Could Apple Buy Disney?

archive.is/Rj87z

Both companies are so cucked it wouldn't shock me- but Apple plays it a little too safe, even for investors in Disney.
Then again, maybe (((they))) won't want their eggs all in one basket. Yet.

Or hell, Trump pulls a Roosevelt and stops the merger, or busts the trust later.

Cucks would be able to enjoy all their favourite movies, comic books and phones under the one narcissistic, overpriced, corporate roof. I'm sure they want this.

Not going to happen.

I can read that UNIX timestamp, user.
They won't. Gubment won't allow the merger due to competition laws, and even if they did, this is just one of those rumours that gets started in the financial world every week.
"Will Google buy Facebook???"
"Will Microsoft buy Sony???????"
"Will Holden buy Ford?????"

Please, oh please from the heavens that this rumor is fake. It's bad enough we have to deal with these two greedy jew companies on a daily basis.

It would cause a hipster singularity that would cause the company to disappear up its own asshole.

There are so many of these crossposting faggots these days I'm amazed you still have the strength to call them out.

Say good by to any chance at a having decent Marvel or star wars game again.

It's already happened. Buying Disney on paper would just be a formality at this point.
CEO of Disney, Bob Iger, is also on the Board of Directors at Apple.

How do you deal with Apple on a daily basis? At least I pirate my jew mouse cock.

DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS

Interesting.

Don't feel too bad for them. Dorsey's also the CEO of Twitter, while Langenhammer is a director of a big Japanese bank and chairman of Estee Lauder, but that didn't come up on TheyRule.

This country needs to fucking burn.
Or we need to all become necromancers and raise Teddy Roosevelt from the dead, because god knows we'll never get a politician like that again.

You fucking commies, I thought >>>Holla Forums was cleansed during the hack.

Have fun being controlled and constantly fucked up the ass by a single corporation. Didn't know Holla Forums was crazy enough to support oligarchies.

Listen pal, you just admitted that you want the state to interfere in private civil business, then who's to say how much?
Civil liberties aren't like human behavior were you find the middle ground for your best health because then the "middle ground" is set by the state, civil liberties you take them all or you don't and if you take them then be prepared for people who you don't like to be able to use them. If you don't then you're worst than a commie, you're a fucking hypocrite.
Create your own business or dig dirt on them, if people listen is their decision, let them die.

I call everyone out, but I usually get bullied in return for not being inclusive, so if the majority wish to march everyone off on the same path we went before, so be it.

You say that like there was any chance Disney would let it go. :^)
Only IP that Disney ever gave back/sold after acquiring to my knowledge is Power Rangers.

Man, you're like that guy who honestly thinks that we should completely get rid of copyright law.
You think with a monopoly, you could create your own business? You don't understand how much corporations love fucking people. You truly don't understand. I almost envy your childlike ignorance.

Welcome to Holla Forums tumblr, stick one up your ass.

I do, I would rather die assraped than living like a fucking hypocrite that only likes laws when they're on my side like a fucking SJW.

What i'm saying is actions make people not names.

…The fuck kind of argument is that?
Are you going to call someone a hypocrite for approving of the fact it's illegal to murder someone, but disapproves of the idea of it being illegal to do drugs?
Go fuck off to Somalia if you hate laws so much. Or maybe go to Vietnam and work in a sweat shop for 20 cents a day where there's nets on the building so you can't jump to your death.

It's like anons want to end up where we were before.

Speaking of reposting threads on both sites, pic related. I can't even tell if he remade it 4 hours later or just stole the OP because he thought it was interesting, without doing anything on his own.

I never said which laws did I approved or didn't, in fact I'm still with the corporation stuff I just used an example.
Which gets broken here since I used the example of one law being liked only for your benefit then accusing undesirable but as far as we can legally prove legal people of doing the same and then wanting government intervention on their rights but not ours.
One law not two independent from each other laws.

Now answering your question; I see them as completely different laws created for completely different reasons.
For me that way of thinking is no hypocritical since murder is one person affecting other while drug use is one affecting itself, if drug use generates murder then the person is charged of murder and unless a majority of all the drug users murder then drugs are kept legal.
Then there's private rules, like for example; A medic shouldn't be high during job, if a hospital doesn't have these rules I go to another hospital, if no hospital has this rule then, predictably people are going to start getting hurt which leads to the law, if people aren't getting hurt then I accept I was wrong like an adult.

