Only Pardon Patriots

This coming December is National Pardon Awareness Month.

Help to spread Pardon awareness to those in your community with a Pardon Party!

There's plenty of pardons for politicos and pizza-lovers alike.

Other urls found in this thread:

ussliberty.org/mcg2prez.htm
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.687303
archive.is/vDR0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, Assange. He's Australian. I don't even think he can be pardoned - he's wanted by Sweden because they accused him of sexually assaulting some woman.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong about him though.

getting real tired of every month having something new to be aware of.

I believe that the United States can still offer him sanctuary. Assange is a champion and played a key role in airing the DNC's dirty laundry. The Donald should save him.

Wasn't there another woman that Obongo wrongfully indicted in need of a presidential pardon?

The U.S. wants his blood. If he sets foot in Sweden, they'll let the Americans have him. The charges in Sweden are bullshit, even according to the U.N..

He's already fucking dead though. They have his blood.

maybe start a hashtag like
#OnlyAssange

Trump should state that he's not a person of interest. Assange helped him win the election, yet I don't doubt that Assange wouldn't have dumped dirt on Trump if there was any.
Ironic that Sweden wants Assange's blood, yet genuine rapists in their own country are treated like kings and get off with community service.

accused, never charged, dropped case, but swedecucks refusing to close it.

Assange because he's the only non fraud.

Exactly, but Trump can still either
a) Announce the US is going to stop coming after him, in the spirit of a pardon.
b) Actually charge him with something, just so he can be pardoned.

b is the better option, as it can't be overturned by a later non Trump administration.

ussliberty.org/mcg2prez.htm

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.687303
archive.is/vDR0U

After 30 Years, Jonathan Pollard Released From American Prison
Convicted spy's lawyers appeal 'onerous and oppressive' conditions of parole; Netanyahu: 'I have dreamt of this day, Jonathan is finally reunited with his family.'

the tranny and the libcuck should die

The tranny can rot in prison.
Hillary can too, for that matter.
Assange isn't wanted by the US government as far as I'm aware, so pardoning him makes no sense.
Snowden can stay in Russia for all I care, unless Putin wants to make him a gift, in which case he should stand trial for treason.

You mean Brian Manning the only one convicted of a crime. You fucking retards realize you can't pardon someone who hasn't been convicted of a crime.
God I remember when people weren't this fucking stupid.

dumbass.

The president can and it has been done before. You might want to look this shit up before making an ass of yourself.

gee, i wonder how someone held prisoner could end up becoming a tranny
it couldn't possibly be MKUltra style mindfucking, he must just have been a degenerate all along

Julian Assange isn't american, he's australian. Go back to 4chan.

And I'm pretty sure the President can't pre-emptively pardon someone of a crime they weren't convicted of to begin with so your thread is just stupid.