I miss them ):

I miss them ):

Me too. Admittedly, I only knew Carol Danvers by appearance (that was a cool costume) and her occasional guest appearances in X-Men and Wolverine, but still.

The costume or the game where they came from?

I only miss Ms, Marvel's costume. Squirrel Girl has always been unfunny cancer imo.

Yeah, but that was part of her character. She was the annoying person you know and avoid eye contact with when she comes your way.

Now she's just another "quirky humor" cape.

I miss her too.

She used to hulk out the day after getting punched by users of the Power gem.

Now she can't because "Anti-Thanos missiles"

She was an annoying dork who somehow got blessed with ridiculous powers but never seemed to show up when any of the important stuff happened.

She was cute, and she brought levity in the Marvel universe whenever it would take itself too seriously.

Now, the Marvel universe doesn't have any dignity or self-respect whatsoever, and the joke is gone. She got a butt-ugly redesign and a terrible writer and she turned into a living embodiment for the cancer killing Marvel, rather than a delightful parody of it.

You think a bigger dick would make him less of a pussy?

The new costume is fine, it's the hair that's the problem
And the boobs, or rather lack of

I name thee LIAR!

Honestly, though, I don't care about the costume (although I hate the fucking hair). What I care about is the fucking name. She's a Colonel in the US Airforce. Why in the fuck isn't she Colonel Marvel?

Fuck Carol; she was a piece of shit before she got stained by Kool Aid and Squirrel Girl got what her and her fans had coming.

Hopefully he'll kill himself so a woman can direct Batgirl

Hopefully he takes Loeb with him.

Different military structure! She's a USAF colonel and a Marvel captain.

What's the problem here?

We lost the old design for some shitty looking stuff?

Him and Joe Quesada, Bendis and Dan Slott.

Old marvel characters people liked became insufferable mary sues and poorly written mouthpieces for hack authors.

What's wrong with this costume

We deserve the nuke after this…

Costume actually doesn't bug me. The dyke cut's the only thing that gets under my skin.

More than anything the name bugs me because it got taken from pic related.

eh Squirrel Girl is fine in New Avengers and USAvengers, her new design is only a problem in her own book because Erica Henderson is a terrible writer

USAvengers got released already?

It's four issues in at the moment. Fifth issue drops this Wednesday.

I'll check it out now.

This costume design is from 1984, when the Cold War was still around, just before Reagan crushed Mondale and it didn't really change since then. Somehow Julie's current costume is the more dated looking one despite being less than a decade old.

Because that Pink Floyd reference is timeless.

Don't forget Axel Alonso and Ike Perlmutter
Maybe he'll Allahu Ackbar

kek

She's the artist

Not a problem
Hairstyle doesn't count as a costume
Eh
Her old costume only showed her thighs, also tight fitting costumes are hot to, also more fabric looks better.

So yeah, I like this costume, and I think it actually looks more like a superhero costume than the original. The new tacticool one sucks though.

bump

If you don't have anything to say don't bump the thread.