Holy shit, do we have an actual ancap in this thread?

Let's make the test… is "Libertarian Capitalist" ANCAP? I scored such.
They're still victims of a crime the fact that I support the right to do so doesn't mean I don't feel empathy.
Clause 14, if it's legal…
Or just tell him to cut the lawn… and so on and so forth, this logical extreme crap seems to ignore human feelings.
Their private rights can't interfere ours… this is fun.
Just call a public ambulance, private enterprise isn't a reason for the public field to stop… or they could do as today and charge you after saving your life.

Also, what's the song.

I researched for a quickie, I know that political test suck more often than not but there's not many alternatives.
I scored Lolbertarian capitalist, 40 into capitalist and just 20 above anarchist.

I hope he does, we need another Roosevelt in office.

Honestly ANCAP is the philosophy imageboards originally worked by if you go back a decade or so, but Holla Forums and then /leftpol/ derailed that.
At least as far as real life laws allow us.

You really have no understanding of how stupid it is for one entity to take into account the interests, motivations and incentives of all parties involved. There is a reason government intervention in the economy always ends in disaster, as demonstrated by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Corporations don't take into account "the interests, motivations and incentives of all parties involved." It takes into account shareholders and their interests due to fiduciary duty. It can ignore the surrounding community, the environment, and its own workers.

Top kek

I wonder who's behind this post.

This is what people say when they don't have a choice between success and failure anyway

Did you even stop and wonder for a moment what the people who don't work in sweatshops do for a living? well they either work on the farm or babysit some rich guy's son, and both of those jobs pay worse than the sweatshops, and for farming it's more physically demanding than making T-shirts or whatever. There are people who actually went there and asked them if they would like better working conditions(less hours, air-conditioning, so on), at the expense of lower wages(the money would go into buying the air-conditioners, or because they work fewer hours at the end of the day they earn less). Most, if not all of them, wanted the money, why? because they are poor and need it. Only when they have accumulated enough capital, will they be able to either afford better working conditions for less money, or pay for a better education and have better jobs. Just like it happened in Europe during the industrial revolution. Stop trying to take the small list of opportunities these people have and cut out the one choice most of them pick.

The poor only fucking need it because we tell them they need it. We give them a "comfort or money" ultimatum when there's no fucking reason. You just want cheap goods in exchange for slave labor and try to justify it as charity. Companies could make the same profit but charge more for a product and those workers could have air conditioning and pay, but that would be too much of an inconvenience for you huh? I bet you're the kind of fuck who litters and pretends you're giving street cleaners a job.

If it weren't for those porky elite who lie and manipulate the poor, we would all be living in a post-scarcity, moneyless society.
t. leftypol

[citation needed]

I bet you are the type of person who would rather have someone starve to death, than to be "exploited" in a factory.

How did w jumped from ANCAP to /lefty/.

Only a keynesian would do such a thing.

Another thread has devolved into political sperging.

It's what keeps me going, honestly.
Just report the first few posts and hope the mods delete them.

Please leave leftypol's cringeworthy memes out of this.

You know who will be back in less than 3 days. Be prepared.

How about this, what if Nintendo bought out Disney?

What if Disney bought out Nintendo?

That's actually a scary thought. Because Apple is slowly killing itself with high priced phones, weird design ideas, and being outdone by MS.

Nintendo on the other hand… is already doing the same shit Disney does. Combine those two and Disney having more control would be insane.

Would the Yakuza even let that happen?

Apple Starwars.

Every character would be a nigger, a feminist or a faggot - or a combination of the three.
All white males would be killed off, or ridiculed as retroactively altered bad guys, probably in the form of evil white nationalists.
Interacial cuckoldry will be the main focus of the entire trilogy, and it would end with the last white female in existence being ape-raped by a sweating baboon.

Can you imagine that.

This post is stupid. Everyone knows that niggers only use Samsung phones.

bump

The Yakuza are not involved in Nintendo, surprisingly. They've got their hands in every other piece of pie in Japan, particularly Konami, but Nintendo has stayed clean.

Stop bumping this shit. There's no reason to. Are you the same faggot user that bumped his thread about how evil copyright laws were for a good few months?