Thoughts?

Thoughts?

leftist shit

just like my mom

your mom is a leftist?

It was pretty good, didn't crey, better than marvelshit.

Great first half, awful second half.

The appearance of evil clone Wolverine is when it collapses.

it delivers. too bad none of the other x-men films do

yes

First Class is a good setting, too bad they didn't stick to it.

It was okay, I guess.

It was good, but I prefer capeshit with a more uplifting tone.

mine too iktfb

It was at times confusing, i'm especially puzzled as to where am i supposed to place this in terms of timelines, and also why are there all of a sudden x-men comics inside the x-men universe, but yeah, i guess it was somewhat enjoyable, especially in the first half before the professor dies
I still think the best wolverine movie is the 2013 one, which most of the time doesn't even feel like capeshit, though surprisingly most people don't even seem to remember it

The original trilogy was good, it started going to shit with first class and the introduction of the new cast and new timeline
It's the same thing with the spider-man movies, it's an interesting pattern actually, the best capeshit movies seem to always be the ones made before the capeshit era

well, what are waiting for? post her nudes

why would I have nudes of my mom?

It's honestly pure shit

not an argument

t. mutant ancap child

Stop making threads about this capeshit just because you have pedolust for the spic loli

What?! Has the well run dry already? I thought for sure we'd have at least another 10 or so years of material before nonsense like this came into play.

All superhero movies are crap and this is no different its pretty shitty all around stop sucking off hugh jackman as wolverine, all xmen movies are especially trash

they are far better than anything from the MCU
although i'd agree nu x-men are shit

Should have called it the Loliverine.

Stop looking at my muffs bub!

Fox >>> shit >>>>>> Disney

Plot would've made more sense if it was a sympathetic villain trying to save the kids

They're all going to grow up to be murderers

Shit they're already murderers

Because leftists are pedos.

I liked the setting of it. Seeing how automated and desolate things have become is depressing. It probably would work better as its own thing rather than being part of a series.

Far more enjoyable than other superhero movies but relies on the audience already being conditioned with superhero movie tropes, so that they can defy them. In just about every action sequence there is something that ends it abruptly. For example, the car that comes out of nowhere and hits x29, or the kid shooting him in the head later. It reeks of "lol so randum XD" Deadpool garbage.
At times i was audibly laughing at scenes that weren't intended to be funny. After injecting himself with green goo, Logan proceeds to run through the forest in a fashion that would fit the Benny Hill theme.
Other times i was visibly cringing at the dialog, especially in the scenes that show Prof Xavier in a crass and undignified manner.
Ultimately it is a good thing that this film exists so that Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart can finally exit this living hell of comicbook movies.

kill yourself ASAP

Fem-wolverine is garbage.

I saw it and wasn't that impressed.
It was a mostly boring, meandering movie cut with a couple of average action scenes.

I haven't followed any of the Wolverine comics, so could someone please explain how an adamantium bullet would kill Logan or any of his clones, when they seem to heal just fine from being ripped to fuck by each other's adamantium claws?
And why does Logan know for sure this will work, but none of the Weapon X scientists ever thought of giving it a try?

Adamantium bullet would pierce Wolverine's skull destroying his brain in the process which is something he presumably cannot heal from.

At the very least it would fuck him up something awful like how it turned Liev Schreiber's Sabretooth into a retard.

Didn't he get hit by a nuke blast in the last film?
Surely that can't have done his brain any good.

He jumped down a well and suffered severe 3rd degree burns and radiation poisoning but his healing factor can handle that. I assume his domed adamantium skull protected his brain from any radiation damage.

But it's not like people didn't survive Hiroshima & Nagasaki anyway.

He didn't have an adamantium covered skeleton during World War II

i assume the fact that he has that disease that impairs his regeneration power would have something to do with it

It was set in 2029, which seemed too close into the future for Wolverine to age to an older man.

it's more than 10 years from now
you have no idea how long can 10 years feel to someone who let himself go

His healing factor keeps him young, he looked like this for over a 100 years and still got drunk and drank booze here and there. 10 years should feel a lot quicker to him than others.

yes, but his healing factors deteriorated due to the sickness
did you even watch the movie?

I only saw half

yeah well, the second half is a bit bland so don't bother

I was kind of disappointed it turned out to be adamantium poisoning. I was hoping for something like a cancer that, considering his regeneration, cannot be removed.

I thought the quiet mutant genocide was incredibly harrowing.

oh, because you on the other hand presented incontestable arguments, right
and there was no namecalling in my post, you fucking retard don't even know the meaning of the words you use, i didn't call you any mean name, i simply told you to kill yourself
as for the topic at hand i don't really need you to convince you of anything, you can very well be one of those types of people that go
but don't worry, eventually they will also come for your desk job then we'll see how you react ;)