#Blaxit

ITT we discuss a repatriation program for blacks back to most likely Africa. Basic framework is as follows:

-push it under the guise of reparations
-blacks must leave America and move to anywhere that isn't Europe
-they must renounce U.S. citizenship
-they get their gibs. Under Reagan they gave the Japanese reparations of $20,000 which is in the ballpark of $50,000 in today's dollars

The incentive would decrease by $10,000 every year after the program is implemented to create a sense of urgency. We could strike a deal with the various countries in Africa and maybe give them trade preference or tariff-free trading on the order of so many millions of dollars of tax-free trade for every thousand or ten thousand niggers repatriated.

It would all cost, sure. But it pales in comparison to what we have to spend trying to keep jungle creep out of our own society.

Keep dreaming.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-21/its-not-some-barbarous-relic-trump-adviser-urges-return-gold-standard
archive.is/OCNTP
youtube.com/results?search_query=black return to ghana
stormfront.org/forum/t1121278/
youtu.be/pBWN6sJTAOE
youtube.com/watch?v=pBWN6sJTAOE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigration_from_Mexico
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds good.

"Hey niggers, free trip to Africa!"

Trump is planning on lynching all nonwhites anyway, I don't see the point of downgrading to reparations.

Here is my equally elaborate plan to make it happen.

-Trump uses the same strategy of #MAGA except calls it #MLAGA (Make Latin America Great Again)
-families of spics will follow their deported relatives back to Mexico
-Trump uses the Mexican people to demand Mexico goes on a silver standard
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-21/its-not-some-barbarous-relic-trump-adviser-urges-return-gold-standard
-silver standard kills Jewish Fed in America and the welfare state along with it
-the deal becomes to good for dindus to pass up and Mexico becomes prosperous enough to keep its people

everybody wins except kikes

they already tried this, it's called Liberia

It wasn’t tried hard enough.

it's called not our problem

(Check'd)

Is this Kek's will?

(checked)
shameless self trip check

The idea needs to appear to come from the black community. Whoever is pushing it needs to be somebody they like and respect. What niggers fit the bill? Who can we use?

Kanye West could go Malcolm X with the right prodding.

Since Kanye seems to like Trump we should get Trump to make him a Kang of Afrika in exchange for being a figurehead. I hope you're reading this thread Barron and you tell your dad.

We send them to Liberia. I'm pretty sure Liberia will take them. I don't know wht our current treaty situation with Liberia is like, but I say we send the nogs over there. Give them a little money temporarily, and promise them military protection from any unprovoked invasions for a period of 20 years or so. If they provoke an attack or attack a country themselves, they will get no protection ,and they will get no protection for any civil issues.

If they want to be kangz, I say we ship them out and let them try.

that just made it to the list

(chekked)

Here is my plan to get rid of the color problem. Stop funding welfare. Literally, that's it. No more food stamps, EBT cards, no more section 8 housing, no more free lunch and breakfast for the little niglets at school, no more free anything. Cut off the tap of free milk and honey and the worthless dredges of our society will leave of their own accord.

If they can't even feed themselves, what makes you think they'll have the wherewithal to leave the country?
They can't even leave the city centers to find produce.

I should have clarified. What I meant was, cutting off the flow of welfare would give them the werewithal. Obviously, we would have to facillitate their actual leaving, it would just be easier if we providedbthe incentive.

Say for instance, we cut off all welfare in America, but heavily incentivize the option of moving to Africa, which is just a meme. We could send them anywhere. The only reason they live so comfortably here is the gibs. We can give them enough gibs to move to Africa, and then once they are there, cut them off. They will whine, sure, but they won't fucking swim. Easy as pie

"Be proud of your heritage! Free trip to explore your ancestral homeland! Get in touch with your powerful, black roots!"

The ultimate irony is that sending blacks back to Africa now would be a greater disservice, in their minds, that taking them from their in the first place. You literally can't win with these niggers.

Oh, I see what you're saying.
In that case, hell, that might actually work.
The cost of relocation would probably be cheaper down the road than the cost of continued welfare.

And just think of the benefits here at home. We wouldn't be completely nigger-free, but any reduction would be a blessing. It really makes you wonder why we havn't found a way to cut the umbilical cord that is welfare before now. Especially when, in this analogy, we don't even want the baby. What the fuck were our forefathers thinking

They riot if the EBT system goes down for a day.
Maybe the welfare is like foreign aid, it's cheaper to just pay them off than it is to fight them constantly.
That being said, I wonder if any african countries would even take them.

