Single Drive versus Broad Front Strategy

The future of Holla Forums

Organizing for the Trump era

Right now Holla Forums has been all over the place in terms of where we throw our efforts and shilling abilities. We have lots of folks pushing their own agendas on subject matters that are important to them (anti-gun control, stopping white genocide, jewish banking etc.) That is the broad front strategy where folks are all working independently on various subjects.

I believe we could be much more effective if we had a weekly stickied thread which targets a specific subject matter each week. For instance, if one week we are focusing on immigration we could have a sticky with all of the Congressmen who are on specific sub-committees and be hammering them on social media, emails, memes etc. The next week we rotate to a different subject. The mods could adjust the schedule as things come up unexpectedly but a week is enough to really make an impact if all 3000+ of us are spamming a lowly congress member.

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vlu2G5UkXk
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-21/its-not-some-barbarous-relic-trump-adviser-urges-return-gold-standard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who decides what the weekly issue will be?

I had hoped the mods would make a schedule and we just rotate through them. Or if a bill gets entered into a committee that we need to fight for/against we can pivot and attack that if need be. We could even decide via a strawpoll or something else anonymous what the next weeks target will be.

It doesn't sound like a bad idea.
With the election, there was a large, obvious common goal, but now there's not really.

Thoughts?

CTRfag I don't know if yall get paid to work till the end of the month because they expected Hillary to win or what…

But.. you can go now faggot. Organizing ourselves into a more effective lobbying group while still remaining anonymous scares you doesn't it?

There could be a rolling general where we dig through legislation, find loopholes that can be fixed, and then expose them on social media, alternative media and send them over to Trump and co.

You're fucking retarded, kill yourself for not recognizing irony, you double-digit IQ primate

Reported.

That could be very useful, considering how fast anons dig.

What is the easiest way to get mods to notice this thread and possibly implement this?

Do we just need to keep this thread alive long enough that it gets enough exposure?

noble idea and a decent analysis, but the hive mind works best without a committee

if there's any way to encourage persuasive meme images that should be done by the mods cause they spread from here -> every other social network online like a virus and change minds

bump for mods to see

Our Decentralized nature makes us unpredictable. This nature is what won the election. Trump was this way. He rode to a win on this.
Creating a sticky is telling our enemies EXACTLY what we are up to. (doing this is a negative and not a positive)
I understand your need to want to direct forces and make it more effective. But its Forced that way.

I say NO to a sticky or any kind of organizing.

Chaos is the answer. We must remain Chaos.

We don't have to worry about that one because Trump's kids are big gun fans who know all about the bullshit that is the NFA. There is also the Hearing Protection Act that is definitely going to pass as soon as Trump is inaugurated which is the first major assault on the NFA in history. The tried to push it last year but it wasn't going anywhere for obvious reasons and its only the beginning once it does pass.
youtube.com/watch?v=0vlu2G5UkXk

This is something that should be kept at the forefront of the shilling efforts. Trump's policies like the wall are a good start but we should consider shilling for a repatriation program for blacks as well. The program would go like this:
-push it under the guise of reparations
-blacks must leave America and move to anywhere that isn't Europe
-they must renounce U.S. citizenship
-they get their gibs. Under Reagan they gave the Japanese reparations of $20,000 which is in the ballpark of $50,000 in today's dollars

This falls heavily under the white genocide issue as well. It literally funds everything we hate and incentivizes white people to go along with their own destruction because everything is tied into that system. One clever strategy to target them would be to start a hashtag called #MLAGA Make Latin America Great Again. Ideally, Trump would shill for it himself and make the people sweep out corruption in Mexico.
Mexico switching to a silver backed currency would kill the Fed if Trump doesn't do it first himself:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-21/its-not-some-barbarous-relic-trump-adviser-urges-return-gold-standard

Just breaking the banking system would severely cripple liberal causes because they won't have access to easy money anymore.

Those don't have to be the only things we focus on. I was just listing those as examples for similar topics we could focus on.

In theory we could shill for anything but what is more important and linked together than our demographic replacement/ Jewish banking?

I Second This

I get that, but you can't change that by attacking such a large topic. You need to chip away at it in specific strikes. First regulations on immigration, then finance laws, then lobbying laws etc etc. You can't attack such a broad subject by attacking "muh joos!". We have to target easily digestible subjects so that the normies get behind it.

Keep Holla Forums, Holla Forums. We do a pretty decent job of allowing order to emerge out of chaos the way things are. Don't try to force it.

Nowhere did I say we go around screaming about the Jews. Go back and read what I said. Trump could encourage Mexicans to demand a silver standard again which would be great because they are one of the biggest silver producers in the world, and I posted a link about the possibility of Trump implementing a gold standard anyway. Nowhere did this includes crying about the chosen.

Leaning towards this and the fact that a weekly targeted idea would draw regular attention here.

I get that and appreciate that alot about Holla Forums. I feel we could be so much more effective if we had just a slight bit of direction. It is not as iff people can't still go off and target other areas randomly or Holla Forums won't be Holla Forums.

Report the thread and write sticky as a reason.

The idea should still be discussed, maybe we can find something to experiment with. The important aspect here is to have clear goals and a clear understanding of what we can do effectively as a board.

From my point of view, Holla Forums's main strength is the dissection of ideas, and as such, we could use our large numbers to go through a giant quantity of information and provide intelligence reports on legislation that is damaging, or otherwise against the best interest of the nation. These reports can then be disseminated to the public, which can then petition representatives to make a change.

That type of thread could cover legislation regarding healthcare, mass media, finance, agriculture, etc. And where there is something rotten, we spread it.

Agreed. Everyone on this board basically has the same agenda. Whenever a particulary pressing issue presents itself, we seem to do a good job of seizing it and doing what we can do here and in IRL. What we need to do is to deal with cuckchan and leddit refugess and expose any shilling or unwanted attention from the Luggenpresse. Stop thread derailment and quit acting or speaking prematurely.

Praise Kek, God of Chaos!

Yes, keep Holla Forums, Holla Forums, a self-absorbed circle-jerk that spends most of its time counter-signaling other nationalists as well as itself instead of productive discussions and activities.

Or we could quit being faggots and get our shit together.

The guy you're responding too was right. Don't try to force it because its works fine the way it is. Have you forgotten already that the Holla Forums candidate is now president-elect?

They're back…

I say we let Kek decide.

In total war, you attack on every front. That's how wars are won.

Good. That's how it's suppose to be. Holla Forums is not your personal army.

Me. Pick me Holla Forums, I will not let you down!

So, instead of being frog-worshiping shitposters, you want us to be sign waving activists?

No.

hownew.ru? As new as the 3 day old shills, I wager?

Honestly, I think it could be done for as little as $5K or $10K in cash per. And fuck any country that isn't Europe - make it the African nation of their choosing. We could strike a deal with the various countries in Africa and maybe give them trade preference or tariff-free trading on the order of so many millions of dollars of tax-free trade for every thousand or ten thousand niggers repatriated.

It would all cost, sure. But it pales in comparison to what we have to spend trying to keep jungle creep out of our own society.

Keep dreaming.

if it isn't broken, don't try to fix it OP
stick with broad front

The tariff free trade thing is a good idea and selling point and it won't affect anything because

A bad idea that would make us exploitable in exactly the same manner as #gamergate, when they did the same thing.

test