Jews shilling Pence

Since Trump got elected there is an abnormal amount of threads and memes about Pence.

Now that they don't have a puppet in the white house they are trying to make Pence (Israel First neocon) liked by the people so when they murder Trump people don't revolt and overthrow the government and let that good goy in the presidency.

Don't trust this guy people, he was pushed into Trump's team by GOP establishment that never helped Trump.

Do you fucking remember the VP announcement? Manafort presented the guy as VP without Trump's final word..

Not possible. Everything burns if Trump is assassinated.

Hey relax there buddy, you enjoy having Pence as VP?

It was the effort to make an appeal to the GOP establishment. That must be dealt with precaution now.

Still, that is what they hope to achieve.

what would you have done differently? do you even know?

It's a pretty simple question, do you enjoy that Pence is in Trump's ear knowing Pence's involvement in the wars with Iraq and Afghanistan?

Can't you make a better bait? Pence is a good guy, go back to leftypol.

The VP doesn't have any power. I think Pence was a good choice for getting Midwestern people and social conservatives to turnout for Trump. He performed pretty well in the debate against Tim Kaine. Plus fags hate him!

Who did you expect Trump to make his VP, Ben Garrison? David Duke?

Good guy my ass. The fucker shat on Trump with all the other nevertrump shitters during the primaries and only stopped when he infiltrated.

Didn't refuted anything I said. I'm telling this guy is a pro-jew snake and can't be trusted.

pfff a potato could against that idiot.

Because shocking fags is funny.

Pence has political experience, is a good speaker, and he's loyal to Trump. But most importantly, him being VP was a peace offer to the GOP and basically made the NeverTrumpers an irrelevant minority over night. If he picked another outsider like himself the already shaky relationship between him and the GOP might have sank the whole campaign. Most here, me included, complained about him, but I have to say in retrospect he really was a very intelligent choice and it just underlines Trumps great ability to know who's right for a job.

fuck off

I'm glad somebody noticed. Did everyone forget all of the Pence dirt we dug up months ago when he was announced to be VP? Yeah, he has such a strong stance against fags that when he tried to stop them in his state he instantly crumbled and canceled the legislation he proposed against him. He cuck'd out, the fags still hated him and his constituents also hated him. And let's not forget he jumped on the pussywagon although I don't think he called for Trump to drop out then. And yet Trump called out the Hamilton cast for shitting on him. Trump has too much faith in this neocon.

I hate the fags too, but I don't want to see more whites dying in the desert for Israel just for the chance this guy might stick some clamps on a fag's nipples and shock the gay out of him.

He's a bullet away from the presidency, and the jews have proven that they're more than willing to assassinate a sitting president.

He'd fucking outlaw faggotry and shock homos, reality check, elite Jews are typically faggots.

Just stop posting user.

I don't think he'd be able to electrocute any Israelis, but I see no reason why kikes in America are exempt from Ben Franklin's medicine.

He didn't called Trump to drop out but he sure waited the dust to settle to make a statement.

And he just watch those gay musicals. The guy is like your typical "conservative" that panders to prudes while selling out the country to multinationals and illegals.

The jews are willing to throw any of their golems - faggots, negroes, spics, etc. - under the bus for their own survival. If Trump isn't the good goy the jews want him to be, we'll have President Mike "What's your mother's maiden name?" Pence.

You shills just don't understand the burden of proof, do you?

You never heard him usher a word out of his mouth did you

bump

sage

He's coming for you Hamiltons. And all your shucking and jiving wont make a damn bit of difference

Fuck off fag