owners sell it back to them and pocket the money. Still, I'm a little ass-burnt that they beat us to the punch on a grand "fuck you" gesture.

Who gives a shit? Let /r/The_Donald do their own shit. Let it get traced to them, not us.

Like rules 1 and 2 like old "just say you're from (((ebaumsworld)))" unwritten rule. We focus on more important matters and going after them and uncovering the truth.

I bet you think Milo is some kind of god among men too, faggot.

This. We have bigger fish to fry than the (((NYT))). Leave it to Plebbit to rustle jimmies. We move on to more important things.

Sage negated.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv, by the by? It's around midday for you, right?

Its as great as the weather is in Jerusalem for you.
How's the bull? Did you fully prep him and lube his nigger cock properly?
I suppose it doesn't really matter since Milo's asshole is wide enough to take it dry.

Rip in peace

Always have another site take the blame for our machinations, it's been that way since well before the habbo raids. The fact that we have to say this means that most anons here aren't old enough to remember the rules.

kek

Bump

It's funny because half the reason cuck/pol/ started The_Donald is to have a scapegoat. And cuck/pol/ is our scapegoat. It's like the image where the Jew is being controlled by the alien.

Top wew mother nature

Whatever you say, Mister FBI man.