Did anything ever come of this? Or any of the other cartoons that got posted to cartoon network's youtube?

Did anything ever come of this? Or any of the other cartoons that got posted to cartoon network's youtube?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/81129/5-reasons-why-girls-with-tattoos-and-piercings-are-broken
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was it meant to be some kind of continuation of Atomic Betty?

Also we already had a comic about being young forever.

Have you seen the creator of this show? She's 100% tumblrific right down to the rainbow hair and a love for her genderfluid characters. So of course she'd go with those cheap nose designs.

No. Atomic Betty was a kid who goes into space to fight monsters and help others. 12F is a selfish brat who wastes her powers on her own fantasy land where she plays make believe hero with a villain of her own creation.

Have heard noting of it, it seems CN is spewing pilots like crazy but it has not chosen any of them.
12F seems a little more fun then the rest of the pilots anything to replace teentitansGO

whats the creators name?

Julia Vickerman

Is this the show where the boy becomes a mom? That was kinda hot

The pilot's pretty decent but if it does get greenlight then it'll likely be ruined by CURRENT YEARness, and if that's not the case it'll get its scheduling fucked over by CN.

artist?

Shadbase

I thought you were joking me for a second

fuck that is disappointing. thanks for the tip though, user.

It's the Fred Seibert model of throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks. If one pilot doesn't work, just say it's a one-off short. Worked for Nick with Adventure Time.

Oh yeah, that show with the
part… Made me partially interested in seeing more of this show, only out of morbid curiosity to see if they'd slip in more oddly fetishy shit.

Great. She looks like Kristen Wiig in a…well, a wig.

So…who's going to do the transparency on that shirt? Oh wait, it's me. Not bad for small 'uns, actually. Nicely rounded with beautiful nips. >8/10, would suckle while taking the occasional break for air and to remind her that she wouldn't do that shit to her hair if her father had actually loved her.

I like your style.

Zoe Quinn has a close relationship with her motorist dad, I'm pretty sure these people are a product of our now shit culture.

Ah, well, you see, there's such a thing as a father loving his daughter TOO MUCH, as well, if you get my meaning. I assume Chelsea's multiple piercings, tattoos, BPD, and all-consuming need for attention and sex is the result of daddy sneaking into the nursery one day, dismissing the Filipino nanny, and giving his daughter a "special" piece of candy. It would explain the craving for male attention while simultaneously abusing any man who's stupid enough to love her.

Also, I never said she didn't have a dad. I just said he never loved her. I know this from the hair, the incredibly fucked up arm tat, the weird piercings, and the fact that she was willing to post braless in a very sheer shirt (although to be fair, she might have assumed that the jewdog would hide her nips). I'll refer you to RoK, which, judging by the ass-blasted female commenters, nailed it.
>returnofkings.com/81129/5-reasons-why-girls-with-tattoos-and-piercings-are-broken

Is it also worth mentioning that she is adopted as well? While there are obviously people who have gone through the same thing and been fine, could it have screwed her up?

Don't know about that, if she really got raped or molested I'm sure she'd avoid him like the plague but they're still close to this day. However that would explain a lot.

You never forget your first cock. If you don't mind, could you share a link to wherever you're getting this info? I'm curious about the man.