Please not Australia

Doesn't matter. What African country would stand up to the might of the United States? No one is suggesting that we humbly request that they take our niggers. Africa is already full of them. We tell THEM which country takes our niggers. And as strange as it may sound, American blacks are actually smarter than African blacks, due to generations of interbreeding with whites. So Africa might actually benefit from a slightly higher IQ population. Or at least, we could tell them that.

What would abbos think of niggers? Long lost cousins?

why silver? silver corrodes and i don't really see it's benefit over gold

Silver is better for day to day transactions. It's like using a $20 rather than breaking a $100. Gold is worth a lot, and you cant buy a coffee with a $2,000 chunk of gold.

They hate the African rapefugees that are already here, even more than they hate whitey.

Liberia probably will take them in if they get the money.

Crimminals arent allowed past state lines.
Why not just make Detriot a reservation and treat them like Natives? Give them mo gibs on their reserve so they stay out of society until their race and culture kills itself.

They hate them to the death and are even angrier tat the government for importing many different races of people. lel.

That would honestly be a fantastic idea.
Start promoting to take them in, all expenses paid and a whole heap of gibs to start their new lives over with. All that we ask in return is for their passports once they arrive

Stop the welfare and reuse them for the repatriation program, sterilization, foreign aids and free one way tickets.

That's retarded and you're clearly autistic if you think even the dumbest niggers wouldn't realize you're just trying to get them out of white countries, which they'd reject because niggers take animalistic delight in fucking things up for races superior to them like Arabs and whites (and pretty much every race except aborigines, andamanese, khoisan and a few others)

I'm all for it. Let them have what they want if they really want it.
But even before that happens I'm also all supportive of "safe spaces" for "people of color" that they want so much at universities and other facilities. Now I know that whites won't get the same luxury but it's gonna be nice to have them fuck off with their own and see the consequences. I'm tired of that anti-SJW crowd on YouTube and the like that whine how "SJWs are the real racists!!! look at the irony, they want to bring segregation back!". I say GOOD, let them fucking have it because that only brings our points home further.

You are vastly underestimating a nigger's desire for free shit. Sure, they might catch in thst we're trying to get rid of them. But just like a jew can't turn down a sale, a nigger can't turn down free food and cheap malt liquor. They will always follow the gibs.

Nice site hotwheels

Also niggers would never be allowed to leave anyway unless we had a truly white nationalist government in power. Even in the mid-1800s under Lincoln the radical republicans got in the way of removal of niggers while prior to the civil war the whites could have easily moved the several hundred thousand freedmen to Liberia but only ended up moving about 15,000 because they didn't want to spend the money and didn't care all that much. Even a white nationalist society was too lazy to purge niggers.

In a society like this where niggers have assets in the ballpark of 3 trillion dollars the government would never let them go- doing so might even cause a recession.

However if they did go their best bet would be Liberia itself.

In 2017 the African Union is implementing European Union style open borders (or says they will, but the fact that all these niggers from places like Tanzania keep crossing into Italy makes me think that open borders would just be a formality to avoid acknowledging that niggers have no control over their borders)

If niggers wanted to and were organized they could move to the Ohio-sized Liberia en mass, gain citizenship and then socialize their vast assets (African GDP is only 3 trillion a year, black Americans are as productive as the entire continent despite so many of them being leeches- Africans really suck ass) to invest them in massive infrastructure and manufacturing projects across the continent. Such a thing would cause an industrial revolution in Africa and black Americans- numbering less than 4% of the African Union's total population- would essentially become its Jews and elites. Africa itself would probably rapidly come to rival China and the USA. Africa's demography is in the same position the Chinese were 40 years ago when their mass industrialization began- half the population is under 18, more than 60% is under 25.

Even if it was just random billionaires like Oprah investing in infrastructure Africa would still end up increasing its growth quickly even if not as much and Liberia could give gibs to the absolutely worthless niggers who can't do anything as well as the native Liberian niggers.

However doing all that would essentially turn Africa into "Greater Liberia" and put black Americans into the same financial and demographic position as the American-Liberians were in Liberia- a small but powerful and dominant minority.

I'm guessing you're one of the ones who thinks that literally all 50 million spics are either illegals or related to illegals

Apparently Ghana is Offering free land to those who repatriate.

And really, who could turn down some Gibmedats?

You realize even niggers realize Africa is shit right?

Archive link to article?

Stopped reading there m8. Nigger, are you fucking retarded?

If we have to discuss repatriation without them organising it themselves then it's already failed.

I think recolonisation will be the sad reality for africa. They don't have enough bright guns with initiative.

That's insane, but tempting for the challenge.

Article link to citizenship and gibs in Ghana.

archive.is/OCNTP

Don't they keep it if they go to Liberia? Can't we just cram them there and make them give up all their money on the trip so that they have no way to get back without welfare checks?

