Worrying Cabinet Positions

dailycaller.com/2016/11/19/source-trump-to-offer-mattis-romney-mnuchin-cabinet-jobs/
web.archive.org/web/20161120145311/http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/19/source-trump-to-offer-mattis-romney-mnuchin-cabinet-jobs/

Sounds fishy? Except, check this out:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/800332639844659201

So one of the names is more or less confirmed. That means Romney as Secretary of State and Mnuchin as Secretary of the Treasury are real possibilities. Are you worried yet? I am: Mnuchin used to work for George Soros. (Mitt Cuckney is self explanatory)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Reuters/status/800438532644880384
greatagain.gov/news/president-elect-donald-j-trump-intends-nominate-south-carolina-governor-nikki-haley-us.html
cnbc.com/2016/11/23/ben-carson-hints-he-has-accepted-a-post-in-trump-administration.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought Trump was known for rewarding loyalty.

Romney under 'active consideration' for Secretary of State
twitter.com/Reuters/status/800438532644880384

Romney was anything but loyal during the race.

What the hell, Pence himself confirmed it? I am getting even more worried now. This is becoming more and more credible. If this is true, we are completely screwed and all the other appointments were a sleight of hand trying to distract us. The (((neocons))) still have a firm grip on power even with Trump in office.

Why… Romney?
Is this the mormons bending the knee, or is this some fuckery?

Romney isn't awful, but he's pretty hawkish on Russia. That's not what we want to see. As long he's advancing Trump's policies and not his own, it shouldn't be an issue.

Yeah, just like Gingrich was picked for VP. The media makes shit up and cites anonymous sources to seem reliable. Trump could pick Mattis because we meme'd it too hard but he will never pick scum like Romney who tried to humiliate him. Trump is going to cuck R. Money and toss him into the cuckshed where he belongs.

It's false, you're just being gaslighted by the media. Get used to it and tell normies

I respect your full house but your and idiot. Romney originally penned what became Obamacare. Romney is an anti-white pro-Mexicunt Mormon (look up the history of Mormons dealing drugs with Mexico and their massacres of white settlers for their shitskin buddies). Romney choked against Obama in 2012 and handed the election to him. And he spent months earlier this election cycle to shit on Trump, even after Trump endorsed him back in 2012. Romney is scum.

in before 27823463903D chess

Yes he is. Fucking Obongo was better than him.

It's bullshit

This didn't work during the election why do you think it would work now?

Except it isn't that kind of thread at all.

If you want a more detailed view, consider this: the office of the President is not omnipotent. Trump need not be a fucker for us to get fucked. Trump will face pushback, and the choices for his executive cabinet will reflect not just the intensity of that pushback, but also its efficiency.

Feels like a way of playing ball with the Republicans, just like Pence was and to also appeal to the more concerned/doubters of the public.

Or we've been played like a damn fiddle all along.

Looks like he's trying to pay off the NeverTrump neocons with positions in exchange for more mobility in the Legislative Branch. I sort of expected this, but I was hoping he'd be able to threaten to call them out to the new and ever-expanding pro-Trump populist base in the Republican voter base rather than bribing them with positions that actually give them more influence. He can't trust these fuckers. The first chance they get they'll try and get rid of Trump and Pence so that their shining start Paul Ryan can be in the Executive Branch and pump more globalist bullshit into our nation. I guarantee that if he gives these globalist sellout scum power they will just amplify the message of Soros' protesters and push for impeachment when they think the time is right.

In the next election cycles we absolutely must find pro-Trump candidates to replace these pieces of trash in Congress so Trump doesn't have to deal with them cucking every two seconds. Maybe if the protesters start looting and rioting more he can declare martial law and seize all the political power from these scum.

Exactly my worries. Hopefully Trump will get us some respite, but it's obvious the current system is not working and needs to be replaced entirely, from structure and goals to personnel.

SEEMS LEGIT FAM

TRUMP MET WITH MATTIS THEREFORE THAT STORY SOME MEDIA RAG PUBLISHED IS LEGIT FAM!

You're not good.

This is MSM shilling. These articles are as much for Trump and his team as they are for you. They are trying to float their suggestions out to Trump.

They are also trying to blackpill and demoralize us, despite the fact Trump hasnt even taken office.

He gave Priebus Chief of Staff which, despite the name is a pretty empty title. He is more or less just the floor manager of the Whitehouse and the grounds. That buys Trump political capital, but doesnt sacrifice a good position like SecState or SecDef.

Go back to Holla Forums you obvious shills

Well even if its fake theres no harm in raising a stink. Just make it clear you arent opposing Trump, just Romney.

It send Trump the message we are with him but that he cant trust those neocons.

Reminder that news organizations don't know shit right now and are just trying to meme cucks onto Trump's cabinet.

Couldn't find another thread so I'll just use this:

Trump just picked Nikki Haley as ambassador to the UN.

This is the bitch who pushed for the confederate flag to be removed from the State Capitol in South Carolina, by the way.

And she also screeched like a harpy about "muh white supremacists" during the elections.

No. Much like your penis your concern trolling is inadequate.

Prior to this particular election season, Donald Trump wasn't exactly what I'd consider "pro-White".

Sleepy Negro just got a position in the cabinet, yes?

No confirmation on that one yet mate. Nikki Haley for ambassador to the UN is confirmed though.

greatagain.gov/news/president-elect-donald-j-trump-intends-nominate-south-carolina-governor-nikki-haley-us.html

Trump is a master executive. He won't let a grudge get in the way of recognizing talent. Take a chill pill, let the man work. You can criticize when you have a better plan and the same info he does. Y'all never seen a real decision maker in the white house in your life times so some of the big boy things he does will shock you.

lol

She also demanded he releases his tax returns. She looks like a cryto-NeverTrump. What in the fuck is President Trump thinking?

that the UN is gay, and now this Curry niggress is more or less out of hair hair.

He's playing 7174748291th dimentional chess you fucking shill. He's making the kikes feel safe in the day while personally gassing them secretly in the night. Don't you know he has a secret shrine to Hitler and trains every day in ninja stealth techniques to assasinate the Rotschilds?

Nvm, im retarded

cnbc.com/2016/11/23/ben-carson-hints-he-has-accepted-a-post-in-trump-administration.html

l found this. Other news sites are jumping on it, too.

MINOR FART

MINOR FART MP