Elijah Wood confirmed redpilled

369news.net/lord-rings-star-elijah-wood-says-hollywood-gripped-powerful-pedophile-ring/

archive.is/D2670

Start digging, then get on this man's twitter and start redpilling, lads, this is our chance to dismantle hollywood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Asza6pEQVfQ
m.imdb.com/name/nm0000704/filmotype/actor?ref_=m_nmfm_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am pretty sure that means the end of his career.
These monsters do not take it lightly when somebody speaks out.

(Checked)

I'm sure he feels emboldened by Trump's win and pizzagate. We have a duty to give him any help we can in cleaning the filth out of hollywood.

he never named names so it told us nothing new

I'm sure this is connected to the other freaks we're investigating somehow - these scum are always connected.

This is from May 23rd, it seems like if this were going to be a big thing it might have already rocketed off in the six months since it broke. I don't believe this deserves its own thread.

It seems like it'd be better as a comment on the pizzagate thread(s)

Old news and nothing came of it.

Let's face it, we are never going to crack these fucking pedo rings until someone on the inside completely exposes them. It will likely have to be someone who is has resolved to kill themselves and leaks everything as an act of atonement.

This guy is right, this came out at the time that other actor (friends with Corey Haim, I forget his name) said that Hollywood is full of paedophiles.

Elijah Wood was a child actor. There is a good chance he was abused but he has no proof.

Reminder that Jonestein's buddy Charlie Sheen is (allegedly) heavily involved in child sex rings.

If the Pizzagate threads ever had any potential, they've been autismed to death by now.

We already had a thread on this a few months ago but nothing came of it.

If Elijah is ready to come out with this, we need to be ready to help him. Even his accusation would be a bombshell, but as you said, it's much better if we have proof.

This explains so much, though. Miley Cyrus, Lindsey Lohan, Micheal Jackson, the Olsen twins…

Christ, what is wrong with these people?

Fuck Elijah Wood, he's been dangling this thing like meat on a hook for the past 2 years.

Shit or get off the pot, we don't care about hearing that you KNOW about it, and can name drop but never fucking do.

Do it or shut the fuck up about already you fucking kike. He's basically been "Nyaa nyaa I know something you don't know!!" for the past 2 years.

Also he's probably the furtherest thing from redpilled you can possible be, have you ever SEEN his twitter? He's the biggest feminist cuck imaginable.

It's just as likely that he and brother Emilio Estevez were also victims of sexual abuse. Martin Sheen's (real name: Ramon Estevez) first acting credit is dated 1956 on imdb - when he was 16 yrs old. It seems as plausible that he may also have suffered abuse.

Dude the guy was a bernie bro and then he shilled for shillary, he's far from redpilled

We should dig into these allegations (and should of been for months) anyways, even if Elijah isn't redpilled he's seen some shit.

I thought its already ended. I haven't heard any new big budget movies with his name on it since LoTR

We had a thread about this. And it's probably nothing new, Frodo is friend with Macaulay Culkin, which pretty much anyone knows was abused.
However is right: fucking say it or leak some proofs at least

hey you know that jew? well that jew made reference to kikes but didnt quite name the kikes or actually call them out.

Gtfo.

Didn't it already happen a while back ?
I'm sure he mentionned the pedo ring long ago or am I in the wrong timeline again ?

This thread is veiled anti-semitism.

What is Tinseltown and why aren't we investigating it?

Are you implying semites are pedos?

Elijah Wood is not redpilled, just ask his feminist friends.

Everyone already knows this. He has to name names if he wants to make a difference. Otherwise it's nothing.

Such a 20th Century topic… That's old news! Come on, user., the latest causes are bestiality, cannibalism and necrophilia.

Dubs might suggest we need the tread again and need to disseminate the information? Get the pizzagate and pedowood files ride along with what ever hashtag Eliah will generate?

Abusers were often abused themselves. That is why we must have a zero tolerance policy for abusers, even if they were themselves abused. Abuse breeds more abuse, it needs to be excised from society violently or it will never stop.

Hollykikes prolly do fuck kids though; good on Frodo for telling, this is not news though.

Since there probably isn't any concrete evidence if he names names he'll get hit with a defamation lawsuit. Pedowood has billions to spend on top lawyers.

Kill yourself kike.

This is probably just a honeypot to get normalfags riled up against them and take a strategic cut of power to make them think it's all over.

Corey Feldman

youtube.com/watch?v=Asza6pEQVfQ

Way ahead of you

He's been in a few TV shows and whatnot, but after this I imagine he'll get worse than the Mel Gibson treatment.

nah, that's not what redpilled means

Not shitting on this newly released story, but I remember woods and I also think Pitt talking about this awhile back. Here's some caps of what I have found in my own archives.
https:// my.mixtape.moe/dcxcis.png
https:// my.mixtape.moe/hazoff.png

My archive of Wood/Pitt must be on another drive as this archive stops around Aug of 2016. IIRR was Mar/Apl area Wood talks about this first.

Wood has been working steadily since LOTR and has also been producing in recent years. He picks and chooses only roles he wants to do and is basically rich enough and powerful enough in his own right that he'd be very difficult to extricate from Hollywood at this point.

m.imdb.com/name/nm0000704/filmotype/actor?ref_=m_nmfm_1