I like these, make more, but be less obvious

Well actually, they believe that most of what they were taught about niggers in general is wrong. In some way they're right, just for the wrong reason. At any rate, it's pretty easy, all you've gotta do is give them a "We Wuz Kangz" tier explanation about how America and The West and Media are making false claims on all but a handful of African nations, they're keeping quiet on the actual wealth and privilege the Africans born in these country are getting and that whitey is not welcome there and hence whitey lies to make niggers stay home instead of going back to Africa.
Bonus points if you include countries that these people can barely spell or that get zero exposure, i.e.Cape Verde, Rwanda or Uganda.

We can organize it for them and letthem think they did it. Works for Soros & Friends. Niggers will jump at the chance to let others do the work and take the credit. I don't think it would even be that difficult. Hell, we could probably do it with a social media campaign.

They do, but they have those conflicted emotions like a bratty child who throws tantrums claiming to hate his parents, but ultimately not wanting to go away from them because he needs them to live.
I bet at least some niggers would go given the opportunity but they'd immediately want to go back to America after seeing Africa.

Not if they renounce their citizenship.

ALL WHITES GO BACK TO EUROPE

Machiavelli is why we're in this mess in the first place.

I say they would. Of course that won't be an issue to us once they realize it's too late for them.

Sorry I didn't read properly. I am tired.

Which is why this only really works if they all go back to a specific (Liberia) country. Without them going and establishing a country they have control over (Liberia) they'll just fuck off back to America when things get even a little difficult.

Niggers are stupid but they aren't as stupid as you think they are

Give a reason why a continent with a huge labor pool, and massive amounts of natural resources wouldn't rival the USA and China if they had mass investment.

Seriously do you think "but they are niggers" is a valid reason that such a massive continent wouldn't come to rival the USA given the proper investment?

There's too many.

The best step would be making Africa as attractive as possible. Make it a appear as a paradise for Black man without white rule. Use beautiful pictures of African clean cities and happy black people and quote how many advantages you have if you live there, that some areas even give you free land upon returning. It's the same tactic arabs use to promote their business and ship all those arab "refugees" to europe, because they think they will have a better life there, and get a Mercedes as a welcome.

The only real reason so many blacks are still in the US anyways, is because of free muhfugen gibsmedat and democrats. If you want them to leave, let's hope Trump reduces gibsmedat and also makes them feel even more unwelcome from all sides.

YES, you retarded fuckwit. You do realize that Africa is full of niggers RIGHT NOW, right? They can't even maintain their own (white) infrastructure. They can't stop murdering each other (just like our blacks) long enough to even maintain a basic system of agriculture. It doesn't matter how much you "invest" in Africa, niggers gonna nig. Just like it doesn't matter how many fucking bananas you give a gorilla, he's not gonna write a fucking poem.

Seriously, have you ever actually interacted with a black person? Do you think great minds such as those are going to build a superpower? You are fucking delusional, m8

You could even say some bullshit like the Media lies when they show all those poor Black people in Africa, because they want to prevent Black people from returning to Africa by making it appear poor and ugly. Many blacks easily believe in these shitty theories.

You are the cancer killing this board

I'm a retard, but you think American blacks would turn Africa into a superpower. How are you working a computer

As I keep saying you guys need to stop believing the "niggers are literally children" memes. They're never going to be retarded enough to go to Africa, otherwise they would have done so already.

Pointing out that black Americans are worth as much collectively as the African Union is collectively and outlining a plan whereby they could become the KANGZ of the continent through collective investment would be the best way to convince most of them to fuck off, if it was even possible.

But like I also said the government would never allow it because the loss of so much wealth would hurt the US economy regardless of what we'd gain in stability and not having to pay out gibs, and white liberals would riot in the streets over the "literally fascism" of trying to get niggers to move to Africa and make something of themselves, not least because it would spell the end of anything resembling the left in America.

Like I said, you're cancer.

Well the left in America practically IS ended, for all it matters anyway. Buf shat do you mean when you say the government wouldn't "allow" blacks to migrate to Africa? The government does not get to stop people from leaving the country. Especially with a new president who is already planning mass deportation (praise kek.) I didn't think we were talking about sending blacks to Africa as part of some government program, I thought we (as in Holla Forums) would just create some dank twitter meme and trick them into going. That is what we are good at, after all.

Listen you stupid nigger lover. If you think that a small elite of high IQ blacks could run even a single country efficiently, then why is Africa so shit?

Answer that before you call someone ELSE cancer. If blacks are so fucking great and capable, then why have they NEVER done anything noteworthy with their ENTIRE FUCKING CONTINENT of resources?

