Assange never called Trump voters "deplorable trash

Who fucked with the footage, RT (why would they) or the interviewer? Is Julian dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2015/02/its-just-a-tech-glitch-sheeple-hilarious-video-debunks-the-shape-shifting-alien-conspiracy-theory/
8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a question that was never asked in such threads: Who controls RT? Are you sure its russian government organization?

Russia doesn't actually care about wikileaks, assange, or free speech.

They are 1000000% practical and cold blooded as all hell, as long as it helps their people and nation they will do anything.

If America said "we'd give you a concession/money/technology" Putin would strangle assange with his own shoelaces.

He's dead.

Still zero evidence.
Still making 5 threads a day.
Fuck off.
No: image artifacts on a film taken with a shitty camera are not evidence of anything other that why professional TV cameras are worth $150,000.

whats the full context of the white trash comment

this is not what image artefacts look like you idiot, this was edited on purpose.

He's not saying "deplorable trash" it's "..white trash, deplorable and irredeemableā€¦"

sage for duplicate thread

learn how to fucking search the catalog, faggots

You can tell from the pixels, huh.

it's literally a jumpcut they tried to smoothen out by image transition effects. you can even tell from the fucking audio alone.

Yeah, no.

The real question is what are you trying to accomplish by insisting this interview response isn't real. Are you countersignalling RT? Assange? What's your narrative here.

how would i know what their intention is? maybe they had no intention at all and they just cut out some silence, who the fuck knows. i'm not some Putin shill who thinks everything RT says is true. there is no denying here that this is edited.

You should say as long it helps them - Russia power structure.

Why the fuck would it matter that the video is edited?

99% of major news channels edit their material.

yeah and 99% of major news channels are lying to us
see where i'm going with this?

In fact I can.

I was among the first to point out how the whole Clinton green screen thing was fake, because it DID look like genuine artifacts.

What you're seeing on Assange is beyond any artifact produced by any kind of image acquisition hardware or software on the whole fucking planet. It's just plain intentional, except it's a mistake left out by bad editing.

So you're just spreading FUD about RT.

Which is actually fine. I think American dissidents rely way too much on RT, which is demonstrably a psych war tool of a hostile superpower. No one should trust those fuckers.

**at least you're not posting shit about shape-shifting lizard people*

There's no proof its not just the standard editing to cut 2 or 3 hours of questions down in 20 minutes which is standard across the industry.

you have nicely categorized me as a shill for telling Holla Forums what they should know already, not to blindly trust media

The standard across the industry isn't such high quality, they obviously cut sequences, they don't just try to hide the fact it was edited and instead they make it obvious for continuity purposes. And they don't do it mid-sentence either while trying to make both parts fit.

This is plain manipulation.

Those are some nice completely baseless claims you've made there.

If you watched TV once in a while you'd know the cuts are obvious and there's no attempt to bridge anything.

This kind of editing, while sloppy, is high quality, higher than anything from MSM.

Nah

Gotta remember that at the time of the DDoS, RT's account access was shutdown by NatWest on October 17th. On October 18th, NatWest backed down from that threat.

Could RT agreeing to publish the doctored interview be in alignment with this financial threat?

Those are some nice completely baseless claims you've made there.

Holy fucking shit

SRS? I thought you were dead!

its just a compression error
rawstory.com/2015/02/its-just-a-tech-glitch-sheeple-hilarious-video-debunks-the-shape-shifting-alien-conspiracy-theory/

I fuckin told u faggots he was dead

Nope. Putin steps on the power structure whenever it doesn't aid the people as well.

No, the stuff in the assange video is definitely not a compression error. Ever heard of morph cuts?

Cuckchan refugees get out

Compression errors are necessarily, because of the MPEG principle, full-frame errors, and that takes the shape of squares, because this is how the image is cut.

These are not full-frame, he moves his entire head and his upper torso, and it only happens in a few spots, and they don't take the shape of squares.

Learn the subtleties of English, faggot.

We already have 2 threads about this.Don't shit up the board.

check the catalog nigger, there's already a thread.

8ch.net/pol/catalog.html