Any Rocky movies besides the first worth watching?

Any Rocky movies besides the first worth watching?

None of them are worth watching.

2nd one shows the side of two forced rivals having a rematch, the nigger loses.
3rd is another nigger showing up who was better then the previous nigger, but eventually sly comes back and beats that nigger down.
4th the first nigger gets killed cause he thinks he is stronger then the Motherland, then sly becomes America, and beats commie shit.
5th is some white who acts like a nigger wants training from sly, becomes a wigger, eventually sly kicks his shit.
I stopped watching after that.

Just watch the 4th one.

Like he said:
2nd is the first one but being rich since day one and with the ending reversed
3rd is a ghetto Mr. T trying to literally cuck Rocky
4th is propaganda trash but with Lundgren being sweaty all the time, ending is forced as hell. Kino only for seeing Dolph in a non-homo way
5th doesn't exist

I just like the 4th cause its over the top retarded, which isn't saying much.

I actually enjoyed Rocky Balboa.

start watching them and find out retard.

The first one is the only one that's a good movie, 3/4 are enjoyable, 2 is just 1 with mildly different themes.

The last one.

no

4 is a classic.

*Nothing is worth watching

The one where he runs through snow pulling trucks and bears the shit out of the race mixing commie.

Not even the first one to be honest

All 6 of them.

6 one is good as a 60 year old downbeaten man who can't work out properly but just beats the living crap out of the undefeated nigger of the world.

only the 5th and 6th are really skippable
the others (excluding the nigger spinoff) are all equally worth watching

I felt bad for the negro champ, he takes on a joke fight with an old man in a sad attempt to prove he's not completely worthless, then gets completely cucked in front of the entire world

Man was basically banging his female clone
Unless you mean the negro model. Swedes make mistakes all the time

The only skipable Rocky is 5, the rest are all awesome, 1 and 4 being the best.

Interesting because I watched the first one for the first only a couple days ago and didn't really "get" it. Like I understood it wasn't really about "winning" but proving himself or something. But it just didn't make sense how it was edited in the end. I couldn't figure out why he was so happy.

Rocky Balboa was pretty good. It ended Rocky by letting him fully retire. Rocky 2 is pretty much Rocky 1 part 2. Rocky 3 is a good place to end it and it leaves Rocky happy. Rocky 4 is just silly. Rocky 5 has him poor again and Rocky 6 (Balboa) is kinda sad in showing how far Rocky has fallen since his wife died

Also

There are a lot of Coppolas in Hollywood. I wonder why she didn't return for Rocky 6?

There's also going to be a Rambo remake. It's being made in Bolywood. I'm kinda glad Rambo 5 was never made. Rambo (4) was a good place to end it and he finally made it home too. It only took him several decades and a mountain full of corpses.

Apparently because of a contractual dispute with MGM.

It will be terrible, but based off the poster it looks faithful to the original. Definitely will be more faithful than Hollywood remakes.

That honestly sounds pathetic. You did not "get it" because you're a low testosterone beta male, that's why.

Do you consider CREED a Rocky movie?

They should rewrite the plot to him waging a one man war on street shitters, make the movie a public service announcement.

yes

no

Is there a recut which removes all the nigger parts and makes Rocky the protagonist? Would make the movie infinitely better.

Today Bollywood just released their PSA movie about street shitting.