It means they're still mostly below 100.

IQ average is EVERYTHING. You need to have a population with adequate average IQ to run a civilization like this. While smart people have smart children because genetics there's this thing called regression to the mean so that mean needs to be at least high enough to live in a civilized society. Intelligent Africans exist but there's not nearly enough of them to maintain a society at a Western level.

Niggers are dumb but even they aren't this level of retarded, even if you pay them 50K a month for a decade they will not go back, what the fuck are they gonna spend their moeny on over there anyway? if it's drugs and whores they can get betterones in merica, and even the dumbest nog knows a Merican getho is infinetly better than a straw hut in the middle of the African wasteland
In merica they don't have to deal with starvation, pestilence, war, Islamic extremism, slaveray, and predators with standars low enough to prey on niggers
The Japanese went back to Japan cus Japan was also civilization, Africa is a wasteland infested by violent savages marauding they whole place
You are delutional if you belive your gonna get rid of nogs through any other mean than a violent purge

I've got this all planned out m8.

I have big dreams for America. North American Union soon boys

So basically, Holla Forums comes to power and conquers the world.

>Must renounce US Citizenship and take up permanent residence in

hmm

This is a good idea, but we can't count on governments doing this for us, even with trump in charge at least the initial steps fall to us, the shitposters. Here's the courses of action I see that will likely get this outcome for us:

We assess their actual situation, and meme for whatever outcome will actually benefit them the most. Propaganda based on lies is weak, edgy as it may be the best way to convince them to leave and stay there is for there to be ok. Maybe consider meming Malik Obama to be pharoah/god kang? Bonus points if it's not South Africa or Zimbabwe and we can cause an exodus from those countries as well. Also could be worth looking up how difficult/pricey starting a business there is, because if it's doable for a middle class first worlder you could play it Hebrew and make money off them and build up to hiring from the US. Probably very risky though.

Playing on their hubris should be very easy, post KANGZ memes and flying pyramids, black Beethoven, black Elvis and black science man. Talk about how Africans built the best societies and invented everything, and actually follow through with the logical conclusion: if they went home and started over, they could do it better. One of the current problems with them is they think that whitey holds them down, so they need to destroy whitey. We can shill from within via fake social media and subtly change this conclusion to competing with whitey. We need to shift the window of #woke. In all of this it is essential they think it's all internal. If the memes click, it will be and most of the hard work will be done for us by our new shabbos niggas.

Neither of these ideas have the instant gratification of RWDS or the grand goal of an all-white earth but I think these are the most practical methods for encouraging a Neoliberia containment zone. They also involve a lot less tax money getting spent than getting Trump to make gibs for leaving.

Mexico is one the top silver producers in the world. It would be very good for them

That's and except with out the 88D chess of crashing the kikes system with spic silver and without the pretend reparations marketing point.

youtube.com/results?search_query=black return to ghana

(checked)
this is a good angle

Even if we meme a small percentage of blacks back to Africa, it can make a big difference. Combined with things that are already happening like increased incarceration rates in Trump's law and order era and continued current abortion rates. Removing some welfare programs and doing stuff like making birth control free in the ghetto. It all adds up. Until the overton window shifts enough, I'd settle for just a program that give blacks citizenship in an African country, a free ticket there, and some sort of transition program that helps settle them.

Give black prisoners the option to give up citizenship for freedom and a ticket out of here.

Pretty good deal tbh OP, with 50k you'd be like royalty in Africa. You could live comfortably for years, or just invest in something simple (though maybe not so simple if you're a nigger) like rental property and never work a day in your life again. Of the 38 mil blacks in USA, if half of them take this it's only about a billion, pretty manageable. And it would pay for itself very quickly with welfare savings.

No need for the restrictions though. Just make it a standing "farewell package" to any US citizen. After all, if someone is so useless that 50k seems more valuable to them than their citizenship, do you really want to force them to stay in your country? The government should actively facilitate this, by arranging for law of return deals with various countries and providing free immigration assistance on top of the 50k. Throw in a free first class plane ticket anywhere plus shipping of their personal things.

The only way Africa will be attractive is if it was suddenly filled with whites, and if that was the case it would sort of defeat the point… Although if you want to be really cynical, just ship them all off to Sweden while the "tall blonde blue eyed swedes" meme is still a thing for normies. Lowest nigs will go because muh white wimminz, medium nigs will go because muh Swedish gibs, clever nigs will go because muh enlightened liberal society.

So basically Liberia then?

- intice some greedy prideful African dictator to fund architectural plans for a grand megatropolis
- fancy graphics show niggertropolis will be Las Vegas on steroids
- gambling, liquor, showgirls, basketball, - every house is gold-plated with pillars and domes
- everything has grandiose nigger names, "king" "prince" "palace" etc.
- all the people are shown wearing fancy shoes, fancy uniforms, fancy hats

Project has phases.

Phase 1 is millions of "temporary" shacks for construction workers and future residents - only niggers from the USA allowed. Zero down payment and very low rent. Buy moving into the "temporary" shacks the residents guaranteed priority once project is completed.

Phase 2: Construction of niggertropolis!!

Unfortunately phase 2 is delayed because millions of more "temporary" residents are needed so phase 1 will have to be extended.

Phase 3: Completion !!

Unfortunately, more niggers are needed from the USA, so phase 1 was extended, and phase 2 never started, so there was no phase 3.

Meanwhile, the "once you arrive in you are not allowed to return to the USA" rule means all the niggers are stuck there.

What about an actual redevelopment of Liberia?
>because of liberia's racial requirements for citizenship, companies will be forced to organize their black employees into these new subsidiaries since most liberians arent qualifiedyes black employees do exist
Ive been writing all this down because it would require an aid package similar to what israel gets to rebuild most of their public infrastructure since much of it was destroyed in their last civil war, but at least this aid package benefits us in some way.

Way too expensive.

What we could do cheaper is just build large prison complexes in Ghana, Ivory Coast, and the rest of West Africa, and then require that all black prisoners be housed in those locations. The plan would pay for itself because our prison costs would be so much lower. We could sub-contract management to African firms/governments and pay them a daily rate so any "abuse" claims can be ignored. The Africans would also run the probation and parole so the ex-cons must remain in Africa after they get out. By the time they've been their 5 or 6 years on probation, they will have settled in place and hopefully not return.

It doesn’t matter. Just fucking kill them when they riot.

The other night I was thinking about starting #killwhiteysdogs as a way to push a gap and further illustrate how blacks dont give a shit about anything. The premise would be that blacks hate whites so much theyre willing to kill innocent pets and blacks would post shit along the lines of "white ppl luv dey dog mo den dey luv blackness so kill dey dog muh nigga".

We all know Whites are the only ones with empathy towards lesser animals and it would spark some hate in Whites towards the dumb niggers willing to trend that hashtag. This sound like a worthwhile effort anons? Dont mean to hijack this thread but Id rather not start a post to shit up the catalog if it seems useless.

You don't need Holla Forums's permission to do anything but you could shill these

Here is what we need… Someone dumb enough to genuinely beg them to come to africa.

There is a South African Kang doing just that
stormfront.org/forum/t1121278/

Africa is fucking enormous, full of natural resources, has no freezing to death in the winter, food growing wild and could be an amazinf place…

And that's why the dindus are lazy, slothful, uninventive and never make anything but trash out of Africa. They never NEEDED to prepare for the winter. They just scrape by wih as little effort as they can, and try to kill their neighbors whn they run out, cutting down the population again and preventing the genes of anyone who does succeed, from getting anywhere, cause another nig killed thm for their shit.

Damn… can we pick somewhere with no white people at all?

What about the U.S government buying land from a African country to make a African American Homeland/U.S territory?

VIDEO RELATED TO THIS THREAD:

BLAXIT - The Ultimate 'Go Back to Africa' Video !
youtu.be/pBWN6sJTAOE

meme this video
youtube.com/watch?v=pBWN6sJTAOE

Don't be a faggot, do it!

I like it.

That nigger with the Norway shirt

I am okay with this idea.

that's why we need to make it look like the best fucking place on Earth. Find every beauty picture of modern looking African cities preferably from the sky NOT GROUND LEVEL. Really sell this shit

No Toto and no Libertarian Realist, it screams "made by white people"

this is the shit you set a slide show to if you want it to look proper woke nigga

Funny you mention "Ohio-sized Liberia" and the prospect of African-Americans becoming powerful there. Columbus, OH has a huge Somali immigrant population, and there's been ongoing ethnic conflict between them and the "regular" blacks. I guess Somalis aren't real impressed by black American culture and claims to victimhood when they grew up in a literal warzone.

Man, I wish, but I'm stick here for now.

Don't forget one with Kenya, for the current chief Dindu and its family.

so you're condemning any European communities in South America that might be lead by cucked governments just like that?
I wonder if first world white right-wingers treated Rhodies and Afrikaners like this in the 70s and 80s

88/10 top tier video

No need, more mexicans are going back to Mexico than they are emmigrating to the US.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigration_from_Mexico

No one wants to live in your shitty country with no healthcare system.